The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

+18
tunes666
Steffan
lovely_london
PPVxHOTTY
horizontalhero
hampo17
Imperial Ghosty
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
KingMonkey
azania
ONETWOFOREVER
superflyweight
hogey
SportsmanGC
TopHat24/7
BoxingFan88
The Galveston Giant
TRUSSMAN66
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! Empty Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:35 pm

Unbelievable isn't it.....forget that thousands of Boxers over the years have been screwed.....forget that governing bodies are only interested in money....Forget that fights have been fixed.....Forget that Promoters have unhealthy influence in all the alphabet boys....Forget that fighters have loaded their gloves or ducked true opponents throughout history!!!

No.. praise be !!!!! Forget all that the great almighty Khan lost a close decision and wait for it......

"Boxing has lost it's integrity"....

Glad to know it had some to lose.....

The messssiah has been robbed everybody..........My bet is Judas Iscariot is still alive (his body was never truelly identified by those who knew him) and sold Khan and his titles down the river!!!! Yes he's a naughty boy that Judas!!! (once bought a car off him and he hung me out to dry!!)

I await for the kid to turn water into wine next!!! Being so "almighty" I'm sure It's only a matter of time!!!

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! Empty Re: Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:40 pm

Has he mentioned Chisora yet who did actually get robbed the week before, no, his head is too far up his own arse. If he doesn't cut it out he's going to become a hate figure in America.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! Empty Re: Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:42 pm

You want to just drown the kid don't you!!!

If he'd had any brains he wouldn't of lost in the first place.....

Hope he gets knocked out I really do...

Win a rematch and shut up whingeing..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:51 pm

It's like a bad dream isn't it, a long one. He's really doing my head in.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:52 pm

Unfortunately every dream I've had with Meg Ryan on the bonnet of a ferrari hasn't lasted as long!!! Rolling Eyes

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:36 pm

Khan needs to get his rematch and prove he is the better fighter. Stop complaining, Chisora, Marquez, Eslandy Lara, the list goes on of far worse robberies last year. Don't really hear much complaining from them.

I thought Khan won just about, but I can't really argue with it.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:41 pm

I agree I thought he nicked it....But he is losing fans over his pathetic whingeing...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:42 pm

If he hasn't already lost the ones that are on the fence. The whole point of going to America is to raise your profile.... Oh yeah.... Uh...

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:51 pm

I think it's the fact he won't take any responsibility for the defeat whatsoever!!

When someone pointed out he lay on the ropes and let himself get smashed..he said "He couldn't hurt me"

Yes Pal but you lost them rounds!!..

He's like an addict!!! Self absorbed and won't smell the coffee!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

Khan didn't say this.
GBP forced him at gunpoint.
You're all racists.
You need to be objective rather than always picking on Khan and never any other fighters.

Regards

Az

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:55 pm

Ha ha......I really thought it was AZ for a minute!! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsmanGC Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:58 pm

The simple case is that it was a close fight and there needs to be a rematch. However, I dont think Peterson (/ his team) wants it. Why take a fight he would be second favourite in against a fighter whos expected to beat him easy, when he could at least make a couple of defences to line his pockets. I wouldn't blame him at all for this. If Khans camp kick up enough of a stink, then they are hoping the fight will be made. It's working so far as the WBC initially ordered a rematch (not sure up to date situation). Annoying to see, but that's why it's happening.

SportsmanGC

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 8:00 pm

Very good summation..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Fri 20 Jan 2012, 8:20 pm

I wish Khan would give it a rest, everytime he opens his mouth he makes a bigger fool of himself. Someone needs to tell the deluded crybaby that he is becoming really embarrassing and to just shut up and take the loss like a man.
I am really not liking this clear attempt by Khan and GBP to try to completely discredit Peterson's fine title win, it's not very sporting and certainly more likely to further decrease the level of respect for Khan by boxing fans worldwide. If i was Peterson i would tell him to kiss my butt before i would give him a rematch, unless Khan issues an honest and frank apology for his petty and childish behavior since losing to Peterson. As was said by someone above i hope he gets KOed in his next fight it might teach him a little humility.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 8:22 pm

To be honest you wouldn't blame him for sticking a middle finger up at him would you..

However Khan has a slicker PR machine.....Insults like ...coward and ducker would be thrown at all times in all places!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Jan 2012, 8:37 pm

Khan's time would be better spent learning the art of inside fighting. Peterson won the fight - get over it and get your career back on track.

