The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympic Day 6 Thread

+15
JuliusHMarx
Danny_1982
break_in_the_fifth
Woestijnrog
HM Murdock
banbrotam
slashermcguirk
dummy_half
reckoner
daraghj82
lags72
socal1976
bogbrush
invisiblecoolers
The Special Juan
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Olympic Day 6 Thread Empty Olympic Day 6 Thread

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:56 pm

Centre Court: Azarenka v Kerber then Djokovic v Tsonga then Federer v Isner then Clijsters v Sharapova

Court 1: Almagro v Murray then Serena Williams v Wozniacki then Nishikori v Del Potro then Robson/Murray v Hradecka/Stepanek

Court 2: Bryan/Bryan v Erlich/Ram then Kvitova v Kirilenko then Lisicki/Kas v Huber/B Bryan then Williams/Williams v Vinci/Errani

Court 14: Cilic/Dodig v Ferrer/Lopez then Peng/Zheng v Kirilenko/Perova then Mirza/Paes v Zimnjic/Ivanovic

Court 16: Hlavackova/Hredecka v Chuang/Hsieh then Tipsarevic/Zimonjic v Gasquet/Benneteau then Melo/Soares v Tsonga/Llodra

Some real crackers there.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Olympic Day 6 Thread Empty Re: Olympic Day 6 Thread

Post by invisiblecoolers Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:42 pm

I remember somewhere complaint was raised that Murray will never be put on court 1, I guess Olympic committee and GB host nation are fair here and gave the top 2 seeds the centre court and not their best player. thumbsup

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:21 am

I've thought Big John could spring a surprise on Federer since the draw and I've seen nothing to change my mind. Feds in & out, and Johns serving bombs. Isner or Federer, I can't decide which, to meet Del Potro.

Murray will get to play Djokovic in the other, no shocks coming there.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:28 am

Basically no body could stop Isner on grass on Bo3 if Isner fires Aces and his forehand is well oiled. Its gonna be tricky and not gonna be easy for Fed fans, Isner the toughest Quarter Finalist of all top4 even ahead of Tsonga, Tsonga should be super tired after Roanic match.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:50 am

Federer's only real opponent so far in the draw and the only real possible semi-threat he faces to the final is coming up against Isner. Really in terms of cupcake draws this one is chocolatey and oh so sweet. Here is fed's first real and only challenge till the final most likely. Isner will have to not be broken to win. His own returning is attrocious he has to win a breaker and maybe get lucky in a fed service game with fed making a couple of errors and Isner getting a lucky break. And then he has to hold every time. John is a good guy and good player, but despite being able to threaten fed I am still picking fed in 2 close sets because on a grass court I don't favor Izza against the 7 time wimbeldon champion. Fed 7-5, 7-6 look for the fans to wear protective eye wear in order to defend themselves against Izza's errant returns.

Djoko v. Tsonga is going to be a classic. Novak could very well lose and not have a chance at a medal as he has clearly the toughest quarter of either of the top 3 players. I feel sorry for Tsonga if Novak beats him. That would be a french open semi down 4 match points that Novak ends up winning. An Australian open final in 08, a wimbeldon semi, and now an olympics that would see Tsonga losing to Djoko in the 4 biggest matches of his life. So far he is 3-0 in the really big matches late in slams against Djoko lets see if form holds at the olympics.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:59 am

invisiblecoolers wrote:Basically no body could stop Isner on grass on Bo3 if Isner fires Aces and his forehand is well oiled. Its gonna be tricky and not gonna be easy for Fed fans, Isner the toughest Quarter Finalist of all top4 even ahead of Tsonga, Tsonga should be super tired after Roanic match.

Clearly the much higher ranked opponent and more accomplished grass court player is Tsonga. Isner has never been passed the third round at wimbeldon where Tsonga has made a couple of deep runs and a semi. Invisible I worry about you my young friend your abilities to rate tennis talent may come under scrutiney with comments like John Isner is a harder matchup than Tsonga on grass. Tsonga has won 73 percent of his matches on Grass in his career, Isner a career 61.9 percent winner on the grass. Clearly by all objective measures ranking and career record on grass Tsonga is by a significantly large margin the tougher opponent. Serving is not the only important thing on grass, movement and volleying is important and between the two it isn't even close. While Isner's serve is better but Tsonga's serve is still lethal.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 8:37 am

Wow Djokovic and Tsonga. That is the match to watch. It does kind of feel that the winner of that match will certainly be in with a shout of contesting the gold medal. Djokovic in 3.

