The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

+11
TopoftheChops
Fernando
cherriesfna
Crimey
nasisillmatic
Good Golly I'm Olly
The_Essence_of_Excellence
GSC
Marky
NickisBHAFC
mystiroakey
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 3 Empty The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Sat 03 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Maybe its time to start following my boyhood team again!!

Up the eagles!!

I thought we were in trouble after losing dougie. But now we end up with a quality proven manager- And the footy we are playing is kinda class!!

updated to the official champions of the championship thread!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 3 Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 10:47 pm

I believe Palace had 2 chances at 0-0, no more for sure. However one of there chances was a Matt Upson header. The 2nd one was a Jonathan Parr effort which was mere catching practice for The big Pole in the goal.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 3 Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ_hgl70wkA

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:30 am

oh gawd- how many times do we have to see that in regards to sport

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 21 Mar 2013, 9:40 pm

Now that Poyet is staying, time to start laughing at palace again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi3i8T4U364&feature=youtu.be

GLAD ULLOA!!!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 21 Mar 2013, 9:42 pm

Zaha just got MOTM in the under 21. He played pretty awesome in fairness .

England have had 8 straight wins, 13 wins in 14 and 8 clean sheets on the spin!!

Now stop stirring and get on with the cricket young rodney you plonker

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 10:53 pm

LOL Glenn Murray didn't win player of the year hahahahaha

Now all of the Palace fans are getting angry on twitter Laugh

A bloke who looks well into his 40's tweeted saying "**** off you gay cu****"

HAHAHAHAHAA #Mature #CantHandleIt

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 24 Mar 2013, 10:58 pm

Quite possibly the most sad, pointless, pathetic, post I've seen on V2 ever.

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 10:59 pm

Eh they have a right to be annoyed. Vydra was the 3rd best player there.

GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 10:59 pm

Olly wrote:Quite possibly the most sad, pointless, pathetic, post I've seen on V2 ever.

Also this.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:09 pm

Olly wrote:Quite possibly the most sad, pointless, pathetic, post I've seen on V2 ever.

No need for you to get involved personally ...

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:10 pm

Also since this is Palace (scum) 2nd Sunday defeat in a row lets have a little sing along

WE SCORED 3 THEY SCORED NONE, BRIGHTON ******* YOU UP THE BUM, WITH A NICK NACK PADDY WACK GIVE A DOG A BONE, CRYSTAL PALACE **** OFF HOME!!!

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 3 3559488474

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:12 pm

Is this what passes for banter in brighton?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:13 pm

Can the mods delete all these pointless posts?

They don't reflect well on the board
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:13 pm

It's just a song, because we changed the words to there childish version when they beat us 3-0 back in December.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:14 pm

Olly wrote:Can the mods delete all these pointless posts?

I agree, there's banter, and there's just being an ****hole.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:14 pm

Olly why do you care so much, seems like you're a Palace fan Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:16 pm

Spanish Dave wrote:

Olly why do you care so much, seems like you're a Palace fan Laugh

I care about the decorum of this place. Please start showing some
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:17 pm

Christ all mighty picard

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:19 pm

Well I could just report them and you'll get banned again.

Your choice Ok!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:23 pm

The next under 21's is at Brighton isnt it?

But shame you wont get to see the super ZAHA..

Dave chill ya beanz will ya.

You say that you love me,

(Say that you love me),

All of the time,

(All of the time),

You say that you need me,

(Say you that need me),

You'll always be mine,

(Always be mine),

And I'm feeling, glad all over,

Yes I'm, glad all over,

Baby I'm, glad all over,

So glad you're mine.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:26 pm

You got those lyrics all wrong

Its Glad Ulloa!!!! Baby IM GLAD ULLOA, SO GLAD YOU'RE MINE!!!!

Also Zaha bottled playing at the amex for a dental treatment, he didn't fancy the memory's of spending 90 minutes trying to get out of Wayne Bridge's back pocket Wink

Also i won't be going to the under 21's game, waste of time and money IMO.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:27 pm

Spanish Dave wrote:Also i won't be going to the under 21's game, waste of time and money IMO.

Why do you think that?

Get down there and support our youngsters. I did when they came to Norwich, was a good game
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:32 pm

cba bro,

40 minute treck to the amex, either by train or if i drive.

Siting in the cold for 90 minutes.

Money for Petrol and or Train fare

£10 for match ticket (fairly cheap though i must say but still value money)

Ill probs fancy a beer or 2 down there.

Too much hastle IMO.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:45 am

Its 40 mins from were I am mate. And you are clearly alot closer!!

I would love to go. But hey I am an old man with resposibilities(thats my excuse anyway!)

