The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Euro Division Homepage XXIX

+12
Fernando
Afro
Russell_Elmo
Trebs
Marky
Gregers
Hero
The Special Juan
Bull
TwisT
Good Golly I'm Olly
sodhat
16 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Euro Division Homepage XXIX - Page 3 Empty The Euro Division Homepage XXIX

Post by sodhat Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Season 3 Week 2:

TACTICS DUE IN BY 11:59pm ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Clarification: Betting players or money between 2 clubs is strictly prohibited

Participants: Olly, T5J, Twi5t, 5odhat, Ru55, Nando, Marky (if we spoon feed him), Greger5

Telegraph League Details:
606v2 Euro Division
PIN: 8008569

Everyone in Premier League (who votes on Championship) send their results to:
Hero

Everyone in Championship (who votes on Premier League) send their results to:
Olly

To Qualify for the £2M Bonus, teams need to post their tactics by Midnight on Wednesday and PM their results by Midnight on Friday

Premier League

Real Ale Sociedad - TwisT The London Silly Nannies - SodhatAC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan (AC ALSOAM) - MarkyViva City - VivaPaulScholes Athletico Bilbao Baggins FC - Hero
Jacamos United - The Special JuanHangover 69 - Gregers

Treble's Revenge - onlytreblewinners

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championship

Holton FC - Olly Barearselona - Fernando Real NADrid©®™ V2 - NadeemSubstandard Liege - Afro Neymar FC - cherriesfan
Go Ahead Eagles - Russell_Elmo Gotham City Rovers - TheBrahmaBull

City Of Norwich FC - ncfc_Tooze

sodhat

Back to top Go down

The Euro Division Homepage XXIX - Page 3 Empty Re: The Euro Division Homepage XXIX

Post by Trebs Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Marky's choice Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

The Euro Division Homepage XXIX - Page 3 Empty Re: The Euro Division Homepage XXIX

Post by TwisT Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Oh I see Wink

In that case you can sell me Maria. I tried to get him last night when you was pie eyed

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Yeah I noticed. I commented back but I've opted to delete a couple of my choice comments from last night.

Besides, if I sell anyone on the cheap it would be to viva.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Haha ok, good night was it then?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 pm

It was, I was an absolute wreck and being with my family I've been so bored so I've been constantly on my phone to pass the time.

I'm definitely going to take some time away from here though, no phone, nothing.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Just out of interest, do people see me as weaker than TSJ this week tactically or player-wise? OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Gregers wrote:Cheers TwisT, in which case Debuchy/Monreal will play.

Debuchy - Terry - Cahill - Monreal
---- Allen - Gerrard - Cabaye ----
Wellbeck --------------- Schurrle
----------- Dzeko --------------

Does that look a lot better?

Got say I disagree with twist. You don't need Allen with Cabaye and. With Cahill and Terry, you need the cover Capoue provides. Capoue is highly underrated on here IMO.

Definately right that you ca n't play Johnson and Perreira without Capoue
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I concur, I'd personally drop Gerrard at present as his RL form will surely impact on how he is perceived on here and currently he is dire.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Ah well, one of the reasons I sold him Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm

TwisT wrote:
Diaby/Arteta for me Twist

I thought it was a masterstroke when Marky signed him so cheaply, so i was surprised he let him go when his form was imperious

Then again, now you have him he'll break both legs or something

I wanted to get rid of M'Vila to be honest and having Arteta and Wilshere as well, it made sense to go for him. Lucas was just a bonus.

Lucas wont play again competitively while we're in this season. M'Vila is still a class DM. And Diaby did well for me, but he's behind Schweinsteiger and only played my last game as both my DM's were injured. Now i've got Toulalan and M'Vila as my DM's, and Schweinsteiger and Aquilani as my box to box CM's.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Hero wrote:I concur, I'd personally drop Gerrard at present as his RL form will surely impact on how he is perceived on here and currently he is dire.

It never seems to go down for some unknown reason it's most odd or that's his done it year in year out and people just go off that Erm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

M'Vila's rating has gone down a fair notch. Hence why Afro offloaded him to me. Diaby suits my team better than M'Vila. Lucas is a side issue because wasn't really intending to play him. As soon as I can get rid I will.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Fernando wrote:
Hero wrote:I concur, I'd personally drop Gerrard at present as his RL form will surely impact on how he is perceived on here and currently he is dire.

It never seems to go down for some unknown reason it's most odd or that's his done it year in year out and people just go off that Erm

At the Euros though he was decent, but this season he's been utter shocking.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 pm

I still think M'Vila's rating is pretty similar to what it was before
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 pm

The reason Gerrard has good ratings is because he always performs for England. In a Liverpool shirt, he's been terrible the past few years. As for M'Vila, I think he's a good player. I don't know how others perceive him but I think he's a very good DM.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I don't rate M'Vila that highly at all, only ever get him in these games due to other peoples overinflated opinion of him (which is the important thing) but he's not actually played particularly well for some time, he didn't move so is stuck playing for a mediocre team and his attitude stinks.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Hero wrote:I don't rate M'Vila that highly at all, only ever get him in these games due to other peoples overinflated opinion of him (which is the important thing) but he's not actually played particularly well for some time, he didn't move so is stuck playing for a mediocre team and his attitude stinks.

