The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual HEC Final Rugby Pub, Twickenham

+28
Portnoy
Dave.
Thomond
perthshirepuma
Glas a du
Cari
Rory_Gallagher
Ozzy3213
Biltong
Irish Londoner
littleswannygirl
Hound_of_Harrow
PJHolybloke
MrsP
prop_lyd
WillyGilly
Rava
PenfroPete
Suspicious lurker
Mickado
Luckless Pedestrian
Notch
red_stag
Gibson
rodders
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
eirebilly
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
32 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual HEC Final Rugby Pub, Twickenham Empty The Dew Drop Inn Virtual HEC Final Rugby Pub, Twickenham

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:50

Chin chin and welcome to the Virtual Rugby Pub - a place where you can come in for a sly beverage and discuss whatever's on your mind, or just eavesdrop on the regulars if you fancy a break from all the rugby chat. The pub has arrived in London this week for the Heineken Cup final so has stocked up on cucumber sandwiches ( vomit - KRD ) and Pimms.

The only rule in this pub is one of mutual respect for everyone in it, oh and no defacing the pictures of Ruan Pienaar, Stephen Ferris, Jonathon Sexton, Rob Kearney and Jonny Wilkinson (the five nominees for the ERC Player of the Year award), Nigel Owens the HEC final referee or Adam Powell (captain of Llanelli RFC who are playing Ponty in the Welsh club final on Friday). The CCTV snaps of Prop_Lyd and the other Cardiff Saracens players on tour in Croatia are fair game though.

Ale coffee mug guinness cider RedWine Bubbly

Old Pub: https://www.606v2.com/t28922p950-barrel-s-dew-drop-inn-virtual-rugby-pub-restaurant-luderitz#1218292

Last edited by Kiwireddevil on Fri 25 May 2012 - 7:31; edited 3 times in total
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual HEC Final Rugby Pub, Twickenham Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual HEC Final Rugby Pub, Twickenham

Post by eirebilly Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:51

Cucumber sandwiches? How posh Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual HEC Final Rugby Pub, Twickenham Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual HEC Final Rugby Pub, Twickenham

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:53

eirebilly wrote:Cucumber sandwiches? How posh Very Happy

I was trying to get into "HQ" theme. Even though I'm allergic to cucumber vomit
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:54

Pimms!

Speaking of which, I've got half a bottle of that left in the flat that I need to finish off before I move Very Happy

I may very well be drinking a lot of that this weekend (price dependent, I know some places really push the ££ up for it Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:57

Heino final crew:

The Auld Fella + his nephew, Paul
The Auld Fella that lives in France
The Auld Fella in charge of HelfnSafety
The Auld Fella that is also King of Wales
His missus
Hoogues (+ ma/da/bro with great name/bro with great name's doris/ma's mate)
Hound (+ Andy)
George & Michelle
Aonghus
Aonghus's mysterious +1
A single Mick (H variety, maybe *)
The Reverend WhereverTheresADangerousSituationSendMeIn&I'llBeWearingAKilt
KiwiRD
dreamer
swanny
The Auld (but considerably younger than the Auld fellas) Wee Wummin frae Perthshire + bro + Sausage
Notch and his da
rodders + GF
WillyGilly (maybe *)
PJ (maybe *)
Staggy (maybe back on again! * - depending on work commitments)
The ummm, and ummimina
And the Auld Fella in the kilt

Weekend plan:

Begin to gather in London Friday lunchtime - looking at pub lunch in South End Green here: The Stag in honour of his Redness!
5pm-ish, travel from Hamptead Heath to Richmond on overground and on to Twickenham to meet with PcPete (probably Olly Kohn's hog roast/real ale van in the car park)
8pm Amlin Challenge Cup final - Biarritz Olympique vs RC Toulon - more drinks afterwards nearby the Stoop or in Richmond

Saturday lunchtime, 12.30pm onwards, congregate at the Triple Crown in Richmond - maps and directions here: The Triple Crown
3pm onwards head off to Twickenham for Heineken Cup final - Leinster vs Ulster (3pm earlier depature for those heading to fanzone, later departure for rest) - should be a bus from the Richmond Athletic Ground (home of London Scottish) directly opposite the TC, else train from Richmond to Twickenham
Drinks post match back in Richmond at the Orange Tree (if taken over by footie fans, head to the Sun directly behind the OT) - maps and directions here: The Orange Tree

Give myself, Hoog or Dave a shout if there's anything there that doesn't make sense or you're not clear about OK

Last edited by AsLongAsBut100ofUs on Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:14; edited 1 time in total

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:58

rugbydreamer wrote:Pimms!

