The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

+18
tunes666
Steffan
lovely_london
PPVxHOTTY
horizontalhero
hampo17
Imperial Ghosty
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
KingMonkey
azania
ONETWOFOREVER
superflyweight
hogey
SportsmanGC
TopHat24/7
BoxingFan88
The Galveston Giant
TRUSSMAN66
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! - Page 3 Empty Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unbelievable isn't it.....forget that thousands of Boxers over the years have been screwed.....forget that governing bodies are only interested in money....Forget that fights have been fixed.....Forget that Promoters have unhealthy influence in all the alphabet boys....Forget that fighters have loaded their gloves or ducked true opponents throughout history!!!

No.. praise be !!!!! Forget all that the great almighty Khan lost a close decision and wait for it......

"Boxing has lost it's integrity"....

Glad to know it had some to lose.....

The messssiah has been robbed everybody..........My bet is Judas Iscariot is still alive (his body was never truelly identified by those who knew him) and sold Khan and his titles down the river!!!! Yes he's a naughty boy that Judas!!! (once bought a car off him and he hung me out to dry!!)

I await for the kid to turn water into wine next!!! Being so "almighty" I'm sure It's only a matter of time!!!

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 3:03 am

Steffan wrote:
hogey wrote:Ok fair enough mate, i will be at your place on the 31st of March. Be nice if you let us have the 3 points we need them more than you.

No we need them more. We have to go up. Swansea are wrecking us being up there so we gotta get up there. Millwall have a good record at Cardiff mind

I am not hopeful for our chances this year, but i will still be on the football pages when the time comes trying to convince myself we have a chance.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Khan - "Boxing's integrity has been taken" dear oh dear!!

Post by hogey Sat 21 Jan 2012, 3:04 am

Steffan wrote:
hogey wrote:31 bloody hell no excuses then mate Very Happy
Anyway im off to bed got a busy day tomorrow unlike you workshy lentil eating types laying in bed all day. Laugh

You got me right apart from the lentil bit. Im a cheese on toast man Wink

Night fella

Cheese on toast gods food clap
Night mate

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 22 Jan 2012, 11:51 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:Khan didn't say this.
GBP forced him at gunpoint.
You're all racists.
You need to be objective rather than always picking on Khan and never any other fighters.

Regards

Az

Name me another fighter who has gone on and on and on about a close loss as much as this instance?
The guy lost close fight, GBP AND he, just cant handle the fact that he no longer holds the cards, simple as that.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sun 22 Jan 2012, 12:06 pm

Don't care in the slightest about the first fight anymore, don't care who you thought won, what you think about the ref, or the judges.

I had it 113-112 khan in a close fight, where a classy contender acheived his dream, would love to see a rematch between to lion hearted fighters in what was a FOTY contender fight.

People should not compare the Maidana fight to the Peterson fight, in One a champ regained his belt in a non controversial close fight, other was where a champ lost his belts to point deductions for PUSHING, throughout boxing history on most occasions when champ regains his belts there is no rematch, but when a champ (also a favourite) loses his belts in a close fight there is often a rematch. Think khan deserves a rematch on neutral grounds, the guy annoys me with his whining but I give him credit for producing exciting fights, mostly due to his flaws as a fighter, he has now fought, Malinaggi at his home, Judah at his adopted home, Peterson at his adopted home, in 6 title defence's he has Fought 3 away, 2 Home, 1 Neutral what other top class Champion has done that. Peterson should make team khan make him pay big money, try to take a 50/50 split

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 22 Jan 2012, 12:10 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:You guys are assuming that boxing has any integrity. So far what has been stated is that Khan is an idiot, stupid, thick. But yet at the same time this kid is running circles around some of the best paid lawyers on earth and making the WBA jump to his tune.

And lastly the classic. You want LP to duck Khan. You accused Khan of ducking a Maidana rematch. A fight he clearly won. And Maidana is still complaining about that. So is Lara. But who cares.

What a bunch of to$$ers some of you are. No offense.

Clearly context is lost on you.

Khan is an idiot as well as being highly irritating which makes him very easy to dislike, Maidana and Lara are not nor did they try getting a perfectly fair result overturned.

Context? Lara and Maidana are not british. Naturally we wont hear much from them. But Maidana is still seething about the khan fight and crying for a rematch.

Do you expect UK publications to carry interviews on Lara and Maidana?

Give me strength.

Seething for a rematch is not the same of trying to change the result and accuse people of professional cheating...

the Maidana fight in most cases would have been stopped in the 11th rnd, and it was most certainly a 10-8 rd to Maidana..

He also rightfully got a point deducted but only because Khan kept holding him and Maidana got fed up... Khan should have also got a point taken away for holding all night long but he did not..

