The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOULD KHAN LOSE WILL HE BE PPV VIABLE???

+16
oxring
AdZacO
Rowley
azania
DoubleD22
BALTIMORA
Sugar Boy Sweetie
coxy0001
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Eric Da Cat
wow_junky
huw
compelling and rich
Scottrf
D4thincarnation
TRUSSMAN66
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SHOULD KHAN LOSE WILL HE BE PPV VIABLE??? Empty SHOULD KHAN LOSE WILL HE BE PPV VIABLE???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:11

If we are honest Khan has a huge following. Oscar, Tyson etc all better fighters and just as exciting all had to wait post-title for there headlining days on PPV.....

Khan on the otherhand being a standout fightersportsman from an ethnic background that has grown into a large community and huge market was able to hit the PPV pre-title and post Prescott quite amazing in itself.

Now I'm not suggesting all Khan's fans are of Asian persuasion..far from it but I am saying Warren obviously took this into consideration before taking the unprecedented PPV step...

Thing is would a Khan defeat against Paul really hurt future PPv....Prescott didn't.....

The people who tend to follow khan will probably take any excuse for a defeat because they are good fans as are some Manny/Floyd fans..Khan will remain a hero

Should Khan lose will he still be PPV viable...I think he will!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

SHOULD KHAN LOSE WILL HE BE PPV VIABLE??? Empty Re: SHOULD KHAN LOSE WILL HE BE PPV VIABLE???

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:17

People will vote with their credit cards.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

SHOULD KHAN LOSE WILL HE BE PPV VIABLE??? Empty Re: SHOULD KHAN LOSE WILL HE BE PPV VIABLE???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:19

He'll' always have a following through thick and thin..

question is does this + the Audley-Haye non Boxing fans = PPV viability..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:21

I don't think he will make it back onto SBO unless it's a unification size fight. This fight will do poor numbers, and with the publicity of having to take it off PPV and undercard problems I don't think they will take Khan again unless the headline fight is big.

Not to mention that he's not done his relationship with Sky any good and there are rumours they wouldn't show Bradley on PPV even if he won. Not sure I believe that though.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:22

Supply and demand, if people are willing to pay the price they will charge them for it.

Do I have to tell you about capitalism.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:25

No I have Scotty to do that for me......I think you are missing my point d4..

I'm kind of thinking does SKY think there will be supply and demand hence the question..

As for SKY if they think Khan can make money bridges can be mended..

Money talks

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:27

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:No I have Scotty to do that for me......I think you are missing my point d4..

I'm kind of thinking does SKY think there will be supply and demand hence the question..

As for SKY if they think Khan can make money bridges can be mended..

Money talks

If he fights Bradley, yes, if he is fighting some nobody, no.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:29

I agree that money will mend bridges but Khan doesn't do big numbers. I'm thinking Khan will focus more on the US audience, through Golden Boy and HBO. He's getting $650k from HBO for the McCloskey fight. Khan-Bradley on US time I think may need UK support fights to have box office success in the UK. They might take it, but I don't think they would be desperate for it.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:30

Fairplay if that's your opinion....However if he loses to mcloskey he won't be fighting Bradley most probably..

bradley hasn't got any real name recognition with the British public so Khan would have to sell that fight.......

For me it doesn't matter who he fights he'll always have to sell anything himself apart from Marquez, Floyd, Morales and Manny fights.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:32

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:bradley hasn't got any real name recognition with the British public so Khan would have to sell that fight.......
To an extent but he has two of the belts and recently unified, Sky can use that. There aren't any more unbeaten european champions, and that wasn't considered PPV by itself. No Bradley and in US timezone, no chance of PPV on Sky.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:33

not to sure his following within the asian (or perhaps just paskistani)community is that large. ive been to quite a few khan cards and at the barrera fight there were probably more fans supporting the mexican. kotelnik there were a few more but the venue was no where near full and now the current show hasnt sold that many even wth a large support from the irish for paul. perhaps they prefer to watch it at home who knows or perhaps there arent that many pakistani fans into boxing due to there lack of success/fighters in the sport.

