The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

+11
TopoftheChops
Fernando
cherriesfna
Crimey
nasisillmatic
Good Golly I'm Olly
The_Essence_of_Excellence
GSC
Marky
NickisBHAFC
mystiroakey
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 2 Empty The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Sat 03 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Maybe its time to start following my boyhood team again!!

Up the eagles!!

I thought we were in trouble after losing dougie. But now we end up with a quality proven manager- And the footy we are playing is kinda class!!

updated to the official champions of the championship thread!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 12 Mar 2013, 8:13 pm

Expect the fact he gets paid a **** load of money and has played for this country and treats English fans like that. Very unprofessional. But he comes from Palace, so it doesn't surprise me. Very unpleasant area.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Tue 12 Mar 2013, 8:17 pm

Jeas you really have a strange idea of palace and its players and fans dont you.

You will gain wisdom one day I suppose!

Selhurst is a bit of a dump admittedly. But still full of decent people. However the cachement area for palace fans is pretty big and includes some very nice areas

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:47 am

The last time I went to Selhurst Park I went in 30mins before the game, I was the only person there, and two foxes were n0bbing in the stand about four rows behind me. Put me off both SP and my sausage roll vomit

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 13 Mar 2013, 11:50 am

Selhurst Park is a dump, but it's a proper stadium. Old fashioned and traditional are the only nice things you can say, but those are definitely not bad traits. Even Crawley with 1000 odd fans for a League Cup tie last season made a massive amount of noise in the away end/side, great ground for atmosphere.

(Except atmosphere is ruined by "Glad All Over" when a goal goes in. Against goal music)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:06 pm

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE SCORED 3, THEY SCORED NONE, BRIGHTON ****** YOU UP THE BUM, WITH A NICK NACK PADDY WACK GIVE A DOG A BONE CRYSYAL PALACE **** OFF HOME

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

WERE JUST TOO GOOD FOR YOU, WERE JUST TOO GOOD FOR YOU, WERE JUST TOO GOOD FOR YOU

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:23 pm

#dignified
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:54 pm

It'd have more of an effect if Palace didn't spank them 3-0 this season and werent higher in the league I imagine.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:06 pm

From many reports, Palace won the "off-pitch" battle before kick-off at Falmer Station.

On the pitch, Wilfried Zaha clearly has talent, but he has to be one of the greediest players ever!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:24 pm

I heard a Palace fan ran up to a Brighton fan gave the lip, got smacked and actually started to cry and ran to a Police man. No Joke!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAA

But who cares about that stuff, just a bunch of idiots anyway.

Zaha attitude stinks. He is like that selfish little kid in the playground, who thinks he is better than he actually is and when something doesn't go his way he gets in a strop. He has talent yes, but to play for Man United im not so sure, but ill be interested to see what happens.

Glenn Murray is a class player but the service he received was dreadful. The palace defense was all over the place. The keeper is probably the best keeper in league IMO, nothing he could of done about the goals.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:26 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:I heard a Palace fan ran up to a Brighton fan gave the lip, got smacked and actually started to cry and ran to a Police man. No Joke!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAA

But who cares about that stuff, just a bunch of idiots anyway.

Obviously you care otherwise you wouldn't have gave us that insightful anecdote
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:28 pm

Just putting a Palace fan in his face, for trying to start something but for it to backfire hilariously

mystiroakey has been rather quiet today, always seems to respond to whatever i write in a flash!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 17 Mar 2013, 10:12 pm

Agree on the Palace defence.

"Two grand a week" Ulloa was given the freedon of Brighton for the third!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 17 Mar 2013, 10:20 pm

Ulloa was still unbelievable today though, Palace simply couldn't handle him.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:35 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Just putting a Palace fan in his face, for trying to start something but for it to backfire hilariously

mystiroakey has been rather quiet today, always seems to respond to whatever i write in a flash!

hungover from the day before . More gutted about the battering england got in the rugby.

Well played though. good win.
Annoyed about the loss due to hull and watford losing as well. We could have got second..

