The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan vs Pacman

5 posters

Go down

Khan vs Pacman Empty Khan vs Pacman

Post by Pedro147 Mon 11 Jun 2012, 9:44 am

Now I don't want to jump on the 'Manny is Shot' bandwagon but I do believe he has lost a few % in all areas over the last 18 months. Now I know it may never happen due to them being in the same camp but if it were to happen within the next 6 months how do you feel it would go?

On a side note, do you feel Freddie may now have Khan as his number 1 fighter in the camp as Manny probably doesn't have too long left due to age and obviously his political committments.

Cheers guys.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Khan vs Pacman Empty Re: Khan vs Pacman

Post by Steffan Mon 11 Jun 2012, 11:12 am

Khan would fancy his chances but I think that chin would get tested a lot by Manny and it would be a late stoppage

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon 11 Jun 2012, 11:16 am

Manny been shot as a fighter. But he would still take chinny out.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Mon 11 Jun 2012, 11:27 am

I’m sure I’ll get slated for this but here goes, deep breath….

I wouldn’t put Khan anywhere near Manny and actually think he’d have more chance against Mayweather.

Not saying he’d beat Mayweather by a long shot but for me it’s a styles makes fights scenario.

Manny isn’t scared of being hit and Khan does have tendency of forgetting himself when the punches start flying.
I think he’d land some decent shots against Manny as he has decent handspeed but would get hit in return a fair few times and I’m not sure Manny would let him get away like Maidana did if he got Khan in trouble.

Just still not convinced by Khan’s chin.

Just my opinion though and what do I know, I had Manny down to beat Bradley by the mid-rounds Sad

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by jammin Mon 11 Jun 2012, 11:34 am

Going out on a limb, Khan could get a decision against older Pacman IMO. The jab and flurries down the pipe would win Khan plenty of rounds.

Think Khan would be weary of the power and would be careful to stay away from that left.

jammin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down