The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broner v Khan?

+26
hogey
Seanusarrilius
azania
tunes666
Gerry SA
Gee
Rodney
Diamond in the rough
John Bloody Wayne
ShahenshahG
Imperial Ghosty
TopHat24/7
sittingringside
manos de piedra
Boxtthis
TRUSSMAN66
eddyfightfan
AlexHuckerby
OasisBFC
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
bellchees
mobilemaster8
LivinginItaly
88Chris05
Soldier_Of_Fortune
superflyweight
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Broner v Khan?   Empty Broner v Khan?

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Feb 2013, 9:27 am

Even assuming that Burns gets past Vasquez (which I think I he will) I have a feeling that Broner v Burns won't happen. I don't think Burns is necessarily scared of the fight but Warren is down to the bare bones with his stable and I suspect Frank may find a way to avoid the fight and retain the belts for a fighter who is always guaranteed to sell out in Glasgow and is generally in entertaining fights.

Broner has said that if the fight doesn't happen he will move to light welter. Supposing that happens, a fight between Broner (the up and coming star) and Khan (a genuinely entertaining PPV draw) makes a lot of sense for everyone. Should it happen, lets say late 2013 or early 2014, how do we see it going?

I have to confess, I haven't see a huge amount of Broner but I'd have to make him the favourite, particularly as I see him carrying up the power with him to at least one more weight (I suspect it probably be there up at 147lbs as well). Khan is fast enough and rangy enough to keep Broner honest but with the accuracy and power that Broner has in either hand, I see him eventually nailing one on Khan's chin and Khan's survival instincts just won't cut it against someone who looks like a top class finisher.

I'm not totally convinced by Broner and I think he's still some way behind Floyd, Donaire and Ward in the pound for pound stakes but a fight against Khan would be a good indicator of just how good he is.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Broner v Khan?   Empty Re: Broner v Khan?

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:06 am

I was thinking about this possible fight straight after the Rees fight. Khan could cause him problems but its just his chin that would let him down again.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:07 am

Nice article Superfly, and an interesting match up.

Broner's obviously an unknown quantity at 140 lb in the technical sense but I'd be confident that he'd lost nothing from his arsenal as a Light-Welterweight, and I'm not too sure I like Khan's chances in this one, basically for the reasons you've touched upon. Broner can turn defence in to attack so quickly and, while I don't think he'd put Khan down for a ten count, I can definitely see him stopping Khan on his feet with those quickfire attacks if he has Khan hurt at any time; and on the basis of his fights against men with heavy artillery - even the ones he's won - it's hard to imagine that Khan can go a full twelve rounds against a genuine big hitter without getting in to a bit of bother at some stage.

If those issues didn't exist, then I'd actually say that Khan's style matches up pretty well against Broner's. Broner's head is a difficult target to get to, but I was surprised at how Rees was able to get to the body early doors the other night, and maybe Broner is a touch open in that department - and Khan is unquestionably one of the best body punchers out there. You don't really need to go looking for Broner - hence why I think his style is actually a bit closer to a young Toney than it is Floyd - so if Khan could get up close then he has the speed (comparable to Broner's, at least) to do some damange.

The problem there, of course, is that he's going to have to take shots himself. Khan's a good fighter going away but I'm not sure if that's the way to go about solving 'The Problem.'

I'd back Broner to take Khan out in the middle rounds, going on recent form.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by LivinginItaly Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:10 am

At least the pre-match build up and press conferences will be entertaining. Would be interesting to see how Amir reacts to Broner's 'arrogance act'.

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:15 am

It's another thing to consider I guess, LIT. Khan was visibly wound up in the build up to Garcia and I think it's fair to say that the 'arrogance act' by Garcia Snr got to him a bit, and maybe made him fight with more emotion than he normally would have. Maybe he's learned from that, maybe not. I guess a Garcia rematch would tell us a lot in that respect.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by LivinginItaly Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:20 am

I can see Amir losing his cool and wanting to knock broner out, which certainly imo wouldn't be a good strategy for Amir.

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:24 am

When Khan was touted as a potential opponent for Floyd, the main argument for his chances were that he could outwork Floyd and his chin wasn't likely to be put under serious pressure. Floyd (in his current form) and Broner seem to me to be completely different animals with Broner resembling the Floyd that destroyed Corrales and Gatti. For all his posturing, Broner's going to let his hands go at some point and Khan seems to find it impossble not to open up and engage. It's at that point that he runs into troubles.