to say he will get huge backing in his community because he's asian is no different than saying hatton gets all the white support, where as in reality 75% of the country couldnt care less about boxing. hattons supports came from city and working class background and he was much more popular than khan.

think at the moment khan is struggling to be ppv now as this fight with paul has proven, so if he lost then he would really struggle. a fight with bradley would still be ppv but if he lost then the fight would be out of the window. one thing khan will now struggle with is not being with warren. at least on a warren card the undercard could have been filled and been more viable.

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:35

I think it has actually been proved that he isn't PPV even before the fight starts.

He has his fans, they will probably buy PPV (me included) but he doesn't do the numbers that would normally be considered PPV.

The main time he will be doing better PPV numbers would be when he is fighter someone that stands a good chance of beating him as he is as disliked as he is liked.

I still find it amazing that Pacman vs Mosely isn't PPV!!

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:36

Bradley isn't a complete unknown though, they've shown his fights with Witter, Holt & Alexander - not a great position but they can hype a Bradley-Khan fight up with replays etc

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:37

Bradley couldn't sell the fight....Khan would have to do it..

He's massive in the Asian community...who else can they cheer...

They are proud of him and rightly so..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:39

huw wrote:I think it has actually been proved that he isn't PPV even before the fight starts.

He has his fans, they will probably buy PPV (me included) but he doesn't do the numbers that would normally be considered PPV.

The main time he will be doing better PPV numbers would be when he is fighter someone that stands a good chance of beating him as he is as disliked as he is liked.

I still find it amazing that Pacman vs Mosely isn't PPV!!

No big fights are PPV unless they involve a British fighter.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:39

i also forgot to mention that khans success in the past on ppv was as much down to people wanting to watch him get beat as much as them wanting to win. khan has become more popular since leaving warren and moving to amercia. perhaps the reason why there now isnt as much intrest in him now. naz and now degale have the fans who watch purely to watch them get beat. there will be more people buying de gales next fight just hoping to watch him get beat than to support groves

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:39

huw wrote:I still find it amazing that Pacman vs Mosely isn't PPV!!
Why? Other than Hatton (for obvious reasons), the only Pacman fight that has been PPV was Oscar, and that's because it was packaged with Khan. Otherwise he's been on normal subscription channels against Cotto, Clottey, and even Marquez on Setanta. Very few fights are PPV here without British involvement.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:41

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Bradley couldn't sell the fight....Khan would have to do it..

He's massive in the Asian community...who else can they cheer...

They are proud of him and rightly so..

I disagree, Khan manages to annoy people of just about every race and religion. Maybe the Pakistani community in Bolton but in general most of the Asians I know that take an interest in boxing have the same mentality (and usually are) Tyson fans.

They aren't interested in the sweet science and just want to see an animal.

Obviously I'm not meaning to generalise and am just commenting on the guys I know.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:42

To become PPv viable over here guys like Manny would have to transcend the Boxing community and reach normal sporting fans...

Since the days of Tyson etc we've seen a decline in the support of Boxing and the public just don't really care unless some one catches the imagination..or is big and Brit grown.

Manny and Floyd don't really catch it..and reach out!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:44

Scottrf wrote:
Why? Other than Hatton (for obvious reasons), the only Pacman fight that has been PPV was Oscar, and that's because it was packaged with Khan. Otherwise he's been on normal subscription channels against Cotto, Clottey, and even Marquez on Setanta. Very few fights are PPV here without British involvement.

Just for a boxing fan, their two great fighters (without getting into the 'shot' debate!!).

I would personally pay for that fight and feel more inclined to knowing that the likes of Pacman and Mayweather are huge boxing stars.

Maybe the UK still has the island mentality that Americans get grief for meaning that we don't like anything not from our shores.

Last edited by huw on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : faster fingers than brain!)