OK

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Who votes on the Prem games, Hero or Me? Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Premiership Lawyers up!

Wasn't sure if I'd have a chance to do them tomorrow so thought I would get them up now Very Happy

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Olly wrote:Who votes on the Prem games, Hero or Me? Whistle

Whose opinion to people listen to more?

( the answer is Afro's btw and he agrees with me)

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Just because Afro and you say something doesn't mean it instantly becomes gospel OK
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Olly wrote:Just because Afro and you say something doesn't mean it instantly becomes gospel OK

Hear hear!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 pm

There are certain managers on here who can say things and they instantly become gospel though.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 am

First day of 6th form today. Great.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 am

Hero wrote:I don't rate M'Vila that highly at all, only ever get him in these games due to other peoples overinflated opinion of him (which is the important thing) but he's not actually played particularly well for some time, he didn't move so is stuck playing for a mediocre team and his attitude stinks.

Couldn't agree more. Matuidi and Capoue have been far more impressive for me.

I worked really hard to offload Mvila. I had him because I thought his ratings were high, but I know at least 3 premier managers didn't rate him.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 am

Good luck Olly. It's like school without as many lessons.

Only bettered by uni, which is like 6th form, but less lessons and more beer.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 am

Hey guys.

Anyone here watch Breaking Bad??

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:02 am

Morning one and all.

I have just started watching Breaking Bad via Netflix and very much like what I see OK
I know Bull is a fan of it too.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 am

Hero, its quality. Im up to date on it, so annoyed have to wait till next year for the last 8.
What season you on?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 am

Still the first so just getting used to it and still think of him as the dad from Malcolm in the Middle.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 am

Viva.

You have just made me laugh out loud in the office whilst reading your answer to the duck/horse question.

Thank you for brightening up my Monday morning!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:28 am

Hero, youll be hooked after 4 episodes. Its a quality show. Starts off being quite witty and funny but get very dark further is goes.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:36 am

Morning guys.

Hero wrote:Viva.

You have just made me laugh out loud in the office whilst reading your answer to the duck/horse question.

Thank you for brightening up my Monday morning!

Anything for you babe xx
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:38 am

It was comedy gold Viva. I know you well enough to know that you actually gave it some considerable thought.

And there was me just thinking about being able to eat it afterwards and deciding that the horse sized duck therefore provided a better feast
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:40 am

I did actually mentally picture him doing it too.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:51 am

Laugh Yeah against a horse sized duck it would almost impossible, if I try to stay on the outside the duck can just peck me if I try to come into range if I tried to fight on the inside the duck would smother me with his massive wing span.

Against the duck sized horses I would have the height and weight advantage and I could kick them very hard right under the neck which would possibly finish them off. Like I said I would stay in the trees to catch a breather and then jump on their backs when they are not expecting it, horses are dumb I could do that about 10 times before they realised.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:54 am

I need help from the Euro Division gamers, I got £57 voucher from CEX to spend on games, I'm getting Uncharted 3 but I'm stuck on what else to get don't mind if it's old or new game. Something fun.

I don't play my Xbox 360 anymore, if anyone wanted to buy it from here I'd give it to you guys at a very cheap price. Mint condition no scratches and it's the slim one with the piano black gloss finish,
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:05 am

Viva
lollipop chainsaw
sonic generations
arkham asylum/city
blur
silent hill downpour
rayman origins

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:07 am

I've played both Batmans, I'll have a look at the othes. Cheers Mighty thumbsup
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:16 am

arkham city is great.
If your into fallout get New Vegas. Brilliant game.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 am

I was playing CoD Black Ops in 3D last week, its so strange, throws you off a bit. Feels really weird when you looking down your scope.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:32 am

I've played New Vegas I couldn't get into it really. The game is just too long.

3D is just a gimmick I've never been a fan of it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 am

Viva, Fifa 13 is out in a couple of weeks thumbsup

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:52 am

I know Marky but I don't feel like getting it I might just wait till Christmas when it drops down to £20. Fifa 12 is good as it is and I won't have porblems finding people playing it online.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 am

Harley quinn's revenge and tomb raider are both out soon.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:06 am

The new tomb raider looks insanely good!

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 am

Demo is out tomorrow. Ive pre ordered mine. Defo gotto get it and get on my Ultimate Team straight away

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:13 am

Gents,

There has been a bit of confusion around who does what in terms of lawyers and injuries. This week TSJ did the Premier League lawyers and posted them on admin ready to be posted this morning, but then Russ did a set as well.

We are going to clarify who should do what shortly. In the meanwhile, please consider Russ's lawyers as provisional for the moment (sorry Marky, but you will need to hold fire on accepting them)
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:17 am

I've got a £50 Gamestation giftcard which is for Fifa 13, assuming Gamestation don't go out of business before then...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:17 am

I should add, this has arisen because we have had so many people volunteer to help, which is appreciated.

We just need to get something set in stone to avoid multiple people doing the same thing!!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next