The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19

+14
Fernando
ncfc_Tooze
cherriesfna
Nay
Afro
The Special Juan
FIFA Diva
Marky
ADMIN
Fan Gilhaus
TwisT
sodhat
footballcrazy
nick_fury
18 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19 - Page 18 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 9:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Breaking News: Arsenal FC recruit Crimey as new manager, can this lift them from the depths of the League. More to follow...

Season 2 Gameweek 3 Results are up, please use link in the League Menu below

Voting
Nicks to Hero
Hero's to Viva
Vivas to Nick

Domestic Cup Tactics to be in by Wed 1st Feb, voting pages below:

Champions Cup Voting
Euro Cup Voting

Injuries will be drawn 2pm

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Bayer 04 Leverkusen King Beer Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 5 Done
Everton F.C Marky Mark
Juventus CricketFan Results Season 2: GW4 Done LawyersGW 5 Done
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 TSC Table Season 2CupSemis
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW6 due 17th FebSponsorsSeason 2 Available

Hero's League of Huzzahs and Danger______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D NadzFixturesSeason 2InjuriesGW 5 Done
Fiorentina Afro
S.S. Lazio Sodhat Results Season 2: GW4 Done LawyersGW 5 Done
Malaga CF TwisT
FC Porto Macclads (formerly Hero) Table Season 2CupSemis
Tottenham F.C cherriesfan

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal FC Crimey Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 5 Done
S.L. Benfica YI
Liverpool F.C Flange Results Season 2: GW4 Done LawyersGW 5 Done
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury
Paris St Germain Nay Bother Table Season 2CupSemis
Villarreal CF FootballCrazy

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup TP Reply & Negotiations
Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 9:44 am; edited 4 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19 - Page 18 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19

Post by nick_fury Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:32 pm

Just remembered Champions League tonight, what is the pick of the matches to watch?

Lever vs Barca
Lyon vs APOEL

Im watching Barca of course.
Also West Ham vs Southampton too

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19 - Page 18 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19

Post by nick_fury Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:32 pm

laters Demba's

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:37 pm

with my tactics i saw that the only way to attempt to geta result out of you was to try and go all out to keep you out, if teh went 4-4-2 then i would have shipped 3 0r 4 and maybe socdred 2 if lucky, for the most part it worked and btw that was for the homegame, just wait for the away game Wink
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:37 pm

King Beer wrote:
Macclads wrote:But you did the same KB, I had both wingers instructed to look for free kicks and for Hulk to go to ground in the box looking for a penalty, Cherry instructed his defenders to go in rough.
None of this was picked up on though.

You instructed your players to cheat is how i read that.

Exactly, how you read it.
Like how you instructed your defenders to do one thing, but the other manager told his strikers to do another. One person reads it as yours work, another reads it as the others did.
Some would read my tactics getting a free kick in a dangerous position which then result in however many defenders back redundant, an early goal and they'd have no option but to go forward, even possibly a red card due to the rough tactics used.
Others though like yourself would see it as cheating and possibly think my players would be punished for it for play acting. Down to interpretation and not down to not reading tactics.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:39 pm

cherriesfan wrote:with my tactics i saw that the only way to attempt to geta result out of you was to try and go all out to keep you out, if teh went 4-4-2 then i would have shipped 3 0r 4 and maybe socdred 2 if lucky, for the most part it worked and btw that was for the homegame, just wait for the away game Wink

Training your goalie to brick the goal up in the first minute?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:39 pm

nick_fury wrote:
Just remembered Champions League tonight, what is the pick of the matches to watch?

Lever vs Barca
Lyon vs APOEL

Im watching Barca of course.
Also West Ham vs Southampton too

Which channel is West Ham on!? I can't find it anywhere.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:40 pm

Rangers gone into Administration with a 10pt deduction

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:40 pm

Fair enough Afro your opinion mate.