Anyway If we are both in the playoffs........... That game will be the decider wont it thumbsup

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 3:14 pm

Marky wrote:From many reports, Palace won the "off-pitch" battle before kick-off at Falmer Station.

Police have actually praised Brighton and Palace supporters for the behavour of both supporters, well put it this way it was a LOT better than the ugly scenes back in December at the ugly surroundings of Selhurst park. No fights broke out, however there was some arrests.

. Palace fans arrested for homophobic gestures and verbal gestures
. An 18 year old Palace fan arrested for spiting off the bridge at Falmer Station - That is just disgusting, his mother should give him a slap bottom, but seriously spitting really? No wonder he is a palace (scum) fan
. 2 Brighton fans arrested for drunk and disorder after the match at Eastbourne station - Looking to cause trouble i believe.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 18 Mar 2013, 3:36 pm

"No wonder he is a palace (scum) fan"

grow up nick..

enjoy your win and stop judging a whole set of fans.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 3:38 pm

Just ignore him Myst. Nicks very good at giving banter, not so at taking it, let him have his moment
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 6:20 pm

WE SCORED 3 THEY SCORED NONE, BRIGHTON ****** YOU UP THE BUM WITH A NICK NACK PADDY WHACK GIVE A DOG A BONE, CRYSTAL PALACE **** OFF HOME.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 18 Mar 2013, 6:21 pm

Be the funniest thing ever if they beat you in the playoffs
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:23 pm

I would of thought you would of wanted Brighton to win personally mate?

Wouldn't you rather visit our stadium than the dump that is Selhurst Park?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:24 pm

Proper football ground with history > Plastic, money making one
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:24 pm

Yeah Olly, competitive game vs Palace or easy 3 points in Brighton
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:26 pm

GSC wrote:Yeah Olly, competitive game vs Palace or easy 3 points in Brighton

Erm were a lot better than Palace, you complete idiot.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:27 pm

As clearly evidenced by the league tab...oh wait!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:50 pm

alot better than palace- oh dear

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 8:10 pm

We beat you 3-0 with 11 men as well as totally outclassing you.

You beat us 3-0 when we had an under par side as well as 10 men for most of the game, with 2 midfielders playing in defense. As well as 2 of your 3 goals being penalty's.

League table doesn't lie, however the points difference is hardly a land slide.

WERE JUST TOO GOOD FOR YOU, WERE JUST TOO GOOD FOR YOU, WERE JUST TOO GOOD FOR YOU

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 18 Mar 2013, 8:39 pm

Apart from in every way that matters of course...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:17 pm

The better side is higher in the league...

That's how it works
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 18 Mar 2013, 10:53 pm

Spanish Dave wrote:We beat you 3-0 with 11 men as well as totally outclassing you from the 42nd minute to the 51st minute.

As someone who was actually there, I had to correct your statement. Palace were poor but Brighton were hardly on fire. Three goals in quick succession and then it was the odd counter attack while Palace were understandably committing more people forward.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:22 pm

That's just because some reason you hate Brighton, so you would say that. I had a lot of Palace mates there, and they were the first to admit we complete outclassed them. As well as some Brighton fans who were there and a couple of neutrals. So i believe that is enough evidence.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:23 pm

Hmm made up stuff from Nick, or neutral evidence from Marky chin
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:24 pm

Made up stuff?

Want me to get all of those contacts names and contact number, so you can ask them yourself Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:26 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21732294

"Brighton too good for rivals Palace"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

WE SCORED 3 THEY SCORED NONE BRIGHTON ****** YOU UP THE BUM, WITH A NICK KNACK PADDY WACK GIVE A DOG A BONE, CRYSTAL PALACE **** OFF HOME.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:27 pm

Get em on here! #signemup
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:28 pm

Ill do my best buddy!!! OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:29 pm

Spanish Dave wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21732294

"Brighton too good for rivals Palace"

Ummm, well this is awkward, doesn't actually say that anywhere in the article...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:30 pm

Look on the Championship page mate then look down at the articles OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 19 Mar 2013, 12:07 am

Spanish Dave wrote:That's just because some reason you hate Brighton, so you would say that.

