The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result.

+31
glamorganalun
emack2
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Gunner
chewed_mintie
Full Credit
dragonbreath
Morgannwg
aucklandlaurie
Pot Hale
Croyman
SecretFly
Golden
geoff999rugby
TycroesOsprey
1F'sgonnagetya!
hugo124
kiakahaaotearoa
RuggerRadge2611
asoreleftshoulder
GunsGerms
Cowshot
mystiroakey
Woodstock
Sgt_Pooly
gowales
Taylorman
Standulstermen
eirebilly
Ozzy3213
Biltong
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result.

New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_lcap84%New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_rcap 84% 
[ 66 ]
New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_lcap0%New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_lcap0%New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_lcap14%New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 11 ]
[ 0 ]
New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_lcap2%New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 79

New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Empty New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result.

Post by Biltong Thu 22 Mar 2012, 6:23 am

Many may think the All Blacks are vulnerable with having a new coach in Steve Hansen, they also think the All Blacks may be suffering from a post world cup "hangover.

There hasn't been that many retirees, only Mills Muliaina and Brad Thorn by my recollection and as ever the All Blacks won't struggle to replace them, of course the experience will be missed.

They also have some players still injured or only coming back from injury layoffs, such as Tony Woodcock, Richie McCaw and Dan Carter.

Ireland just finished a dissappointing Six Nations by their standard and will want to break the duck against the all BLacks sooner rather than later. But with their midfield struggling and their scrum pulverised by England in their last six Nations test, there has beena call to arms that Declan Kidney is not the man for the job, and the lack of back up in the front row was Ireland's downfall against England. The other concern is the poor form of D'Arcy and the injury lay off of Brian O'Driscoll.

I personally think Ireland is in for a torrid time in New ZEaland and will once again walk away from their tour with no result in the win column.

Ireland has played 29 tests against the SH giants and won only 3, their last win was against Australia in 1979.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Empty Re: New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result.

Post by Ozzy3213 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:20 am

I have to say that I don't buy into this All Blacks are in transition nonsense. The depth of quality that they have in almost all positions (maybe not at 9 quite yet) is frankly quite frightening.

Yes Muliaina is gone, they have Dagg in his shirt, Thorn's absence can easily be coevered by the return of Ali Williams alongside Whitelock in the engine room. Even losing Kaino is barely a blow with Adam Thompson and Liam Messam in great form for the Highlanders and Chiefs respectively. Carter is back playing this week, and even were he to miss out Cruden is firing up nicely in Super Rugby so far this season.

Like I said, it's frightening.

Ireland on the other hand have some serious issues. It is unlikey that their scrum will get quite as much of a gubbing as they did on Saturday, that was just one of those days at the office which don't happen all the time, but clearly it is a weakness and they will struggle for a platform to play from.

Behind that the back row is lacking balance, and the midfield lacks the required quality at present. There is also the issue of head coach who has been shown to lack some tactical nous in moderns times.

I cannot see anything other than a 3-0 hammering to be honest, which is a real shame as Ireland have some quality players who I am afraid just are just not being utilised properly.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result. Empty Re: New Zealand vs Ireland: Predict the series result.

Post by Biltong Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:22 am

Yeah, Ozzy, that is pretty much spot on.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:25 am

Even a weakend and out of form All Black team should be too strong for Ireland but i do believe that Ireland will nick one test Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

billy for the sake of an interesting series I do hope you do.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

Don't see any NH victories this summer to be honest. England have the best chance to nick a test given we don't know how SA will develop and no matfield and Botha. That being saidi expect SA to bully England. No NH victories until the autumn. Reports saying Kaino is off to Japan btw so it could be the end of him as an All Black

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:53 am

Yep looks like it Ulster...Tomorrow we'll hear he's signed for a Japanese outfit. Might be back for 2015 but by then we'll have another I'm picking.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by gowales Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:21 am

3-0 to the Allblacks for me

gowales

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:24 am

I just think that Ireland will nick one test lads, i have no idea why and nothing to back my claims up but i simply feel that Ireland will get one Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:43 am

I think it'll be a good series if Ireland can get within 10pts in any of the tests

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:25 am

I will be at 2 games at least. Hope to Ireland win one.
Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:32 am

I would love to see ireland knick a test- i just cant see it!

