The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Warburton Red Card

+98
Turkster
BigTrevsbigmac
Nos na Gaoithe
glamorganalun
munkian
dummy_half
aucklandlaurie
England rugby fan
whocares
bathmad
Biltong
Luckless Pedestrian
GunsGerms
R!skysports
RubyGuby
lostinwales
gilthoniel
Duty281
MrsP
Seagultaf
justified sinner
mystiroakey
mrsuperclear
Pot Hale
Ozzy3213
dubh_linn
slartibartfast
Higher_Ground
gelodge
samuraidragon
scoi
Gatts
Glas a du
jammoboss
Taffineastbourne
deadfred
Mick(TEFC)
Casartelli
bedfordwelsh
Taylorman
Hookisms and Hyperbole
John Cregan
JDandfries
maestegmafia
LondonTiger
valjester
PJHolybloke
ME-109
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Mad for Chelsea
George Carlin
BlueMuff
FitzStephen
eirebilly
dogtooth
english warrior
rug568
Sin é
TycroesOsprey
Cardiff Taffy
A World Cup and 3 Finals
red_stag
greybeard
Standulstermen
iso
mckay1402
dublfcynwa
Bitter Beer
doctornickolas
Cymroglan
Notch
lauriehow
JDizzle
HammerofThunor
jay_welsh
Sgt_Pooly
brennomac
Mike Selig
BlueNote
welshy824
Ospreydragon
wonder_man
Comfort
rodders
Rory_Gallagher
BATH_BTGOG
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
robbo277
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Thomond
Davie
Cowshot
majesticimperialman
Knowsit17
fa0019
walesworldcup
formerly known as Sam
102 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Sam Warburton Red Card - Page 15 Empty Sam Warburton Red Card

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 15 Oct 2011, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Good call from the ref a definite spear tackle. Has there been a more stupid piece of play this world cup?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Sam Warburton Red Card - Page 15 Empty Re: Sam Warburton Red Card

Post by England rugby fan Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:49 am

Gatts wrote:2. Were you there...did you hear the 'immature' comments made by Haskell et al?

Were you there...did you hear the 'immature' comments made by Haskell et al ?

Gatts wrote:3. What do you know about the motivations of the hotel worker?

Why did she wait for over a week to report it and to engage a lawyer ?

Gatts wrote:2. isn't ball tampering stupid?

Headscratch

Now I know you're clutching at at straws. Please let us all know hpw these balls were "tampered" with.

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:09 pm

England rugby fan wrote:
Gatts wrote:2. Were you there...did you hear the 'immature' comments made by Haskell et al?

Were you there...did you hear the 'immature' comments made by Haskell et al ?

Gatts wrote:3. What do you know about the motivations of the hotel worker?

Why did she wait for over a week to report it and to engage a lawyer ?

Gatts wrote:2. isn't ball tampering stupid?

Headscratch

Now I know you're clutching at at straws. Please let us all know hpw these balls were "tampered" with.

Oh dear you aren't very bright are you

1. You introduced Haskell's behaviour not me. I have laid no claim to knwoing what was said, you described it as immature comments, so you obviously know what was said or are speculating wildly again. Stupid

2. Why don't you ask her why she did what she did instead of characterising it as money grabbing. Of course if you can't and do not know why then yet again you have to resort to making glaring assumptions about her motives. Stupid

3. 2 coaches were banned by the RFU for interfering with the balls. Don't be obtuse.

I notice you didn't challenge my assertion that England were stupid. It seems that stupidity extends to England rugby fan as well!

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:22 pm

As per the site rules, insulting other posters and calling them stupid will not be tolerated. Please desist.

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:26 pm

I never mentioned Haskell by name, you did. So therefore you must have have been aware of his alleged immature comments to mention him by name.

Swapping balls is completely different to tampering and interfering, surely you know the difference ?

And stop with the insults.

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:27 pm

Warburton shouldnt have been sent off, lol cant believe this is still being talked about

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:31 pm

Thing is CF, according to the law he should have, he's even admitted that himself. The only issue is now, is the law correct? and if so, how can ref's implement it consistently? That's pretty much the main issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:33 pm

England rugby fan wrote:I never mentioned Haskell by name, you did. So therefore you must have have been aware of his alleged immature comments to mention him by name.

