The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIAC

2 posters

Go down

HIAC Empty HIAC

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 01 Apr 2012, 3:14 pm

I think that this will be the match of the night and one of the best matches to ever take place at Wrestlemania. I hope that someone goes through the cell or someone gets thrown off, it will make it one of the events to remember. That probably depends on whether it is the last match or not, which it probably won't be.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

HIAC Empty Re: HIAC

Post by The_Enigma Sun 01 Apr 2012, 3:21 pm

I really can't see them getting out the door let alone getting on top or going through the cell. The PPV Hell in a Cell as really taken the shine of it really because they are so regular now, I'm sure a fair few HIAC matches have gone by and neither guy has left the cell.

I think my next comment really shows how bad a state WWE is in at the minute but I can actually see there being blood tonight. For me it has to have blodd in the match it shows just how damaging and draining the match can be.

as for closing the show, It would be either this or Rocky/Cena but i think with their match being "a year in the making" & "once in a life time" i can see them closing the show. I would have though HIAC would either be 2nd or 3rd to last

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down