The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ashes: 1st Test, Trent Bridge - Final Day & Post Match Discussions

+26
NickisBHAFC
msp83
Hoggy_Bear
LivinginItaly
gboycottnut
Biltong
KP_fan
Duty281
Corporalhumblebucket
Gerry SA
VTR
GloriousEmpire
Dolphin Ziggler
The Facts
kingraf
GSC
ShahenshahG
Good Golly I'm Olly
ChequeredJersey
dyrewolfe
aussieboyz
JDizzle
alfie
trebellbobaggins
mystiroakey
Pal Joey
30 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Ashes: 1st Test, Trent Bridge - Final Day & Post Match Discussions - Page 8 Empty The Ashes: 1st Test, Trent Bridge - Final Day & Post Match Discussions

Post by Pal Joey Sun 14 Jul 2013, 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

England:
Alastair Cook*, Joe Root, Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Ian Bell, Jonny Bairstow,
Matt Prior†, Stuart Broad, Graeme Swann, Steven Finn, James Anderson

Australia:
Shane Watson, Chris Rogers, Ed Cowan, Michael Clarke*, Steve Smith, Phil Hughes,
Brad Haddin†, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, James Pattinson, Ashton Agar

Last edited by Linebreaker on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Ashes: 1st Test, Trent Bridge - Final Day & Post Match Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ashes: 1st Test, Trent Bridge - Final Day & Post Match Discussions

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:18 pm

Still supporting against your own. Tut tut!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

The Ashes: 1st Test, Trent Bridge - Final Day & Post Match Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ashes: 1st Test, Trent Bridge - Final Day & Post Match Discussions

Post by kingraf Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:20 pm

But I agree, Would be nice for the Aussies to win 3/1 odds... The Test starts on My Birthday
Yahoo hopefully betfair will be able to allow me to deposit by then, they cost me a lot of money on results yesterday, because I couldnt bet.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:31 pm

kingraf wrote:Steffan, I didnt know you are a cricket fan... Must be happy for the England (& Wales) cricket team, yes?
No the ENGLAND cricket team won. Im supporting the Aussies thumbsup

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:32 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Still supporting against your own. Tut tut!
How am I supporting against 'my own'?

Im Welsh not English

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:50 pm

Steffan wrote:Lets hope the Aussies can sort it out and win the second test. They neede to bat much better next time and hopefully will get a bit more luck

Shocked 

How much more luck do they need? They've probably used up all their luck for the series.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:54 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Steffan wrote:Lets hope the Aussies can sort it out and win the second test. They neede to bat much better next time and hopefully will get a bit more luck

Shocked 

How much more luck do they need? They've probably used up all their luck for the series.
Bad empire decision

It was a close game. Im sure the press will be calling for MBEs and Knighthoods though

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:58 pm

Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Shocked 

Bad empire decision

It was a close game. Im sure the press will be calling for MBEs and Knighthoods though

Yes close game. A huge slice of luck for Australia (Agar's stumping) gave them 140 extra runs.

But class showed through in the end. English class!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:02 pm

Iv heard the British & Irish Lions might be changing the name to the Welsh Dragons

Obviously you will still support them if that happens? They will still represent you after all

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:12 pm

Steffan wrote:Iv heard the British & Irish Lions might be changing the name to the Welsh Dragons

Obviously you will still support them if that happens? They will still represent you after all

I'm English, and I'm British. If the Lions picked 23 Welshman, or 23 Scotsman, or 23 Irishman, I would still support them. By the same token, I support Murray at tennis, and Cleverly at boxing.

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves...

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:16 pm

If Scotland went independant (which I doubt they will) would you still support Murray?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:20 pm

Steffan wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:Still supporting against your own. Tut tut!
How am I supporting against 'my own'?

Im Welsh not English
Yes we all know you are Welsh matey:Wales: Wales Wales

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:22 pm

Steffan wrote:If Scotland went independant (which I doubt they will) would you still support Murray?

off course I would..

I even support wales in Rugby..(unless playing england)

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:25 pm

Personally I am neutral towards Murray anyway and it's not because he's Scottish, it's because Tennis isn't a team sport and he isn't representing Scotland or GB in Slams. The team is England and Wales though, Steffan, that is officially the team name
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8