From an overview of NH rugby , I hope we can knick 4 out of the games. I fear we will only win 2 in total!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:51 am

3-0 I'm afraid. Think only the Welsh might have the guns to do the ABs and the Irish are looking at the most awful pounding. Really hope Ireland can put something together in time.

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:36 am

Ireland will win the first test in Christchurch 20-17.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:41 am

now that is what I call confidence. Although if you bolded the will, I would have known you truly believe it. Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:46 am

We will do this by pulverising their forwards and letting loose in the backs and keeping our discipline.

Pros:

In 04 Ireland beat England in Twickers in 08 Ireland beat SA in Croke Park in 12 Ireland will beat NZ in the first test.

Drico and POC will be back.

It will be Hansons first year and he may still be stamping his mark it may be Kidneys last stand.

Irish fans will probably swarm NZ again. Hopefully.

Ireland will be smarting having just been pummelled by England. This is when Ireland are at their best.

Ireland usually perform better v NZ in NZ.

Cons:

NZ are still far superior.

They seem to get the rub of the green from refs. Ireland have really struggled to manage refs in recent years. Dicipline has been really poor.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:49 am

I remember the last Irsih tour to New Zealand (probably becuase they never come to us Wink )

I remember even though New Zealand won comfortably, Ireland scored I think 4 tries in one of the matches, and by recollection there were a number of yellow cards in the game as well, anyway, the point is, Ireland when they aren't under any pressure, they do perform well becuase the weight of expectation isn't there to burden them.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:53 am

biltongbek wrote:now that is what I call confidence. Although if you bolded the will, I would have known you truly believe it. Wink

Oh I believe it alright. Have been saying it for a while. I know Ireland are capable of it.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:00 am

Ozzy3213 wrote:I have to say that I don't buy into this All Blacks are in transition nonsense. The depth of quality that they have in almost all positions (maybe not at 9 quite yet) is frankly quite frightening.

Yes Muliaina is gone, they have Dagg in his shirt, Thorn's absence can easily be coevered by the return of Ali Williams alongside Whitelock in the engine room. Even losing Kaino is barely a blow with Adam Thompson and Liam Messam in great form for the Highlanders and Chiefs respectively. Carter is back playing this week, and even were he to miss out Cruden is firing up nicely in Super Rugby so far this season.

Like I said, it's frightening.

Ireland on the other hand have some serious issues. It is unlikey that their scrum will get quite as much of a gubbing as they did on Saturday, that was just one of those days at the office which don't happen all the time, but clearly it is a weakness and they will struggle for a platform to play from.

Behind that the back row is lacking balance, and the midfield lacks the required quality at present. There is also the issue of head coach who has been shown to lack some tactical nous in moderns times.

I cannot see anything other than a 3-0 hammering to be honest, which is a real shame as Ireland have some quality players who I am afraid just are just not being utilised properly.

While I don't think we'll win a test or even come close the bolded part is completely wrong assuming Mike Ross is fit.Our scrum has stood up well over the last few years since he's come in and we've even used it as a weapon in some cases so while our strenth in depth is woeful our actual first choice front row can hold their own.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:06 am

biltongbek wrote:I remember the last Irsih tour to New Zealand (probably becuase they never come to us Wink )

I remember even though New Zealand won comfortably, Ireland scored I think 4 tries in one of the matches, and by recollection there were a number of yellow cards in the game as well, anyway, the point is, Ireland when they aren't under any pressure, they do perform well becuase the weight of expectation isn't there to burden them.