I didn't care who won. But hey, if you want to make out I have an ulterior motive go right ahead.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 19 Mar 2013, 8:06 am

What is it with the brighton fans hey.

No real history so trying to make out Palace are some massive rivals to hate to add layers.

Its a good thing in a way. Rivalries, its what makes footy in a way and helps atmosphere. But come on its a rivalry , you dont have to hate. Thats taking it to far. Lets not try and make out we are totenham/arsernal or liverpool/everton etc etc..

Just a couple of honest clubs trying to be competitive and at least in palaces case we have a superb academy..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 1:05 pm

Apparently the FA are looking into replaying last Sundays match against Crystal Palace at the Amex stadium.
Apparently this is on the grounds that Ian Holloway (Palace manager) did not realize the importance of the fixture and would have approached the game differently had he known, the rescheduled date has yet to be fixed as it cannot take place if more then 1mm of rain has fell in the previous 10 days as this gives an unfair advantage to Brighton.
The FA have also imposed the following restictions:-

1) Brighton goalkeeper Tomas Kuszczak will not be allowed to play as he celebrates when the Albion score.

2) Leo Ulloa will not be allowed to play as he might bump into a Palace player when defending a corner.

3)A two yard exclusion zone to be set up around Wilfred Zaha as he is not allowed to be tackled.

4)Matthew Upson and Wayne Bridge to have their pockets sewn up to avoid players being kept in them.

The referee also has instructions to award 2 penalties to Crystal Palace and Brighton will have to withdraw a player after ten minutes.

Umbrellas will have to be provided for the away coaching staff.

The one good thing for Brighton is that their caterers have been advised not to supply chips in the South Stand as Palace fans will be bringing plenty on their shoulders.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 1:06 pm

That was about as funny as aids
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 1:08 pm

I mean, really at what point during typing that out did you think anyone would find it humorous?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 19 Mar 2013, 1:09 pm

Spanish Dave wrote:Apparently the FA are looking into replaying last Sundays match against Crystal Palace at the Amex stadium.
Apparently this is on the grounds that Ian Holloway (Palace manager) did not realize the importance of the fixture and would have approached the game differently had he known, the rescheduled date has yet to be fixed as it cannot take place if more then 1mm of rain has fell in the previous 10 days as this gives an unfair advantage to Brighton.
The FA have also imposed the following restictions:-

1) Brighton goalkeeper Tomas Kuszczak will not be allowed to play as he celebrates when the Albion score.

2) Leo Ulloa will not be allowed to play as he might bump into a Palace player when defending a corner.

3)A two yard exclusion zone to be set up around Wilfred Zaha as he is not allowed to be tackled.

4)Matthew Upson and Wayne Bridge to have their pockets sewn up to avoid players being kept in them.

The referee also has instructions to award 2 penalties to Crystal Palace and Brighton will have to withdraw a player after ten minutes.

Umbrellas will have to be provided for the away coaching staff.

The one good thing for Brighton is that their caterers have been advised not to supply chips in the South Stand as Palace fans will be bringing plenty on their shoulders.

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 2 HAHAHA_NO
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 19 Mar 2013, 1:39 pm

hollaway rues missed palace chances Laugh

isnt that something you say when you loose by 1, not 3
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 2:25 pm

GSC wrote:I mean, really at what point during typing that out did you think anyone would find it humorous?

I got it from a Brighton forum. But if anyone but me did it you would of found it funny.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 2:26 pm

I really wouldn't. That was just painfully bad.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 2:27 pm

It was funny, coming from a Brighton fans view. But as you clearly for someone reason don't like Brighton, i guess you wouldn't find it funny.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 19 Mar 2013, 2:29 pm

You seem to have this view that everybody hates Brighton #headsgone
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 2:35 pm

Well I do #headsfinethanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:45 pm

cherriesfna wrote:hollaway rues missed palace chances Laugh

isnt that something you say when you loose by 1, not 3

As someone who was there, Palace did have one or two decent chances at 0-0. So I see his point.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next