The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryback

+3
Kenny
Hero
x12x
7 posters

Go down

Ryback Empty Ryback

Post by x12x Sat 18 May 2013, 11:33 am

Today I read something that completely shocked me, Ryback hasn't won a PPV match since last year's Money In The Bank when he beat the team of Tyler Reks & Kurt Hawkins in a handicap match. The WWE try to play Ryback off as some unstoppable monster but by booking him to lose way over half of his PPV matches they've backed themselves in a corner.

In my opinion, if (when) Ryback loses to Cena this Sunday, it'll show the WWE Universe that Ryback is an upper mid carder and that the WWE doesn't really have faith in him, they just needed to replace Punk...to me it would have made a lot more sense to have Mark Henry go for the title for a month or so due to him beating Ryback at Mania and then using this month to give Ryback and proper build, getting some big wins under his belt including some more PPV victories.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Ryback Empty Re: Ryback

Post by Hero Sat 18 May 2013, 11:40 am

It does seem odd that he desperately needs a solid PPV win so they put him against the one guy he's not going to win against. Logic?
Pit him against Big Show etc and how quickly does he then look a force to be reckoned with a clean win over him.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 18 May 2013, 11:49 am

Maybe WWE will shock us and have Cena drop the title? Whistle

The ONLY way I can see WWE having Cena drop the title is to have him win it back soon and get him closer to Ric Flair's record of 16 but apart from that the creative team don't really strike me as a logical bunch.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 18 May 2013, 1:21 pm

It's Last Man Standing match , so is it no DQ ?

If it isn't i can see Ryback snapping and getting DQd that way he can look strong and Cena stays champ
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 18 May 2013, 1:52 pm

Was it Extreme Rules that The Miz and Cena had the worst I quit match in all history? Cos there was no dq in that and Super Cena lived up to his billing

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Sat 18 May 2013, 3:55 pm

Did Ryback pick the stip? If he did,why on earth would he pick a last man standing match when super Cena is renown for winning them? Again completely lost me.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 18 May 2013, 4:25 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Was it Extreme Rules that The Miz and Cena had the worst I quit match in all history? Cos there was no dq in that and Super Cena lived up to his billing

Think it was Over The Limit. Extreme Rules Cena won in a cage because he made a very long speech after, but to his credit it was because of the bin laden death.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 19 May 2013, 9:05 pm

I hope Cena wins, he should tie Rybacks feet with gaffer tape, such a cheeky wee move, if he does it again he gets to add it to his 5 moves of doom

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 19 May 2013, 9:15 pm

I expect Cena to get hit with a sledge hammer, put through a double stacked table on fire, for Rikishi to run him over, have part of the arena collapse on top of him only for him to stand up at 9 hitting Ryback with the AA and winning.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down