The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather vs Bradley........Comes before Manny !!

+9
Lance
Boxtthis
milkyboy
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
hampo17
TopHat24/7
Strongback
hazharrison
TRUSSMAN66
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mayweather vs Bradley........Comes before Manny !! - Page 2 Empty Mayweather vs Bradley........Comes before Manny !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 6 Dec - 11:39

First topic message reminder :

Jmm gets stiffed off Manny in fight 1...............People clamor for Manny-Mayweather regardless...........

Bradley beats Manny.............Bradley beats Jmm................

If people accept JMM got stiffed off Manny.....and Manny didn't lose............Then Bradley didn't lose to Manny either !! RIGHT ????...After all Bradley-Manny was closer than JMM-Manny 1..........

So Bradley is the most deserving guy where Mayweather is concerned...........logic implies with wins over Manny and JMM........

After all Manny is 1-2...........anyway

Manny wants a fight get even with Bradley or JMM...............Or you don't get 50/50..........

Mayweather doesn't do sloppy seconds............for 50/50.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Mayweather vs Bradley........Comes before Manny !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather vs Bradley........Comes before Manny !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 6 Dec - 22:39

Rodney wrote:We must be old school Haz mate.

Cheers Rodders
I'll ignore Lumbering........Easy..

No you're not old school.......You're just a guy that resents modern fighters..........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Mayweather vs Bradley........Comes before Manny !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather vs Bradley........Comes before Manny !!

Post by hazharrison Fri 6 Dec - 22:40

So it isn't just me? Yet I get Hampo telling me to stop antagonising Truss for summing up everyone's feelings on the matter with an emoticon. Absolute joke.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 6 Dec - 22:41

I think you've peed on this thread enough Mate........Drop a silly faced icon ...and do one!!

BTW no one takes Lumbering seriously..........If you read his history you'll see why!

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 6 Dec - 22:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 6 Dec - 22:46

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I think you've peed on this thread enough Mate........Drop a silly faced icon ...and do one!!

BTW no one takes Lumbering seriously..........If you read his history you'll see why!
I don't know how to break this to you but.......no-one takes you seriously either. You're a fluffer.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 6 Dec - 22:48

You must ......you won't leave my threads alone........

Louis over Ali...........ouch........."Schmelling and Braddock great!!"

and I've got problems.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 6 Dec - 22:49

I think Truss just wants a thread where everyone agrees with him and plenty of back slapping...

Truss - "Floyd should retire, he's so pretty"

Mobile and gang - "I agree, he's a little babe"

Truss - "good job guys, nice to see the wums have kept away"

Gang - "we love you Truss, you are so cool. I wish I was more like you"

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 6 Dec - 22:51

That's enough Lumbering......I don't want your TYPE on here.......Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 6 Dec - 23:35

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You must ......you won't leave my threads alone........

Louis over Ali...........ouch........."Schmelling and Braddock great!!"

and I've got problems.......

Never claimed that.

You're the one that said Floyd wasn't top 100.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 6 Dec - 23:35

Lumbering_Jack wrote:I think Truss just wants a thread where everyone agrees with him and plenty of back slapping...

Truss - "Floyd should retire, he's so pretty"

Mobile and gang - "I agree, he's a little babe"

Truss - "good job guys, nice to see the wums have kept away"

Gang - "we love you Truss, you are so cool. I wish I was more like you"
The Fluffers' Club

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sat 7 Dec - 9:16

I think the mods/owners of the site like having TRUSSMAN around to keep the website hits up or something. You are not even entitled to point out the crap his spews without being told off while he runs unchecked across every boxing topic recycling his same verbal diarrhea arguments and antagonising anyone who disagrees with him. The scary thing is he has over 20,000 posts of the same utter crap.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Sat 7 Dec - 9:19

Yep, the Truss/Mayweather love-in is getting a little embarrassing now. It's approaching D4/Manny levels.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 7 Dec - 11:13

Can I say that people don't have to post on my articles...

Why people feel the need to come on and post rubbish.......

Inferiority complexes...me thinks..........Good job nobody respected is moaning..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat 7 Dec - 11:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2