The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amir Khan Is No Longer Top Five At 140: He Is Simply A Great Name On The CV

+19
JabMachineMK2
TopHat24/7
Lumbering_Jack
Sam_London
Strongback
bellchees
RanjitPatel
AlexHuckerby
PPVxHOTTY
All Time Great
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Diamond in the rough
ShahenshahG
sittingringside
winchester
azania
Rowley
ONETWOFOREVER
davidemore
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amir Khan Is No Longer Top Five At 140: He Is Simply A Great Name On The CV - Page 2 Empty Amir Khan Is No Longer Top Five At 140: He Is Simply A Great Name On The CV

Post by davidemore Sun 19 May - 23:36

First topic message reminder :

Here's my current top 5 140 fighters.

1. Lucas
2. Danny Garcia
3. Peterson
4. Rios
5. Alvarado

Tim Bradley if he goes to 140 again.

I have all the respect in the world for Amir, but the fact is he would get badly beaten by all of the above now, and IMO, Lucas would severly hurt him, show reel style.

All he is now is a pay day and a name on the record. He has one more pay day and then it is over for him. I saw an interview on ifilm and he genuinely seems punch drunk too. At 26 though he wont stop, he's too young, however, all of these guys can punch and Amir is too hittable now.

Two years ago I would have given him more than a decent chance against any of these, but there's been too many wars now.

Shame.

Hope he retires with a lot of money and soon. His brother looks destined to be pancaked too.

Thoughts?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan Is No Longer Top Five At 140: He Is Simply A Great Name On The CV - Page 2 Empty Re: Amir Khan Is No Longer Top Five At 140: He Is Simply A Great Name On The CV

Post by RanjitPatel Mon 20 May - 4:30

I think Khan deserves respect if he's going to stay at 140 to fight Matthysse after that performance.
Khan cant win with some people. If he'd said im definitely going to 147 after seeing Peterson destroyed then he would have had a hammering but now that he wants to take the highest challenges he's called delusional.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan Is No Longer Top Five At 140: He Is Simply A Great Name On The CV - Page 2 Empty Re: Amir Khan Is No Longer Top Five At 140: He Is Simply A Great Name On The CV

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 4:35

PPVxHOTTY wrote:
davidemore wrote:Just read he thinks he'd easily beat Lucas!??!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?

Also, he says he'd be surprised if Lamont came back from that KO. Well, Amir has a few of them on his record.

Audley Harrison has passed the torch to Amir Khan as the ‘worlds most delusional’ sports man. Last night before the fight he was interviewed by Sky apparently he is moving up to welter due to the drain of weight making being the cause of him getting knocked down/knocked out in all his fights. He is also going to be the man to take Floyds ’0′…lol.

Then after the fight he wants to stay at 140 and fight Matthysse, after watching him spark Peterson again he thinks he has the style to beat him…lol.

Simple truth is Khan is a mummys boy for golden boy he is nothing but a cash cow, he doesn't have any power that is why even a 2nd tier fighter like Diaz walked him down after 1st 5 rounds.

This is plain stupid. He saw how good Matthysse fought and he threw his hat in the mix. You laugh because he thinks he has a chance and postpones his move up. Had he moved up YOU would be screaming that he ducked the challenge. It seems the delusional one is you. That is the simple truth.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 4:37

PPVxHOTTY wrote:The change of trainers hasn't really helped, I thought it was a good move but in actual fact I haven't seen anything new from Khan. People say he's had 3/4 wars but at the age of 26 the so called hall of famers were coasting through guys at that age. I agree with the op that he's just a name now on the cv.

A far superior boxer in Wilfredo Benitez was finished at 24. He is in the HoF and an ATG.

Next silly comment please.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 4:38

PPVxHOTTY wrote:Diaz walked him down and caught him with a few shots not just a left hook, my point was Khan is clueless when his opponent is the aggressor. Many people argue Diaz should have got the win, 114-113 115-113 and 115-112, the scorecards also suggest it was close Diaz won almost every round of his by pressuring Khan.

Laugh

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 4:45

I scored it in favour of Khan so stop laughing, I see how good Andre Ward is that dosent mean I can throw myself in the mix aswell does it? Azania you will do anything to defend Khan, im laughing because he wants Floyd yet post fight he's staying put and wants Matthysse, in other words 'the entire 140-147 weight divisions revolve around Khan'. Azania the world is bigger than Khan pal, understand from now on he's GBP puppet.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 4:55

Who are these people who scored it for Diaz?