Swapping balls is completely different to tampering and interfering, surely you know the difference ?

And stop with the insults.

Why don't you stop insulting the integrity of the girl involved in that incident, you don't know anything about it do you so how can you comment on her motivations, its completely ignorant

Haskell has put his name to that incident, we all know he was involved, no great suprise there. stupid is as stupid does

swapping balls and tampering, ok if you want to be such a pedant:

I repeat england were stupid for swapping the match balls. happy now.

England were stupid from the get go, they even had a tantrum and refused the get off the bus the night the team was announced, tells you everything about the egotism of that bunch of players

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:36 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:Thing is CF, according to the law he should have, he's even admitted that himself. The only issue is now, is the law correct? and if so, how can ref's implement it consistently? That's pretty much the main issue.

in the law yes he should have....But was it a proper dump tackle. He returned him to the floor, his eyes were on the ball, and to be honest it was the early stages of a world cup semi final and to be honest Rolland was expereinces enough to know the emotions running high, and should have probably got a yellow at the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

Rolland is consistent in handong out red cards for tip tackles, the other referees are wrong in not issuing them.

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:
rugbydreamer wrote:Thing is CF, according to the law he should have, he's even admitted that himself. The only issue is now, is the law correct? and if so, how can ref's implement it consistently? That's pretty much the main issue.

in the law yes he should have....But was it a proper dump tackle. He returned him to the floor, his eyes were on the ball, and to be honest it was the early stages of a world cup semi final and to be honest Rolland was expereinces enough to know the emotions running high, and should have probably got a yellow at the most.

Got to disagree sorry CF, he didn't return him to the floor, he dropped him, that's what makes it worse. "Letter of the law", twas a red, they had the memo's reminding them of it, and there ya go.

Personally I think the laws need looking at but as it stands, it was a red. Can't argue with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

Gatts wrote:England were stupid from the get go

Broken Record

It's amazing how this thread has gone from Warburton getting a deserved red card to everything England do is stupid. thumbsdown

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:40 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:

Sorry mate, but no he didn't, he dropped him.

The fact it was early stages of a world cup semi is totally irrelevant. You do not referee the occasion, you referee the match. Reminds me of a comment of Sir Alex after Chelsea were (correctly) awarded the winning penalty in the last few minutes of a crucial PL game against Man United: "To give a penalty in the last five minutes of a game of that magnitude on the linesman's say-so is absolutely diabolical". I mean, what!!!! Doh

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:44 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:
The fact it was early stages of a world cup semi is totally irrelevant. You do not referee the occasion, you referee the match.

clap

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm

ok fair enough guys Smile

i cant argue with ya, you know more about rugby than i do thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:37 pm

England rugby fan wrote:
Gatts wrote:England were stupid from the get go

Broken Record

It's amazing how this thread has gone from Warburton getting a deserved red card to everything England do is stupid. thumbsdown

Not really, in a chat room reviewing RWC 2011, stupidity is pretty much the sum total of England's contribution

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:41 pm

... and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is pretty much Wales' total contribution Wink

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:48 pm

I just wish this thread would drop down the board and be allowed to die! As a Welshman the memories it brings back are just awful! I've been having nightmares of Alain Rolland sending me off for a tip tackle for weeks now....

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:55 pm

Davie wrote:... and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is pretty much Wales' total contribution Wink

Laugh OK

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Mon 07 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

JDizzle wrote:I just wish this thread would drop down the board and be allowed to die!

Actually JDizzle you have a very fair point. I can't believe this is still being allowed to carry on so long after the event, especially when it seems to have degenerated into an England-bashing thread.

Compare to a thread in the golf section recently which was closed down in just 24 hours or so after a couple of people mentioned that it had been exhausted (wrongly as it happens as the point of discussion is still very much "live")

There have been plenty of people on this thread questioning its existance over the last couple of weeks yet it is still allowed to go on...

