The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

+18
tunes666
Steffan
lovely_london
PPVxHOTTY
horizontalhero
hampo17
Imperial Ghosty
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
KingMonkey
azania
ONETWOFOREVER
superflyweight
hogey
SportsmanGC
TopHat24/7
BoxingFan88
The Galveston Giant
TRUSSMAN66
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! - Page 2 Empty Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unbelievable isn't it.....forget that thousands of Boxers over the years have been screwed.....forget that governing bodies are only interested in money....Forget that fights have been fixed.....Forget that Promoters have unhealthy influence in all the alphabet boys....Forget that fighters have loaded their gloves or ducked true opponents throughout history!!!

No.. praise be !!!!! Forget all that the great almighty Khan lost a close decision and wait for it......

"Boxing has lost it's integrity"....

Glad to know it had some to lose.....

The messssiah has been robbed everybody..........My bet is Judas Iscariot is still alive (his body was never truelly identified by those who knew him) and sold Khan and his titles down the river!!!! Yes he's a naughty boy that Judas!!! (once bought a car off him and he hung me out to dry!!)

I await for the kid to turn water into wine next!!! Being so "almighty" I'm sure It's only a matter of time!!!

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:27 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:The opposite of Khan himself then?

Yep. That's another reason he's disliked. He hasn't got the british loser's mentality. Cool

azania

Back to top Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by horizontalhero Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:You guys are assuming that boxing has any integrity. So far what has been stated is that Khan is an idiot, stupid, thick. But yet at the same time this kid is running circles around some of the best paid lawyers on earth and making the WBA jump to his tune.

And lastly the classic. You want LP to duck Khan. You accused Khan of ducking a Maidana rematch. A fight he clearly won. And Maidana is still complaining about that. So is Lara. But who cares.

What a bunch of to$$ers some of you are. No offense.

Clearly context is lost on you.

Khan is an idiot as well as being highly irritating which makes him very easy to dislike, Maidana and Lara are not nor did they try getting a perfectly fair result overturned.

Whilst I fully agree thart Khan is being an idiot, and highly irritating, and should indeed stop whinning about, the result can't really be described as perfectly fair if hat man did in anyway influence the scoring- I'm not suggest that the result be changed, but Washington commission, and whoever was in charge of ringside security should learn a lesson from this, and in future avoid contraversy by making sure the the rules are adhered to. One the the many, and most infuriating things about boxing is the collective failure to ever learn from mistakes do anything about preventing them happening again- look at our reaction to this incident- we all just say 'look hundreds of others got robbed worse than you, pull your head in'-we as fans are so used to blatant unfairness and that we don't get upset about. the boxing community meeky accepts all sorts of crap, and the fighters are the ones that suffer for it. The commission and the WBA/IBF are the true villians in this incident

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:30 pm

azania wrote:

Yep. That's another reason he's disliked. He hasn't got the british loser's mentality. Cool

Not as if the greatest olympian of all time is british or anything, we sure do have a losers mentality.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:33 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:

Not as if the greatest olympian of all time is british or anything, we sure do have a losers mentality.

Phelps is American.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:35 pm

Excellent point horizontal. Boxing fans have come to expect being jobbed as being part of the sport. It isn't and souldn't be accepted. Lets hope the genius that is khan helps clean up boxing.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:35 pm

Somehow think Steve Redgrave olympic record of five gold medals in five consecutive games in an endurance sport outdoes Phelps by a fair distance.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Somehow think Steve Redgrave olympic record of five gold medals in five consecutive games in an endurance sport outdoes Phelps by a fair distance.

Matter of opinion. But its ironic that the brits excell in sports that you spend time on your rear end.

Redgrave had help in Holmes and Pinsent. Phelps is the man. 9 golds in one games.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

azania wrote:Excellent point horizontal. Boxing fans have come to expect being jobbed as being part of the sport. It isn't and souldn't be accepted. Lets hope the genius that is khan helps clean up boxing.

Absolute legend isn't he Khan? they should have a statue of him in the British Museum. Also as for cleaning up boxing its all dribble, GBP and Team Khan are only thinking about their own pockets!! But a biased Khan nuthugger like yourself will 'never' accept that.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by lovely_london Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:18 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Somehow think Steve Redgrave olympic record of five gold medals in five consecutive games in an endurance sport outdoes Phelps by a fair distance.

Matter of opinion. But its ironic that the brits excell in sports that you spend time on your rear end.

Redgrave had help in Holmes and Pinsent. Phelps is the man. 9 golds in one games.

