The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber

5 posters

Go down

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Empty Smackdown Elimination Chamber

Post by goldustismyhero Wed 15 Feb 2012, 04:41

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Randy Orton suffered a concussion in his match with the Big Show during the 2/13 Monday Night Raw taping in San Diego. As a result, Orton has been pulled from Sunday's Smackdown Elimination Chamber match as he will not be cleared to wrestle by then. Mark Henry, who was originally written off television due to injury, will reportedly take his place and be brought back early for the PPV this Sunday.

So we stuck with show khali and now henry, think it will be a henry squash then bryan to be the last out to sneak a win somehow, maybe henry elimates show last and in retribution show hits the wmd and bryan then pins henry????

Whatever happens dont think it will be a classic tbh

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Empty Re: Smackdown Elimination Chamber

Post by Marky Wed 15 Feb 2012, 08:00

Smackdown spoiler

Spoiler:

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:19

It doesn't sound promising to me, particularly as Orton was the only realistic threat to the title. There's no way they will have either of the 3 big men walk into Mania as Champs. There is also little chance of them giving it to Rhodes or Barrett considering both have been made to look weak recently on SD. So the only logical outcome is Bryan sneaking a win.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:21

Ahhh this is tricky, I originally thought Orton would win the World Title in the Chamber, if he is legitimately out then I can see Daniel Bryan retaining with the possibility of Orton being added to the Title Match come WrestleMania time

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:26

KB also thinks ADR could return which would at least give the Chamber some name value, from a storyline prespective though I'd much prefer Christian to return and win the title, at least he and Sheamus have a storyline behind them that gives both a reason to hate each other, not that the World Title should need that kind of side issue

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:31

You can easily write Christian in. It would suit ADR more to enter.

He's got no reason to go after Punk or Cena. Having him turn up and beat Santino up would sort of carry on from the Rumble angle. Once that's done, you'd have Bryan coming out wanting a rematch, Sheamus declaring he's in afetr winning the Rumble and Christian returning to go after Sheamus?

Either that, or switch Orton for Christian and have Christian return for the MITB match and win it?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down