The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character

+17
compelling and rich
Davie
superflyweight
seanmichaels
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Nakatomi Plaza
MIG
Marky
Adam D
Trebs
Union Cane
ChequeredJersey
bhb001
LondonTiger
guildfordbat
Dolphin Ziggler
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Soap Character

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 4 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 86

Poll closed

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Empty The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 30 Jul 2013, 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, after a late surge, David Attenborough has only gone and won the Best TV Presenter in Round Seven and given Tino another boost full of points. The competitions opens up a little more as the hero of the early rounds, Hero, struggles to make a huge mark in the later parts of the competition.

Tino/Attenborough - 12
Marky/Stelling - 10
Barragan/Susanna Reid - 8
Adam D/Dara O'Briain - 7
Bull/Clarkson - 7
VDT/Stephen Fry - 5
Kenny/Bob Monkhouse - 4
Chequered Jersey/Simon Amstell - 4
Ziggler/Parkinson - 2
Compelling and Rich/Chris Kamara - 2
CJB/Ant n Dec - 2

This round we focus on the best soap character of all time. I cant think of any jokes about people being made of soap, except really offensive ones anyway. So, its about people from the likes of Eastenders, Corrie and Dream Team.

Please pick your two favourites!

Our next round is a simple one. Best British Sitcom is our category. Send me a few as someone will think of the one you go for.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Aug 2013, 8:55 am

Rowley wrote:Welcome back Tina, congratulations on your Attenborough related victory, guess a lot on here are just too young to have enjoyed William G Stewart in his pomp.

Thanks, Jeffrey. I remember Stewart well. He just doesn't have the voice or the longevity of Attenborough. Plus he knows nothing about arthropods.

I have the mother of all threads to post on boxing board later. It is related to my holiday and is so bizarre you will struggle to believe it. When I have found my arse from underneath my massive pile of elbows, I will drop my bombshell over there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Eight - Best Soap Character

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 05 Aug 2013, 3:25 pm

Tino! Do you still have the messages about the possible next rounds?! You could save me (I also had to make up a soap star for you as I couldnt remember who you picked

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2