Speaking of which, I've got half a bottle of that left in the flat that I need to finish off before I move Very Happy

I may very well be drinking a lot of that this weekend (price dependent, I know some places really push the ££ up for it Sad )

You could have just edited and fixed that for me Sad

I'm off for the day, team building afternoon/evening (10-pin bowling and curry) in prospect.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:59

Pimms??! Shocked

Is that what one drinks at twickers!

This will be a long weekend! censored
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:01

It's okay Rodders, if you don't like Pimms, I'll just have your share Wink

Kiwi - I didn't even notice there was a typo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:04

Im getting in at 22:15(Heathrow) tomorrow night, Ozzy. Then the tube to Amstead Eeef - to Chez Asbos. Cant wait.

Dreamer and Swanny are coming down too?! Yahoo

I really must keep up.

Ah man, it's going to be great. I'm getting the buzz at last now. Felt none until I got on here today. Says it all. Hug

Off to see the Ma. Much love all and travel safe. See ye at the weekend! OK
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:09

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Heino final crew:

The Auld Fella
The Auld Fella that lives in France
The Auld Fella in charge of HelfnSafety
The Auld Fella that is also King of Wales
His missus
Hoogues (+ ma/da/bro with great name/bro with great name's doris/ma's mate)
Hound (+ Andy)
George & Michelle
Aonghus
Aonghus's mysterious +1
A single Mick (H variety, maybe *)
The Reverend WhereverTheresADangerousSituationSendMeIn&I'llBeWearingAKilt
KiwiRD
dreamer
swanny
The Auld (but considerably younger than the Auld fellas) Wee Wummin frae Perthshire + bro + Sausage
Notch and his da
rodders + GF
WillyGilly (maybe *)
PJ (maybe *)
The ummm, and ummimina
And the Auld Fella in the kilt

Weekend plan:

Begin to gather in London Friday lunchtime - looking at pub lunch in South End Green here: The Stag in honour of his Redness!
5pm-ish, travel from Hamptead Heath to Richmond on overground and on to Twickenham to meet with PcPete (probably Olly Kohn's hog roast/real ale van in the car park)
8pm Amlin Challenge Cup final - Biarritz Olympique vs RC Toulon - more drinks afterwards nearby the Stoop or in Richmond

Saturday lunchtime, 12.30pm onwards, congregate at the Triple Crown in Richmond - maps and directions here: The Triple Crown
3pm onwards head off to Twickenham for Heineken Cup final - Leinster vs Ulster (3pm earlier depature for those heading to fanzone, later departure for rest) - should be a bus from the Richmond Athletic Ground (home of London Scottish) directly opposite the TC, else train from Richmond to Twickenham
Drinks post match back in Richmond at the Orange Tree (if taken over by footie fans, head to the Sun directly behind the OT) - maps and directions here: The Orange Tree

Give myself, Hoog or Dave a shout if there's anything there that doesn't make sense or you're not clear about OK

As,
+ Gibbo's Leinstermad Nephew - Paul. Coming down from Bangor. He's sitting with Penfron. See you tomorrow night bud. Get some whiskEy in yeah? OK

Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:10

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Heino final crew:

Will be "off duty" at 20.00 at Isleworth, so I can rendezvous with you lot around 21.00. Should have made it back to Richmond for then.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:14

I'll be mostly learning Guinness and beer this weekend (babycham for Lucky aside). What's the craic with this Deuchars we are having again?

Are you actually wearing yer kilt on Sat As, or your trews?