If Terry does not go to the Euros and Rio does not make the England XI watch how the England defence collapses. I can't see any of them guys you mentioned to lead the England line as Rio. Rio is still quicker then all of the, did you not see how he caught up with Suarez and made a beautiful tackle. I always will support England but if Rio does not go makes it better for United selfish but club comes first.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:41 pm

Anyone want to have a bet with me?

Guess the Exact scoreline in the Barca vs Leverkusen match.

Any takers? £15m bet. The easiest money you could ever make (or lose) lol.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:42 pm

Y I Man wrote:Rangers gone into Administration with a 10pt deduction

Yes mate happened just before 3.30 today.

Sky sports just confirming it happened today because HMRC wanted to appoint there own administrator, Judge gave rangers tlll then to appoint there own

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:43 pm

Where does this leave the squad. Will they have to sell off players?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:46 pm

No.

Whyte is the main creditor of Rangers. They've gone into Admin to avoid paying the taxman. He'll avoid paying any debt (or minimal) back to HMRC and then restart Rangers under a new company name.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:50 pm

And for everyone that moans over that tactics don't matter because theyre not read.
If that was the case why aren't Juve top of their league? On paper they're probably the strongest team in the league, yet they sit at the foot of it.
Same with Arsenal.
Yet Lazio aren't the strongest team on paper, yet they sit 3rd in my league and I can quite easily say as I guess I can for Afro that we were both most worried about facing him as his tactics are quality.
Nicks team isn't the strongest in his league, he gets his tactics pretty much bang on though every week and thats why he's top against real quality opposition.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:51 pm

Why do rSky always get Alan Mclaren to discuss anthing Rangers

I assume they will once the window opens.

Only truly sell able assets are Davis, Mcgregor, Naismith (when fit) and there is interest in Edu, possibly Wallace and Lafferty (championship) at a push.

We have a few youngsters Wylde, Ness but wont get much for them i would imagine.

I struggle to see where we can raise a lot if money

Beer: Is Murray mental he still thinks that Rangers will win Tax case for some reason, IT has become so high profile HMRC are gonna hunt rangers down Worse than a posh bird on a horse chases a fox. When they win this case, it opens up chasing tax down on so many other clubs

Last edited by Nay Bother on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:53 pm

Nay Bother wrote:Why do rangers always get Alan Mclaren todiscuss anthing Rangers

Only truly sell able assets are Davis, Mcgregor, Naismith (when fit) and there is interest in Edu, possibly Wallace and Lafferty (championship) at a push.

We have a few youngsters Wylde, Ness but wont get much for them i would imagine.

Do you own Ibrox? Presumably you have a training ground, medical centre, youth academy etc. All assets that an administrator would be looking at.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:54 pm

Nay Bother wrote:Why do rangers always get Alan Mclaren todiscuss anthing Rangers

Rangers as a business need money, but Whyte doesn't. Eventually he will take full ownership of Rangers once the debt issue is settled.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:55 pm

macc can you respond to my offer please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:56 pm

Ibrox is owned but is Main stand is a listed building, so makes it hard

I believe there is a clause that says the ground Murray Park is on cannot be used for residential buildings, so narrows anyone wanting to buy it.

Beer pretty much has it in a nutshell

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:56 pm

Made you an offer KB

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

The administrators would be considering the long term sustainability of the club. If they can agree with creditors and HMRC without losing key assets like Ibrox and the training ground, then they would do their best to do it.

Governance dictates that they must be considering both the creditors and the future of the club and cannot just asset strip the club cheapily to pay creditors
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:58 pm

so whats cracking?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:00 pm

CF I've had an offer today of just under 40m for Reus.
Why on earth would I accept yours instead? Sometimes could you try thinking before typing?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:00 pm

I genuinely wonder if Whyte sees this as a way into England.

attempt to get the (new) club there at the bottom of the structure like AFC Wimbledon style, im not saying it would work but he seems the type to try it

Last edited by Nay Bother on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:00 pm

HMRC can't touch Iborx.