I expect Federer to come through Isner in 2. I do wonder how Federer will defend against the 2nd kick serve Isner has.

Murray v Almagro. I think that might well go to 3 sets. Even though Murray is playing well, I think Almagro will give him a test given the speed of the courts seemingly much slower.

Finally Delpo and Nishikori. I fancy Nishikori for the upset in 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:03 am

Djokovic v Tsonga - It will be very tight and I think it depends on which Tsonga turns up. If it's nervy, tired Tsonga it will be Djokovic quickly. If it's the Tsonga that plays "Tsonga Tennis" I think he will win. Djokovic hasn't looked convincing so far but he will almost certianly step it up here.

Federer v Isner - Isner has to hold serve otherwise this will be over quickly.

Clijsters v Sharapova - I will cheer on Kim but I think Sharapova will have too much firepower and win in 3.

Almagro v Murray - I think Murray will win it in 2. He's beaten Ferrer recently (Murray) who is the stereotypical clay court player and I hope this will be a gentle stroll against a mainly clay court player. I don't know what the weather is like so if the roof is closed it will definitely help Murray.

Serena v Wozniacki - Serena in 2. She's beaten much better players than Wozniacki on grass recently and this won't be too much of a challenge for her.

Nishikori v Del Potro - Very close match. I haven't seen either player play so far but Nishikori beat Ferrr which means he must be playing well. I can't make a prediction though.

Cursed all these players?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:23 am

Murray's not on Centre Court. I just remembered.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:29 am

- Djokovic v Tsonga : should be very close, I'm going with Djoker

- Almagro v Murray : if Murray maintains current form then he'll have enough

- Nishikori v Del Potro : close, hopefully, and an intriguing contrast. I just feel the added hassle of that switch to centre and late night finish might tell on Nishikori and I'm picking Delpo - who will surely be determined to prove that he really really, yes really, is "back." Mind you there was a resplendent-looking 'geisha girl' (fully kitted-out, the real deal) amongst Nishikori's cheerleaders yesterday, so she could perhaps just make the difference.....

- Federer v Isner : Isner for me. All the firepower was on show yesterday and there's a limit to how much of it can be absorbed. It would have been enough to take Rafa out even on clay at RG 2011 (AND in R1 Shocked ) had it not been a five-setter of course....

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by daraghj82 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:25 pm

Djokovic v Tsonga : novak to win here in 2
- Almagro v Murray : andy to win this one,

- Nishikori v Del Potro : toss up can't decide, i'll go with del potro , haven't seen either play yet

- Federer v Isner : tough one for fed, especailly with bo3, ill go for fed in 3

daraghj82

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

I can already tell Murray's biggest regret of his career. "Why didn't I hire Lendl sooner?"
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:11 pm

Thanks for the article. Juan.

So, here we are, getting to the interesting end of the tournament... the men's matches should all go with ranking apart from Nishikori who, given his recent spell of good form, may have a chance to upset JMDP.

None of the matches are easy at this stage of a tournament, but Murray looks to have a gimme agains El Mugro.

Tsonga and Djokovic both look a little like they haven't really woken up yet, so it may well be close - but you'd imagine the #2 will clinch it.

Fed v Isner - well best of three against "serving out of a tree" Isner means Federer can't afford one of his spells where he philosophises on the sad state of the world for half a set.

Bring it on!

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

The Special Juan wrote:I can already tell Murray's biggest regret of his career. "Why didn't I hire Lendl sooner?"

Lendl wasn't working as a coach prior to Murray hiring him. It has certainly come together nicely the partnership. Also what is important is how Murray post Maclaghan and Corretja retained the likes of Jez Green, Andy Ireland and Danny Vallverdu (think how it's spelt) who have been integral to his success and improvement.