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 8:14 pm

Davie wrote:... and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is pretty much Wales' total contribution Wink

Mmm England lost to France by 7 points and missed 6 off the boot....pretty much epitomises snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

More comedy from the England rugby circus troupe!! Really does you no favours to draw any comparison between England and Wales RWC 2011. The latter left with the respect of the entire rugby world bar of course the usual english bigots who are just anyone but Wales. The latter, well they left under a long white cloud and slunk into heathrow.

You guys have no sense of just how stupid England look in the eyes of the rugby world. Its like the whole fiasco of the RWC can be ignored as long as you can take a pop at Wales and that is why England will continue to disappoint because the whole rugby set up in England is so blinkered with its own arrogant hubris.

Whilst Manu metaphorically deserts the sinking ship in Auckland now the other rats are cashing in with hastily published biographies cashing on on the circus that was England's RWC 2011. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Maybe instead of going on the lash, harassing hotel staff, video diaries and blogs and biographies England's egotistical rugby players should have been training harder, maybe then they wouldn't have fallen apart v France.

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

Gatts, you never used to post like this. How come you've got so spiteful?

You may have a problem with a poster but why the massive rant against England?

Come on, chap! Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 8:57 pm

Just a quick message to say if anyone actually has a problem with this thread, then you all know where the report button is, otherwise, let's keep discussion as friendly as possible please. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:02 pm

Oh my god now the mods are trying to get people to complain, that is hilarious!!

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:09 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:Gatts, you never used to post like this. How come you've got so spiteful?

You may have a problem with a poster but why the massive rant against England?

Come on, chap! Hug

sorry to you safe, my dog ate my ski gloves so i am feeling grouchy...and england fan is just being s_____d

obvioulsy this site is becoming so PC that we can't even blow a bit without being warned by people who have never even played the game
it is ridiculously paternalistic and clearly has an agenda to remove people as evidenced by mods now inviting people to complain about posts.

back to school best do my lines:

I must not say england rugby fan is stupid or attack england's rep I must not say england rugby fan is stupid or attack england's rep
I must not say england rugby fan is stupid or attack england's rep I must not say england rugby fan is stupid or attack england's rep

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:13 pm

keep the thread- its a good place for gatts to vent his anger, otherwise plenty of others would also get ruined

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:18 pm

mystiroakey wrote:keep the thread- its a good place for gatts to vent his anger, otherwise plenty of others would also get ruined

ha ha shoudl have known that the font of all rugby knowledge would turn up like a vulture to pick over the carcass of english rugby , you can scurry off again now to the golf board or have they revealed your ignorance too

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:25 pm

Gatts wrote:
More comedy from the England rugby circus troupe!!

Broken Record

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:30 pm

England rugby fan wrote:
Gatts wrote:
More comedy from the England rugby circus troupe!!

Broken Record

Looks like your chariot lost a wheel

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:31 pm

Gatts wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:keep the thread- its a good place for gatts to vent his anger, otherwise plenty of others would also get ruined

ha ha shoudl have known that the font of all rugby knowledge would turn up like a vulture to pick over the carcass of english rugby , you can scurry off again now to the golf board or have they revealed your ignorance too

haha lol gatty, still arguing i see, keep it up its very amusing

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

Gatts wrote:

:facepalm:

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 9:59 pm

England rugby fan wrote:
Gatts wrote:

🤦

Yahoo

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:02 pm

cant wait to get back on here for the 6n's gatty, dont get your self banned before or i will be very dissapointed. Cant wait to see what excuses you make when england lift the trophy!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

stick to a sport with smaller balls oakey, it suits you better

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:16 pm

Taylorman wrote:
Taylorman wrote: Its not our way".
Opposition fans for rarking up the welsh when theyre down.

All class. Stood up when others bickered all around him.

and theyre all still bleating...

my my my... I get to repeat my post a 3rd time...this is fun.

Sam I'm sure has moved on while others are still, yes still...bickering all around him...

Mind you Johnnie Wilko's latest rant should balance things up a bit..another who doesnt know less bleating is more...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:54 pm

Taylorman wrote:
Taylorman wrote:
Taylorman wrote: Its not our way".
Opposition fans for rarking up the welsh when theyre down.