5 golds in 5 tournaments is better. He won his last gold 20 years after his first.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:19 pm

lovely_london wrote:
azania wrote:

5 golds in 5 tournaments is better. He won his last gold 20 years after his first.

16 years but thats me being pedantic. Phelps with 9 golds in one games trumps the lot. Plus he did it alone....even better.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:22 pm

azania wrote:

Bolt would've got 9 golds if they had 100m, 100m running backwards, 100m hopping left leg, 100m hopping right leg, 50m in each and a joint medal for a three-legged race.

Plus, bit rich coming from a guy who's country's most prominent athletes are a geezer-bird and a guy with metal legs.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:26 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
azania wrote:

Bolt would've got 9 golds if they had 100m, 100m running backwards, 100m hopping left leg, 100m hopping right leg, 50m in each and a joint medal for a three-legged race.

Plus, bit rich coming from a guy who's country's most prominent athletes are a geezer-bird and a guy with metal legs.

But Bolt didn't. As for criticising south africa. Feel free. There's no nationalism in me whatsoever. Borders are for neo fascists. OK

But we have Bryan Habana.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:27 pm

Phelps won 9 individual gold medals then did he?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:29 pm

PPVxHOTTY wrote:
azania wrote:Excellent point horizontal. Boxing fans have come to expect being jobbed as being part of the sport. It isn't and souldn't be accepted. Lets hope the genius that is khan helps clean up boxing.

Absolute legend isn't he Khan? they should have a statue of him in the British Museum. Also as for cleaning up boxing its all dribble, GBP and Team Khan are only thinking about their own pockets!! But a biased Khan nuthugger like yourself will 'never' accept that.

Foolish boy. warning

Me a khan nuthugger? Thats about as accurate as me calling you a nick griffin nutlicker.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:29 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Phelps won 9 individual gold medals then did he?

6. Which is 6 more individual golds than Redgrave.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:33 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Phelps won 9 individual gold medals then did he?

6. Which is 6 more individual golds than Redgrave.

I would value a single gold medal in rowing far higher than a gold in swimming though.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by lovely_london Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:37 pm

I don't think there are 9 events in rowing so it's impossible for redgrave to get 9 golds in 1 game. But it is an amazing feat to win 5 golds in a row.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:40 pm

lovely_london wrote:I don't think there are 9 events in rowing so it's impossible for redgrave to get 9 golds in 1 game. But it is an amazing feat to win 5 golds in a row.

It is amazing. And to do it clean also.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:42 pm

Khan was happy enough with boxings integrity when the officials let Barrera fight on nearly blind from a head clash in the first round until they got to the point where they could go to the cards rather than be ruled a no contest which should have happened as soon as the seriousness of the cut was apparent. Barrera rightly wanted a rematch Khan didnt want to know, Don King appealed to get the decision changed Khan's people just said thats boxing. As said above the McClusky fight was also stopped for a nothing cut in Khans favour, did he do the right for boxings integrity and give him a rematch, no of course not he just shrugged his shoulders and planned his next fight not giving his hard done by opponent a moments thought. I would say that 90% of boxing fans i know are pig sick of his spoilt little brat act and that includes many who previously liked the bloke he needs to stop crying and get on with things rather than acting like the world has stopped spinning because he lost. Funny he is always bitching about the points deduction, but in realty he got given a free point himself in the first round because when you look closely neither Knock Down was from a punch. Frankly i think most of us are finding him an embarrassment to the great sport of Boxing and also to our nation. Its a sad state of affairs when most British boxing fans want to see one of our own KOed just to shut him up.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:48 pm

The ref did us a favour stopping the McClosky fight. That fight was dire.

Granted the KD that was scored was not an actual KD, but the ref missed the real KD in the same round. Balances itself out dont you think. Also the MAB fight should not have happened. No good seeing a great being used as a stepping stone.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:05 am

There was no proper KDs at all in that round so no it never balanced itself out, both were clearly not due to a punches when you watch it on slowmo.
Whether the ref did us a favour and the McClosky fight was dire or not some things shouldnt happen and that includes premature stoppages from minor cuts to protect the big name champion.
The MAB fight might have been a decent scrap if one man wasnt as blind as a bat after a couple of minutes into the fight, but we will never know.
Seems to me you dont mind or have any sympathy whatever happens unfairly to Khans opponents but as soon as Khan feels hard done by your only too keen to jump on his bandwagon no matter how childish it makes him look. It does appear that you have the same one eyed view of the world that young Amir has himself so it explains your hero worshiping of the bloke.
Khan might be better in future if as well as learning how to fight inside, he also maybe for the first time in his life started listening to someone namely the Ref who warned him about 10 times about the same thing yet Amir is so arrogant he thought the rules dont apply to him and ended up loses points, i know some think its harsh but after repeated warnings he cant really complain especially as he also got away with using the forearm, hitting on the break and leaning right on Petersons neck all night. If he stops crying and mans up then he maybe able to rescue a bit of his reputation which for me has been tarnished by such lowdown and pathetic post fight actions and comments.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:32 am

hogey, we're not discussing me. We're discussing Khan. So please keep it that way.