As you say, Chris, Broner seemed to be open to body shots and Khan could slow him down (actually Burns has a decent body shot and likes to double up on them) but like you, I see a stoppage round about the 7th or 8th.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:07 am

I think Broner is world class.

I am a huge Khan fan, but Broner would simply outclass him and knock him out early.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:38 am

Horrid match up for Khan this one. Anyone with power like Broner is going to trouble Khan and when it's paired with his speed and accuracy I only see a stoppage win. I think Khan could give him some problems though and Broner would have to get through an early onslaught like he hasn't seen before as Khan carries the fastest hands around and very good power for the opening 2-3 rounds of a fight.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:42 am

Broner is a much better couunter puncher than Garcia and the left hooks that he nailed Rees with resembled the left hooks that did Khan in against garcia

Broner coasted on saturday, he didnt respect rees power and walked through him like he did escebedo and others. against Demarco we actuallly saw him respect his opponent and picked demarco off at will

Broner throws every shot with power and with lots of speed, he will eventually land and knock Khan out and he's a great finisher so wont let him off like maidana did

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:04 pm

if khan can take maidana's shot, its not a foregone conclusion that khan would fall. however, broner is faster and sharper, so khan will get hit.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:05 pm

Yeah, people are taking WAAAAAAAAAY too much from the Rees fight and holding it agianst Broner, Broner has many more levels he can go up and he was in complete cruise control against Rees the other night, who did his best to put in his shift but you really felt as though Broner could have just stepped it up at any point really. He got tagged more than usual due to him having no respect for Rees power or ability to push him, when you have very little respect for someones skills then your performance isn't going to be quite as high because you aren't going to be as switched on. If anyone has competed in anything they know this, you end up on cruise control but know you can end it whenever you feel cranking the heat up.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 18 Feb 2013, 1:01 pm

khan might not be riding high at the moment, but broner wouldn't be able to match khans speed, and as long as he fought sensibly i see and easy decision for him. broner for me wouldn't be so dominant at WW, DeMarco, Rees etc are fair wins but compared to the talent at WW (matteysse, khan, garcia, gurrero, rios etc) there nothing special.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 18 Feb 2013, 1:07 pm

To be fair Eddy you were saying that Rees would win before the fight, I don't think Broner would lose to any of the LWW's, he would make Matthysse look silly given the speed difference, I don't think Khan could get away from Broners accuracy and power, Garcia is again too slow and is just there to be taken out by Broner, Rios doesn't have a cat in hells chance, too slow, waaaaay too slow. Guerrero would be a bit more interesting but that would be at WW and I think we should give the 23 year old just a moment to test himself against the LWW's.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 18 Feb 2013, 1:25 pm

ha you remembered that? damm, i was way wrong, but still beating rees is not a indication that your ready for the big guns a LWW, okay i'll be a little bit fairer, he easily beats garcia, can beat rios but may struggle with the power late on as rios would take all broner could give him and come on strong in the later rounds. khan beats him but if he gets caught (which remains to be seen if he has improved) then it will be a KO win for broner. gurrero i feel could easily make LWW and would be a very good fight, which i think he wins.

matteysse however wins easily, dallas had much quicker hands than lucas but just got timed on the way in, plus the toughness/pressure would be to much for broner imo.

i will admit broner is definitely a talent, and i may have been way over optimistic about rees chances, but the talent at LWW (and WW if he went up again) make me very much doubt he can emulate mayweathers undefeated streek or even go on to claim to be number 1 in either division.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 18 Feb 2013, 1:51 pm

The thing is, I think the lieks of Matthysse have shown us how far they can go whereas Broner hasn't even hit anywhere near his prime just yet in my view, I still think he's a work in progress and saying that with how ridiculously advanced he is right now is incredible. I look at him in term sof the talent level of Mayweather, watching videos of Floyd when he was 23 makes me think the talent between the two is not so dissimilar. In my view he is just about as talented as Floyd, has better power but perhaps not quite as good defense.

