The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY

+47
Knowsit17
banbrotam
The Bachelor
laverfan
88Chris05
LuvSports!
liverbnz
CAS
Henman Bill
skyeman
Good Golly I'm Olly
TopoftheChops
EnglishReign
JuliusHMarx
zx1234
Strawberry Jam
kemet
Tropicalfruiter
Chazfazzer
Mad for Chelsea
zaron
Jahu
ryan86
eirebilly
carrieg4
Danny_1982
Dave.
hawkeye
slashermcguirk
daraghj82
bradman99.94
FedsFan
time please
sirfredperry
barrystar
HM Murdock
lydian
Josiah Maiestas
Duty281
summerblues
socal1976
break_in_the_fifth
bogbrush
The Special Juan
luciusmann
CaledonianCraig
User 774433
51 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY - Page 2 Empty US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY

Post by User 774433 Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

US OPEN ATP FINAL: Novak Djokovic (2) vs Andy Murray (4)

4 Times the Brit has reached the finals of a Grand Slam Major Championship. 4 Times Murray has left the stadium dejected, with only a runner's up plat to console him.
But this could be it. This time could be different. Maybe this time, Murray will finally seal glory and silence his doubters who have claimed that Murray isn't good enough at the highest level.
But it could all come crashing down.

There was indeed another man, by the name of Ivan Lendl, who lost his first 4 Grand Slams. He was also on his way to a fifth defeat, up against the great John McEnroe, 2 sets down and out of the match.
But, from nowhere, Lendl summoned inspiration. The French crowd were murmuring, the doubters were getting louder 'Ivan Lendl the man who couldn't win a slam' 'Ivan Lendl, the man who always lost in the finals.'
He shut them up.

Murray has another chance to do the same here, the parallel is uncanny. Lendl now works as Master Yoda mentoring the Young Jedi Andy Murray. Can Murray emulate his master?

The force it seems, is with Murray. Last year in 3 slams Andy Murray was stopped in the semi-final by Rafael Nadal. But now Nadal is injured.
In 3 of his 4 Grand Slams Finals so far, Murray has been out-hit by 17-time Grand Slam Champion Roger Federer. But the Swiss is out, slumping to a defeat inflicted by Tomas Berdych.
Only one obstacle remains: Novak Djokovic.

The two have been rivals since they were very young, even in the junior circuit. But now, the stakes are greater than ever. The scheduling arguably favours the underdog Murray, but Djokovic was quick in his dismissal of David Ferrer today.
And Djokovic is a physical beast.

This is judgement day. This is the day of destiny. Murray won the Olympic Gold medal, but now he could be on the verge of creating history, and becoming the first British male Grand Slam winner since Sir Fred Perry in 1936. Djokovic has won his last 27 matches on Hard Court Grand Slams. 27 matches.

That run could come to an end this Monday.

Amritia3ee
The past means nothing, the present and the future holds key.

US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY - Page 2 Smileys-tennis-251997

Prediction Time:
Murray: Luciusmann, Legendkiller, Bogbrush, Duty281, Josiah Maiestas, Bradman99.94, Carrieg4, Ryan86, Eirebilly(9)
Djokovic: Lydian, IMBL, Danny1982 (3)

Running 606v2 Odds: (Based on predictions so far)
Murray- 1.2
Djokovic- 3.6

Last edited by It Must Be Love on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:11 pm; edited 17 times in total

User 774433

Back to top Go down

US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY - Page 2 Empty Re: US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY

Post by lydian Mon 10 Sep 2012, 1:31 pm

I dont have much more to add to these good points in the build up.
Murray has improved, his serve isnt as weak but he needs high % 1st's, his FH is better but can break down under extreme scrutiny and his "champion's mindset" can be brittle if things arent going his way. Against Cilic he relied on Cilic breaking down, on Berdy the wind was a clear help...so we'll see against Djokovic who has what Cilic and Berdy dont - power AND resilience.

Still sticking my neck out with a Djokovic win in straights...4 at a push.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY - Page 2 Empty Re: US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY

Post by bradman99.94 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

Don't suppose the Beeb are going to show the Final? I don't have access to Sky or ESPN (if that is the correct name) as I can't bring myself to give any money to that nice Murdoch family. Any other way of seeing it?