So you can see why Maidana does want a rematch, and also why Khan does not.

Point is, there is no differences between that fight and this one, in that it was close and there were debatable instances in the fight.. bar all the PR and accusations being thrown around by Team Khan.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 22 Jan 2012, 12:21 pm

KO-KING wrote: the guy annoys me with his whining but I give him credit for producing exciting fights, mostly due to his flaws as a fighter, he has now fought, Malinaggi at his home, Judah at his adopted home, Peterson at his adopted home, in 6 title defence's he has Fought 3 away, 2 Home, 1 Neutral what other top class Champion has done that. Peterson should make team khan make him pay big money, try to take a 50/50 split

True, he has taken on some difficult fights.

Although he may be fighting away, but only because its the home land of his management and PR, who just so happen to be the biggest in the business and who are promoting his own fights.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 Jan 2012, 12:56 pm

There is one huge difference between the Peterson and Maidana fights, Khan has a very good claim to say he won the fight even with the deductions while Maidana has no claim to be the winner.

Not all close fights could go either way and these two fights highlight that.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sun 22 Jan 2012, 1:39 pm

tunes666 wrote:
KO-KING wrote: the guy annoys me with his whining but I give him credit for producing exciting fights, mostly due to his flaws as a fighter, he has now fought, Malinaggi at his home, Judah at his adopted home, Peterson at his adopted home, in 6 title defence's he has Fought 3 away, 2 Home, 1 Neutral what other top class Champion has done that. Peterson should make team khan make him pay big money, try to take a 50/50 split

Although he may be fighting away, but only because its the home land of his management and PR, who just so happen to be the biggest in the business and who are promoting his own fights.

He went to the Hometown of these fighters, not just the home country, he could have fought a guy like peterson in LA or Vegas

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sun 22 Jan 2012, 2:16 pm

tunes666 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Khan didn't say this.
GBP forced him at gunpoint.
You're all racists.
You need to be objective rather than always picking on Khan and never any other fighters.

Regards

Az

Name me another fighter who has gone on and on and on about a close loss as much as this instance?
The guy lost close fight, GBP AND he, just cant handle the fact that he no longer holds the cards, simple as that.

If you read this and a number of the other Khan threads you'll notice my post was a urine-take of Az's views on the matter which he goes on and on and on about......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovely_london Sun 22 Jan 2012, 2:57 pm

KO-KING wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

He went to the Hometown of these fighters, not just the home country, he could have fought a guy like peterson in LA or Vegas

all about the money tho. Khan can't sell out in america so he went to washington to fight peterson cos its petersons hometown so he was hoping peterson would sell out the fight and make more money.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sun 22 Jan 2012, 3:43 pm

[/quote]

all about the money tho. Khan can't sell out in america so he went to washington to fight peterson cos its petersons hometown so he was hoping peterson would sell out the fight and make more money.[/quote]

The gate would be quite similar, khan did about 5,500 for Maidana (first big fight) with two foreign fighters in USA, Peterson - Khan did near 10,000, but the tickets were very cheap, in LA or Vegas i think he would have done about 6,500 for this fight

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by lightsout Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:45 am

azania wrote:You guys are assuming that boxing has any integrity. So far what has been stated is that Khan is an idiot, stupid, thick. But yet at the same time this kid is running circles around some of the best paid lawyers on earth and making the WBA jump to his tune.

And lastly the classic. You want LP to duck Khan. You accused Khan of ducking a Maidana rematch. A fight he clearly won. And Maidana is still complaining about that. So is Lara. But who cares.

What a bunch of to$$ers some of you are. No offense.

I see Azania is back with some more 'really' clever comments with regards to Mr Khan, excellent stuff.......clearly running circles around some of the best paid lawyers in the world now laughing

lightsout

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:15 pm

Steffan wrote:
hogey wrote:
Steffan wrote:
azania wrote:I feel safer knowing that you're no longer in the forces

So does his Platoon...

I was never in a Platoon mate, i was in a Squadron. (RAF)
Why do you want to have a pop at servicemen then ? you certainly seem to have a problem with it

Its only a bit of a laugh mate that we have on here

Hey look. If people wanna go to a foreign country with guns and that and fight other people that they have never even met and the UN says its ok then who the hell am I to say whats right and wrong

Is this not the same as the police arrested people they have never met. These are the ones you said do a 'good job'.

Some people need to grow up.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:37 pm

Complaints received about the racism, here, so I have removed several comments.

Those of you who wish to discuss racism can do so elsewhere. This is a boxing forum, and it is against House Rules to indulge in racist exchanges.

No exceptions.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3