The second KD was legit not matter how slow or fast you see it. First was a push.

Why would Mc get a rematch when all he did was spoil. He lost every minute of every round before the premature stoppage. No way a rematch.

As for MAB. It should have been stopped and declared a NC. Once again, was it Khan's call that the ref was a hometown muppet? Furtheore MAB had no business being a stepping stone for the likes of Khan. Glad there wasn't a rematch as I would hate to see Khan school the shell of MAB.

I give the same level of defense to match the stupid abuse he is getting here. Its pathetic and from supposedly intelligent people.

Hero worshipping Khan. Dont be a bigger fool than you already are. I;ve criticised his boxing on every single thread there has been on him. I've backed LP to win any rematch against Khan. I've referred too Khan as an idiot. Yet you say I hero worship him. It simply shows your complete lack of intelligence. In fact you make Khan look like a genius. I'm surprised you are allowed to use a computer.

Rescue his rep? For the likes of you? Get a grip. He figts and makes shed loads of money, talks a load of smack. As for manning up. You step in the ring and take some toilet paper because you will need it.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:49 am

For someone who says keep the personal stuff out you certainly gave a good impression of being quite personal fella. You clearly adore young Amir it doesnt make me lacking in intelligence to point it out, lets face it you have been saying the same unconvincing nonsence about Khan since he lost, sadly you write in the same way Amir speaks like a teenage kid who only discovered boxing last year. I dont flatter myself that my personal opinion of Khan matters to him, but i am a boxing fan and know many others inside and outside the the trade and he is doing himself no favours. As for getting in the ring i boxed for many years when i served in the armed forces in fact i bet i had more bouts than you have pictures of the Bolton Bruiser on your bedroom walls and ceiling. Very Happy

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:37 am

azania wrote:
Silly silly merchant banker.

Are you a racist? Go on, fess up. I reckon you have pics of Alan Minter and Nick Griffin at home.....signed.

See you just proved me right again by posting like a angry teenager, sadly a silly little boy like you wont get a rise out of me with such poor fishing skills and second rate boxing knowledge. Rolling Eyes

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:38 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Is there really a need to cry racism at anyone who dislikes Khan?

Do you take everything so literally? He said I was a fanboy based on nothing, so I did the same based on the same evidence; nothing.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:39 am

hogey wrote:
azania wrote:

Are you a racist? Go on, fess up. I reckon you have pics of Alan Minter and Nick Griffin at home.....signed.

See you just proved me right again by posting like a angry teenager, sadly a silly little boy like you wont get a rise out of me with such poor fishing skills and second rate boxing knowledge. Rolling Eyes

Laugh

I've fotgotten more aboutboxing than you will ever know son.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:39 am

Of course Az, the way you've bleated on about Khan since the loss would back up Hogeys point somewhat.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:44 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:
hogey wrote:
azania wrote:

Laugh

I've fotgotten more aboutboxing than you will ever know son.

How many times do I have to correct your so called boxing knowledge? Smile

Never Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:45 am

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Is there really a need to cry racism at anyone who dislikes Khan?

Do you take everything so literally? He said I was a fanboy based on nothing, so I did the same based on the same evidence; nothing.

My opinion that you hero worship at the feet of the Bolton Bruiser is based on nothing other than your likely 1000 odd posts bleating about how Khan was robbed, you are getting boring to be honest with you mate. I wont start argueing with you about boxing knowledge because after reading your posts the limitations of your knowledge are clear for all to see.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:46 am

From Hogeys point of view I can see why he can come to such a conclusion, he doesn't have the misfortune of putting up with so much of your drivel.

As for being semi intelligent, i'm a borderline genius.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:48 am

I don't know much about the current fight game (next to nothing) but I still know more than you which shows how poor your knowledge is.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:08 am

hogey wrote:That was a bit uncalled for Steffan, but if thats your warped opinion of the Lads and Lassies that serve in HM Forces then theres nothing a sensible response would achieve to change your mind.

I have no opinion on these people. It was a joke. Chill out

Last edited by Steffan on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:10 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:I don't know much about the current fight game (next to nothing) but I still know more than you which shows how poor your knowledge is.

