The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live stream from Floyds camp. interview and workout!

+6
rycoys
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
BALTIMORA
TRUSSMAN66
Scottrf
azumah HOF
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

live stream from Floyds camp. interview and workout! - Page 2 Empty live stream from Floyds camp. interview and workout!

Post by azumah HOF Wed 07 Sep 2011, 7:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

'I'm not gonna be moving.... we going toe to toe..... its not going the disance' (Floyd quotes)

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10702.html?PHPSESSID=e8b947280191bc1e844f9dc75f843d47

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

live stream from Floyds camp. interview and workout! - Page 2 Empty Re: live stream from Floyds camp. interview and workout!

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 07 Sep 2011, 11:27 pm

paperbag_puncher wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
paperbag_puncher wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:He might not need to blow Ortiz away. Ortiz might quit!

Pretty sure he won't.

He done it before. Maidna has been taunting him over twitter about it for weeks now. Ortiz just ignores him. He seems to think if he says he doesn't remember it we will all forget about it. He had a pop at Kellerman on the HBO face off because Kellerman had an opinion on it at the time.

He's quit once in 29 fights doesn't mean he's liable to quit in every successive fight. I think he was pretty green against Maidana, made some silly errors and couldn't adjust but I'm sure he's learned from that. I'm ready to forget about the Maidana fight and let him get on with his career. He took some huge right hands in that fight. They would have KO'd lesser fighters and we wouldn't hear of it again. I don't think Flyods capable of dishing out that kind of immediate punishment. Sure he'll have too much and may give Ortiz a sustained beating in the 2nd half of the fight but don't think he'll get him out of there. I'm pretty sure Ortiz would hammer Maidana if they met again. Do you think Flyods gonna KO him?

I think he might stop him late on. I don't think he will spark him out probably just catch him to often and make the ref step in or like I said make Ortiz quit.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

live stream from Floyds camp. interview and workout! - Page 2 Empty Re: live stream from Floyds camp. interview and workout!

Post by paperbag_puncher Wed 07 Sep 2011, 11:33 pm

Thats fair enough. Its the "we going toe to toe" stuff I think is tripe. Whens the last time we've seen Flyod goe toe to toe? I hope he does and proves me wrong as will make for an interesting fight.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 07 Sep 2011, 11:36 pm

I don't think he will, it's to sell fights most fighters do it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2