This was Whyte's plan all along. Whyte took on all the other debts that Rangers had, knowing full well that by going into Administration he could recoup all his money without paying HMRC. As the issue is to do with the previous owner, it's Rangers PLC (or whichever) entity held the debt that HMRC will go after. If Rangers PLC is liquidated, with no funds, no money and no saleable assests then HMRC are screwed. Whyte can cut a deal with them as the new owner, allowing him to keep hold of the club, players, ground etc, by guaranteeing HMRC revenue and recouping it's money, something it wouldn't get if they went into liquidation.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:02 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Anyone want to have a bet with me?

Guess the Exact scoreline in the Barca vs Leverkusen match.

Any takers? £15m bet. The easiest money you could ever make (or lose) lol.

ANY TAKERS?

I'll give you all a little example of how much money you could make.

Person A predicts Barca 2 Leverkusen 1.
Person B predicts Barca 4 Leverkusen 0
Person C predicts Barca 1 Leverkusen 2
Person D predicts Barca 4 Leverkusen 0

Each person puts 15m of their money into the total pot. Total = 60m. Barca win the game 4-0. Person B and Person D get to split the 60m they won in half.
Anyone up for it. It will liven the league up a bit.

nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:26 pm

Come on guys! Don't be sacred. At least one person should take up the bet with me.

Evra vs Suarez Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv46nGqU0vQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:27 pm

everyone's gone nads...

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:33 pm

lol no ones man enough to take on my bet. Its either that or we have some ex gambling addicts in the FFA.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:34 pm

I just don't bet sorry Nadz.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:39 pm

Its not real money hero. All you have to do is predict the result of the Barca vs Leverkusen game. If you get it right then you win money. Simples!
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:39 pm

would rather just spend the 15 Million on a player

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:40 pm

Oh and I don't have the 15m anyway!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:45 pm

Allright how about 5m hero.
If you agree to the bet hero then I'll accept your offer on the FEL.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:09 pm

I don't have 5m either!

And you'd prob accept that anyway, he's a Real player!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:12 pm

Nadeem I'll bet you £59m
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:31 pm

Still up for deals OK

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:37 pm

I'm looking for both a LB and RB of real quality, if anyone has one that they would be willing to swap for one of my Galaticos then let me know.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:39 pm

I have Santos....he doesn't really fit in my team as he is a wing back

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:48 pm

Got Bacinovic now, good player well covered in cm mvila, vidal, marchisio, bacinovic, matip

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:51 pm

Fan, what would I need to get Gomis and Gaitan in one deal?

Replacement LM and CF and X amount of cash?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:54 pm

I'm looking to upgrade VDW and Pereira and am willing to lose the likes of Reus, Sissoko, Elm, Topal, Janko etc to get one.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:56 pm

Gomis yes
Gaitan no

Interested in Reus

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:57 pm

Is that van der wiel?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 14 Feb 2012, 7:01 pm

Vdw + reus
=
Srna + gomis?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 14 Feb 2012, 7:02 pm

Macclads wrote:I'm looking for both a LB and RB of real quality, if anyone has one that they would be willing to swap for one of my Galaticos then let me know.

I'd swap Walker and Baines for Bale and Modric Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 14 Feb 2012, 7:07 pm

Pity a poor team at the bottom of your league Macs.

Come on Afro, give over you don't need to upgrade further

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 14 Feb 2012, 7:09 pm

I'd love to sign Reus asa well, but I just can't justify the outlay with Farfan in my squad too. Need to focus on other areas more.

Anyone who is looking for a good RB, and a decent striker, I have lawyers offers for De Silvestri at £8.5m and Gignac at £7m, that I will be accepting, unless someone else wants them?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 14 Feb 2012, 7:10 pm

And Darren Bent is currently undergoing a medical at Il Communale
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 14 Feb 2012, 7:28 pm

I need an upgrade CF and a CM.

Willing (god am I willing, been doing it all day) to offer player + cash exchange

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Feb 2012, 7:29 pm

TBH the offer from Nay is my personal fave at present in the hope that a whopping chunk of cash tempts someone.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next