The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXII

+13
nadeem2099
Russell_Elmo
Fernando
FIFA Diva
Bull
Afro
The Special Juan
Marky
Hero
cherriesfna
Trebs
Good Golly I'm Olly
sodhat
17 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXII - Page 19 Empty The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXII

Post by sodhat Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

TwisT wrote:
606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Everyone in Premier League (who votes on Championship) send their results to:
TwisT and Sodhat

Everyone in Championship (who votes on Premier League) send their results to:
Hero and TSC

To Qualify for the £2M Bonus, teams need to post their tactics by Midnight on Wednesday and PM their results by Midnight on Friday

Premier League

Real Ale Sociedad - TwisT The London Silly Nannies - SodhatAC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan (AC ALSOAM) - MarkyViva City - VivaPaulScholesHolton FC - ollyrules
AFC Swamp Donkeys - fernando Borussia Munchingballsack - Sainty

FC United of Bournemouth Town and Boscombe City Wanderers Athletic Football Club - cherriesfan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championship

Athletico Bilbao Baggins FC - HeroJacamos United - TSCHangover 69 - GregersSubstandard Liege - Afro Treble's Revenge - onlytreblewinners
Go Ahead Eagles - Russell_Elmo Straight-Edge United - TheBrahmaBull

City Of Norwich FC - ncfc_Tooze

sodhat

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXII - Page 19 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXII

Post by Afro Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:46 am

Got to admit I wasn't that impressed with Neymar. His assist wasn't the best free kick was it? And then his goal was a penalty.

He had his best chance early when he should have scored and he blazed it high and wide.

My rating of him has gone down.

Lucas was alright when he came on, but he needs to do a bit more in the Olympics to look like a £30m player?

Their best player for me was Oscar
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXII - Page 19 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXII

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:Got to admit I wasn't that impressed with Neymar. His assist wasn't the best free kick was it? And then his goal was a penalty.

He had his best chance early when he should have scored and he blazed it high and wide.

My rating of him has gone down.

Lucas was alright when he came on, but he needs to do a bit more in the Olympics to look like a £30m player?

Their best player for me was Oscar

I thought Neymar was just very flashy, sometimes just needless skill. Plus he is such a diving ******, Nando said he was bad, but I didn't realise he was that bad.

Agreed with Lucas, but there is only so much you can do in 20 minutes.

Oscar looked bloody good, also impressed with Hulk
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Hulk > Neymar

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Marky wrote:Hulk > Neymar
neymarz > Hulk+messi+ronaldo
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 pm

cherriesfan wrote:
neymarz > Hulk+messi+ronaldo

Who is this neymarz? Sounds better than that diving **** Neymar Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 pm

he didnt dive he is too good the gets hurt by his own amazingness
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Think you're on a bit of a damage limitation mission here Cherry.
After last night I can't see many Neymar x2 results for you. I'd get shut of the big Jessie pronto.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 pm

well 1 goal and 1 assist,
people expected im to be jesus last night,in fairness he had a good game.
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 pm

He didn't live up to his billing, he's thought of as being in the Ronaldo Messi bracket when he looked more in the Nani Ashley Young bracket.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:20 pm

cherriesfan wrote:well 1 goal and 1 assist,
people expected im to be jesus last night,in fairness he had a good game.

The assist - Was quite frankly some of the worst defending I have seen in a long time. Pretty sure my school team could have defended that free kick better.

The goal - Was a penalty.

He missed a bagful of chances, especially the one on one. He weren't that good OK
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 pm

he was involved in basicleyevry brazil attaxk, he was very creative
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Laugh

Ok, who changed cherries' scrolling message?

I thought Neymar was ok. I think maybe people are expecting too much of him. He's only 20 and not experienced in playing in Europe yet. I still think he will have a great games. I know Tim Vickery watches him week in week out and raves about him and he isn't one to be too prone to hyperbole.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 pm

He was still better than Hulk. I can't believe the amount of money bandied around for him, he doesn't look worth it from what I've seen.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:59 pm

sodhat wrote:

He was still better than Hulk. I can't believe the amount of money bandied around for him, he doesn't look worth it from what I've seen.

Who cares what you think?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Results?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Marky wrote:
sodhat wrote:

He was still better than Hulk. I can't believe the amount of money bandied around for him, he doesn't lok worth it from what I've seen.

Well normally I'd say no-one, but perhaps not after that chomp Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:24 pm

WHEN AM I DE-BANNED FROM THE CHAT BOX?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:26 pm

cherriesfan wrote:WHEN AM I DE-BANNED FROM THE CHAT BOX?