Murray to win in 4

bradman99.94

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 10 Sep 2012, 1:53 pm

I do believe it is on EuroSport as well.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by daraghj82 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 2:08 pm

im really looking forward to this, i feel that andy's time has come so hopefully he will win this one.

daraghj82

Back to top Go down

Post by bradman99.94 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 2:19 pm

Thanks CC but I don't have Eurosport either; s'pose I'll have to listen to 5 Live

bradman99.94

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 10 Sep 2012, 2:28 pm

Andy Murray may not be fit to make the court later today - the news is he choked on his cornish pasty last night realising what stage the tournament is in. Whistle
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Mon 10 Sep 2012, 2:59 pm

Although I Want Novak to win, I certainly wouldn't begrudge Murray winning. There is no doubting he has paid his dues. Hoping Novak prevails but really just hope it's a great match and may the best player win on the day. Good luck to them both.

A win for Murray and he finally gets his maiden slam. If Novak wins, he will join some real legends of the sport with 6 wins like Becker and Edberg. Would be some feat at the age of 25

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by FedsFan Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:12 pm

sirfredperry wrote:Well, FedsFan, you could say there's more pressure on Andy as no one - I think - has lost their first five GS finals. I was quite relieved, for Murray's sake, that Djoko did not come a cropper against Ferrer. Imagine the pressure on Andy if he was playing Ferrer in the final with most people expecting him to win.
As for the pressure on Djoko - he will be keen to win to show that in GS terms he has done almost as well as in his stellar 2011. Then there's the matter of the year-end number one. Also, with no Fed or Rafa to play at this year's USO, Djoko will want to put one over his next-nearest challenger.

I see your point but because its 0 of 4 and the fact that he is playing Djokovic, many are not making him the favourite which may help take the pressure off. If Ferrer had got through I think Murray would have played without pressure and I am sure he was very disappointed Ferrer did not pull through. If Ferrer did win then the title was his as there was no way Ferrer was ever going to beat him especially in Ferrer's maiden final.
If Djokovic wants this title badly I think he will need to play as intensely as he does when he plays Nadal. Nothing less than that sort of intensity will get the job done. If he comes out playing as he did vs Wawrinka, Murray will take it easily.

FedsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:17 pm

Murray v Djokovic

5th time lucky, it is in the stars, he deserves it, he is hungry for it, Lendl has given him the slam winning secret, everyone in the country is behind him and everyone in the locker room wants him to win

v

Superior backhand, superior forehand, superior serve, superior mental strength, superior H2H and proved slam champion.

Who will win? Well of course anything can happen but I know who I would put my money on

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:23 pm

You never hurry a Murray until its his time.

Their time is over, his time is now.......

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:29 pm

I really hope that the pre-match build up isn't some Murray bum love fest that I endured on the BBC. I just hope they talk to all pundits a like and hope they talk to past champions and really get a good grip on the atmosphere. I find it annoying that only Mr Winklechops Greg can get courtside!

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:32 pm

Indeed, the problem is we're not awash with loads of ex-top British players who are camera friendly in any shape or form.

Which reminds me...whatever happened to cheesemeister Chris Bailey?
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:34 pm

Bailey moved down to Australia. The Beeb pick him up normally. Have to say he was great on Sky. It was always good to have a former player ask the right questions and not Buckland who just asks a question and even the great man Fleming gives him the pffft what you on about look.

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

I used to enjoy the interplay between him and Petchy given they had played on the British/global circuit alot together over the years (they even played each other at the Cincy Masters in '89 - Bailey won). They also played a couple of challengers...shared one each.

Bailey as I remember was a bit wooden to start with in presenting where he had an odd habit of staring at the camera but not doing anything, but that got better over time. He was a little cheesy though at times. His Wimbledon commentary has always been good IMO.

Marcus has more personality in general but not more knowledge clearly.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:45 pm

Well the line up is one which just leaves me with the 'Crap is this all we got' feeling. Why it has to be Greg and Annabel in the studio is beyond me. Give them a microphone each and send them for a walk around Flushing Meadows!

