The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestlemania Card - Early Predos

+17
The Womble
Marky
CJB
Dr Gregory House MD
VDT
cloudsm
liverbnz
owen10ozzy
MIG
Kay Fabe
hodge
Dolphin Ziggler
NickisBHAFC
TheCultOfPersonality
crippledtart
Looseheaded
Gregers
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wrestlemania Card - Early Predos Empty Wrestlemania Card - Early Predos

Post by Gregers Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 13:46

Through the hazy post-xmas drink I bring you my early WM 30 Card predos

WWE World Title
Randy Orton (c) vs Batista vs Cena

This match just makes sense to me, the two ex-evolution guys tearing it up in the main event along with the poster boy John Cena. Gives Batista an instant return with the rumble win. Three biggest names in the main event at WM30 makes sense to me. That is if Hogan doesn't return...

(If Hogan does resign)
John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

If Hogan returns it will be to either face or join Cena. I don't think a match is a great idea but it would certainly bring in the casual viewing numbers. Can Cena carry Hogan to a watchable match? Potentially... It wont be a 5 star classic but the thought of seeing Hogan vs Cena to the casual market will be a huge deal

Streak Match
The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

A match that has been on and off rumoured for years, can Taker and Brock carry each other to a good match? I cant see Brock doing anything else around WM time and with Cena taken by Hogan or the Main Event I can't find a suitable big name for Taker to face

Handicap Match (potentially NoDQ)
DX (Michaels/HHH) and Kane vs Punk/Bryan

A bit of a no brainer in my eyes, keeps both Bryan and Punk away from the title for a bit. Storyline wise they are kept away from it by DX. Hunter finally turns fully heel. Add in the director of operations Kane and Bryan/Punk can have the big face overcoming the odds moment

US Title
Ambrose (c) vs Reigns vs Rollins

The shield start to implode at the rumble, fully implode at EC and face off at WM. Reigns to be given the rub and the title belt. Simple booking.

IC Title
Big E Langston vs Bray Wyatt

In order to balance out the heel/face balance I feel we will need a strong heel victory, Bray fits that well in my mind. Big E can get elevated post Mania

Family Match
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Yes it will finally happen, both men as faces similar to Eddie/Rey a few years back. Open the show with this
So far we have

Card:
WWE World Title - Randy Orton (c) vs Batista (vs Cena)
(if Cena not involved in Main Event - John Cena vs Hulk Hogan)
Streak Match - The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
No DQ Handicap Tag Match - DX (HBK/HHH) and Kane vs CM Punk/Daniel Bryan
US Title - Dean Ambrose (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins
IC Title - Big E Langston (c) vs Bray Wyatt (w/The Wyatt Family)
Family Match - Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Now for the rest of the card which is harder to judge, obviously there will be a 4 on 4 elimination match sort of thing in order to get names on the card:
Lets go with:
Big Show/Mark Henry/Dolph Ziggler/Christian vs Damien Sandow/Jack Swagger/Antonio Cesaro/Brodus Clay

I could also see them doing
Alberto del Rio vs Rey Mysterio

This will appeal to the key Latin demographic = buyrate

And finally a Divas match, which the Bellas will be involved in as will AJ Lee. So lets go for a tag with a mystery partner for AJ at this stage

So that gives us:

WWE World Title - Randy Orton (c) vs Batista (vs Cena)
(if Cena not involved in Main Event - John Cena vs Hulk Hogan)
Streak Match - The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
No DQ Handicap Tag Match - DX (HBK/HHH) and Kane vs CM Punk/Daniel Bryan
US Title - Dean Ambrose (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins
IC Title - Big E Langston (c) vs Bray Wyatt (w/The Wyatt Family)
Family Match - Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
Elimination Tag - Big Show/Dolph Ziggler/Christian/Mark Henry vs Antonio Cesaro/Jack Swagger/Brodus Clay/Damian Sandow
Singles Match - Alberto del Rio vs Rey Mysterio
Divas Match - AJ Lee/? vs The Bella Twins (Nicki/Brie)