1. It's unbanned
2. Hopefully never
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 pm

i dont even know why i was banned
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Laugh

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:54 pm

sodhat wrote:
Marky wrote:
sodhat wrote:

He was still better than Hulk. I can't believe the amount of money bandied around for him, he doesn't lok worth it from what I've seen.

Not a real chomp Wink

But you never, and I mean NEVERRR mad mad mad badmouth my Hulk mad

Might rename my side Hulk FC ahead of my game with Cherries in 2 weeks Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Marky wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Marky wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Not a real chomp Wink

But you never, and I mean NEVERRR mad mad mad badmouth my Hulk mad

Might rename my side Hulk FC ahead of my game with Cherries in 2 weeks Whistle

Thinking of renaming my team Oscar de Garma

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:56 pm

I wasn't being entirely truthful either to be honest Marky, I rate Hulk if only for his boulder like appearance

I felt a bit bad for cherries though. He only has one player and if he turns out to be crap he's pretty high and dry...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:58 pm

And I'll do the champ results now guys

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Championship Week 8 Results

Athletico Bilbao Baggins 4-1 City of Norwich FC
Higuain x3, Cazorla; Drogba

Jacamos United 3-1 Straight Edge United
Milito x2, Muniain; Klose

Hangover 69 2-1 Treble's Revenge
Eto'o, Reus; Muller

Go Ahead Eaaaagles 1-2 Substandard Liege
Soldado; Jelavic, Honda

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Reasons

Athletico Bilbao Baggins 2-1 City of Norwich FC
Higuain, VDV; Drogba
Always going to be tough for CON on paper and I can't see their tactics doing enough to wobble Baggins here. They get some joy, and a goal, via crosses to Drogba and I'm not convinced Hummels, Richards, or De Gea will be able to see off all the crosses and he'll make hay with one. As for Baggins they are their usual selves tactically and they have the individual quality to win it.

SEU 1-2 Jacamos United
Klose; Milito x2
It was a pretty close game in reality and Bull's side are much improved, however, and I will repeat this ad nauseum, he needs to spend more time directing his team and less telling them about mistakes. If there was a little more substance behind the gameplan I could have awarded a draw. Jacamo's are well drilled and having Milito upfront to feed off of Young/Gerrard/Shaqiri is a tantalising prospect. I would expect the front four of Jacamos to have the beating of the SEU backline all day long.

Hangover 69 1-1 Treble's Revenge
Reus; Muller
Probably a nailed on draw this one and with similar systems I can see a bit of a stifled affair here. Hangover could have benefitted from a more attacking midfielder along with Strootman to maybe cause a few more problems for Treble's defence, as they didn't it was a crowded area and I don't see anyone having a major upper hand.

Go Ahead Eaaaagles 1-1 Substandard Liege
Soldado; Jelavic
I like the pairing of Vidal and Xavi but I do feel it's a bit limiting to have Vidal play solely in the middle and not getting up the field. The same goes for GAE, who tell the midfield to pressure Xavi but neither of their midfielders are naturals at doing that. Ultimately what I'm getting at is that it's pretty even in most areas of the pitch, and while Eagles strongest area is on the wing, I feel SL have the fullbacks to try and contain that threat. SL are still a winger short really - if they get that then they will be very much improved.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Substandard Liege 2-1 Go Ahead Eaaaagles
Honda---------------------Turan
Adrian

Massive improvement by Eagles but they were up against a tactically sound Liege who I looked at the small details to ensure victory. Eagles shouldn't be so down hearted if they can add more instructions I think they can beat teams.

Jacamos United 2-0 Straight Edge United
Milito
Muniain

Bull was furiously shouting tactics out to his team but a closer listen to him and they were not tactics he was just telling them not to make mistakes more details need to be put in what to do and how to do it. This made it easy for Jacamos who won convincingly but I would look to replace Gerrard.

Athletico Bilbao Baggins 4-1 City of Norwich FC
Higuain x2---------------------Drogba
Cazorla
Giovinco

Norwich are miles behind everyone and it shows they were up against a top team and the midfield crumbled they wanted to go attacking but got caught out 4-4-2 won't work for thier midfield they need to pack up. Bilbaos strolled to an easy win again.