Bailey I loved how he was able to assertain the analysis in just one sentence. Marcus you feel has his earhole pulled each time. Repetition with pundits all year round fills me with a sadness. The French Open however I enjoyed the most for analysis with Santoro and Courier. That was a coup. Petchey is just awesome for his analysis. Wasted airtime on Greg and Annabel. Barry Cowan should not be allowed near a studio let alone a commentary booth!

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:06 pm

Just to get this into perspective I believe this really is 'judgement day' for Andy Murray.
This really is make or break, he must seize this moment.

He loses this, and he has equalled the record for losing your first 5 Grand Slam Titles in a row. Mentally it will be a big big blow, and eradicate the good of the Olympics. In his head Murray will think 'I beat him in straight sets in the Olympics, but couldn't beat him in a Grand Slam again.'
It really would be a big big blow for Andy Murray. Mentally you feel he would then struggle in any further slams finals, unless he faced someone who was a big underdog. I know people are saying that Fedal will go, which will happen, and Djokovic can't always reach the slam finals, but we have to be warned that new stars can rise. Quickly.
If Murray lost this match it would be absolutely devastating for him, it would be a real disaster. It would be a huge huge loss mentally.
This is a bit similar to Nadal's position in the FO final against Djokovic too. Nadal has lost 3 GS finals in a row to Djokovic, and he simply had to beat Djoko that time. The win may not be as significant as winning your first slam, as Murray may do here, but remember with that win he broke Borg's record of French Open wins.

As a contrast a win for Murray would be massive- as massive as a lost would be- but obviously in a positive way. I think it could kick-start Murray- who would not only have the big monkey of his back, but would mentally believe in himself in the big matches in Slams. That, is absolutely vital. Djokovic has won his last 27 matches on HC Slams, Murray could end that.
Honestly, with Nadal injured, and Federer and Djokovic not as consistent now, I could see Murray really going on to have a stellar career, winning 6+ slams.
But the first slam is crucial, he needs it.
With every final loss in a slam it gets harder and harder, mentally the battle gets tougher and tougher.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:12 pm

Let's not forget Murray hasn't had the luxury of playing Philippoussis, Tsonga or Mariano Puerta (until now I'd never heard of him) in the final of a major. It's be Djokovic x2 and Federer x3.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:15 pm

The Special Juan wrote:Let's not forget Murray hasn't had the luxury of playing Philippoussis, Tsonga or Mariano Puerta (until now I'd never heard of him) in the final of a major. It's be Djokovic x2 and Federer x3.
Who did Nadal beat in the semis of FO2005 though?

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:16 pm

IMBL - I agree that a win tonight would propel him to new heights, but I disagree that a defeat would be as terminal as you allude to.

Murray said himself that he has less doubts after the Olympics, and whilst a defeat would probably deflate him for a while, when it comes to 2013 his belief will have been improved by the gold medal and 2 slam final appearances.

I'm not denying it would be a blow, but I don't think it would make his slam prospects for 2013 any different to what they are right now. Though I completely agree that getting the first one will see him soar.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:18 pm

Danny I think another slam defeat here would cancel out the glow of winning the Olympics- remember in the Olympics Murray beat Djokovic in straight sets.
It would be a huge blow, and for next year it could keep his belief in the latter stages quite low.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:19 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:
The Special Juan wrote:Let's not forget Murray hasn't had the luxury of playing Philippoussis, Tsonga or Mariano Puerta (until now I'd never heard of him) in the final of a major. It's be Djokovic x2 and Federer x3.

Who did Murray beat in the semi-final of the 2008 US Open? It's not about the semi-final, it's about the final itself. Yes, that was pretty much peak Federer in 2005 but Nadal was miles ahead of anyone on clay at that time anyway.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:22 pm

The Special Juan wrote:
It Must Be Love wrote:

Who did Murray beat in the semi-final of the 2008 US Open? It's not about the semi-final, it's about the final itself. Yes, that was pretty much peak Federer in 2005 but Nadal was miles ahead of anyone on clay at that time anyway.
Yes, I agree that Murray has had difficult slam finals.
But in both Wimbledon and US Open this year, he has not beaten anyone in the Top 3 so far. Last year he lost to Nadal in the SF in both Wimby and USO. This year Nadal has not been there at that stage (due to early exit and then injury).
This I think makes today's match even more important for Murray- I am getting the feeling it is the defining day of his career (that could be positive or negative).