Peterson is entitled to milk his titles with a defence or two and then maybe Khan gets a shot - unless he's moved onto bigger things. Would Khan have offered Peterson an immediate re-match if he'd won?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 8:40 pm

Didn't offer Maidana one....So I think you probably have your answer..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:07 pm

Integrity is working your way up domestically and not disregarding fighters who never had money thrown at them at the start of their careers and had to learn their trade the hard and honest way.

Integrity is knowing when you have lost, respecting the efforts of your opponent and NOT throwing mud on their name and questioning them directly or indirectly.

Integrity knowing your faults and working on them, NOT hiding behind your pimp and their corporation to force a rematch.

Integrity is knowing WHEN to STFU.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:11 pm

You guys are assuming that boxing has any integrity. So far what has been stated is that Khan is an idiot, stupid, thick. But yet at the same time this kid is running circles around some of the best paid lawyers on earth and making the WBA jump to his tune.

And lastly the classic. You want LP to duck Khan. You accused Khan of ducking a Maidana rematch. A fight he clearly won. And Maidana is still complaining about that. So is Lara. But who cares.

What a bunch of to$$ers some of you are. No offense.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:12 pm

Don't tell us what we think!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:15 pm

SSN just reported that 'Hat Man' will sue Amir and co. should they not apologise......

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:15 pm

His little pocket of nuthuggers are massaging his bruised ego at the minute.

As it was said before, Khan has never had a rematch in his life and any close fights he has won, he has moved swiftly along claiming "I won fair and square"

Ok he won every one of the McCloskey fight up till the 6th when it was unfairly stopped, but Prescott won 6 rounds in a row and McCloskey came back and found a way to win a very very close fight.

Khan laughed that rematch off.

Then the Maidana one.

The kid is an idiot and will never be the star he thinks he is. Not even close
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:17 pm

azania wrote:You guys are assuming that boxing has any integrity. So far what has been stated is that Khan is an idiot, stupid, thick. But yet at the same time this kid is running circles around some of the best paid lawyers on earth and making the WBA jump to his tune.

And lastly the classic. You want LP to duck Khan. You accused Khan of ducking a Maidana rematch. A fight he clearly won. And Maidana is still complaining about that. So is Lara. But who cares.

Clearly context is lost on you.

Khan is an idiot as well as being highly irritating which makes him very easy to dislike, Maidana and Lara are not nor did they try getting a perfectly fair result overturned.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:18 pm

Wrong again az

I don't think Peterson should give Khan a rematch on moral grounds. Why should he look guilty and obey the power that is team Khan? Maybe Khan should retract what he has implied against Peterson and then exonerate Peterson of any wrong doing.

Then yes rematch please.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

He's part of an ethnic minority in this Country that seems to squeak foul all too quickly these days .....

Others like me who are from another Country just get on with it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:25 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:You guys are assuming that boxing has any integrity. So far what has been stated is that Khan is an idiot, stupid, thick. But yet at the same time this kid is running circles around some of the best paid lawyers on earth and making the WBA jump to his tune.

Khan is an idiot as well as being highly irritating which makes him very easy to dislike, Maidana and Lara are not nor did they try getting a perfectly fair result overturned.

Context? Lara and Maidana are not british. Naturally we wont hear much from them. But Maidana is still seething about the khan fight and crying for a rematch.

Do you expect UK publications to carry interviews on Lara and Maidana?

Give me strength.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:26 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He's part of an ethnic minority in this Country that seems to squeak foul all too quickly these days .....

Do shut up Truss. I know you're just trying it on with that racist nonsense.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:26 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He's part of an ethnic minority in this Country that seems to squeak foul all too quickly these days .....

You know I respect you TRUSS but I have to disagree with you on that one. Khan has learned the dark arts in America. Hooking up with superfly pimp ODLH has improved his court room skills at least.

In Britain this sort of moaning would get laughed of and ridiculed. He would be too ashamed to take defeat in such manner. Stiff upper lip and all that.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:28 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Don't tell us what we think!!

You wrote what you thought. Geez. You must have been educated in West Virginia.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:30 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Wrong again az

I don't think Peterson should give Khan a rematch on moral grounds. Why should he look guilty and obey the power that is team Khan? Maybe Khan should retract what he has implied against Peterson and then exonerate Peterson of any wrong doing.