That gives us 9 matches (10 if Cena/Hogan happens). Add in a potential spot for an Austin beer bash, the hall of fame bit, maybe a Jericho return to help Bryan/Punk against DX/Kane and it looks like a solid WM to me.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania Card - Early Predos Empty Re: Wrestlemania Card - Early Predos

Post by Looseheaded Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 14:09

I think we'll see Aj Lee vs Tamika

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 14:15

I don't think it would feel epic enough. Two triple threat matches and one handicap match feels a bit too gimmicky to me.

I think Taker-Brock is likely, and definitely feels like a big match. Cena vs Hogan would certainly seem like a huge match, but is unlikely given Hogan's physical condition. It's possible the two would form a tag team, with Hogan doing minimal work in the match. Like literally perhaps one move.

I don't think they'd waste Shawn Michaels' return from retirement on a 3 vs 2 handicap match. A singles match against Bryan or Punk would feel like a far bigger deal.

I'm also pretty sure they would see more money in a singles match for the world title than a triple threat.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 14:41

So the "part timers" I think will wrestle at Wrestlemania and their possible opponents are;

Batista (Randy Orton, John Cena, Lesnar or HHH)
Brock Lesnar (The Undertaker, Big E Langston, Batista or The Shield)
HHH (Punk, Bryan or Batista)
The Undertaker (Lesnar, The Shield, Wyatt or The Rock?)

I think HBK and Hogan will make cameo appearances, and possibly The Rock. Wrestlemania 30 could be a real star studded show!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 16:32

Ill go for

Batista vs Orton - WWE Title

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker

CM Punk vs HHH

Daniel Bryan vs HBK

Ambrose vs Reigns vs Rollins

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

AJ Lee vs Tamina

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 17:50

Hard to tell at this point, the part timers being the issue.

Will HBK really wrestle again? Does Batista get a return that ruins a whole story?

Is Cena really going to take on a relative rookie at the biggest event WWE's had since number 1? (Arguably)

Can Taker take Lesnar's battering?

Is there space for Cody v Goldust? Will Henry and Langston fall out?

Are The Shield still gonna be friends? And is Dean Ambrose's US Title worth winning?

Will HHH put someone over?

And what about Sheamus? WWE used to think he was a big deal, will he come back into a meaningful feud?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 20:08

1) Randy Orton Vs Sheamus - WWE title
2) John Cena & Daniel Bryan Vs Kane & Batista (Batista to side with The Authority)
3) CM Punk Vs Triple H
4) The Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar
5) Cody Rhodes Vs Goldust
6) Dean Ambrose Vs Dolph Ziggler - US title
7) Roman Reigns Vs Seth Rollins Vs Kofi Kingston Vs Curtis Axel Vs Christian Vs Mark Henry Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs Sin Cara (Hunico) - MITB (now they're back to 1 belt I'd remove the MITB PPV)
8) AJ Vs Natalya - Diva's title
9) Antonio Cesaro Vs Jack Swagger Vs Big E Langston - IC title

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 4:13

The card in the OP might be up some peoples street but it would absolutely suck for me.

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Randy Orton (c) vs CM Punk (Royal Rumble winner)

*Background*

After months of Punk being subtle that the system has been out to get him he overcomes the odds to win the Rumble and will finally go head to head with the Authority's golden boy Randy Orton, who'd retain at the Rumble against Cena

Streak Match
The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

*Background*

Simple really, Brock Lesnar returns and issues a challenge to Undertaker which is immediately accepted, they don't need to be too out there with this, the aura of both men mean it'd almost book itself.

