The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undertaker confirms that he will be at Wrestlemania

+16
Dolphin Ziggler
GSC
Crimey
jai.roberts
Dr Gregory House MD
crippledtart
NickisBHAFC
JoshSansom
Kay Fabe
theundisputedY2D2
The Awesome Giz
Brady12
VDT
MtotheC
Hero
BD21
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Undertaker confirms that he will be at Wrestlemania - Page 2 Empty Undertaker confirms that he will be at Wrestlemania

Post by BD21 Thu 06 Dec 2012, 19:53

First topic message reminder :

This past week he contacted officials to say he was ready to go for Wrestlemania 29. He is now training for his return and has bought up a name he would like to face. This is reportedly not Triple H or Ryback.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Undertaker confirms that he will be at Wrestlemania - Page 2 Empty Re: Undertaker confirms that he will be at Wrestlemania

Post by Crimey Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:50

I actually agree with Gregers on this one that Orton arrived with the Undertaker match, I don't think the Streak was a huge a match as it was now but I don't think the first world title and Evolution break up was the moment Orton became a major player.

While I agree with Kay Fabe that Orton would have been pushed to the top anyway, I think the match with Undertaker got him there quicker than other ways. He looked a major threat at the time when Undertaker was still main eventing week in, week out.

I think the Evolution/first world title thing can be better compared to CM Punk's first world title win which seemed rushed and didn't really work that well. The Undertaker match was similar to Punk's feud with Jeff Hardy and then I'd argue that Orton's real defining moment was the feud with Triple H and the McMahons where he was the major focus on Raw for a good six months.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Undertaker confirms that he will be at Wrestlemania - Page 2 Empty Re: Undertaker confirms that he will be at Wrestlemania

Post by GSC Fri 07 Dec 2012, 18:07

When Orton beat Benoit it didn't seem all that believable tbh. Having him take Taker to the limit really sold me on him
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2