Treble's Revenge 0-1 Hangover 69
--------------------------Carroll

Deserved victory for Hangover matched Treble and I feel they did better against thier fullbacks. I think Hangover looked more compact and were able to break much more effectivly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Substandard Liege 2-1 Go Ahead Eaaaagles - a close fought game eventually decided by a free kick from Honda

Jacamos United 2-0 Straight Edge United - Easy 3 pts for Jacamo's as the wingers tear the seu defence apart

Athletico Bilbao Baggins 3-2 City of Norwich FC - Norwich nearly cause a shock but class eventually shines through need to work on their defence cos the front 6 when un injured could be a real handful for anyone

Treble's Revenge 0-0 Hangover 69 - bore draw nothing to separate them

----------------------------------------------------------

Bilbao Baggins v City of Norwich - CoN did put out a strong pairing upfront and it caused Bilbao Baggins problems, Drogba and Pato working well together, but Baggins had the stronger midfield and Higuain got the better of Maduro throughout as he was instructed to.
Bilbao Baggins 3-2 City of Norwich (Higuain, Cazorla, Van der Vaart) (Pato, Drogba)

Straight Edge United v Jacamos United - Genuinely believe SEU have a very strong side and good tactics, but the game hinges on Motta and Lampard being overrun by Young, Gerrard and Shaqiri, whereas Martinez and Alonso held their own against Gotze, Eriksen and Blaszczykowski.
Straight Edge United 1-2 Jacamos United (Klose) (Milito, Shaqiri).

Substandard Liege v Go Ahead Eaaagles - while Xavi and Vidal in the middle of the park are very good technically, I feel that Kroos and Wilshere would have the legs to get the better of them. The key battle was Pedro against Criscito, Pedro was able to get the better of him and create more chances for Soldado and Dempsey than Ben Arfa or Sulejmani could for Jelavic and Honda. Substandard Liege 1-2 Go Ahead Eaaagles (Jelavic) (Soldado, Dempsey)

Hangover 69 v Treble's Revenge - a quite defensive midfield from Hangover but the front three of Reus and Schurrle with Eto'o is key in creating chance after chance. However at the other end Muller and Dzagoev also create several chances for Chicharito. Both strikers are natural finishers and it becomes a battle of the strikers which ends in a draw. Hangover 69 2-2 Treble's Revenge (Eto'o x2) (Chicharito x2)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lads here are me votes

Substandard Liege 2 vs 1 Go Ahead Eaaaagles
Scorers: Jelavic x2
Dempsey
Feedback: Two teams who were set up with similar tactics and formations. Liege had the better tactics which for me just swung it, however this Eaaaaaagles team is really improving and I am impressed with the progress for them. Really a good squad coming together.

Jacamos United 2 vs 1 Straight Edge United
Scorers: Gotze
Gerrard, Milito
Feedback: Again two teams set out in similar ways. SEU's tactics have improved this week however you do repeat yourself a lot in your tactics Bull, so maybe be a bit more concise. I just fancy Jacamos to get the points today due to the extra quality they have in midfield, which allows them to control possession and just sneak a win against a plucky SEU side.

Athletico Bilbao Baggins 3 vs 1 City of Norwich FC
Scorers: Higuain, Cazorla, Toure
Pato
Feedback: I like to set up from Norwich to attack Baggins, and they start off well with the partnership of Pato and Drogba causing problems. However as the game progresses Baggins begin to take control of the match and overrun Norwich which ultimately leads to the win for Baggins.

Treble's Revenge 1 vs 2 Hangover 69
Scorers: Hernandez
Eto'o, Reus
Feedback: For me Hangover win this game just. Treble's do well by taking advantage of Terry's lack of pace, and this gives Hernandez a goal. However Hangover do well and take out Treble's CAM for most of the game with Lucas and Biglia stifling that area. Reus terrorises Dominguez all game, which is where Hangover get there goals from with Eto'o and Reus just giving them the win

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Atletico Bilbao 3 CON 1
Bilbao overran Norwich in the centre of midfield. Norwich were affected by the injuries more than Bilbao.

Jacamos 2 SEU 1
Close match but Jacamos superior players won the game for them.

Liege 2 Eagles 0
Better tactics from Liege. Eagles didn't play with an out and out defence mid and it cost them.

Hangover 1 Revenge 1
A match contested in the centre of midfield but both defences stood firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Substandard Liege 1-1 Go Ahead Eaaaagles
Jelavic-----------------Dempsey

A match of very mirrored teams. Eagles have improved dramatically over the course of the season, but their tactics just need the final touches to get wins out of draws.