My view is that Matthysse will still be there late and will be fighting hard, however if Alexander can push him pretty close in that way I really do feel that Broner will just be too much for him. The thing is with Broner is that he is nigh on impossible for any of the LWW's to beat on the inside, he is simply incredible on the inside. Where would Matthysse have to go to beat him? On the inside. I just do not for the life of me see Matthysse beating him, perhaps pushing him hard and maybe pushing him harder than any other 140lber but I can't see how he beats him really, I think that would be the type of fight where Broner is given all the credit that he has coming to him.

In regards to Rios, that would be Gatti/Mayweather, mark my words.

Broner will get better, the amount he's already improved in the past couple of years where he was simply raw talent is amazing, and I think he will continue to improve until he truly is in there with the elite.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 1:54 pm

Broner's ability is without question, sadly his attitude will prevent him from becoming a superstar. Yes, he'll make boatloads of money and his rectal bumhole will always have a ready supply of people willing to keep it squeaky clean, but he's so obnoxious, he makes Floyd Mayweather look like Floyd Patterson in terms of sportsmanship.

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 1:59 pm

I think Broner should be added to the quote thread from the other week for the following:

Kellerman: Adrien, you were hit more times in this fight then you were in the whole of your last 3 or 4 fights, were you suprised at that?

Broner: He was a tough Steak, but i ate it.

What? This guy is seriously mad, his quotes are so far-fetched and disrespectful, you can only cringe.

Mayweather is similar, but they make you laugh sometimes and he is also very respectful AFTER the fights, proving its just mind games pre-fight.

Broner is just pure horrid pre and post fight no matter what.

Watching his replay he was still mocking Gavin, stating how he wasnt tough and that he would have hit his head all day long and made him uglier.

Not being funny, but Gavin did actually land more than Broners previous opponents, but just had no power there to trouble him AT ALL.

Surely Broner should give him respect for that, along with taking some brutal shots and being stopped on his feet.

Gavin is defo a tough Steak.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:00 pm

Sad to say it but a complete mismatch.....

When Khan throws punches he's generally open......Now fairplay to Rees he took a lot of Broner's big shots but the fact Khan is chinny and the fact Broner is big enough to take his shot lends credence to the belief it's just a matter of time before a counter has Khan in trouble and it's game over!!!

Khan vs Rees is more of an even fight.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:00 pm

Broner can be hit - especially by someone with Khan's fast hands - but his counterpunching is excellent and I think he'd KO Khan as soon as one sweet shot landed. He has awesome power for a LW, which would be more than enough for LWW and WW I think.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:01 pm

Im still a bit unsure about Broner because to me it seems a lot of his prowess is down to being a gigantic at SFW and LW. Rees actually got to Broner plenty but he couldn’t put a dent in him. You did see the bursts of class from Broner and I did get the feeling he had several gears in reserve. But it would still be interesting to see him in against guys that weren’t as physically outmatched by him. I read that Broner and Rees weighed 150lb each on fight night which if true is an optical illusion if ever I saw one.

Khan for all his weaknesses is still a step up in class and size for Broner so it would be a fight Id definitely like to see. Broner looks to be a beast a LW so Id like to see him in with some of LWW who can match him for size and see if it brings the best of his ability out.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:04 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Sad to say it but a complete mismatch.....

When Khan throws punches he's generally open......Now fairplay to Rees he took a lot of Broner's big shots but the fact Khan is chinny and the fact Broner is big enough to take his shot lends credence to the belief it's just a matter of time before a counter has Khan in trouble and it's game over!!!

Good shout Truss. But would we ever likely see Khan fight Rees?

Would sell very well and i also think Rees won over a lot of fans Stateside after his performance.

When he stood mocking Broner and playing at his own game, the fans loved it.

High Risk low reward for Khan at this stage.

Rees has a very solid chin and can take a lot.

He also pressuers fighters well as he did against Broner, working the body and mixing his shots.

I thinks its safe to say that if Khan can not keep you off him, he will struggle, as we witness against Maidana and Peterson.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:05 pm

The fans certainly were amused......

After all a guy getting the hiding of his life and begging for more is likely to amuse..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:06 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Sad to say it but a complete mismatch.....

Given Broner and Rees was a huge mismatch, it doesn't say much. Theoretically, Khan should pose Broner a few more problems but given Broner will be fully aware that Khan has been stopped on numerous occasions, I think he'd look to wipe Amir out asap. Khan will be wary of Broner's power and stand off far too much. Broner wins on the front foot or the back foot.