Then yes rematch please.

Morals and boxing?? Good lord.

Khan hasn't implied anything against Peterson. You do love to read between the lines and come up with War and Peace.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:31 pm

KingMonkey wrote:SSN just reported that 'Hat Man' will sue Amir and co. should they not apologise......

Good. Now lets see what new story they (Hatman and Walsh) come up with.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:31 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:

Context? Lara and Maidana are not british. Naturally we wont hear much from them. But Maidana is still seething about the khan fight and crying for a rematch.

Give me strength.

What about the vastness of the internet Az, many on here have very good reasons for disliking Khan, his race not being one of them. Before the Peterson fight I was a big fan of his but his reaction afterwards as left me not caring if the rest of his career is a failure because frankly he doesn't deserve it.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:35 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:His little pocket of nuthuggers are massaging his bruised ego at the minute.

As it was said before, Khan has never had a rematch in his life and any close fights he has won, he has moved swiftly along claiming "I won fair and square"

Ok he won every one of the McCloskey fight up till the 6th when it was unfairly stopped, but Prescott won 6 rounds in a row and McCloskey came back and found a way to win a very very close fight.

Khan laughed that rematch off.

Then the Maidana one.

The kid is an idiot and will never be the star he thinks he is. Not even close

He's only had one close fight (prior to LP) and won comfortably. Should every close fight a boxer has be followed by a rematch? Did Holmes rematch Witherspoon, Williams? Rematches only occur when there is a controversial ending, a disputed decision or a very exciting fight. Only reason to rematch Maidana was because it was exciting.

As for McClosky fight, who in their right would pay for that scrappy fight? Mc is simply not good enough anyway. Euro level at best. Plus Prescott was robbed. Why didn't Mc give him a rematch?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:38 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:

Give me strength.

What about the vastness of the internet Az, many on here have very good reasons for disliking Khan, his race not being one of them. Before the Peterson fight I was a big fan of his but his reaction afterwards as left me not caring if the rest of his career is a failure because frankly he doesn't deserve it.

Of course we can find Lara complaining and Maidana complaining if we look for it. It seems some are actively looking for things to hurl at Khan. Deliberately searching him out because they just dont like him. As for his race. See Truss's comment. Absolutely disgraceful. I sincerely hope he was being tongue in cheek. But then again, he's probably from West Virginia.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:41 pm

I don't get why you defend him so strongly Az. He's come out of this looking very poor indeed.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:41 pm

We don't have to go and look for it, he force feeds the public his endless vitriol, he's like a spoilt brat who can't get his own way, he needs to learn to wind his neck in.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:44 pm

hampo171 wrote:I don't get why you defend him so strongly Az. He's come out of this looking very poor indeed.

So that meens I should join the sheeple?

The kid's an idiot. No argument from me. But if you actually take time to read what I've written you will see that my criticism is centred around his advisors and in particular Schaefer of GBP. Blaming Khan for this is plainly and patently daft because he doesn't have the intelligence to do it.

As for him as a person, I have no strong feelings either way. But some here seem to absolutely hate him in a vile and irrational way. Crazy. Plus I never join lynch mobs.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:46 pm

Look at his recent tweets thought Az, this is why people have a moan about him:

We waiting on Peterson! Running scared won't sign the dotted line, another few days if he doesn't sign we move on and he'll be stripped frm WBA, keep the IBF I dnt want it even if they gave it me.

On the plane to UK, things didn't go the way we planned with the appeal because it was unfair but had a lot of positive meetings 1 being @HBOboxing.

Peterson is scared to fight me again. The reason why, the WBA ordered a rematch and he's appealed sayin why. Makes you think, he really knows he got beat, n just to make him feel better I'd let him keep the ibf n not put on line. We jus fight for the WBA, his team has all this in writing

He needs to just shut up.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:47 pm

The McCloskey Prescott fight was close just like Khans against Peterson.

You totally missed the point as you normally do. The point is McCloskey came on strong and won the 2nd half of the fight. That fight against Khan was stopped on a cut that you would get shaving.

And just for the record Im not in any shape or form a fan of McCloskey because I think he is taking his Irish fans for a ride. But his fight with Khan was surrounded in controversy with the WBA stopping the fight when it shouldn't have been. Yea Mc lost the 6 rounds but his next fight he lost the first 6 and came on strong at the end.