There was just one match v the ABs on the last tour wasn't there? Anyway the score was 65-28 or something like that. Ireland spent almost the whole match with 14 men and part of the match with 13 men. It was a shambles.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:30 am

If Ireland win one game against the All Blacks they will have done very well. Being Scottish I know a thing or two about whitewashes and I can see one coming Ireland's way.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:36 am

Kaino´s absence is a big loss for the ABs. The Irish backrow might have a chance of ascendancy. Will the Irish scrum buckle though and not provide enough front foot ball? Will BOD be able to play and will the long lay-off make life difficult in his return? Will Kidney find an alternative to D'Arcy whose good days seem far too sparse in comparison to his bad days?

The Irish are motivated to break the duck but so too are the ABs motivated to keep their proud record (I think Ireland are the best team never to have beaten the ABs). I think this is Ireland´s best chance to have 3 matches to work out how to beat the ABs (though I think their best chance is to beat them in the first game) but then again I wouldn´t be surprised to see a 3-0 series whitewash to NZ.

A Welsh poster said Australia might edge NZ as the toughest place to tour this summer. Only England has beaten Australia at home in the past decade, but even though France and England have beaten NZ at home in the same decade, their overall home record is far more intimidating than Australia´s. SA, NZ and Australia are graveyards for NH touring teams in general. Australia are the 3N champs and have a very good team. But I´d say England, Wales and Ireland all have their work cut out. They don't seem to do well in this part of the year.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo124 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:54 am

Honestly dont think the scrum will have problem's. Prior to the England game, our scrum was very solid. No problems against France, had ascendancy v Italy and scotland, and parity with Wales. I actually recon we will use it as a weapon, as we did v Aus. We have no chance otherwise, teams just too slow

hugo124

Back to top Go down

Post by 1F'sgonnagetya! Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:20 pm

I feel our best chance of a win will be the last Test when NZ have won the first two and will change the side about a bit.

I also think Deccie will see this and play his best team again. So we'll have the same team for 3 Tests and no young players will get game time!

1F'sgonnagetya!

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:30 pm

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:Kaino´s absence is a big loss for the ABs. The Irish backrow might have a chance of ascendancy. Will the Irish scrum buckle though and not provide enough front foot ball? Will BOD be able to play and will the long lay-off make life difficult in his return? Will Kidney find an alternative to D'Arcy whose good days seem far too sparse in comparison to his bad days?

The Irish are motivated to break the duck but so too are the ABs motivated to keep their proud record (I think Ireland are the best team never to have beaten the ABs). I think this is Ireland´s best chance to have 3 matches to work out how to beat the ABs (though I think their best chance is to beat them in the first game) but then again I wouldn´t be surprised to see a 3-0 series whitewash to NZ.

A Welsh poster said Australia might edge NZ as the toughest place to tour this summer. Only England has beaten Australia at home in the past decade, but even though France and England have beaten NZ at home in the same decade, their overall home record is far more intimidating than Australia´s. SA, NZ and Australia are graveyards for NH touring teams in general. Australia are the 3N champs and have a very good team. But I´d say England, Wales and Ireland all have their work cut out. They don't seem to do well in this part of the year.

Australia are the easiest place to tour if you ask me. Samoa have won there recently plus Australia in my opinion despite being champions are the weakest tri nations team if not slightly better than SA. That said I'd rather play in Sydney or Brisbane in front of 5k Irish fans than up a mountain in SA v 80k bloodthirsty saffas.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:39 pm

I forgot to omit the Ireland win in the RWC of course that happened in NZ.

I think that poster believed Australia were 3n Champs and don't have any retirements and a young squad who when not injured play with confidence and a lot of skill. I see that point but I hardly think there will be a big drop in standards from NZ and SA and historically they are the toughest places to tour in world rugby and that really doesn't matter about how good their teams are.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:48 pm

I think the Irish are in for a hard time and probably going to lose all three. However they do have Steve Hansen as a secret weapon so you never know they might sneak a win. Whistle

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:52 pm

I dont want to be the harbinger of doom but both Best and Ferris need R & R from injuries. I would not be surprised if one or both sit this tour out.

They wont want to but may be forced to do so.