I am not doing anything to dfend Khan. Just countering your utter stupidity when it comes to Khan.

Point 1) Khan indicated he wanted to move up to 147.

Point 2) He was asked if he would fight Lucas

Point 3) Do you expect him to say "No because I'm moving up"?

Point 4) Who claims Khan is the centre of the world?

Point 5) You're funny.

Tell me which boxer between 140-154 (and even some 160) does not want Floyd?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:01

Certain people I cant name each and every one, similarly to people who had Trout winning over Canelo. Azania I admire Khan for willing to take on anyone, he dosent shy from a challenge but 'he is not his own man' like Mayweather is, he can't just spout names and expect them to drop mandatories just to fight him. If Khan had beat Peterson and Garcia then yes fair enough talk like your unified champ at 140, he hasn't even fought anyone at 147 and he's wanting Mayweather likes he's the number 1 contender. Its one rule for Khan but if you apply the same logic to other fighters them fighters are delusional.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:05

As for Wilfred Benitez he was aggressive who had exceptional defensive abilities who won world championships in three separate weight divisions, and was the youngest world champion in boxing history at the age of 17. Don't even mention him in the same sentence as Khan, and if you want to debate boxing history with me drop slating ATG's like Truss does just to match your stupid agenda. Also you didnt realise that Benitez's health was also declining as well as his promoter robbing him, you fail to see his motivation and mentality had gone for the sport yet you slate him for retiring early. Do a bit of reading before debating boxing history with me or in fact anyone.

Last edited by PPVxHOTTY on Mon 20 May - 5:08; edited 1 time in total

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Mon 20 May - 5:07

I would like Khan to fight Matthysse, it'll be fun while it lasts and Matthysse gets a big bit of exposure and a nice payday for an easy win. I just find khan annoying to listen to. He doesn't have the style to beat Lucas. He's chinny, defensively frail and doesn't have any power. I also can't believe he said Peterson will find it hard to come back from a KO loss like that given his history

Khan should stop talking to the media, he's becoming a bit of a laughing stock imo and I want him to get pancaked again just to shut him up

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:12

PPVxHOTTY wrote:As for Wilfred Benitez he was aggressive who had exceptional defensive abilities who won world championships in three separate weight divisions, and was the youngest world champion in boxing history at the age of 17. Don't even mention him in the same sentence as Khan, and if you want to debate boxing history with me drop slating ATG's like Truss does just to match your stupid agenda. Also you didnt realise that Benitez's health was also declining as well as his promoter robbing him, you fail to see his motivation and mentality had gone for the sport yet you slate him for retiring early. Do a bit of reading before debating boxing history with me or in fact anyone.

Benitez was not an aggressive fighter? Watch him again. He was the consumate counterpuncher.

I mentioned him because you said Khan was finished at 26. Keep up and read the context.

How is my agenda stupid. You are making some idiotic claims which I am dismissing. Next you will say "nut-hugger".

I haven't slated him. If I have, point out where. I said he was finished at 24. Is that slating him or are you simple?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:17

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:I would like Khan to fight Matthysse, it'll be fun while it lasts and Matthysse gets a big bit of exposure and a nice payday for an easy win. I just find khan annoying to listen to. He doesn't have the style to beat Lucas. He's chinny, defensively frail and doesn't have any power. I also can't believe he said Peterson will find it hard to come back from a KO loss like that given his history

Khan should stop talking to the media, he's becoming a bit of a laughing stock imo and I want him to get pancaked again just to shut him up

Yep. Your opinion. Biased opinion also. He got pancaked by Garcia. You just want him to lose because you don't like him. Lets not pretend it's because of what he says.

He was full of praise for Lucas and for Barker. Yes he something bad about Peterson. But why not. Peterson is a cheat. Are we supposed to be nice to a cheat. How about Margarito?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 20 May - 5:17

azania wrote:Who are these people who scored it for Diaz?

I am not doing anything to dfend Khan. Just countering your utter stupidity when it comes to Khan.

Point 5) You're funny.

Az you have shown you are a Khan fan which is fine but I have told you that you must admit that Khan has faults like every boxer. When we had that argument a while ago after Khan beat Molina you said Khan would easily beat SRL because of his speed and boxing brain I said that although Khan is a good fighter he would not beat Leonard but would make a fight of it.

You then said that Khan would beat Leonard to the jab and would either stop him or ko him in the later rounds. I said that was far fetched and you said told me to do something I can't repeat.