You're a funny lad ghosty

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:23 am

A vacation in the foreign land
Uncle Sam does the best he can
You're in the army now
Oh, oh you're in the army - now

Now you remember what the draft man said
Nothing to do all day but stay in bed
You're in the army now

You'll be a hero of the neighbourhood
Nobody knows that you left for good
You're in the army now

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:27 am

What a turd song that was vomit

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:28 am

hogey wrote:What a turd song that was vomit

I agree. Its Status Quo though what you expect

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:34 am

azania wrote:I feel safer knowing that you're no longer in the forces

So does his Platoon...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:35 am

Steffan wrote:

So does his Platoon...

Ha. No doubt.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:36 am

You seriously think your teenage chatter is gonna get a rise out of me fella, you will need to try much harder than that. I am glad to hear though that you can post your zero boxing knowledge in 6 language well done i am sure your a great assett to whatever school you attend.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:41 am

In all fairness Az...Amir Khan is well liked amongst football fans in the UK. The only ones I have heard sing anything derogatory about him were Millwall and we all know what they are like anyway

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:43 am

Steffan wrote:

So does his Platoon...

I was never in a Platoon mate, i was in a Squadron. (RAF)
Why do you want to have a pop at servicemen then ? you certainly seem to have a problem with it

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:47 am

hogey wrote:
Steffan wrote:

So does his Platoon...

Why do you want to have a pop at servicemen then ? you certainly seem to have a problem with it

Its only a bit of a laugh mate that we have on here

Hey look. If people wanna go to a foreign country with guns and that and fight other people that they have never even met and the UN says its ok then who the hell am I to say whats right and wrong

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:48 am

Steffan wrote:In all fairness Az...Amir Khan is well liked amongst football fans in the UK. The only ones I have heard sing anything derogatory about him were Millwall and we all know what they are like anyway

I love your casual throwing in of my football team to try and get my going, after the fact your clear hatred for our servicemen has not got me angry. Liking of Khan is not based on what football team your support and Millwall is no more racist then any other team in London and in my experience far less racist than the lovely boyos who follow the clubs in Wales.

Last edited by hogey on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:51 am

Steffan wrote:
hogey wrote:
Steffan wrote:

So does his Platoon...

Its only a bit of a laugh mate that we have on here

Hey look. If people wanna go to a foreign country with guns and that and fight other people that they have never even met and the UN says its ok then who the hell am I to say whats right and wrong

Very sad if thats what you think our forces are about, still you are a student at the moment so you have lots to learn about life.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:51 am

hogey wrote:I love your casual throwing in of my football team to try and get my going, after the fact your clear hatred for our servicemen has not got me angry. Liking of Khan is not based on what football team your support and Millwall is no more racist then another team in London and in my experience far less racist than the lovely boyos who follow the clubs in Wales.

I do not hate servicemen. I know quite a few

The Millwall comment was just banter. Yes my club Cardiff are not perfect either

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:55 am

Steffan wrote:
hogey wrote:I love your casual throwing in of my football team to try and get my going, after the fact your clear hatred for our servicemen has not got me angry. Liking of Khan is not based on what football team your support and Millwall is no more racist then another team in London and in my experience far less racist than the lovely boyos who follow the clubs in Wales.

I do not hate servicemen. I know quite a few

The Millwall comment was just banter. Yes my club Cardiff are not perfect either

Ok fair enough mate, i will be at your place on the 31st of March. Be nice if you let us have the 3 points we need them more than you.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:55 am

hogey wrote:Very sad if thats what you think our forces are about, still you are a student at the moment so you have lots to learn about life.

Why would you or any other servicemen/ex-servicemen care what I or anyone else thinks. You get paid either way. Makes no difference whether the public see you as heros or villains really does it. Still get your paycheck and military pension

I am 31 by the way

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:57 am

hogey wrote:Ok fair enough mate, i will be at your place on the 31st of March. Be nice if you let us have the 3 points we need them more than you.

No we need them more. We have to go up. Swansea are wrecking us being up there so we gotta get up there. Millwall have a good record at Cardiff mind

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 3:01 am

31 bloody hell no excuses then mate Very Happy
Anyway im off to bed got a busy day tomorrow unlike you workshy lentil eating types laying in bed all day. Laugh

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Jan 2012, 3:03 am

hogey wrote:31 bloody hell no excuses then mate Very Happy
Anyway im off to bed got a busy day tomorrow unlike you workshy lentil eating types laying in bed all day. Laugh

You got me right apart from the lentil bit. Im a cheese on toast man Wink

Night fella

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next