I can't abide the little pr!ck but it's an easy nights work for him.

Bradley's a tough cookie but couldn't sell a lifejacket to a drowning man so a fight with those two is a non-starter.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:11 pm

I think Rees-Broner is a more even fight style wise!!!...

You'll have to take shots against Broner with his speed and timing...

Rees could............Khan won't be able to..............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:18 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:To be fair Eddy you were saying that Rees would win before the fight, I don't think Broner would lose to any of the LWW's, he would make Matthysse look silly given the speed difference, I don't think Khan could get away from Broners accuracy and power, Garcia is again too slow and is just there to be taken out by Broner, Rios doesn't have a cat in hells chance, too slow, waaaaay too slow. Guerrero would be a bit more interesting but that would be at WW and I think we should give the 23 year old just a moment to test himself against the LWW's.

I think Broner would have to adapt his style a fair bit to beat Rios. Broner tends to plant his feet and throw combinations, which is fine when you hold physical advantages in either height, strength or both like Broner has in many of his fights so far. I do think Broner has the tools to beat Rios, but he's yet to fight a real monster who can take his best punch and walk him down. I think his accuracy is the main problem for Khan, who I think actually pips him for speed. Would probably be a really good fight, and I would most likely back Broner, but I would make Khan a very live underdog, especially if he shows improvements in his next fight.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:37 pm

You know the problem with your post is Sitting....

When we dislike a fighter (never liked Tyson back in the day) we tend to look at their weaknesses rather than their strengths in the hope they will be exploited..

We also tend to ignore the weaknesses of the opposition in the hope they'll do a Douglas.........

I did it with Biggs-Tyson........Thought his jab might be too good....In reality he didn't have the power and heart to beat Mike!!

Deep down I new this but still picked him to win...and my brother picked my pocket!!

Broner all day long.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:50 pm

I would like to clarify that I would pick Broner over both, but I can envisage a scenario in which he is beaten by both Khan and Rios, although it would take an excellent performance by either man (not quite a Douglas-like effort though). Broner looks fantastic, but there are still tests he has yet to pass. Will he pass them? Probably, but you never know.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:52 pm

Will he have to pass a test ?? Is the big question...

Love to see him walking to the ring in his usual style knowing a peak Tommy Hearns is waiting for him..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

I think Rios is a test. People talk about how big Broner is compared to most his opponents, it might force him to do some new things. Then again, it might be a complete blowout, I guess you don't really know till they're throwing leather.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Mon 18 Feb 2013, 4:58 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Will he have to pass a test ?? Is the big question...

Love to see him walking to the ring in his usual style knowing a peak Tommy Hearns is waiting for him..

I think that would silence even Broner.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 5:00 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Love to see him walking to the ring in his usual style knowing a peak Tommy Hearns is waiting for him..

Something we agree on Cool

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 18 Feb 2013, 5:46 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Love to see him walking to the ring in his usual style knowing a peak Tommy Hearns is waiting for him..

Something we agree on Cool

Truss, the 80's are over mate, you don't get to see Hearns anymore... Let's come back to the hospital now...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 5:56 pm

The only reason I'd be going to the hospital would be to apologise to you whilst bringing you some grapes..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 18 Feb 2013, 6:40 pm

Thing is Khan would be a huge step up in class for Broner and yes we do have to use the first couple of rounds against Rees against him. If he lets Khan get to his body then he's going to be in serious trouble, the tough as nails Maidana was almost downed by a single bodyshot and we're yet to see how Broner takes a punch. Style wise Khan has it in him to beat Broner but the same question pops up as usual and that's his chin.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 6:49 pm

To me, Broner was content to carry Rees for a couple of rounds a la Creed v Balboa in Rocky I (without the KD at the end of the round) and could have opened up any time he liked. He treated this fight as an exhibition and I feel he's going to need to move up to LWW to extend himself.

However, limited as Rees was, I don't feel there was any need to belittle him by apologising to the crowd for not giving them much of a fight.

People say Broner is quite an engaging person out of the limelight...sadly, as we're only ever going to see him IN the limelight, he's rapidly limiting his appeal. The kid needs a PR makeover quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Feb 2013, 7:15 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The only reason I'd be going to the hospital would be to apologise to you whilst bringing you some grapes..