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:15

Gibson wrote:
As,
+ Gibbo's Leinstermad Nephew - Paul. Coming down from Bangor. He's sitting with Penfron. See you tomorrow night bud. Get some whiskEy in yeah? OK

Right you are, duly amended. Some lovely Whisky and Gabriel's 79 armagnac awaits your arrival OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:16

Risca Rev wrote:I'll be mostly learning Guinness and beer this weekend (babycham for Lucky aside). What's the craic with this Deuchars we are having again?

Rev, yes, I defo will be with my Chief shirt. The Deuchars is on the house, but all other drinks have to be paid for OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:17

Ah man I've just turned as red as a tomato

Just had my leaving presentation at work and they made me make a speech (I hate doing things like that!)

Still I got a lovely card and a Watersones giftcard from my colleagues Smile

Blimey. 3 years finally coming to an end. Strange, strange, strange. Going to miss and not miss a heck of a lot from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:17

9pm geebus I might miss you then stag..... thats past my bed time...

Hopefully we'll be able to gatecrash at The Triple crown in the afternoon before the game otherwise will try and come to the Orange tree after the game if thats ok?

Looking forward to meeting a few peeps for a pimms or 2 (Shocked) ...as long as Notch doesn't have a lynch mob waiting for me...... Whistle

oh I'll be wearing an Ulster jersey Cool

rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:20

rodders wrote:9pm geebus I might miss you then stag..... thats past my bed time...

Hopefully we'll be able to gatecrash at The Triple crown in the afternoon before the game otherwise will try and come to the Orange tree after the game if thats ok?

Looking forward to meeting a few peeps for a pimms or 2 (Shocked) ...as long as Notch doesn't have a lynch mob waiting for me...... Whistle

oh I'll be wearing an Ulster jersey Cool

There's no gatecrashing when you're invited, rodders?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:21

I'm basically a one man lynch mob. But I'd be looking forward to meeting up with you!
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:22

So much love in here Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:36

Marque.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:39

I'm sure you could round up a few more McLaughlin haters easy enough Notch..... Whistle ..... Run

p.s. only joking Very Happy guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:55

How could anyone hate McLaughlin. He’s the Irish Jean Bouilhou!

OH BRIAN McLaughlin. Carry on...

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious lurker Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:01

Right folks, after many days of trying, (dreamer can't afford it swanny says she will stay in pub with dreamer) I still can't get rid of my spare ticket for Saturday, don't want it to go to someone I don't know you see, any takers??
Suspicious lurker
Suspicious lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:10

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:I'll be mostly learning Guinness and beer this weekend (babycham for Lucky aside). What's the craic with this Deuchars we are having again?

Rev, yes, I defo will be with my Chief shirt. The Deuchars is on the house, but all other drinks have to be paid for OK

Right then, tidy. Deuchars it is then. It'll remind me of my Kinloss days. I'll sling the kilt in my bag now.

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:30

Just wanted everyone to know – I heart - Dog

That is all OK
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:31

Stewart Downing's in England's squad for 2012. Expect plenty of crosses to go out for goal kicks.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:32

Leprechaun
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:06

Hoog wrote:Right folks, after many days of trying, (dreamer can't afford it swanny says she will stay in pub with dreamer) I still can't get rid of my spare ticket for Saturday, don't want it to go to someone I don't know you see, any takers??

I thought you said you'd got shot of it?

Anways SWANNY - if you want to go to the game and not stay in the pub then go for it, I honestly don't mind staying in the pub by myself -twas the original plan after all! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:15

The rugby world according to Cookie Oosthuizen(ex Springbok prop).

It is largely unknown to players and followers of the modern game that rugby started off purely as a contest for forwards in opposition in line-outs, scrums, rucks and mauls. This pitted eight men of statuesque physique, supreme fitness and superior intelligence in packs against one another.
In those days, the winner was the pack that won the most set pieces. The debasement of the game began when backs were introduced. This occurred because a major problem was where to locate the next scrum or line-out.

Selecting positions on the ground for these had become a constant source of friction and even violence.

The problem was resolved by employing forward rejects, men of small stature and limited intelligence, to run aimlessly around within the field of play.

Following a set piece, the ball would be thrown to one of them, who would establish the next location either by dropping it or by throwing it to another reject for dropping. Very occasionally, a third reject would receive the ball before it would be dropped, and crowds would wildly cheer on these rare occasions. Initially these additional players were entirely disorganized but with the passing of time they adopted set positions.

