The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

+11
TopoftheChops
Fernando
cherriesfna
Crimey
nasisillmatic
Good Golly I'm Olly
The_Essence_of_Excellence
GSC
Marky
NickisBHAFC
mystiroakey
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 5 Empty The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Sat 03 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Maybe its time to start following my boyhood team again!!

Up the eagles!!

I thought we were in trouble after losing dougie. But now we end up with a quality proven manager- And the footy we are playing is kinda class!!

updated to the official champions of the championship thread!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 5 Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Sun 28 Apr 2013, 12:50 pm

Thats dark bud.. How can anyone support that team in any circumstance is beyond me..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 5 Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Apr 2013, 3:04 pm

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/arrests-made-following-police-raid-on-crystal-palace-fan-coach-8591007.html

Laugh Laugh Laugh

You're fans never fail to amuse me. Sound a lovely lot.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:04 pm

Palace try to stab you with a knife

Brighton try to stab you with a pork sword

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 5 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:13 pm

arrested for a bit of sniff and alcohal- are you having a laff. Get over yourself Nick and live a bit..

Marky palace fans are family types on the hole- we are no trouble makers

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:15 pm

When you say you are family types, does that mean you punch an innocent man with his child and run away?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:21 pm

dont know what you are talking about but ok..

I do know that brighton fans give it a lot to palace fans because they assume there is a massive rivalry and want to have that tradition of having this make belive rivallry.. Your fans get over exited and try stuff , then leg it ..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:22 pm

There is a huge rivalry? Every single fan i know, or speak to via social networking say that were your main rivals. Both of us don't care about Charlton.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:26 pm

What about me then Nick?

I know we used to have one donkies ago. I used to also play a palace v brigton golf match based on this supposed rivalry(which clearly couldnt be maintaned due to palace being in higher divisions). Great crack it was. no hate just banter!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:39 pm

Yeah there is the fantastic annual supporters match between Palace and Brighton every year at Lewes FC the dripping pan, involving supporters and legends. It raises a fantastic amount for charity.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:51 pm

That's the thing. The real rivalry was before even my time. when I started going to games we were becoming a top side with great players like bright wright Martin etc..

Then we became this yoyo team between the prem and champs.

This OlD rivalry has only just resurfaced between the young fans and the old that can still remember when we used to play a lot.. Fans in my age group didn't really see it first hand.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Apr 2013, 6:16 pm

I have no complaints tbh everyone likes it and gets pumped for derby day. So long may it continue, and more days of us smashing you 3-0.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

2 seasons on a trot Brighton have finished above Palace.

Brighton > Palace

#WeScored3

#KeepUp

#MindTheGap

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:59 pm

allright Nck..

just leave your bragging untill after the play offs hey Smile

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:59 pm

Be so funny if Palace beat Brighton in the playoffs now lol
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:04 pm

I don't care now tbh

Brighton & Hove Albion football club have finished 4th in the Championship. Im so proud already and better than i expected this season. So anything now is just a complete bonus.

We finished above Palace for the 2nd season running as well. WE SCORED 3 THEY SCORED NONE

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:04 pm

you scored 3 we scored 3..

yet to play the decider(if we do of course)

Last edited by mystiroakey on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:05 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:I don't care now tbh

What even if you win? Shocked
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:06 pm

If we win, fantastic, one heck of a party that night

If we lose, we get drunk out of anger

#Simples The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 5 3559488474

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 11 May 2013, 11:12 am

Brighton's lowest crowd of the season: 23,703
Palace's highest crowd of the season: 22,154

laughing

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 11 May 2013, 3:00 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Brighton's lowest crowd of the season: 23,703
Palace's highest crowd of the season: 22,154

laughing

Of course, because everyone knows attendance = greatness.