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:47

Don't think so Huw..Just think that unlike Tyson that transcended..these two guys have suffered from a lack of interest by the common sports fan due to politics etc and have not got the reputations and interest they deserve in Britain..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:48

huw wrote:
Scottrf wrote:

Just for a boxing fan, their are two great fighters (without getting into the 'shot' debate!!).

I would personally pay for that fight and feel more inclined to knowing that the likes of Pacman and Mayweather are huge boxing stars.

Maybe the UK still has the island mentality that Americans get grief for meaning that we don't like anything not from our shores.

Good point in American they can get two foreign fighter and they could have the biggest fight of the year on PPV.

Sadly that not likely to happen here.

Remember last Novemeber, Haye vs Audley PPV, Margarito vs Pacquiao just on Sky.

Even talking to people about boxing around that time, when I asked if they were going to watch the boxing they all though I was on about Audley vs Haye, I was not.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:50

also tyson was a great heavy, even now the public still get more worked up for a world heavyweight title fight. being able to sell haye v harrison proves this even though it was two brits

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:51

Manny has had most of his career in America don't forget.......

He's basically an American fighter........and in fairness he broke America the hard way...

Boxing isn't as big in the UK....When i was growing up it was on all the time..CBS, NBS, ESPN..................

Not so here.....Terrestrial tv not showing any doesn't help!! All our stars like Oscar etc were brought up on cable.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:53

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Don't think so Huw..Just think that unlike Tyson that transcended..these two guys have suffered from a lack of interest by the common sports fan due to politics etc and have not got the reputations and interest they deserve in Britain..

Maybe this is a similar thing to music however. A new band wouldn't bring out an album in a country where they don't tour and expect it to sell well.

Perhaps if it wasn't for Warren (everything wrong in boxing gets blamed on him, well by me anyway!) maybe if we were to get some of the bigger guys here on some of our cards rather than just having UK headliners. This would then introduce them to the UK fans and get them a following.

However this probably goes both ways and I would expect the likes of Pacman, Maywether and Mosely think of the British public as often as the British public think of them!

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Da Cat Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:53

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Manny has had most of his career in America don't forget.......

He's basically an American fighter........and in fairness he broke America the hard way...

Boxing isn't as big in the UK....When i was growing up it was on all the time..CBS, NBS, ESPN..................

Not so here.....Terrestrial tv not showing any doesn't help!! All our stars like Oscar etc were brought up on cable.

You;re a bore
Eric Da Cat
Eric Da Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:56

You're a bore. Show a bit more care when insulting.

Go away.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Da Cat Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:58

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You're a bore. Show a bit more care when insulting.

Go away.

I'm da mire, shall i retire !

da states da states da states.

Eric Da Cat
Eric Da Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:59

Shall I retire..no you shouldn't have ever started.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Da Cat Thu 14 Apr 2011, 14:03

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Shall I retire..no you shouldn't have ever started.

You retired more than Franky Bruno, from a website.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo
Eric Da Cat
Eric Da Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 14:04

You win.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 14 Apr 2011, 14:10

Think after this fight with McCloskey bombs on primetime Khan will focus on America and pretty much not care about if his fight over here are PPV or not. If he has a good American following the money he makes over here will be pennies compared to what he can make in the States. Think they might even try and stick it to sky by signing a deal with ITV. PPV from America doesn't generally do well over here because the shows tend to start at 2am.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 14:12

Yep it does make you wonder if by making the switch he isn't hurting himself more exposure wise.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Apr 2011, 21:21

Fully agree Truss.

Is Primetime really going to generate much money? Probably not, so why not keep on Sky and give yourself the opportunity of maximum exposure to a greater audience.

It is axiomatic to say that Sky will bring in more viewers than PrimeTime so why switch when you can use Sky to build some casual fans which you then will be able to convert into actual PPV Sky Box Office purchases when there is a worthwhile fight in the future, aka Bradley - which Sky could surely do a decent job of hyping up for a few weeks....