You seem to be more interested in the business side of boxing Az. Your forever talking about who would buy this or that and money. How about dreaming of a fair sport.

It's super duper Karma for mr khan
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:47 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:We don't have to go and look for it, he force feeds the public his endless vitriol, he's like a spoilt brat who can't get his own way, he needs to learn to wind his neck in.

Nonsense ghosty and you know it. He posts on twitter. Millions also do. You dont have to read his stuff/ No one is forcing anyone to do so. But some do just to find reason to vent their spleen. He wants to fight Floyd = arrogant little sod. He doesn't give Mc a rematch = nasty git. He doesn't give Maidana a rematch = graceless bar steward.

Its sickening imo.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:48 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:We don't have to go and look for it, he force feeds the public his endless vitriol, he's like a spoilt brat who can't get his own way, he needs to learn to wind his neck in.

Nonsense ghosty and you know it. He posts on twitter. Millions also do. You dont have to read his stuff/ No one is forcing anyone to do so. But some do just to find reason to vent their spleen. He wants to fight Floyd = arrogant little sod. He doesn't give Mc a rematch = nasty git. He doesn't give Maidana a rematch = graceless bar steward.

Its sickening imo.

It's not nonsense or sickening in any way, people are entitled to not like him and I now agree with them.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:59 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:The McCloskey Prescott fight was close just like Khans against Peterson.

You totally missed the point as you normally do. The point is McCloskey came on strong and won the 2nd half of the fight. That fight against Khan was stopped on a cut that you would get shaving.

And just for the record Im not in any shape or form a fan of McCloskey because I think he is taking his Irish fans for a ride. But his fight with Khan was surrounded in controversy with the WBA stopping the fight when it shouldn't have been. Yea Mc lost the 6 rounds but his next fight he lost the first 6 and came on strong at the end.

You seem to be more interested in the business side of boxing Az. Your forever talking about who would buy this or that and money. How about dreaming of a fair sport.

It's super duper Karma for mr khan

Was the Mc fight an exciting fight? Would the fans outside of him town pay to see that scrappy borefest with Mc spoiling at every turn? Get read mate.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:59 pm

Don't think he's nasty git Az, but did Khan not say "that was weird" when the doc jumped in the ring against Mc and stopped it on a tiny little cut. Hearn complained to the WBA but what did they say?? Nothing and Khan didn't care.

But as soon as something weird happens to him when he fights (hat man). Then the whole of boxing has lost it's integrity. Gimme a break. He isn't a bog ticket seller. And after this I can't see his profile getting any better.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:00 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:

Its sickening imo.

It's not nonsense or sickening in any way, people are entitled to not like him and I now agree with them.

Of course they are. No one has said otherwise. But this hate is on another level. Of course you agree with them. Quell surprise.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:02 pm

If he doesn't want hate he should learn to keep his mouth shut and gain some humility.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:11 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Don't think he's nasty git Az, but did Khan not say "that was weird" when the doc jumped in the ring against Mc and stopped it on a tiny little cut. Hearn complained to the WBA but what did they say?? Nothing and Khan didn't care.

But as soon as something weird happens to him when he fights (hat man). Then the whole of boxing has lost it's integrity. Gimme a break. He isn't a bog ticket seller. And after this I can't see his profile getting any better.

WBA ordered the rematch before hatman. I'll repeat again, the wba ordered the rematch because they view Khan as a bigger cash cow that peterson and they probably had strategic plans for him ie to fight in Dubai for obvious reasons.

Why would Khan say "that was wierd? Did Vitali acknowledge that Solis busted his knee or credited his punch for doing the damage? Did Ali say Liston took a dive or said the phantom punch did it? Why do you expect Khan to be so holier than thou and by far more honest than other boxers?

Khan is a ticket seller in the UK. He is more known outside hardcore fans than any other UK boxer who is active. More importantly he's a ticket seller in the US. His fights are exciting and they like him for that. Plus Kahn is more dollars outside of Paq and PBF in that weight division.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:12 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:If he doesn't want hate he should learn to keep his mouth shut and gain some humility.

Yes humility. Typical british. Stiff upper lip what what. The good humble loser.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:15 pm

This is a british site Az, what exactly do you expect?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:21 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:This is a british site Az, what exactly do you expect?

Manners and integrity.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:25 pm

The opposite of Khan himself then?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next