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:05 pm

Massive blows if that's true Geoff.

Does that mean Cronin varley and sherry(?) will tour?

Then maybe

6. O'Brien
7.POM
8.Heaslip

19. Henry

I'll be a lot less confident in us knocking a win without those two.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:16 pm

There's very little I'm confident in about Ireland right now and Kidney is still going to be in situ when New Zealand comes around so I won't be holding my breath too much for a rousting performance.

But that's one thing I think this Irish side are capable of when the stars are aligned right and the Moon is in Jupiter! - one surprise performance when nobody expects it.

I think they certainly have that in their armoury anytime they turn up...the fact that it is three tests makes the prospect of the one performance a little more possible. I think they will get one. But it'll be a hellfire game to get it.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Croyman Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:34 pm

In Ireland's history v NZ - number of wins ======= ?????????????

If we give them a game that would be good - one win would be cause for huge celebration

Let's hope Ireland learns how to hang on the ball before departing

Croyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:16 pm

One win would be the same as no win. Loser mentality.

Two wins minimum or don't bother going. Three victories should be the target.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:21 pm

Pot Hale wrote:One win would be the same as no win. Loser mentality.

With that type of attitude i hope your woman is a super model and you have a job paying 2mill a year. If your not then the only other option would be for you to be a 40 yr old virgin who collects benifits!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:44 pm

Pot Hale wrote:One win would be the same as no win. Loser mentality.

Nice attitude but attitude won't win three games, I'm afraid. We'll still need to back that up with a game that stands a chance. But let's run with your point for a while. We'll say Ireland should go with a target of three victories and I assume the Winning mentality is that the fans do their part too by crowing about it in advance?

Yeah - and the world and our neighbours in Europe are going to be impressed with the chest thumping? No, they'll enjoy smirking at the dumb deluded Irish. They'll also take particular pleasure in laughing openly when the winning mentality is driven into the New Zeland dirt.

We're not going to fall for that one. Modesty will do us for now Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:51 pm

And often its best just to shut up about your targets,whether you are playing new Zealand or you are a New Zealander.

And in the long run if you are successful, you may find that its not neccesary to start chest thumping as the success is all the reward you need.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:56 pm

I agree with SUPA Fly here.

The argument of having a losers mentality becuase you predict you team will struggle against the historically best nation in rugby is nonsense.

There is hope, aspiration and reality. I take the springboks and when we play NZ I want us to win, but I expect we might not. That is not a losers mentaility but rather having my feet on the ground.

Although, if I was asked to give a motivational speech to the springbok 15 mintues before they have to face the all Blacks, I will be so emotive and explain to them in no uncertain terms why it is they ahve to go out and win.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:02 pm

There is hope,aspiration and reality.I take the All Blacks and when we play The Springboks I want us to win, but I expect that we might not.That is not a losers mentality but rather having my feet on the ground.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm

Auckland i dont see how that example is relevant here.

there wouldnt be much wrong with a world cup winning team expecting a win v SA at present..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:10 pm

2-1 to All Blacks. Something in the back of my head tells me Ireland will one at least one test when they get three opportunities no matter the opposition.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:12 pm

aucklandlaurie wrote: There is hope,aspiration and reality.I take the All Blacks and when we play The Springboks I want us to win, but I expect that we might not.That is not a losers mentality but rather having my feet on the ground.

Good evening Laurie, or should I say good morning. Good to know you guys are also nervous when you play us.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:29 pm

biltongbek wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote: There is hope,aspiration and reality.I take the All Blacks and when we play The Springboks I want us to win, but I expect that we might not.That is not a losers mentality but rather having my feet on the ground.

Good evening Laurie, or should I say good morning. Good to know you guys are also nervous when you play us.

Morning gents (just).. Yeah definitely the team that send chills down the spine. Pre the match its All Blacks this and that, what we're going to do. Reality kicks in at kick off for me when one of our players gets the first ball and gets thumped a few feet backward by some unsmiling juggarnaut furious

For Aus and say France its different. Takes a little time to settle in and there's this creeping "anything can happen" feeling, looking around the edges for something ridiculous to happen...and it usually does!