Look Az no one is saying Khan is not good but he aint perfect mate.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Mon 20 May - 5:18

Getting 'pancaked' doesn't shut Khan up, as the Prescott and Garcia fights testify.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:21

azania wrote:
PPVxHOTTY wrote:As for Wilfred Benitez he was aggressive who had exceptional defensive abilities who won world championships in three separate weight divisions, and was the youngest world champion in boxing history at the age of 17. Don't even mention him in the same sentence as Khan, and if you want to debate boxing history with me drop slating ATG's like Truss does just to match your stupid agenda. Also you didnt realise that Benitez's health was also declining as well as his promoter robbing him, you fail to see his motivation and mentality had gone for the sport yet you slate him for retiring early. Do a bit of reading before debating boxing history with me or in fact anyone.

Benitez was not an aggressive fighter? Watch him again. He was the consumate counterpuncher.

I mentioned him because you said Khan was finished at 26. Keep up and read the context.

How is my agenda stupid. You are making some idiotic claims which I am dismissing. Next you will say "nut-hugger".

I haven't slated him. If I have, point out where. I said he was finished at 24. Is that slating him or are you simple?

You are a nuthugger, using a ATG to justify Khans decline is nuthuggery at its peak, is Khan's health declining like Benitez's was? He had a brain disease that is what robbed his exceptional skill and memory, that is what many boxing writers say.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:22

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
azania wrote:Who are these people who scored it for Diaz?

Point 5) You're funny.

Az you have shown you are a Khan fan which is fine but I have told you that you must admit that Khan has faults like every boxer. When we had that argument a while ago after Khan beat Molina you said Khan would easily beat SRL because of his speed and boxing brain I said that although Khan is a good fighter he would not beat Leonard but would make a fight of it.

You then said that Khan would beat Leonard to the jab and would either stop him or ko him in the later rounds. I said that was far fetched and you said told me to do something I can't repeat.

Look Az no one is saying Khan is not good but he aint perfect mate.

Are you stupid or just retarded? I have pointed out his many faults as a boxer many times. Not just his chin issues but his boxing ability. Saying extremely stupid that Performance Enhancing Drugs didn't Enhance Peterson's Performance is plain stupid. Total ignorance based on your total and utter dislike of Khan. Issues mate. You got it in abunbance.

Where have I said he would beat SRL, even though I have SRL as my number 1 ATG. You're either a liar or just stupid or perhaps both.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:25

You are a nuthugger, using a ATG to justify Khans decline is nuthuggery at its peak, is Khan's health declining like Benitez's was? He had a brain disease that is what robbed his exceptional skill and memory, that is what many boxing writers say.

picard

It's like debating with an ape that has just woken up.

You said Khan was in declineand emphasised his age. Benitez was younger. So was Tyson. Boxers peak and decline at different stages. So what?

He has brain injuries from boxing. Even though he was probably one of the best ever defensive fighters, he declined and fell ill due to the few punches he took in comparison to LaMotta.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 20 May - 5:25

Ok az ok you never said it and we never had that conversation.

I might add that you went off like this when we did have that exchange. You just don't seem to understand the concept of rational debate.

As for Peterson I stand by my claim that the PEDS he may or may not have taken had really no bearing on the Khan fight but obviously your boy LOST so its either that or the mysterious man in the hat.

any excuse aye az

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:28

azania wrote:

picard

You said Khan was in declineand emphasised his age. Benitez was younger. So was Tyson. Boxers peak and decline at different stages. So what?

He has brain injuries from boxing. Even though he was probably one of the best ever defensive fighters, he declined and fell ill due to the few punches he took in comparison to LaMotta.

Yes but I pointed out Benitez declined because of medical issues, yet you still can't see Khan has no medical issues unless you have something to share! Consumate counter punching hahahaha is that what Marquez is described as?

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Mon 20 May - 5:29

RanjitPatel wrote:Getting 'pancaked' doesn't shut Khan up, as the Prescott and Garcia fights testify.

Haha exactly

Thought that almost getting KOed by someone at the level of Diaz would have finally shut him up though

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:30

Where did I say Khan was better than SRL? Show it.

What do you mean may or may not have taken. He took them and was banned from boxing. It enhanced his performance hence they call them PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS. Maybe all boxers should take them seeing as they dont enhance performance then. Why not loaded gloves?

Most issue free writers called the fight for Khan and said the points deduction was unjustified. But you have issues. Didn't you once say you wanted Khan killed in the ring?