Ask Sheffield United and Portsmouth fans how their League One season with them having the highest attendances went.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 11 May 2013, 3:05 pm

And if we're being fair, Palace fans would fill out a brand new stadium as well.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 11 May 2013, 3:08 pm

Hmmmmmmmm would they?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 11 May 2013, 3:27 pm

course we would.. well we would have much bigger gates if we had the seats!

obviously we have the issue that every youngster wants to support chelsea, arsernal or even man united !!!

you havent got that problem!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 11 May 2013, 3:40 pm

Brighton have to compete with Andrew Lloyd Webber if we're being fair Myst
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 11 May 2013, 3:44 pm

Laugh

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 11 May 2013, 3:56 pm

Only recently does anyone in Brighton care about Brighton. Got a new stadium with youth incentives and the kids in the Arsenal, United and Chelsea shirts got taken to the Amex. And youve won a lot more since the move. That move had started on a relegation then you may have lost a lot of fans for good

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 11 May 2013, 4:02 pm

Brighton has a chance at becoming a regular PL club- no doubts in my mind. They havent got the same problem as smaller london clubs fighting over fan bases. us palace, watford, charlton,millwall,qpr fans etc will allways lose fans to chelsea aresernal and totenham..

Brighton doesnt have that problem.. its also a decent afluent area.. Its got future. Us london fans are constantly fighting and fighting to maintain something!

the only thing that has kept palace at this level(top 30 club) is due to our youth academy.. long may that continue

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 13 May 2013, 9:44 pm

Aaron Wilbraham.

Single handedly spearheading Palace's charge to the Premier League.

#hulluvaplaar
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 14 May 2013, 2:16 pm

Just become a Palace member to secure me tickets. 25 quid well spent.

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY!!!

EAGLES

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 18 May 2013, 10:56 am

Palace Cheerleaders BANNED from the play off final!!

What a joke..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 18 May 2013, 1:21 pm

hahaha can't wait to wind up my friend who is in the crystals!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 27 May 2013, 5:38 pm

Might re read this now to see how much of a boobie Nick has made himself.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 27 May 2013, 5:38 pm

Also congrats clap
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 27 May 2013, 5:47 pm

O god we have to listen to Mysti on here later. Probably saying that Palace will win the prem next season picard

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 27 May 2013, 5:49 pm

Wanted to scratch my eyes out after that borefest Rolling Eyes
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 27 Jul 2013, 4:53 pm

Crawley Town v Crystal Palace today.

Both sides strong, both sides made loads of changes throughout.

"Crowd today is 3109 including 1735 Palace" - More than 50% of the crowd were Palace. And about 700 more than Brighton took to Broadfield Whistle

But who cares about fanbases.

Crawley Town 3-0 Crystal Palace Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:01 pm

Oh my days..

Doh 

what a great start to our pre season

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:03 pm

To be fair, Paul Jones (our keeper) was voted man of the match, plenty of good saves from him, 3-0 flatters us a bit although the third near the end was a worldie from Mat Sadler!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:04 pm

Marky- no disrespect but we are a technically a PL club..

For a year Crying or Very sad 

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:17 pm

I agree that it's probably only for a year. Dwight Gayle could prove to be a good signing but no-one else of note has joined Palace. Need to strengthen at the back IMO. Massively.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:17 pm

And get rid of Wilbraham Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:22 pm

Please take Williamson (world class centre back) & Obertan (world class winger, pin-point delivery & guaranteed 15 assists a season) off us, if you not going to take Gosling.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:36 pm

pardew loves palace to much to dump them on us mate

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 27 Jul 2013, 8:41 pm

Marky wrote:And get rid of Wilbraham Laugh

Yet another non believer #Wilbrahamovic
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:53 am

The scary thing for Palace fans is it was a full strength team. You need to sign players and fast. Signing Dobbie and Jerome Thomas won't keep up (in the Championship maybe)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:56 am

The non scary thing is that it was preseason.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:00 pm

Still if Palace insist on playing a high line with defenders like Delany and Joel Ward who could only just hack it in the Championship, and they got tore apart by some league one players, what are they going to be like against Bale, Van Persie, Aguero? (This is coming from my mate who is a palace fan, who was at the game yesterday and i spoke to him last night)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 28 Jul 2013, 6:56 pm

i doubt you will find one palace fan that thinks we can stay up nick. That isnt the non jinx mocker stuff that you luv doing. Its fact.

We either sign and sign and sign! and have a minor chance of survival or we dont and we have zero chance of survival

Last edited by mystiroakey on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Jul 2013, 7:01 pm

What is non jinx mocker?

Just for the record i seriously don't do that! Not my fault i think the side i support is crap Laugh I've had to put up supporting them for the last 10 years!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5