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:24 pm

Andy through very easily, 6-4 6-1. Almagro playing with an injured shoulder from late in the first set, although he was down even before the injury.

Not sure that Fed's played Isner on grass, but he has played and easily handled Karlovic a couple of times, so he does have a way of dealing with tall guys and big serves. OK, he will need to stay focussed,, but really should be good enough to win.

Twonga v Djokovic is an interesting one - reached the same stage of Wimbledon, where Tsonga stretched Murray and Djoko disappointed against Federer.

Nishikori v Del P again should be an interesting contract, Can Nishikori move the big man around enough to prevent him unleashing the bombs? On grass I fancy he has a chance.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm

Regardless of what this Olympics may (or may not) bring medal-wise, Murray looking in good shape to finish this latter part of the season strongly - as he did 2011, with 3 titles in the closing months. But this could be a very special year if he can put everything together at the USO ......

I believe Lendl has definitely instilled a sense of sharper focus and concentration, with walkabouts being far less common.

Last edited by lags72 on Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:45 pm

I totally agree about Lendl - he seems to have calmed Murray down and that's definitely showing.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:31 pm

Djokovic must be the worst W champion ever.

He can't volley

He has an atrocious BH slice

He has an awful overhead

and he moves poorly on the grass.

Basically he lacks all the required skills to be a a good grass court player.

He looks so unnatural on the grass

TBH, Djokovic would not even sniff a W title in any other era.

The slow conditions and the lack of attacking grass court players is the only reason why he has snagged a W title. His metronomic baseline would have been ruthlessly exposed on the faster grass courts. It saddens me that this guy will forever be called W champion Sad

ghost

emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:34 pm

yes beautiful overhead once again from Novak Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:43 pm

So is Tsonga tired or is Djokovic playing well?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:51 pm

Tsonga looks flat; i reckon he's knackered.

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:52 pm

The 25-23 (or whatever it was) was bound to take its toll at some point. It's the equivalent of another 5 'average' length (say 6-4) sets, but all in one hit, tagged on to the end of a normal match.

Nonetheless Djokovic has been looking very business like throughout these Olympics (however lowly many of us fans may actually regard the event itself) and getting a medal for Serbia is a big deal for him, no doubt on that .....

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:57 pm

Emancipator, more than harsh there. The guy has won 5 slams, reached final of French. Has reached wimby semis I think 4 times. He has a good serve, an ever improving forehand, one of the great backhands in the game and arguably one of the greatest service returners of all time. Credit where it is due. Also, he rarely misses with backhand slice even if it's not that pretty. Also he can volley pretty decent too

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:03 pm

I'm thinking Federer would have much preferred to take on today's JWT than the dreaded Isner ........ Erm

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:08 pm

The Fed will be fine. Karlovic has a better serve but is made redundant by Federer. Isner does have a bit more to his game than just a big serve but Fed will be fine. Might be 70-68 in the final set though...
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:15 pm

I've just put the Tsonga match on. Both players are looking to be playing ok from the 2 games I've seen. Tsonga can't buy a 1st serve though at the moment.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:19 pm

The Special Juan wrote:I can already tell Murray's biggest regret of his career. "Why didn't I hire Lendl sooner?"

Not certain he was ready for Lendl before. Let's remember he's still amongst the 20 youngest players in the Top 100 and will be in contention for all the non-Paris Slams for the next 5 years, surely

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:24 pm

emancipator wrote:Djokovic must be the worst W champion ever.

He can't volley

He has an atrocious BH slice

He has an awful overhead

and he moves poorly on the grass.

Basically he lacks all the required skills to be a a good grass court player.

He looks so unnatural on the grass

TBH, Djokovic would not even sniff a W title in any other era.

The slow conditions and the lack of attacking grass court players is the only reason why he has snagged a W title. His metronomic baseline would have been ruthlessly exposed on the faster grass courts. It saddens me that this guy will forever be called W champion Sad

ghost

emancipator

You're assassination of Nole comes across like one of those floating non-Tennis fans we get on here, whenever there's a Slam. To a degree, I agree that he is a bit of baseliner and that talent wise both Murray and of course Federer have more, but he is still one unbelievable player. It's also noticed that where we get the fastest conditions, Nole has generally failed the most

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:26 pm

Perplexed by all the talking up of Isner. A player that makes Del Potro look like the best mover ever

Fed's return game occasionally let's him down, these days - but even so it's hard to see him losing

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:29 pm

I sense emancipator's just having a rough day.