All class. Stood up when others bickered all around him.

and theyre all still bleating...

my my my... I get to repeat my post a 3rd time...this is fun.

Sam I'm sure has moved on while others are still, yes still...bickering all around him...

Mind you Johnnie Wilko's latest rant should balance things up a bit..another who doesnt know less bleating is more...

you are the only one bleating Taylorman and it is as boring as ever

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:05 am

Gatts wrote:

Doh

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:15 am

England rugby fan wrote:
Gatts wrote:

Doh

Broken Record Broken Record rose Broken Record Broken Record

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:17 am

Did Warburton do something bad and lose his country the RWC? Man...

Really need to keep up.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:21 am

Gibson wrote:Did Warburton do something bad and lose his country the RWC? Man...

No. The Weksh kickers lost Wales the chance to lose the RWC against NZ.

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:24 am

England rugby fan wrote:
Gibson wrote:Did Warburton do something bad and lose his country the RWC? Man...

No. The Weksh kickers lost Wales the chance to lose the RWC against NZ.

While Haskellhoff and his mates went all the way to NZ in order to get loads of publicity to sell their autobiographies and make a mockery of english rugby

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:33 am

England rugby fan wrote:
Gatts wrote:
England rugby fan wrote:

No. The Wesh kickers lost Wales the chance to lose the RWC against NZ.

While Haskellhoff and his mates went all the way to NZ in order to get loads of publicity to sell their autobiographies and make a mockery of english rugby

Broken Record

You really are becoming an insufferable bore

now now surely we can't sling insults eh hypocrite?

i may be boring but i am simply replying to your pathetic little taunts and you can't help yourself but reply, but now you have resprted to insults as your chariot has run out of tyres.

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:42 am

I suggest you recheck your own posts to see where the "pathetic little taunts" are coming from.

This is a thread about Warburtons deserved red card. But you're continually trying to rile supporters from various countries.

I suggest you look at the IRB rankings and you'll see that the "chariot" that has supposedly "run out of tyres" is ranked above the country that you allegedly support.

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:54 am

England rugby fan wrote:I suggest you recheck your own posts to see where the "pathetic little taunts" are coming from.

This is a thread about Warburtons deserved red card. But you're continually trying to rile supporters from various countries.

I suggest you look at the IRB rankings and you'll see that the "chariot" that has supposedly "run out of tyres" is ranked above the country that you allegedly support.

recheck your own

i know exactly what i have written

i don't need your advice about what this thread is nor how i post on it, if anyone is on the wum it is you

your chariot isn't out of tyres, it's big end has gone, we all know it, why don't you?

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:26 am

gatts dude you can be funny even i can admit that- but why is it every time i come on this board all i find is you having a pop at the english or another poster. you need to chill, lifes good Sam Warburton Red Card - Page 15 217445939, stop this classic victim mentality

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:40 am

Do you guys think I can bring back Bruce Lawrence?

I feel this thread needs some new input.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:46 am

mystiroakey wrote:gatts dude you can be funny even i can admit that- but why is it every time i come on this board all i find is you having a pop at the english or another poster. you need to chill, lifes good Sam Warburton Red Card - Page 15 217445939, stop this classic victim mentality

stop coming on the board

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:48 am

biltongbek wrote:Do you guys think I can bring back Bruce Lawrence?

i personally think he made all the right decisions and was very hard on pocock Very Happy

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:51 am

Sam Warburton Red Card - Page 15 589312

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:52 am

Gatts wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:gatts dude you can be funny even i can admit that- but why is it every time i come on this board all i find is you having a pop at the english or another poster. you need to chill, lifes good Sam Warburton Red Card - Page 15 217445939, stop this classic victim mentality

stop coming on the board

err lol have i missed something gatts. dont assume you can tell me what to do. Jeas you really have issues dont you

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:54 am

Gatts wrote:

i personally think he made all the right decisions and was very hard on pocock Very Happy

True, Pocock couldn't get away with anything, especially when SA scored that try when Brussow came from the side, went to an offside position and kicked the ball through. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next