The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

+11
TopoftheChops
Fernando
cherriesfna
Crimey
nasisillmatic
Good Golly I'm Olly
The_Essence_of_Excellence
GSC
Marky
NickisBHAFC
mystiroakey
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 4 Empty The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Sat 03 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Maybe its time to start following my boyhood team again!!

Up the eagles!!

I thought we were in trouble after losing dougie. But now we end up with a quality proven manager- And the footy we are playing is kinda class!!

updated to the official champions of the championship thread!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 4 Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:15 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Olly wrote:That 1st goal mysti sure it hit his hand but its not deliberate so right decision in my eyes.

Defending for both goals was abysmal

it doesnt matter if its deleberate does it .It helped him control the ball. Its a clear foul by the eyes of the law.. Obviously no card.. but the defending was abysmiall due to that clear infringment as - all the palace players stopped- ref waved play on..

Sort of does matter if its deliberate, as that's what the law states!! I know this, enraged Norwich fans found it during the Sunderland game!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! - Page 4 Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:17 pm

Just to rub it in they bring on our best player last season to soak up a 4-0 win!!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:19 pm

Olly if that was given as a foul would you have batted an eyelid!

80% of the time i reakon a ref would have given a free kick to the other side.

He miss controlled the ball- it hit his hand which put it back to his feet.. That isnt how you control a ball.. If this was legal all players would keep they hands down.

Anyway In this case Nick is right. Play to the whistle...allways

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:20 pm

Funny old league innit the Championship.

I remember watching Birmingham lose 5-0 at home to Barnsley a few months back, now they're winning 4-0 away to one of the top teams in the league.

Why it's the best league. So unpredictable
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:21 pm

Its a tough league Olly .....

As a fan Wink

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 01 Apr 2013, 6:12 pm

Matty Phillips!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA

10 MEN Blackpool 1-0 Palace (Scum)

STAYING DOWN, STAYING DOWN, STAYING DOWN

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 01 Apr 2013, 7:00 pm

Crying or Very sad

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 01 Apr 2013, 8:15 pm

The better glad all over team won!

However we all know its Glad Ulloa Wink

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 02 Apr 2013, 11:14 am

Petition to change Nick's name to "Boring Nick"?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:04 pm

Anything but boring Nick sounds better!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:42 pm

Yeah but then we get done for false advertising
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 02 Apr 2013, 2:17 pm

Laugh clap

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:23 pm

What happened on the brighton board. I thought it was a sensible discussion.

However nick you do need to stop the crazy hypocticalness(is that a word"!!??) of your posts pal..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:25 pm

mystiroakey wrote:What happened on the brighton board. I thought it was a sensible discussion.

However nick you do need to stop the crazy hypocticalness(is that a word"!!??) of your posts pal..

It was a sensible discussion.

Can we just drop it now please mysti. If there are certain people that you struggle to debate sensibly with, just avoid them on the board.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:27 pm

You what!

who have i struggled to debate serously with!

What the heck are you talking aboutl. You trying to put the blame on me.. Do yourself a favour and listen to your advice pal

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:31 pm

mystiroakey wrote:You what!

who have i struggled to debate serously with!

What the heck are you talking aboutl. You trying to put the blame on me.. Do yourself a favour and listen to your advice pal

Calm down.

I'm not putting the blame on anybody, that was a message for everybody and an explanation for why the thread was closed.

I was just saying that if you find Nick difficult to debate with, I'd rather you avoiding him completely than let things get personal. You hadn't done anything wrong, I was just asking you to drop the whole issue now.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:34 pm

What are you talking about.. I have never once got personal with him. We all know what he is like on here and we all tell him when he is being abusive and then it ends!! And on the whole I like him as a poster!

You seem to allways take things to another level and create an issue out of nothing dont ya. there was no reason to lock that thread either..

I will drop the subject though. So dont worry

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:38 pm

Crimey, why did you lock the thread? It was a good discussion/debate, I then made an ironic comment to Nick's hypocritical post and then he mocks outrage and you (assuming it was you) lock the thread.

Crazy.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:39 pm

To be fair, the thread had gotten quite far off topic. As this one is going!

Palace = Stripey Nigels. Anyone care to explain that to me?

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:42 pm

Azzy Palace as is Croydon and Bromley stuck in the middle of everything.

Millwall fans will call us nigels and brighton fans will call us scum..

people from South london will call us surrey posh tw&ts and surrey dudes will call us south london scum!

Nigel is a name that is associted with posh dudes..