For instance, take the half-back. He was usually one of the smallest and least intelligent of the backs whose role was simply to accept the ball from a forward and to pass it on to one of the other rejects who would drop it, providing the new location for the forwards to compete. He could easily (given his general size) have been called a quarter forward or a ball monkey but then tolerance and compassion are the keys to forward play and the present euphemism was decided on.

The five-eighth plays next to the half-back and his role is essentially the same except that when pressured, he usually panics and kicks the ball.
Normally, he is somewhat taller and slightly better built than the half-back and hence his name. One-eighth less and he would have been a half-back, three-eighths more and he might well have qualified to become a forward.
The centres were opportunists who had no expertise but wanted to share in the glamour associated with forward packs. After repeated supplication to the forwards for a role in the game they would be told to get out in the middle of the field and wait for instructions. Thus, when asked where they played, they would reply "in the centre". And they remain to this day, parasites and scroungers who mostly work as lawyers or used car dealers.

You may ask, why wingers? The answer is simple. Because these were players who had very little ability and were the lowest in the backline pecking order, they were placed as far away from the ball as possible. Consequently, and because the inside backs were so diligent in their assigned role of dropping the ball whenever they received it, the main contribution to the game made by the winger was not to get involved. Their instructions were to run away as quickly as possible whenever trouble appeared, and to avoid tackles at all costs. The fact that the game was organised so that the wingers didn't get to touch the ball led to an incessant flow of complaints from them and eventually the apt description "whingers" was applied. Even though the "h" dropped off over the years, the whingeing itself unfortunately has not.

Lastly, the full-back. This was the position given to the worst handler, the person least able to accept or pass the ball, someone who was always in the way. The name arose because the forwards would understandably become infuriated by the poor play invariably demonstrated by that person, and call out "send that fool back". He would then be relegated well out of everyone's way to the rear of the field.

So there you have it. Let's return to the glory days of a contest between two packs of eight men of statuesque physique, supreme fitness and superior intelligence.

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:26

PenfroPete wrote:Just wanted everyone to know – I heart - Dog

That is all OK

He's a lovely pooch right enough, but what has he done?

Stag's eta at Orange Tree = 21:00. Best set an ambush up for him boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:29

Rev, I'll dekilt you for all the world to see. Then buy you a beer!!
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:43

I ain't so sure on the kilt as it is laughing

Wish I was up on the Friday though. I finish work tomorrow, but am going to stay with Le wife before she goes away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Wed 16 May 2012 - 17:04

Mark. guinness

Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious lurker Wed 16 May 2012 - 17:11

That's a great piece asbo, spot on as well!!,
Suspicious lurker
Suspicious lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Wed 16 May 2012 - 17:26

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Stewart Downing's in England's squad for 2012. Expect plenty of crosses to go out for goal kicks.

Mark.

Very dissapointed in Hodgson's squad. As I eluded to last night, the Terry predicament is ludicrous. Stewart Downing, whilst a player of decent talent has no form whatsoever (which was apparently Hodgson's reason for picking Carroll). Also Henderson as one of the stand by players. That calls for a LOL.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 17:39

Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 16 May 2012 - 17:54

Ah those snaps of us will be fine...no blackmailing available from them AT ALL honest...............cider for the returning Gibbo.....1 more day till Croatia Yahoo
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:22

Risca Rev wrote:
PenfroPete wrote:Just wanted everyone to know – I heart - Dog

That is all OK

He's a lovely pooch right enough, but what has he done?

ERC 2013 Final Weekend Golden Tickets (Had an invite from ERC but was not "authorised" to open it in the office) - Baile Átha Cliath here we come Yahoo
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:46

rugbydreamer wrote: Braveheart

Well done that girl. Have one of these on me

Spoiler:
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:51

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
The rugby world according to Cookie Oosthuizen(ex Springbok prop).

It is largely unknown to players and followers of the modern game that rugby started off purely as a contest for forwards in opposition in line-outs, scrums, rucks and mauls. This pitted eight men of statuesque physique, supreme fitness and superior intelligence in packs against one another.
In those days, the winner was the pack that won the most set pieces. The debasement of the game began when backs were introduced. This occurred because a major problem was where to locate the next scrum or line-out.

