The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Rabo Side Are You Most Nervous Before Playing

+21
George Carlin
Smirnoffpriest
Janecory
sugarNspikes
GunsGerms
maestegmafia
Mickado
thebandwagonsociety
profitius
Morgannwg
Artful_Dodger
funnyExiledScot
red_stag
Jenifer McLadyboy
HERSH
munkian
Kingshu
gowales
asoreleftshoulder
Notch
ScarletSpiderman
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Rabo Side Are You Most Nervous Before Playing - Page 2 Empty Which Rabo Side Are You Most Nervous Before Playing

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 17 Aug - 9:42

First topic message reminder :

Saw a thread on the international board about which teams make you jumpy. I read a comment by Notch mentioning the growing Scarlet/Ulster grudge (started back on '03 by them failing to stop us taking the title), and it got me thinking yes we all know Leinster, Munster and the Ospreys are the teams to fear in the league. But which teams do you get the most nervous before playing.

Personally I always get the 'we should win this make, but most likely won't' feeling the most against the Blues and Ulster.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Which Rabo Side Are You Most Nervous Before Playing - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Rabo Side Are You Most Nervous Before Playing

Post by drsambo1928 Thu 23 Aug - 21:12

It's a great game if Leinster win Wink , but I guess it was a good game despite that.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Which Rabo Side Are You Most Nervous Before Playing - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Rabo Side Are You Most Nervous Before Playing

Post by maestegmafia Thu 23 Aug - 22:10

You have had us plenty of times before mate...!

Good luck for the new season

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Thu 23 Aug - 22:14

You too, the only problem is the Ospreys luck seems to last in the Rabo, so eh, good luck I guess but we wont be this friendly next time our two sides smash heads.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 23 Aug - 22:22

Fair Enough...!

Until the 4th of November it is then.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Tue 28 Aug - 11:11

I dunno about the O's v Munster rivalry anymore. The players involved have gone now and there wasn't any aggro in the play off game. For me its definetly Scarlets at home. Local derby, big crowd. Huge away support who fair play, are always singing. Always nervous before this game..
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 28 Aug - 12:56

Zebre , unknown entity , first game of season
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 28 Aug - 13:20

vomit
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 28 Aug - 13:23

Hersh, not feeling well today?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 28 Aug - 13:25

Biltong wrote:Hersh, not feeling well today?
He just gets sick with nerves at the thought of facing ANY pro12 side. Laugh

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 28 Aug - 13:32

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Looks like it. Very Happy
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 28 Aug - 14:55

Biltong wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Looks like it. Very Happy
Leinster and Ulster in particular Wink.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 28 Aug - 15:09

I'd say that the Pro 12 sides haven't done too well against Jeff teams in the preseason.

I can't believe the Scarlets took a cheap shot at poor old Henson.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 28 Aug - 15:15

HERSH wrote:I'd say that the Pro 12 sides haven't done too well against Jeff teams in the preseason.
And we all know how significant preseason results are.

Based on that I would like to predict that Northampton are going to win the Jeff, The HC AND the Super 15 this season. Very Happy

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 28 Aug - 15:19

True, but it does show that the Rabo teams don't take preseason seriously, in many ways preseason is just like the Rabo itself.

Key players rested or just can't be bothered
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 28 Aug - 15:27

HERSH wrote:True, but it does show that the Rabo teams don't take preseason seriously treat preseason differently, in many ways preseason is just like the Rabo itself.

Key players rested or just can't be bothered Not flogged to death and squads kept fresh by rotating, allowing the development of young players in a competitive environment.

Totally agree hersh Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 28 Aug - 15:31

HERSH wrote:I'd say that the Pro 12 sides haven't done too well against Jeff teams in the preseason.

I can't believe the Scarlets took a cheap shot at poor old Henson.

PRL paid us a heap to do it though, something about being worried that with him available London Welsh may end up beating too many established sides.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 28 Aug - 15:37

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
HERSH wrote:True, but it does show that the Rabo teams don't take preseason seriously treat preseason differently, in many ways preseason is just like the Rabo itself.

Key players rested or just can't be bothered Not flogged to death and squads kept fresh by rotating, allowing the development of young players in a competitive environment.

It took 8mins to come back with that Laugh
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 28 Aug - 15:38

Laugh
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 28 Aug - 15:41

Laugh
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 28 Aug - 15:42

HERSH wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

It took 8mins to come back with that Laugh

No. 7.48 minutes to notice it.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 28 Aug - 15:46

Thats better. Very Happy

Stick with me Son. Hug
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2