Jacamos United 1-0 Straight Edge United
Milito

A close game, but I feel Jacamos subs after 65min just turns the tide.

Athletico Bilbao Baggins 2-0 City of Norwich FC
Higuain x 2

Norwich lack of backup in their squad shows in this match. Defeat is no shame against a team as strong as this Baggins side.

Treble's Revenge 0-1 Hangover 69
----------------------Eto

A tight game, but Eto takes advantage of one of numerous crosses that come in. I really like the balance of the Hangover side now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

GAE 0-1 SL
BenArfa
A bit of magic from the frenchmam separates a very close game, SL haveheedge though mainly thanks to honda

Jacamos United 1vs1 Straight Edge United
Lahm-------------------------Gotze
Even games with Lahm scoring a wondergoal while Gotze scores a well rounded move

Athletico Bilbao Baggins 3vs0 City of Norwich FC
Higuainx3
ABB dominate the midfield and higuain slots home 3 simple chances,
Treble's Revenge 2vs2 Hangover 69
Mullerx2 ---------------Reus, Schurrle
Each sides eates plenty of chances but cant beseparated

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm out and about at the mo but will get the Premier League ones sorted when I get home.

At present I only have results back from...

Afro
Trebs
Gregers
Russell
Myself

So if the others can please send theirs in it would be appreciated.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Premiership Week 8 Results

AC ALSOAM v LSN

1-2
1-2 Cassano - Mandzukic, Sanchez
2-0 Hulk, Tevez
2-1
1-1 Bale, Benzema

Total
7-6

Result
1-1 Hulk - Benzema

FC United v Barearsonala

2-4
2-0 Neymar, Ganso
0-1 Cavani
0-2
0-2 Suarez, Cavani

Total
4-9

Result
1-3 (+1 for 3 wins) Ganso - Cavani x2, Suarez

Real Nadrid v Real Ale Sociedad
1-3
0-1 Jovetic
1-1 Llorente - Podolski
0-2
1-2 Kagawa - Hazard, Giroud

Total
3-9

Result
1-3 (+1 goal for 3 wins) Kagawa - Hazard, Podolski, Giroud

Viva City v Holton Wanderers

1-0
2-0 Huntelaar, Bastos
0-1 Cisse
1-0
0-0

Total
4-1

Result
1-0 Huntelaar

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 pm

im going for the great escape The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXII - Page 19 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Well done Marky, could be yours now!

Hero, can you do reasons? If not you can always PM them on to me and I'll post them.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Give me a few mins and I'll have a go with my iPad

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

AC ALSOAM v The London Silly Nannies
The Nannies named an attacking line up and it paid off as Boateng and Howedes couldn't handle their front two. Aogo for me is not good enough, and Nannies worked hard to win the game with Sandro and Ramires using their energy to boss the midfield.

FC United v AFC Swamp Donkeys
Both teams have good attackers but aren't great defensively which meant that there was a great game of football. In the end, Swamp Donkeys had more quality and Neymar was kept quiet.

Borussia Munchingballsack v Real Ale Sociedad
The Borussia midfield doesn't have the right balance. They need to sacrafice some of the attack for defense, a bit like Arsenal or Holland IRL. They did well when they had the ball but their defense isn't good enough.

Viva City v Cunning Canaries
Olly had a different approach to dealing with Pirlo but Cisse was left isolated in attack and Viva had all of the possession, even if Pirlo wasn't involved in the play. In Huntelaar they had a clinical striker who won them the game.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 pm

AC ALSOAM v The London Silly Nannies

Good to see both teams going for it. AC weren't expecting Mandzukic up front, which created a lot of space for him, whilst Sanchez tore Aogo apart time and time again.

FC United v Barearselona

I felt that Barearselona looked great going forward, but Inler was left with too much to do by himself and FC united exploited that with a very fluid attacking quartet. Bit worried about the instruction to dp whenever they want though. Presumably this is aimed at Heskey?

Real Nadrid v Real Ale Sociedad

Ale were the better side, although I felt Giroud struggled with wide players who like to come narrow. With a different style of forward to suit the AMs, or out and out wide men to suit Giroud, then they would have scored more. For Real Nadrid, Di maria was the real shining light, and stood out a mile. Navas was playing on the wrong side and struggled to get anything meaningful.