Selecting positions on the ground for these had become a constant source of friction and even violence.

The problem was resolved by employing forward rejects, men of small stature and limited intelligence, to run aimlessly around within the field of play.

Following a set piece, the ball would be thrown to one of them, who would establish the next location either by dropping it or by throwing it to another reject for dropping. Very occasionally, a third reject would receive the ball before it would be dropped, and crowds would wildly cheer on these rare occasions. Initially these additional players were entirely disorganized but with the passing of time they adopted set positions.

For instance, take the half-back. He was usually one of the smallest and least intelligent of the backs whose role was simply to accept the ball from a forward and to pass it on to one of the other rejects who would drop it, providing the new location for the forwards to compete. He could easily (given his general size) have been called a quarter forward or a ball monkey but then tolerance and compassion are the keys to forward play and the present euphemism was decided on.

The five-eighth plays next to the half-back and his role is essentially the same except that when pressured, he usually panics and kicks the ball.
Normally, he is somewhat taller and slightly better built than the half-back and hence his name. One-eighth less and he would have been a half-back, three-eighths more and he might well have qualified to become a forward.
The centres were opportunists who had no expertise but wanted to share in the glamour associated with forward packs. After repeated supplication to the forwards for a role in the game they would be told to get out in the middle of the field and wait for instructions. Thus, when asked where they played, they would reply "in the centre". And they remain to this day, parasites and scroungers who mostly work as lawyers or used car dealers.

You may ask, why wingers? The answer is simple. Because these were players who had very little ability and were the lowest in the backline pecking order, they were placed as far away from the ball as possible. Consequently, and because the inside backs were so diligent in their assigned role of dropping the ball whenever they received it, the main contribution to the game made by the winger was not to get involved. Their instructions were to run away as quickly as possible whenever trouble appeared, and to avoid tackles at all costs. The fact that the game was organised so that the wingers didn't get to touch the ball led to an incessant flow of complaints from them and eventually the apt description "whingers" was applied. Even though the "h" dropped off over the years, the whingeing itself unfortunately has not.

Lastly, the full-back. This was the position given to the worst handler, the person least able to accept or pass the ball, someone who was always in the way. The name arose because the forwards would understandably become infuriated by the poor play invariably demonstrated by that person, and call out "send that fool back". He would then be relegated well out of everyone's way to the rear of the field.

So there you have it. Let's return to the glory days of a contest between two packs of eight men of statuesque physique, supreme fitness and superior intelligence.

I love that Asbo. I also love the graphic description of Scottish back play Whistle
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:54

ah man, thought I best research public transport properly before I moved back home to see if any more buses go through my village and all I found was this:

http://www.sirgaerfyrddin.gov.uk/English/transport/Buses/Documents/bus%20timetables/284.pdf

Dydd Gwener yn unig! Shocked that's even worse than is used to be!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:56

So Dreamer,

What's the plan now?

I take it you are heading back home for a bit, yes?

I must be a relief to get away from a job you weren't enjoying.

cider

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:01

Aye it definitely is MrsP, i'm feeling very zen now.

Start new job back home on Monday though so I'm not having much of a break.

Think it'll be a summer of working and saving money now and see how things are like come September time (and if I've figured out what I want to do!)

I know my Grandparents and mam and dad have got loads of jobs lined up for me to do anyways too, so I'll be bust, and it'll just be nice to spend a summer in the countryside again, I haven't done that for years Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:08

Murk. Very Happy Hi all. Run
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:08

I didn't realise you had something lined up already!

Great news!

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound_of_Harrow Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:12

No worries Penfro, anytime bud.
thumbsup

Congrats on your 'jailbreak' dreamer Smile

Hound_of_Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:14

Yep MrsP, I've been very very very lucky.

Cheers Hound, and Rava too Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:16

Shovey, delighted for you and am certain that your bold decision will be shown to be absolutely the right one clap

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:20

Well step one is completely anyways Asbo, just go to make sure I actually manage to make it to step 2 now! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:26

Pleased for you too Dreamer. I'll get the babycham on Saturday Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next