Did the steroids Johnson take help him run faster?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by winchester Mon 20 May - 5:31

What the heck is a nuthugger? Khan would beat Sugar Ray Leonard? Somebody on the wind up surely. Khan has a glass chin and no defensive skills. Thats a recipe for disaster in boxing.

winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:33

Khan had better punch volume than Henry Armstrong.
Khan has a better chin than Vitali Klitchko.
Khan has a better defence than Floyd Mayweather.
Khan is the biggest PPV hit the sport has ever seen.
Khans loss to Peterson should be a NC and this is the first time in boxing history that someone has used PED's, so I can understand the Khan fanboy nuthuggery.
Khan lost to Prescott because of ramadhan.
Khan lost to Garcia because Garcia's dad was racist.

Azania now am I talking sense? lol

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:34

PPVxHOTTY wrote:
azania wrote:

picard

Yes but I pointed out Benitez declined because of medical issues, yet you still can't see Khan has no medical issues unless you have something to share! Consumate counter punching hahahaha is that what Marquez is described as?

I wonder why Khan haters are so simple.

Listen up bro. Read this carefully. Move your lips if it helps. Boxers decline at diferent rates and for different reasons. Some medical (Benitez, Ali) and others due to burn out. All at different ages. Leonard was effectively finished at 34. Not a medical issue and after 40 odd fights most of which were easy.

Benitez was the master counter puncher and not an aggressive fighter as you described him. What are you taking about Marquez for? Drunk?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:34

winchester wrote:What the heck is a nuthugger? Khan would beat Sugar Ray Leonard? Somebody on the wind up surely. Khan has a glass chin and no defensive skills. Thats a recipe for disaster in boxing.

One Two on his lying trip again.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 May - 5:35

Rather unreasonable there whu Peterson first test after the drugs and he's bowled over without a second thought. Who knows better than khan how hard it is yo come back from a knockout or do you reckon it was easy for him.? He says he has the style to trouble matthyse., well he does but he also has weaknesses should he say that he has no chance and that he is going to hide from him in his cellar armed with his shotgun? And as for fighting fmj he.'s just one of many unworthy people vying for the fight so why it should be held against only him is strange.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:36

azania wrote:
PPVxHOTTY wrote:
azania wrote:

picard

I wonder why Khan haters are so simple.

Listen up bro. Read this carefully. Move your lips if it helps. Boxers decline at diferent rates and for different reasons. Some medical (Benitez, Ali) and others due to burn out. All at different ages. Leonard was effectively finished at 34. Not a medical issue and after 40 odd fights most of which were easy.

Benitez was the master counter puncher and not an aggressive fighter as you described him. What are you taking about Marquez for? Drunk?

Stop going emotional over your keyboard lol calm down take a deep breath, and stop bashing your thumbs. From now on Im not even gonna debate seriously with you.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:36

PPVxHOTTY wrote:Khan had better punch volume than Henry Armstrong.
Khan has a better chin than Vitali Klitchko.
Khan has a better defence than Floyd Mayweather.
Khan is the biggest PPV hit the sport has ever seen.
Khans loss to Peterson should be a NC and this is the first time in boxing history that someone has used PED's, so I can understand the Khan fanboy nuthuggery.
Khan lost to Prescott because of ramadhan.
Khan lost to Garcia because Garcia's dad was racist.

Azania now am I talking sense? lol

Yes to all. And he would KO Vitali and Wlad on the same day before shagging a truck load of porn stars. All that before breakfast.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:36

You think I take you seriously? I realised I was debating a blinded fool some time ago.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:39

All this emotion and time wasting just for Amir Khan, you remind of this guy from old 606 bbc called d4thincarnation 'except he was a Pacman nuthugger'.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 20 May - 5:40

''azania wrote:

''Khan was tremendous against Molina last night. His speed and his
movement were spot on. He reminded me of a young Tommy Hearns
I think on that performance alone Khan would easily beat SRL it was
that good''

''ONETWOFOREVER WROTE:

''Yeah he was good az but lets not get ahead of ourselves in saying
he would beat Leonard. Leonard was a special fighter but I think
Khan would give him problems for sure az mate''

''azania wrote:

''Are you stupid??what fight was you watching. You just don't like
Khan thats why you say stupid things like this. How do you know
he could'nt beat SRL? have you seen anyone as fast as Khan???
have you seen anyone with the heart of Khan??''