Very short term approach from Team Khan.

Looks poor on Hatton Promotions for running this show.

I actually applaud Sky for refusing to put it on PPV!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 21:25

Think he's cutting of his nose to spite his face tumbling...

Good post..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 14 Apr 2011, 22:19

TumblingDice wrote:Fully agree Truss.

Is Primetime really going to generate much money? Probably not, so why not keep on Sky and give yourself the opportunity of maximum exposure to a greater audience.

It is axiomatic to say that Sky will bring in more viewers than PrimeTime so why switch when you can use Sky to build some casual fans which you then will be able to convert into actual PPV Sky Box Office purchases when there is a worthwhile fight in the future, aka Bradley - which Sky could surely do a decent job of hyping up for a few weeks....

Very short term approach from Team Khan.

Looks poor on Hatton Promotions for running this show.

I actually applaud Sky for refusing to put it on PPV!

Is this the same Sky that turned down the best Heavyweight for years in favour of Khan vs McCloskey. Sky clearly don't know what they are doing.

But in the UK Murdoch runs the media and there is no real competition. When can we have a free press.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 23:09

They already had Khan booked in against an anonymous "X", and Sky couldn't forsee the problems that would arise with the undercard bouts all falling through.

There wasn't a toss up between the two as one booked April and the other fight got made within a month of the Khan date happening.

Sky don't have a crystal ball like yourself, they should be applauded for downgrading it off PPV status - not be accused of not knowing what they're doing. Especially now it's Adam Smith who's calling the shots, who knows more about boxing than you sunshine. Which isn't hard because the mental patients down my local hospital are more clued up than you.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 14 Apr 2011, 23:20

coxy0001 wrote:They already had Khan booked in against an anonymous "X", and Sky couldn't forsee the problems that would arise with the undercard bouts all falling through.

There wasn't a toss up between the two as one booked April and the other fight got made within a month of the Khan date happening.

Sky don't have a crystal ball like yourself, they should be applauded for downgrading it off PPV status - not be accused of not knowing what they're doing. Especially now it's Adam Smith who's calling the shots, who knows more about boxing than you sunshine. Which isn't hard because the mental patients down my local hospital are more clued up than you.

Shouldn't you be getting back there then. Sky should have stuck to their word, rather than mess Khan around. Sky boxing coverage is pretty poor compared to other channels in other countries.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu 14 Apr 2011, 23:22

I think Sky had their eye on a big ppv event involving khan and the winner of Bradley v Alexander, hence their broadcasting of the Bradley Alexander fight and exploiting the familiarity of Witter whom both men had fought by getting him involved in the coverage.

But if khan loses to McCloskey he probably won't be fight Bradley as he won't have a title anymore. I think Sky would take khan back if they felt a fight with Bradley would be lucrative enough, but given Bradleys low uk profile, the fact it would be an early hours fight and this recent spat there'd have to be a good UK undercard to justify it - which is where the McCloskey fight has fallen down.

Khan has a loyal following yes, but it's not a vast following in the vein of hatton, so for Sky to put him on ppv it would have to be a big fight with a big name - if he loses to McCloskey in the wake of turning his back on sky to the highest bidder, I don't think they'd welcome him back with open arms to televise another 'comeback'. Remember after his 5 fight deal expired post kotelnik Sky didn't take the Malignaagi fight, it was on ITV, so they're not exactly having a love-in with him, he has to justify it and losing to McCloskey only weakens his position further.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 23:42

Why should Sky have stuck to their word? They're the ones bankrolling Khan, they're the ones taking the burden of the little matter of financial risk - the fight bombs on PPV numbers and they've got absolutely NADA.

Sky should be applauded, which was the general consensus here when they put in on SS3 instead of PPV before Khan throwing his toys out of the pram.