I'm not even sure he really means it all (...??), though I could be wide of the mark there

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:33 pm

banbrotam wrote: talent wise both Murray and of course Federer have more, but he is still one unbelievable player.
Can't argue with Fed but what makes you think Murray has more talent than Djokovic?

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:35 pm

Murray more talented than djokovic, that is a joke right??

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:36 pm

Allez Jo! He's playing so many dreadful shots though it's no wonder Djokovic is winning.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:38 pm

banbrotam wrote:Perplexed by all the talking up of Isner. A player that makes Del Potro look like the best mover ever

Well, Isner's movement was good enough to push Rafa to five sets on his all-time favourite venue & surface, the bastion that is Roland Garros. Haven't seen JMDP manage that...

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:52 pm

lags72 wrote:
banbrotam wrote:Perplexed by all the talking up of Isner. A player that makes Del Potro look like the best mover ever

Well, Isner's movement was good enough to push Rafa to five sets on his all-time favourite venue & surface, the bastion that is Roland Garros. Haven't seen JMDP manage that...

It was Isner's power that caused Rafa the problems - something he's suffered from with others. It's his only achilles heel

We're talking about Federer on grass at Wimbledon against a player who is largely 'hit and hope'. I'm probably a bit harsh, but I hate the games of the likes of Isner (although he seems a nice guy) which have little in the way of variety

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:52 pm

socal1976 wrote:
invisiblecoolers wrote:Basically no body could stop Isner on grass on Bo3 if Isner fires Aces and his forehand is well oiled. Its gonna be tricky and not gonna be easy for Fed fans, Isner the toughest Quarter Finalist of all top4 even ahead of Tsonga, Tsonga should be super tired after Roanic match.

Clearly the much higher ranked opponent and more accomplished grass court player is Tsonga. Isner has never been passed the third round at wimbeldon where Tsonga has made a couple of deep runs and a semi. Invisible I worry about you my young friend your abilities to rate tennis talent may come under scrutiney with comments like John Isner is a harder matchup than Tsonga on grass. Tsonga has won 73 percent of his matches on Grass in his career, Isner a career 61.9 percent winner on the grass. Clearly by all objective measures ranking and career record on grass Tsonga is by a significantly large margin the tougher opponent. Serving is not the only important thing on grass, movement and volleying is important and between the two it isn't even close. While Isner's serve is better but Tsonga's serve is still lethal.

Its nothing to do with rating Tennis Talent My dear Socal, Isner when he bombs serves and forehand clicks he is hard to beat, you hero found that in Indian Wells.

What tough draw Djoko got here?

Belluchi
An outdated Roddick
An outdate Hewitt
Tsonga [one tough one]
Murray [Who is inferior in your view]

How difficult it is to

.Fella
.Benni
.Denis Istomin
.Isner
.Del Potro

Every opponent is dangerous, I don't see much difference here if you see as a neutral person. thumbsup

Seriously Federer draw now seems more difficult than your Djoko's draw, if Djoko cannot win this draw he simply don't deserve to win the title thumbsup , Fed at his prime would have walked with this draw, may be you think Djoko's capability is limited and hence you fear any draw given to him, I understand Djoko is no Federer. thumbsup

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:55 pm

slashermcguirk wrote:Murray more talented than djokovic, that is a joke right??

No. McEnroe was more talented than Lendl but won less majors. Mecir was more talent than Stich but won less majors. Fed's got a terrible record against Nadal at the majors etc

Nole has more sustained power to his game - Andy has more variety, i.e. the extra talent to vary the game. It means sod all though it's about getting the job done

i.e. it's not an insult

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:59 pm

invisiblecoolers wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Its nothing to do with rating Tennis Talent My dear Socal, Isner when he bombs serves and forehand clicks he is hard to beat, you hero found that in Indian Wells.

What tough draw Djoko got here?