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:26 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:
The Special Juan wrote:
It Must Be Love wrote:

Yes, I agree that Murray has had difficult slam finals.
But in both Wimbledon and US Open this year, he has not beaten anyone in the Top 3 so far. Last year he lost to Nadal in the SF in both Wimby and USO. This year Nadal has not been there at that stage (due to early exit and then injury).
This I think makes today's match even more important for Murray- I am getting the feeling it is the defining day of his career (that could be positive or negative).

It might be, it might not, I couldn't say. If he puts in a great performance but just comes up short agains Djokovic who plays his best then it's not. If he gets a pasting playing poor tennis then it might be. One things for sure: You can never be "too good not to win a major".
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:32 pm

Good luck to both players tonight - here's hoping for a great final Bubbly

Obviously, I'm hoping for a new name on the cup and I will be bravely following the score at home.

US Open Final: ANDY MURRAY SEALS GLORY - Page 2 Hide

Will probably not post until tomorrow now so hope everyone enjoys the match.

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:33 pm

There is alot on the Murray line tonight - first Brit slam since 30s or record number of losses.

In that regard I think there is more pressure on Murray than Djokovic.
Djokovic is not chasing a record...it would be his 6th slam and he's won this before.
So I dont think Novak will be that nervous tonight.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:46 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:
This is a bit similar to Nadal's position in the FO final against Djokovic too. Nadal has lost 3 GS finals in a row to Djokovic, and he simply had to beat Djoko that time. The win may not be as significant as winning your first slam, as Murray may do here, but remember with that win he broke Borg's record of French Open wins.

What?! You are comparing the significance of tonights match with this years FO final. And comparing it favorably? The FO final where Djokovic had beaten Nadal in the previous 3 GS finals and was going for a grand slam (some might dispute the name but grand it would have been). The FO on clay Nadal's last refuge. I can't even begin to imagine the pressure on both players during that match. Yet you say it was less significant than Djokovic v Murray tonight? I usually try to be restrained in my criticism but that is crazy! Pfft!

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:50 pm

hawkeye wrote:
It Must Be Love wrote:

What?! You are comparing the significance of tonights match with this years FO final. And comparing it favorably? The FO final where Djokovic had beaten Nadal in the previous 3 GS finals and was going for a grand slam (some might dispute the name but grand it would have been). The FO on clay Nadal's last refuge. I can't even begin to imagine the pressure on both players during that match. Yet you say it was less significant than Djokovic v Murray tonight? I usually try to be restrained in my criticism but that is crazy! Pfft!
I'm saying for the specific player in question.
For Murray it would be a bigger win, as this could make him as a 'great' player, or be a huge mental blow.

Obviously by itself, sealing a record 7th French Open Title, which no one else has every achieved, while also equalling Borg's record of 11 slams is a bigger and more important record than 1 USO win!

Historically Nadal's FO win this year has been the most significant since Fed's Wimby 2009 imo. SO on that front of course, the Nadal win was huge! I am just saying for his career this match could be a defining one for Murray, while Nadal had already defined himself.

Anyway I wouldn't really say I am 'anti-Nadal' as such, that criticism might be every so slightly unfair. I see myself as very balanced when talking about the achievements about Nadal, I think others on this forum can be a witness to that.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:55 pm

Anyway I have not set up a prediction meter on the article!

I have looked through the comments so far, and recorded the posters who made a prediction. If you were 50/50 before, this is your chance to jump off the hedge! If you want to change your prediction you are welcome to do so Smile

I myself voted for Djokovic, I think he will do it in 4 sets.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 7:04 pm

Murray huge favourite according to 606v2 so far!
Let's see if they are proved right, 2 hours to go Very Happy

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon 10 Sep 2012, 7:06 pm

Didn't see the prediction aspect - anyway, there's a poll up if you want.

I've been consistent. Murray in 4.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 7:10 pm

bogbrush wrote:Didn't see the prediction aspect - anyway, there's a poll up if you want.