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 25 Mar 2013, 2:56 pm

40 minns includes 20 minn drive to Mill Road, then 20 minn from there on the P&R to the stadium because the A27 is hell on match days. 20,000 plus are expected, so it's going to be like a normal match day crowd.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 25 Mar 2013, 2:59 pm

Thats a good turn out!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 25 Mar 2013, 3:03 pm

Yeah i am shocked, i think though that includes a lot of schools, local football clubs etc. People who go in big groups.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 27 Mar 2013, 8:08 am

It was a big turn out.

Shame the opposition were down to 9 men. we played some nice footy again but how much can we take from it. Any how thats 9 clean sheets running and 9 straight wins!!

Btw I reakon the under 21 team would have crushed montengro!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:05 pm

Aruna Dindane has joined you

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:16 pm

Another striker!!

We have K Phillips and murray. The two best in the division anyway.

Ah well I am sure they know what they are doing. I would have rather bolstered elsewhere

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:18 pm

music Aruna Matata, doo doo doo music

Great player, getting on a bit now but surely will walk the Championship. Hope he bangs in a ton of goals for you OK

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 27 Mar 2013, 3:06 pm

Don't understand why Palace need another striker Laugh

However this guy is a beast!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 28 Mar 2013, 7:30 am

Yep a beast!

Smile

We are on telly tommorow Smile

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 28 Mar 2013, 1:30 pm

Zaha banned for that leeds gesture--- Sad

Murray signed a new 3 year deal Very Happy

easter loaned to millwal boxing

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 5:59 pm

Fantastic goal by Redmond, he is another player who is better than Zaha.

Palace defense looks very shakey, Murray and Bolasie both looking decent though.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:19 pm

LOL not looking good for Palace, however they have come from behind a lot this season at home, so 100% not over yet!

Palace do look very poor though i must admit, there football is pretty boring. Birmingham much the better side.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:23 pm

What's this vendetta you have againzt Zaha Nick?

There's a reason Sir Alex spent £15m on him, and that's cos he's actually fairly good
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:34 pm

2 nil.. forst goal blatant hand ball, all our players stopped!

redwood gets space and puts it away..

Second goal awfull and an own goal..

This is similar to the Brighton game. All over them start then soft goals before half time..

BULLSSS Sad

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:43 pm

All over them again!!

Jeas .. why didnt we strengthern the defence though.. Bought/loaned another atatcker Doh

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:48 pm

That 1st goal mysti sure it hit his hand but its not deliberate so right decision in my eyes.

Defending for both goals was abysmal
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:53 pm

Its de ja vu.. well played Brmingham -redmond does look quality tbh

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:54 pm

3-0 game over (unless Wilbrahamovic comes on then the comeback is on!)

The defending is laughable
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:00 pm

3-0 ahhahahahaa

Olly - I just thinking Zaha is very over rated and i don't think he is good enough, wether he improves is another story and it could prove to be a good buy. However isn't a Chamberlin who clearly was worth the fee Arsenal brought him for. I also think Tom Ince is twice a better player than Zaha. Redmond and Bollaise are also better IMO

Doesn't this scoreline bring back memories, i cant just put my finger on it. O yes i remember

"WE SCORED 3 THEY SCORED NONE, WE ****** PALACE UP THE BUM, WITH A KNICK KNACK PADDY WACK GIVE A DOG A BONE, CRYSTAL PALACE **** OFF HOME"

Good friday after all The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 3 3559488474

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:00 pm

WILBRAHAM TIME!!!!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:02 pm

4-0 Laugh Laugh Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:06 pm

I love it when a plan comes together
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:09 pm

Olly wrote:That 1st goal mysti sure it hit his hand but its not deliberate so right decision in my eyes.

Defending for both goals was abysmal

it doesnt matter if its deleberate does it .It helped him control the ball. Its a clear foul by the eyes of the law.. Obviously no card.. but the defending was abysmiall due to that clear infringment as - all the palace players stopped- ref waved play on..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:11 pm

It was a handball IMO and play should of been stopped. However Palace players stopping? You play onto the whistle goes, i believe i learnt that in year 6. No excuse, poor defending.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:12 pm

"I also think Tom Ince is twice a better player than Zaha. Redmond and Bollaise are also better IMO"

Nick dude -trust me I take it you havent seen much of Zaha then. Bolasie is a good talent - but no way near Zahas class.. I am of course hoping he can fill the gap.. because the quality of final balls in the last two games, without Zaha has clearly been lacking.,.

Without zaha we have just been done 7-0 in 180 mins !!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:14 pm

Well Zaha started against us? Well his name was on the team sheet, however for 90 minutes, he didn't to sit in Wayne Bridge's back pocket.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next