Sadly, idiots like you think differently

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Apr 2011, 00:32

Seems like Khan's management don't have much of a clue. Is he still being managed by his dad? Not being funny, but that guy can't even manage his own front teeth.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 15 Apr 2011, 01:15

BALTIMORA wrote:Seems like Khan's management don't have much of a clue. Is he still being managed by his dad? Not being funny, but that guy can't even manage his own front teeth.

laughing

Think he has an uncle that is involved wih managing him. Feels a bit like GBP have just handed the undercard over to Hatton and don't really care much because they know how to put on a show.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Apr 2011, 02:03

I just get the impression with Khan that because it's very much a family affair that they're a bit too keen to focus on short-term monetary gain at the expense of long-term planning. It just feels like they're not quite aware (or are choosing to ignore the fact) that you get what you pay for, and saving a few pounds now could mean losing many times more in the future.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:09

It dosent make any sense to me what Khan was thinking, why not have the fight on sky? if he finished Mckloskey early or makes it a good fight its only going to increase his fanbase. Then with the next fight out there a unification with Bradley sky could have sold that at PPV no problem! The guys too greedy for his own good and it could backfire on him badly!

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:12

Why are people calling Khan greedy? He doesn't make any decisions. Its down to his management team to make those decisions. Khan's job is to fight. Its the management team's job to make as much money as possible whether in the long or short run?

What if Khan were to suffer a career ending injury? If I were his team I would try and make the most money possible out of each fight. Sky dont take punches in the head. Khan does.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:20

Az the truth is though there is negligable risk in fighting Mccloskey and Khan will come through unscathed, which will set up the Bradley fight, got to think if he gets Bradley nexct Sky would have done a proper hype job on it and if (big if) he beats Bradley he is the fan at lightwelter and the future looks massively rosy and there are potentially some mega fights out there against the likes of Mayweather or possibly Marquez.

With all this on the horizon have to question the logic of peeing off the only TV company with the resources or inclination to do mega fights and give them the full hype job. For me looking long term and at the bigger picture would have been the order of the day here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:21

Fair point about his team making the decisions rather than khan i will take my "too greedy for his own good" statement back. But will put down a new statement that his management team are doing bad business here! Alot more money could have been made had they shown the Mckloskey fight on sky and then(if he wins of course) the Bradley fight on PPV. The casual fan would watch the Mckloskey fight and if properly promoted alot of these would imo pay the PPV in the unification fight to come next.

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:24

coxy0001 wrote:Why should Sky have stuck to their word? They're the ones bankrolling Khan, they're the ones taking the burden of the little matter of financial risk - the fight bombs on PPV numbers and they've got absolutely NADA.

Sky should be applauded, which was the general consensus here when they put in on SS3 instead of PPV before Khan throwing his toys out of the pram.

Sadly, idiots like you think differently

And Khan is the one taking the burden of being killed every time he steps into the ring. Sky were wrong in this and should have stuck to their word. Either say from the off that this fight would not be on PPV or it would be. Changing things 2 weeks before the fight is quite frankly amateurish.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:26

I can see why Sky wanted it moved off PPV but can't understand the short-sightedness of Team Khan in not accepting to moved to Sky Sports 3. Perhaps they failed to realise there's a recession on and people might not have money to splash around for PPV events especially those lacking depth from the bottom to the top of the card.

Sounds to me like they've taken lessons from Hamed's brother (Raith?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:29

Az to be fair we do not know what conversations have been taking place behind the scenes. Is not impossible that Sky told Khan from the off they were not particularly happy with Mc as an opponent and would only do the fight as PPV if the undercard was strong or there was a decent American card to package it with.

All the rumours are Khan has not done great numbers in the past and so it is entirely plausible that such conversations took place. Ultimately for me Sky are the biggest player in town and as such they hold all the aces. Rightly or wrongly when someone is in such a position they get to call the shots. For me Khan needs only to look at Froch to see how being on the outside with Sky can hurt, he is good to watch, a world champion and fighting decent opponents back to back and outside of the hardcore fans is unknown

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next