Sadly its also my middle name!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:51 pm

Aahahahahahahaha Posho, Posho, Posho Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:52 pm

On the plus side, Selhurst Park is the worst ground I've ever been to, so I'll never be tempted to call you lot posh Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:54 pm

Thats the irony you see. Its all because as bad as the area of selhurst is.. charlton and millwall make it look kind of half decent!!

the fact they can call palace fans Nigels- says a lot more about them!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:58 pm

I was more impressed with Millwall and the Charlton area, than Palace.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 4:01 pm

what crystal palace or selhurst where the ground is. Selhurst isnt anything, its just an area inbetween towns

Crystal palace is pretty decent.

Do yourself a favour If you want to live dont go to the local pubs around millwall??

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 4:01 pm

Living in the local area, I can safely say that Palace is by far the nicest of the three to live in, work in, and commute through. Millwall is downright rotten, and Charlton is next to Woolwich. At least Palace has the park!

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 4:09 pm

Crystal Palace is deffo a place that should be quite up and coming. Due to the Tube link coming soon (if it ever gets there off course!!)

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:34 pm

0-0 with Barnsley Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:35 pm

its a point!!

as you got a point.

cant believe we havent scored in 4 games!! its getting worrying Shocked

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:42 pm

Murray #OverRated Wink

Still not scoring against Barnsley is a bit of a joke, even we stuffed 5 past them and Ashley Barnes got 2 Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:24 pm

laughing Premier league, you're having a laugh!

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:38 pm

But Palace aren't in the Premier League...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:40 pm

I still kinda like them in the playoffs.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:48 pm

Palace are falling like a ton of bricks, haven't scored in their last 4/5 games. It's a chant Olly, basically Palace think they deserve to go up but they won't.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:37 am

What is it with you kids hey?.. Didnt hear you giving it after we beat you 5-0

Anyway. Palace have gone mental.. How can the second top goal scorers not score a goal in 5 games..

yet let in so many. i cant work this out- I think they have been spending to many nights down the bridge bar or something.. nothing else adds up for me..

and I certainly cant even see we should or will stay in the play offs at the moment..

but then again look at the other teams in there- they cant win either. its all become a bot of a joke. The excitement and competitiveness of this league- looks more like inconsitancy and no balls when it matters

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:48 am

There is also something that makes me think although I dont blame Zaha if this is true but maybe him being paid 30k a week and going of to united is affecting the other lads..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 17 Apr 2013, 9:07 am

Zaha has underperformed since his signing for Man Utd, he slows the play down for Palace as well.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 17 Apr 2013, 9:33 am

Top..

TBH i dont think he has underperformed(bar the last 5- which in all fairness i know nothing about- but he also hasnt played in a couple of those games)

Infact tbh some of his games after signing for man u have been some of his best ever for palace.

I think its a morale issue at the moment

Last edited by mystiroakey on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 17 Apr 2013, 2:38 pm

Get ready Palace fans, the Foxes are gunning for you on Saturday!! Fresh from our win against Bolton we will be on it from the get go hopefully...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:24 pm

Get ready for what- another hammering ?????

We are a bunch of flakes mate!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:29 pm

Somebodys a bit less suicidal than friday night Whistle
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 17 Apr 2013, 7:38 pm

Mysti what on earth is happening with your attack?

Anyways I have the remedy.

#startWilbraham
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 18 Apr 2013, 7:30 am

GSC wrote:Somebodys a bit less suicidal than friday night Whistle

Yeah I am one of them sort lol. When we win Im on top pf the world and when we lose the world is over lol.

Although that was the culmination of an absolutely horrendous run. One which Im hopin we have got over now. But if we lose on Saturday...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 22 Apr 2013, 3:21 pm

When did Murray last score?

Serious Question.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 25 Apr 2013, 2:12 pm

Just to change the topic slightly, shouldn't this thread now be called the "Crystal Palace - Play-off Hopefuls Thread". Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 25 Apr 2013, 5:31 pm

dyrewolfe wrote:Just to change the topic slightly, shouldn't this thread now be called the "Crystal Palace - Play-off Hopefuls Thread". Wink

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 27 Apr 2013, 9:16 pm

It should yes...

Sad Sad

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Apr 2013, 10:41 am

Another goal-less game for Murray Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 28 Apr 2013, 11:49 am

but another goal.. Very Happy

form is coming back.. The win will come for us against millwall..

(our real rivals)

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 28 Apr 2013, 12:29 pm

Im a Millwall fan on Tuesday night.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next