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 May - 5:43

Hahahahahah you really are an oaf onetwo but you are funny in a dick dastardly way

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Mon 20 May - 5:43

Your so blinded by Khan love Az that you can't see that PED's don't enhance performance, sort it out man.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:43

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:''azania wrote:

that good''

''ONETWOFOREVER WROTE:

''azania wrote:

If I denied this and got embarrassed like this I would never post again here lol but Khan fan boy over their will struggle justifying this.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:44

that good''

''ONETWOFOREVER WROTE:

''azania wrote:

Nice try and very funny. Laugh

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:45

bellchees wrote:Your so blinded by Khan love Az that you can't see that PED's don't enhance performance, sort it out man.

It must be love eh? Mabe they should change the name from Performance enhancing drugs to something more accurate seeing as they don't enhance performance. I would have thought the name alone was a giveaway. Perhaps not.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:46

PPVxHOTTY wrote:

that good''

''ONETWOFOREVER WROTE:

''azania wrote:

If I denied this and got embarrassed like this I would never post again here lol but Khan fan boy over their will struggle justifying this.

There's none so blind.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 May - 5:48

Ppv ahahahaha you nut ahahaha

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon 20 May - 5:50

I thought id become a WUM shahenshahg lol

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 20 May - 5:54

Az

PEDS just make you train harder but they don't make you perform any better in the boxing ring. What did Peterson do that was so spectacular that it proved that he must have been on PEDS???

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 May - 5:55

I shall take you at your word ppv mainly to save my ribs

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 5:58

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Az

PEDS just make you train harder but they don't make you perform any better in the boxing ring. What did Peterson do that was so spectacular that it proved that he must have been on PEDS???

You train harder to perform better. Is that too difficult for you? Ben Johnson took roids to train harder, make his recovery quicker etc so he could run faster ie perform betterthat he would have without taking them.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 20 May - 6:06

What's Haroon done to suggest he will be pancaked?

I've only seen his two pro fights.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_London Mon 20 May - 6:16

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Az

You really are vying for the position of 606 class dunce. Did you really hope Amir was killed in the ring? I think you have very serious issues.

Sam_London

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon 20 May - 6:40

Strongback wrote:What's Haroon done to suggest he will be pancaked?

Trust me, he will.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_London Mon 20 May - 6:43

davidemore wrote:
Strongback wrote:What's Haroon done to suggest he will be pancaked?

Trust me, he will.

I'd rather see the evidence than trust you.

Sam_London

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 20 May - 7:17

"Never debate with a fool. They will pull you down to their level and beat you on experience"

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Mon 20 May - 8:54

People really do have an irrational hatred of Khan. Every time he calls out a top opponent he is labelled 'delusional', and if he suggested another opponent he would be labelled a 'ducker'. I'm of the opinion that Khan is a championship level fighter with excellent talent, coupled with some bad flaws that will probably prevent him becoming an 'elite' fighter. With regards to his out of the ring persona, he is hardly more arrogant or 'delusional' than any other fighter with similar achievements to his name. He often talks rubbish, this is pro boxing. He's not the best fighter from these shores of the last few years, but at least he is in exciting fights and tries to fight top level opponents, people should lay off the hyperbole a little.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Mon 20 May - 17:08

For khan mayweather to happen and seem fair that he gets a shot is to beat either Lucas or Garcia then fight Alexander or someone like that at 147 then there can be no complaints from all fans! Floyd fights him next and beats him everyone says khan is rubbish and nearly got beat by Diaz! Khan moves up everyone says he's ducking and after the money

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 May - 18:45

sittingringside wrote:People really do have an irrational hatred of Khan. Every time he calls out a top opponent he is labelled 'delusional', and if he suggested another opponent he would be labelled a 'ducker'. I'm of the opinion that Khan is a championship level fighter with excellent talent, coupled with some bad flaws that will probably prevent him becoming an 'elite' fighter. With regards to his out of the ring persona, he is hardly more arrogant or 'delusional' than any other fighter with similar achievements to his name. He often talks rubbish, this is pro boxing. He's not the best fighter from these shores of the last few years, but at least he is in exciting fights and tries to fight top level opponents, people should lay off the hyperbole a little.

In fairness, if Az wasn't on this board you'd probably find everyone's opinions more balanced and measured.

Az's nuthuggery has progressively turned an entire board of posters against Amir. Like D4 did with Pacman.

Haven't checked the Az excuse/squirm fest folllowing Lucas' battering of LP yet....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 May - 20:54

It says a lot about others more than me. They can't formulate an honest opinion which is sad.

No squirming. No excuses. The better guy one. The only problem I have is that the ref should have let it go for a while longer so that the cheat gets well and truly battered.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next