The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBA reinstate Khan as their Junior Welterweight champion

+20
Rowley
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
Steffan
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
d260005p
Union Cane
The Galveston Giant
88Chris05
JabMachineMK2
bellchees
hampo17
KingMonkey
Atila
azania
Fernando
hogey
Josef K.
Imperial Ghosty
TopHat24/7
Demon Racer
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WBA reinstate Khan as their Junior Welterweight champion - Page 2 Empty WBA reinstate Khan as their Junior Welterweight champion

Post by Demon Racer Sun 04 Mar 2012, 11:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the title says, what a farce!

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

WBA reinstate Khan as their Junior Welterweight champion - Page 2 Empty Re: WBA reinstate Khan as their Junior Welterweight champion

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Mar 2012, 3:44 pm

azania wrote:

Back to the thread please. I dont intend continuing with this nonsense with you. Quit deflecting! warning

Am not deflecting anything, if you look back I have not made one comment on the subject as it bores me to tears.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

WBA reinstate Khan as their Junior Welterweight champion - Page 2 Empty Re: WBA reinstate Khan as their Junior Welterweight champion

Post by azania Mon 05 Mar 2012, 3:47 pm

rowley wrote:
azania wrote:

Back to the thread please. I dont intend continuing with this nonsense with you. Quit deflecting! warning

Am not deflecting anything, if you look back I have not made one comment on the subject as it bores me to tears.

censored

Hug

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:04 pm

Resorting to calling me an eejit Az.

Im not calling you childish names. Just because Oxy called you something does not give you a license to resort to call others silly names.

You said that Khan had nothing to do with his OWN appeal and now you are saying that Golden Boy TOLD Khan what they were going to do, even though you weren't there, it was never stated by anyone from Goldenboy that this was the case. The only proof you had was that you knew about it.

Khan was deeply involved in it and his team openly stated that Team Khan were appealing. Khan is the main man in the team so he decided to spout the "robbery" claims and that the result should be overturned. I can get extracts from their statements as I did at the time.

Now again, im not going to call you an eejit or idiot because I think your on the ball most of the time. This whole subject is your opinion of what happened so you need to either prove that this conversation between Goldenboy and Khan happened or change your staory to "I think" or "in my opinion".
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 05 Mar 2012, 7:29 pm

If Khan started spreading the rumours he was WBA champion himself via twitter then its hard to pin the blame on anyone else for the stick he got.

It would seem a pointless move by the WBA in any event because Peterson and Khan are going to have a rematch where the winner will secure the title.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Resorting to calling me an eejit Az.

Im not calling you childish names. Just because Oxy called you something does not give you a license to resort to call others silly names.

You said that Khan had nothing to do with his OWN appeal and now you are saying that Golden Boy TOLD Khan what they were going to do, even though you weren't there, it was never stated by anyone from Goldenboy that this was the case. The only proof you had was that you knew about it.

Khan was deeply involved in it and his team openly stated that Team Khan were appealing. Khan is the main man in the team so he decided to spout the "robbery" claims and that the result should be overturned. I can get extracts from their statements as I did at the time.

Now again, im not going to call you an eejit or idiot because I think your on the ball most of the time. This whole subject is your opinion of what happened so you need to either prove that this conversation between Goldenboy and Khan happened or change your staory to "I think" or "in my opinion".

Chill out Ree, it was said in jest.

I didn;t say Khan had nothing to do with the appeal. I said GBP launched the appeal and Khan followed. Do you think Khan (with all his intellect), can stear GBP into launching an appeal. however stupid (and I disagreed with the appeal). Seriously do you think so?

Khan is not an intellectual giant. GBP have highly paid lawyers who are as sharp as a tack. Join the dots.

Go back and look at the threads. If I'm wrong (never happens) point where I'm wrong.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:40 pm

You're wrong an awful lot and I love being the one to be there to correct you time and time again.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:43 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:You're wrong an awful lot and I love being the one to be there to correct you time and time again.

Well go right ahead and correct me then.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:44 pm

Not saying you're wrong then but you have been numerous times in the past.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:46 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Not saying you're wrong then but you have been numerous times in the past.

So I'm not wrong then.

Have you been drinking.....again?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:47 pm

You really should learn to read english properly.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:52 pm

You're wrong an awful lot and I love being the one to be there to correct you time and time again..

then

Not saying you're wrong

Make your mind up please.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:53 pm

Are you really that dumb?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:58 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Are you really that dumb?

Evidently.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 05 Mar 2012, 11:03 pm

No need for insults is there

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 05 Mar 2012, 11:09 pm

Steffan wrote:
No need for insults is there

Its ghosty. Its permitted.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 05 Mar 2012, 11:10 pm

It's not an insult because I meant it in a joking way, isn't that right Az?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 05 Mar 2012, 11:35 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:It's not an insult because I meant it in a joking way, isn't that right Az?

Absolutely. You know I never take anything you say seriously or with any authority or backup. Very Happy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ian_jamsie Tue 06 Mar 2012, 12:49 pm

WBA are the pits.

They have gone from being the oldest and most prestigious to the pits of the world.

They are worst than the WBO now.

ian_jamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Tue 06 Mar 2012, 1:33 pm

All of thm have made themselves look like arses. The WBO, WBA, sadly the WBC....

Ring Magazine are the most reputable these days but strangely held in less regard by many.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:03 pm

Sadly its not even about belts anymore.

Its about an imaginary list that people make up (P4P)

All boxers strive to top peoples lists and some who go up it to respectible places havent even sniffed a world title (Kell Brook)
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:19 pm

I respect the Ring Title only

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:48 pm

unified champions deserve respect too

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

WBA reinstate Khan as their Junior Welterweight champion - Page 2 Empty Just checked WBA website

Post by Kelvinj3 Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:37 am

Wba website lists Lamont Peterson as Super Champion.
Unless they've added a new category of say "Paper Champion", this rumour appears to be false!

Kelvinj3

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:39 am

Just Khan making a fool of himself again then.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelvinj3 Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:54 am

Well, they say everyone should do what they do best!
Here's hoping Lamont takes him permanently out of the picture next time.

Kelvinj3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2