Belluchi
An outdated Roddick
An outdate Hewitt
Tsonga [one tough one]
Murray [Who is inferior in your view]

How difficult it is to

.Fella
.Benni
.Denis Istomin
.Isner
.Del Potro

Every opponent is dangerous, I don't see much difference here if you see as a neutral person. thumbsup

Seriously Federer draw now seems more difficult than your Djoko's draw, if Djoko cannot win this draw he simply don't deserve to win the title thumbsup , Fed at his prime would have walked with this draw, may be you think Djoko's capability is limited and hence you fear any draw given to him, I understand Djoko is no Federer. thumbsup

Give me Isner any day of the week instead of Tsonga. I get your point IC - but this kind of promotion of Isner to make out that Fed's got some kind of tough draw has got us chortling. Roddick and Hewitt still have the game to have one last final hurrah and hence had absolutely nothing to lose. I'd also say (as debated before) Fed would take a match against today's Del Potro rather than today's Murray

Fed's had a good draw. So what? In 20 years time only geeks like us will remember this is he wins

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:02 pm

Based on tournament performances so far I'd say Murray has played better tennis than Djokovic against better opponents too. Djokovic will step it up (tomorrow?) I'm sure but I'm optimistic about Murray's chances.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:21 pm

Banbro , I never said Fed got a tough draw, all I said is Djoko hasn't got a tough draw like Socal moans, so just compared the two, if these two players can't win this draw they simply don't deserve the title, there is nothing to complain as fans here. thumbsup

Last edited by invisiblecoolers on Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:24 pm

Hey, I'm BB, he's bantro!
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:37 pm

ok BB, changed now.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Woestijnrog Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:39 pm

Federer wins the first set 6-4.

Woestijnrog

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:39 pm

Crucial for Fed to get a set, he can't lose it on two tbs now.

Not bad to win a set when Big John hit 81% 1st serves.

Last edited by bogbrush on Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:40 pm

The Special Juan wrote:Based on tournament performances so far I'd say Murray has played better tennis than Djokovic against better opponents too. Djokovic will step it up (tomorrow?) I'm sure but I'm optimistic about Murray's chances.

I am more than optimistic, I feel Murray will prove who the better grass court player is. thumbsup

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:43 pm

socal's always moaning about draws. In fact I doubt socal will ever be happy - whoever Djoker gets

If Willie Renshaw (7 Wimby titles back in the 1880's) suddenly turned up in Djoker's half it wouldn't surprise me to see socal saying something like I don't care how old he is.... he's a former champ and can still be very dangerous you know, much more than that Falla, Bennetteau, Isner ......

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:53 pm

lags72 wrote:socal's always moaning about draws. In fact I doubt socal will ever be happy - whoever Djoker gets

If Willie Renshaw (7 Wimby titles back in the 1880's) suddenly turned up in Djoker's half it wouldn't surprise me to see socal saying something like I don't care how old he is.... he's a former champ and can still be very dangerous you know, much more than that Falla, Bennetteau, Isner ......

Yes when my favorite player gets the worst draw possible 15 out of 17 slam I will complain incessantly tough luck there. When 3 straight times he gets the other top 4 opponent when only 3 show up this year as well I will complain. And to just add a cherry to the giant turd sandwhich draws Novak gets in order to protect Nadal and the Rog, they throw him the toughest quarter ever. I think Mirka could have gotten to the second or third round with Roger's draw this year. They practically handed him a silver and said here you go Rog now play the final for the gold. That has how laughable his draw has been up to Isner.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:59 pm

Oh just SHUT UP SOCAL

SHUT UP for God's sake

By the power of emancipator I command you to SHUT UP

You're worse than a fisherman's wife.

Just moan, moan, moan.

All you seem to do is moan or write articles with the central theme of moaning.

When I ever read one of your posts, I get this incessant shrill screeching noise in my head.

ghost

emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:02 pm

I am sorry you don't like indisputable facts emancipator too much time travelling in the depths of the milky way. If my favorite player was getting serious protection from the draw committees like fed at the expense of his nearest rival at this point I would want people to not mention it and shut up about it as well.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:03 pm

Oh my head.. it's that noise again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next