The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I find detailed rugby stats online?

+3
Cymroglan
Biltong
polotechnics
7 posters

Go down

Where can I find detailed rugby stats online? Empty Where can I find detailed rugby stats online?

Post by polotechnics Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:14 pm

Such as packs weights.

Player career kicking %'s

etc.

Your help would be much appreciated

cheers

paul

polotechnics

Back to top Go down

Where can I find detailed rugby stats online? Empty Re: Where can I find detailed rugby stats online?

Post by Biltong Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:16 pm

The individual countries rugby websites will give the squads and normally you will be able to klick on each individual player.

Alternatively you can get info on wiki, but not always updated.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Where can I find detailed rugby stats online? Empty Re: Where can I find detailed rugby stats online?

Post by polotechnics Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:17 pm

Im trying to get Data on Samoa. Its a nightmare. Their website is a little antiquated

polotechnics

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:18 pm

I use this one Paul but there are probably better sites.
http://www.rugbydata.com/headtohead

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by polotechnics Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:19 pm

cheers cymro

polotechnics

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:24 pm

Ask Sin é
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Tue 18 Oct 2011, 7:27 pm

Espn scrum (key words) for individuals and teams and pickandgo rugby is good for teams. Easier to draw results scenarios.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 19 Oct 2011, 11:29 am

Google Biltongbek and look at one of his many posts. Very Happy

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 19 Oct 2011, 11:35 am

I have decided not to look at stats anymore, I was told it means nothing. Shocked
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Where can I find detailed rugby stats online? Empty referee stats ?

Post by sirBiggles Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:22 pm

Anyone know of anywhere that hodls referees stats, number of game, number of cards issues, no of penalities, etc...

chin

sirBiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

Ubfortunately that has escaped even my superior ability to get that, articles in the news is the only tedious way of doing that and going match by match. Rolling Eyes
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

Biggles, for the RWC or in general?
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

Stag I think he is having a little dig at me, with all my stats and the RWC comparisons with Bryce and Craig Joubert. Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by sirBiggles Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

Biltongbek, no.. not at all. Actually, your comparisions made me think about this on a more general note.

Red_stag, either... but I was enquiring more generally, as the IRB must use some form of performance stats, to decide who are the top officials, and hence get the cream of the tournaments... I mean it is easier for the teams playing as they have stats coming out of their ears, but what about the officials. They are of course the 3rd team in any game, but by no least less important than the other players.

Last edited by sirBiggles on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

sirBiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:39 pm

Biltong I didn't even know that you made contrasts etc, really.

I am only saying as this image should help. Its a list of stats from the pool stages of the RWC. I never upload stuff here hope it comes out ok.

Spoiler:
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by sirBiggles Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:42 pm

ah... stag, that's interesting.

sirBiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:45 pm

Glad you like it Smile
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by sirBiggles Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:49 pm

Yep... be nice to see the up to date one...

Might show an insigth on how they came to decide the officials for the final..... I say might Cool

sirBiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:51 pm

Biltong not a dig mate. You make stats seem sexy. I enjoy those posts. I like the data crunching. I just don´t like looking for it. Far better to have it served up to me for easy digestion. Hug

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:55 pm

No worries KIa, I don't mind the digs if there are any, I enjoy stats, my mate asked me the other day whether I got a maths cake for my second birthday.

You see I love figures, they don't lie and are always honest. I don't like to use a calculator unless I have to, enjoy keeping my mind active. thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down