With the Boks...centre of the screen...look for the rugby equivalent of the peloton where all the bodies are grouped and that's where it all happens, all sorts of death and destruction...

Wouldnt have it any other way...! Yahoo

Wales and Ireland fall more into the Aus French category so with Hansen anything can come creeping up on us I reckon.

Just not looking forward to those dreary after match Hansen speeches. Henry had a bit of finesse, respect for the opposition and talked straight. Hansen's going to do the basics without really saying anything while holding back what he really wants to say... vomit

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:35 pm

gets thumped a few feet backward by some unsmiling juggarnaut

Well, Bakkies used to smile a lot. Very Happy see?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:12 pm

If ferris does sit it out I would hope to see POM, Henry and sob in one game. Heaslip has played a butt load of rugby and shouldn't be expected to start all three.

Wouldn't be averse to ferris sitting it out. He is our best player and like it or not his knees are a mess. Do what needs done.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:12 pm

Mystir
Just because the ABs have Webb Ellis in the cabinet is no grounds to be confident in any shape or form when going to play South Africa,in fact it probably would be cause to be even more wary.

We respect, fear and regard the Sprinboks as our biggest challenge,but we reagard our convict cousins as the our true foe, they know and understand us better than anyone else,and they have an ability turn a game with a brilliance that leaves us with nothing but a sick feeling,and the taste of loss.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonbreath Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:25 pm

eirebilly wrote:Even a weakend and out of form All Black team should be too strong for Ireland but i do believe that Ireland will nick one test Very Happy

I think you might want to sub the word believe for hope. Just a friendly suggestion Very Happy

dragonbreath

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonbreath Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:30 pm

Taylorman wrote:
biltongbek wrote:

Morning gents (just).. Yeah definitely the team that send chills down the spine. Pre the match its All Blacks this and that, what we're going to do. Reality kicks in at kick off for me when one of our players gets the first ball and gets thumped a few feet backward by some unsmiling juggarnaut furious

For Aus and say France its different. Takes a little time to settle in and there's this creeping "anything can happen" feeling, looking around the edges for something ridiculous to happen...and it usually does!

With the Boks...centre of the screen...look for the rugby equivalent of the peloton where all the bodies are grouped and that's where it all happens, all sorts of death and destruction...

Wouldnt have it any other way...! Yahoo

Wales and Ireland fall more into the Aus French category so with Hansen anything can come creeping up on us I reckon.

Just not looking forward to those dreary after match Hansen speeches. Henry had a bit of finesse, respect for the opposition and talked straight. Hansen's going to do the basics without really saying anything while holding back what he really wants to say... vomit

I just hope that you don't have to put with the it's not about the result it's about the performance crap he fed us for years before realising that his cannon fodder was actually his best side (VS NZ in 2003)

Even with a WC winning squad Hansen would make me nervous, He is rubbish and still makes me want to vomit even after all this time

dragonbreath

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:37 pm

Hansen should only regard his appointment as a trial run, a loss to Ireland,followed by a repeated lack of success in the 3/4 nations will see him axed, and it aint gunna be pretty.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 23 Mar 2012, 12:31 am

All we can hope is years with this team should have given him some sort of a clue. He'll pick new players simply to 'mark his territory' but I've not a lot of confidence in his selection abilities either.

Geez Henry spoilt us rotten. furious

Same feeling when watching Sunday test matches in the Michael Jones era where no doubt we'll also see GH sitting in the stand as well.. ...somehow...just not the same...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri 23 Mar 2012, 12:45 am

I get the feeling that Jamie Joseph,John Kirwan,Todd Blackadder probably even Robbie Deans and Warren Gatland are going to sit down for the rest of the year and smugly watch how this all pans out.

In a couple of instances Robbie will have a good seat.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:53 am

Well amongst that 5 I reckon theres at least 3 head AB coaches...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next