Viva City v Holton Wanderers

Pleased to see slightly shorter tactics from Viva this week, as it meant less likelihood of passing out through oxygen starvation reading them. Viva City have a very balanced side, although I think they should look at improving at CB. Holton Wanderers worked hard, but I would not be looking to play Isla in CM as he just isn't dynamic enough there, and they lacked any creativity to supply Cisse. The Ox, Marin or Sigurdsson would all be better options there. He is a great RB (better than VDW) and that is where I would play him. I would also include Parker in the formation even if he is doing a marking role as it is very eacy to miss him.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:47 pm

AC ALSOAM vs The London Silly Nannies

AC ALSOAM are too strong today. They are tactically superior in every way. Their Defence with Schweinsteiger and Khedira sitting just in front are a prominant force that overpowers LSN. Bale and Hulk dominate the wings against Debouchy and Nagatomo.

FC United vs AFC Swamp Donkeys

Afc counter attacking tactic works a treat today and bags them the three points. 

Real Nadrid vs Real Ale Sociedad

A very strong midfield battle today from both Real Ale and Real Nadrid today. Both teams both pushing for the win, Real Ale for the title, Real Madrid with nothing to lose. A game of two halves Real Ale going strong at the start by scoring first but RN get back into it. 

Viva City vs Cunning Canaries

Cunning Canaries are well drilled today they keep Pirlo quiet and when you're missing such an influential player in the midfield you're going to struggle. They get the three points with a goal from Cisse

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:48 pm

AC ALSOAM vs The London Silly Nannies

A great game, very little between the two sides. In the end it was AC's advantage in midfield that won it for them with Ozils absence proving key.

FC United vs AFC Swamp Donkeys

Bareslona look more solid to me and scored a great win today, Remy vs Maicon being the deciding factor as Remy ran him ragged.

Borussia Munchingballsack vs Real Ale Sociedad

Some great tactics from the new Nadrid manager but in the end Real Ale were just too strong, their midfield is to die for and it showed its class again today.

Viva City vs Cunning Canaries

An interesting match that eventually came down to a moment of genius by Pirlo which broke Holton's hearts. Olly set up perfectly to park the bus but in the 89th minute Pirlo finally lost Parker and scored an absolute beauty.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:07 pm

sodhat wrote:Well done Marky, could be yours now!

If my calculations are correct;

AC ALSOAM 12 points
Real Ale Sociedad 12 points
Viva City 11 points
London Silly Nannies 10 points
Barearselona 9 points

Real Ale v Viva City last day could be huge!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Hopefully they draw and I leapfrog up into 2nd. I've still got Nando to worry about of course.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm

I'm top going into the last game and could technically be relegated still (with a very heavy defeat and other results going against me mind)

Makes a mockery of 4 going down.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Well played Viva, I think I probably set up just too defensively lol. Although how Parker could lose Pirlo when I pretty much told him to stick his Winkle up Pirlo's bottom for the whole game I don't know

Well done Viva thumbsup
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:16 pm

sodhat wrote:Hopefully they draw and I leapfrog up into 2nd. I've still got Nando to worry about of course.

Don't worry ill get Cavani/Suarez injured this week thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Marky wrote:I'm top going into the last game and could technically be relegated still (with a very heavy defeat and other results going against me mind)

It's just to keep as fresh as possible for the final season.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Marky wrote:I'm top going into the last game and could technically be relegated still (with a very heavy defeat and other results going against me mind)

#you'regoingdownwithcherriesfanLOL
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Bear in mind that if Hero/TSJ both get promoted both myself and Twisty go down automatically!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Fernando wrote:
sodhat wrote:Hopefully they draw and I leapfrog up into 2nd. I've still got Nando to worry about of course.

Fingers crossed...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:21 pm

sodhat wrote:
Fernando wrote:

Fingers crossed...

It generally happens when i have an important match Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm

sodhat wrote:

Bear in mind that if Hero/TSJ both get promoted both myself and Twisty go down automatically!

Sorry but I don't see the point in that. Let two of the people who go down just calculate the results, and do lawyers/injuries for the Prem. Then we have fair leagues
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:25 pm

who do i have in the cup this week?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Sorry but I don't see the point in that. Let two of the people who go down just calculate the results, and do lawyers/injuries for the Prem. Then we have fair leagues

It was all agreed between us when we started the year so I don't mind. I get new opponents and all that.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Fernando wrote:who do i have in the cup this week?

Laugh

Why you'll need to ask our esteemed cup runner!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:40 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

It was all agreed between us when we started the year so I don't mind. I get new opponents and all that.

But surely Hero is just ducking me? boxing
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next