I'd have thought alex was immune to syphillis by now.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 18 Feb 2013, 7:23 pm

Laugh

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 7:56 pm

We spell it syphilis in America...... Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Mon 18 Feb 2013, 8:19 pm

He will struggle with khan and possibly get beat but will still have him slight favorite! Rios is the most over rates fighter ever and is just lucky he's with top rank and won't get to fight the main rivals

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Mon 18 Feb 2013, 8:21 pm

Hi Super mate, hope you and the little one are doing well.

It's an interesting matchup and one I must confess I hadn't even thought about. Broner hasn't done a thing wrong & looks the business terrific accurate puncher both to body and head from what I've seen, however Khan is a huge step up from what he's been used to facing. Broner didn't look too clever against Ponce. de Leon and got away with one, although with no degree of certainty I think at this stage Khan could pull this off, he'd be a match for him in speed and plump for a Khan decision at this stage.

Broners been nothing short of excellent recently but let's face it he hasn't faced a premier fighter of anysort at this stage, until he does so ill save the excitement.

Just when Floyds stupidity an obnoxious antics were diminishing from our screens, we end up with a bell-end whose twice as bad (if that's possible) he looks brilliant, but please someone knock him out soon and his little unit of a father whilst your at it.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Mon 18 Feb 2013, 8:34 pm

but let's face it he hasn't faced a premier fighter of anysort at this stage

On the other side of the sword Khan has beaten Maidana, but lost to Peterson and Garcia in what you would call a 1/3 in terms of beaten the best in the division.

Broner doesn't exactly boast a world beating resume (the Ring P4P rankings are a disgrace to have him included), which I would therefore make the reasoning behind making this an interesting matchup. But for me Broner is comparable to Mayweather in terms of career progression as he was caused fits by someone who he should've (in terms of ability) walked it against and will now destroy most boxers he fights.

Khan would be advised to stay well away from a guy who can punch hard with both fists.... unlike a certain Garcia who made pre-right-hand-pacman look positively dynamic when hitting with both fists.. or just the one.

Would pay to watch it though!

Gee

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Feb 2013, 9:59 pm

Hey Rodders - I'm good and so us the little one. Hope all is well with you.

It's actually a really attractive fight on paper and whilst I think Khan needs a couple of big wins under his belt before he takes a massive risk in facing someone like Broner, his ego might just push him into it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:44 pm

Rios would be plenty good enough to KO Broner.

Broner's power and size advantage at 130/135 will be less explosive as he moves up to 140/147.

Rios would keep coming forward, and when he lands(and he will land) say goodnight Broner.

As for fighting Guerrero, Broner already ducked him at 135.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 19 Feb 2013, 3:09 am

Broner was a SFW when Guerrero had already left the LW division was he not?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Tue 19 Feb 2013, 5:38 am

Guerrero will move to down to LWW once he gets beat by floyd so there's a big possibility they will fight! I'm pretty sure I seen a video of them meeting and wanting to fight, don't think they like each other

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 19 Feb 2013, 1:16 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Thing is Khan would be a huge step up in class for Broner and yes we do have to use the first couple of rounds against Rees against him. If he lets Khan get to his body then he's going to be in serious trouble, the tough as nails Maidana was almost downed by a single bodyshot and we're yet to see how Broner takes a punch. Style wise Khan has it in him to beat Broner but the same question pops up as usual and that's his chin.

He does not have a granite chin like Froch has, but the glass chin claims are a myth imo. He has been knocked out by two hard punchers having got to his feet both times.. Both times he was caught clean while lunging in..

His issues lie in neglecting his defence and not showing enough respect to his opponents and also being too offensive once hurt.

IMO If he does not deal with those flaws (which he is young enough to do) then i think If Broner is happy at the weight he was will knock khan out.. If khan does sort out the flaws then it would be a hell of a fight, 50/50.. Although still a tad early to fully judge Broner.. Gut check, chin.. And also wont be as big and strong as he looks now after moving up..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Feb 2013, 8:06 pm

His problem is when he's caught he loses all self awareness....He might as well be chinny...

He can't change now..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Tue 19 Feb 2013, 9:38 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Broner was a SFW when Guerrero had already left the LW division was he not?
Broner failed to make the weight at SFW and Guerrero hadn't fought since beating Katsidis at 135.

They could fought it they wanted.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 19 Feb 2013, 10:05 pm

Doesn't mean he ducked him, come on...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next