I've been consistent. Murray in 4.
No worries, don't see a problem with that thumbsup
If people want to stay anonymous on who they vote, they can just use the poll Smile
I will be recording the predictions from both articles, if the poster actually posts a prediction Wink

Currently Murray 1.2 big favourite as we can see, but this may change over the course of the evening.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 10 Sep 2012, 7:42 pm

It really could go either way and I don't want to make a prediction. Besides I have no idea how it will turn out - far too many variables. All I can say is - good luck Andy.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 10 Sep 2012, 7:43 pm

"The wind has picked up quite significantly here in New York. Still over an hour before we start but could well have an impact"
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 7:58 pm

The Special Juan wrote:"The wind has picked up quite significantly here in New York. Still over an hour before we start but could well have an impact"

I favor Novak but if the wind really picks up I think that will shift it back to Andy that is how poised on a knife's edge this thing. Novak goes up the line more and doesn't have as good a variety as Andy, plus Andy showed he played a lot better in the wind against berdy than Novak was playing against ferrer in those hurricane type conditions .

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:00 pm

socal1976 wrote:
The Special Juan wrote:"The wind has picked up quite significantly here in New York. Still over an hour before we start but could well have an impact"

I favor Novak but if the wind really picks up I think that will shift it back to Andy that is how poised on a knife's edge this thing. Novak goes up the line more and doesn't have as good a variety as Andy, plus Andy showed he played a lot better in the wind against berdy than Novak was playing against ferrer in those hurricane type conditions .
Novak will be more focused than on Sat.
On Sat he knew he was going out for like 45 min, hence he might have been frustrated. He will be switched on for this one.

And make a pick! So many people sitting on the edge here, although to be fair with such a close match-up I can't blame them Wink

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:04 pm

Good luck Andy, this is your time

BELIEVE guinness
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:06 pm

eirebilly wrote:Good luck Andy, this is your time

BELIEVE guinness
1 hour to go!
Good to see people from another sport sub-sections joining us for this massive encounter too! Cool

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:08 pm

I do like the tennis but dont comment much in this section. Feck, even took the day off tomorrow to watch this Braveheart
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:12 pm

eirebilly wrote:I do like the tennis but dont comment much in this section. Feck, even took the day off tomorrow to watch this Braveheart
Bubbly

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:15 pm

This is Andy's 5th or 4th GS final?
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:15 pm

eirebilly wrote:This is Andy's 5th or 4th GS final?
5th.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:16 pm

Pity they just put Slur Alex Whiskeynose on to talk about daft Scottish patriotism, I was 100% behind Murray.

Still want him to win, I only hope they keep him & the Guiltiest Scotsman in the World (Sean Connery) out of the picture afterwards.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:16 pm

I am sitting here wondering...........................................

How the hell did these butterflies get in my stomach?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:21 pm

bogbrush wrote:Slur Alex Whiskeynose
I'm slightly startled at how loudly that made me laugh!

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:22 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:I am sitting here wondering...........................................

The day before the RG final this year I could barely eat the day before the final.
After the first day, with Djokovic on the verge of a comeback, I made my room pitch black and did not sleep all night. I counted to 2000 in French. I got up the next day and told myself I wasn't going to watch it. Instead I started reading a English translation of some Homer, and going over Greek grammar.
At the last minute I switched on the TV, and as the schedule promised, they were about to start. When Nadal immediately got the break back I screamed 'VAMOOOOOOOOS' in a pitch that no male should be proud of.
On match-point I was sure Djokovic would save it like he did against Tsonga. I was sure. When he missed the 2nd serve I couldn't even believe it. It felt surreal for a few seconds, felt like a ages, then I went crazy.
Anyway the sofa is only just fixed, but the cushions are still torn.

Perhaps many Murray fans will encounter a similar experience today, good luck to both sets of fans Bubbly

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:23 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:I am sitting here wondering...........................................

Good to come across you again CC. Believe guinness Braveheart
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:23 pm

they need to do a 1966 world cup final style of commentating at the end on match point...

"Judy Murray on the court, she thinks its all over.........."

Fault. Run
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:25 pm

Hope you are feeling much better now eirebilly. OK

I always believe and will continue to believe whatever the result tonight. Fingers crossed for Andy to create a piece of history tonight (for all the right reasons).
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:27 pm

Back to form CC, thanks for asking Very Happy

It has to be tonight, it has to be. Andy is going to win Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:30 pm

eirebilly wrote:

It has to be tonight, it has to be. Andy is going to win Very Happy

'As I live and breathe, I hope so'. (A line from one of my all-time favourite films Zulu)
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next