The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Masters: Notes from the Ballwasher

+23
Skydriver
GT350
Plunky
pedro
Pal Joey
barragan
ryan86
Fernando
ralphjohn69
Lairdy
1GrumpyGolfer
JPX
mystiroakey
sportform
Seve_The_Great
SmithersJones
princedracula
kwinigolfer
beninho
navyblueshorts
kingraf
Good Golly I'm Olly
Diggers
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PGA Tour: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Masters: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty PGA Tour: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Masters: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by Diggers Sun 14 Apr 2013, 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

True enough, but always think Phil and Els etc should have won more majors, and maybe still will ! Can't see Paddy sneaking another one though.
Id rather have Cabreras career by the way, just seems a much better story and a lot more fun. That said he is meant to be a bit of a grumpy so and so.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Masters: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty Re: PGA Tour: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Masters: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:55 pm

Wow, can El Pato quack back?

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Masters: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty Re: PGA Tour: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Masters: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by beninho Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:56 pm

wow!!

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:56 pm

Wow, wow, wow, wow.....!!!

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:57 pm

I think so, what a great shot!

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:57 pm

Still has to make the putt but What.A.Shot!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Seve_The_Great Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:58 pm

What a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seve_The_Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:58 pm

Man he has balls the size of Argentina.

What a shot!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:59 pm

My my my!

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:02 am

I wonder what Scotty's thinking now??
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:02 am

Nerves of steel from Cabrera
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:04 am

Does El Pato have the edge for the playoff? He's done it before in a playoff here and Scott will have to regather himself.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:06 am

Grandes cojones.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:06 am

Been waiting for a spark of magic and it was worth waiting for.

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by ralphjohn69 Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:11 am

What a finish from both, don't mind who wins now, wouldn't mind either player winning..

ralphjohn69

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:11 am

lads tell me what to do..

i have 1.2k coming if scott wins..

450 if cabrerra wins..(layed scott off at 1.2 )

i could split the differnce as they are affectively both evens at the mo and take about 800 either way, or do i edge cabrerra or keep it as it is!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:14 am

That makes no sense to me mysti, but go with your gut
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:15 am

Me, I'd take the 800....but I don't bet!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:16 am

I have no gut anymore. so i am gonna leave it as it is. Scott was my gut win from the off. so .... I got ta stick with that i suppose.. i would normally split the difference at this point

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:18 am

It's kinda like Doon's joke, or is it Yads':
Sometimes, the bull wins . . . . . .

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:19 am

Generally in majors there is a shot that you think yeah that's won it for them like Watson's shot last year i feel that we may have seen that on the 18th from Cabrera censored

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:20 am

So chip out time!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:21 am

scott has advantage here but chances are hole will be halved

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:23 am

gimmie for cabrerra. holds advantage - sheez

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:24 am

Couple of little tiddlers. Will either choke?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:24 am

Angel's bloody fearless isn't he?!

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:25 am

ermm scott not giving the putt hey!!

cloak and daggers going on

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan86 Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:27 am

Something makes me think it has to be putted on in a strokeplay play-off, I might just be talking rubbish though.

ryan86

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:27 am

nah it doesnt

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:28 am

1 iron for Angel!

and he outdrove scott!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:29 am

mystiroakey wrote:ermm scott not giving the putt hey!!

It's not matchplay Mysti, no gimmes, they have to play out the hole

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:30 am

Good point, Fernando.
But now he's got to do it again!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:31 am

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:

this is sudden death mate- they dont have to hole out. when they have had a 4 hole play off or an 18 etc then its stroke play

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:31 am

The side on shot made it looked like El Pato mis-hit it

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:32 am

mystiroakey wrote:
1GrumpyGolfer wrote:

this is sudden death mate- they dont have to hole out. when they have had a 4 hole play off or an 18 etc then its stroke play

It might be sudden death but it's still stroke play. Granted you could probably concede if you're out of the hole but I'm not sure i've ever seen that happen

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:34 am

What's the point in conceding the hole in a playoff?!

Great shots. Putt off now
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:35 am

Fraid you're wrong Mysti bud thumbsup no gimmies

Last edited by barragan on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:36 am

Olly wrote:What's the point in conceding the hole in a playoff?!

Great shots. Putt off now

i'm only saying about a concession if you were 3 of the tee, stuffed up again, and your guy is on in two and isn't going to 5 putt to give you half a chance

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:37 am

Scott with the putt to win Cabrera inches away from holing it

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:37 am

Come on adam

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:38 am

barragan wrote:Fraid you're wrong Mysti bud thumbsup no gimmies

you got a link to the rules mate!

i am sure i have seen it done before

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:38 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and i didnt lay it off

well done SCOTTY

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:38 am

Looked like it was hanging but from Angel's view it was around it but never touched it

Scott wins it. Great putt

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:39 am

Drinks on Mysti then as Scott wins Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:39 am

Phenomenal!

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:40 am

Wonderful play from both players.

Congrats to Scott, and well played Angel
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:40 am

Congratulations to Stevie, what a great championship. Won't be long before they measure him for the jacket.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:41 am

Stevie almost beat Adam to Angel's handshake...

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:44 am

Great end to a sh1tty tournament.

Well done Adam Scott.
Can't imagine a more likeable winner.

Well, just a couple . . . .

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:45 am

its amazing the way he could get that open loss out of the way so quickly!

that could have killed him(twice in 3 majors) and he would have been the new westy. Now he is the new player!!

welll deserved

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:45 am

Yahoo

What a relief. At last! Well done Adam.

Great tournament for Australian golf with Day and Leishman finishing in the top 4 as well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next