Submission Match with Shawn Michaels as Guest referee
Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

*Background*

After being held back for months, the Authority's #1 B+ player teases HHH that he could make him tap, Triple H despite telling Bryan that he isn't a big enough name to face him at WrestleMania gets under his skin enough to agree to a submission match

*I'd use Kane for the end of this match to assist DB

Grudge Match
John Cena vs Batista

*Backgroubd*

Batista interferes in the WWE World Heavyweight match at The Royal Rumble and shockingly Batista Bombs John Cena and allows Randy Orton to pick up a win, later on that night when Batista is in the Rumble Match, Cena runs out and starts scrapping with Batista, he elimunates the Animal as both continue scrapping down the isle and and backstage

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

United States Championship
Dean Ambrose (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

*Background*

After months of in fighting, Dean Ambrose announces that he has beaten any and every challenger that has came his way, Roman Reigns tells him he hasn't faced EVERYONE...Seth Rollins then says instead of everyone wondering who the best of The Shield is, they should prove it at WrestleMania for the US Title

Money In The Bank Match
Dolph Ziggler vs Big Show vs Mark Henry vs Miz vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs Damien Sandow

Intercontinental Championship
Big E Langston (c) vs Bray Wyatt

Tag Team Title Match
Cody Rhodes & Goldust (c) vs Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger

Diva Title
AJ Lee (c) vs whoever is flavour of the month come Mania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 10:09

Thats a much better card.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 12:34

Based on the happenings of RAW:

I no longer have any idea, but it very much seems that WWE are undoing all of the hard work of the past 12 months.

Spoiler:

As for the rest; well to be honest if the above happens I really couldn't care less as I wouldn't bother watching it!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 15:06

Kay Fabe wrote:The card in the OP might be up some peoples street but it would absolutely suck for me.

*Background*

After months of Punk being subtle that the system has been out to get him he overcomes the odds to win the Rumble and will finally go head to head with the Authority's golden boy Randy Orton, who'd retain at the Rumble against Cena

Predictions, not ideals!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 15:14

On the basis of last night's Raw, I'm predicting that Daniel Bryan jobs to R-Truth in the pre-show match.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 21:44

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:The card in the OP might be up some peoples street but it would absolutely suck for me.

*Background*

Predictions, not ideals!

Ahh time will tell young man  Hug 

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 3:35

Kay Fabe wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

*Background*

Predictions, not ideals!

Ahh time will tell young man  Hug 

I hope you're right, I so so hope, but when did sense become reality anymore?!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 3:38

crippledtart wrote:On the basis of last night's Raw, I'm predicting that Daniel Bryan jobs to R-Truth in the pre-show match.

Funny, it made me think that whether or not he gets the ultimate pay off, he will at the very least get some sort of moment, so i'm not overly worried. There's no way its long term, and it referenced many things "smart" fans would say are true, so I think he'll get a short term rub before something else.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 5:54

If Bryan did end up jobbing to R-Truth on the pre-show, and Raw ratings dropped to 0.5, and WWE went out of business - none of which I am seriously predicting, by the way! - I feel like you'd still be praising the Bryan 'push' as some kind of critical masterpiece.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 12:51

I merely have an open mind to possibilities. Considering he looks unlikely to get the title payoff in the near future, surely you'd prefer he got some sort of positive story finish?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 14:09

They had the opportunity to make money from him, and they have systematically ruined everything about him that could have made them that money.

Like I've said before, wrestling does not need to be complicated, indeed there is a long history of fans being turned off by complicated stories. There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that WWE has any interest in harnessing Bryan's skillset and popularity to make money from him, therefore the storyline aspect is pretty much irrelevant at this point.

If they'd done what they have done with Bryan when Hogan or Austin were this popular, they'd have been unbelievably stupid. Ergo they are unbelievably stupid.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 15:43

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I merely have an open mind to possibilities. Considering he looks unlikely to get the title payoff in the near future, surely you'd prefer he got some sort of positive story finish?

being part of the family wouldn't necessarily mean he can't challenge for titles, harper and rowan are going for tag teams. i can imagine bray would want the titles to be in the family so its easier tot ake down the machine and reform it in their own image

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 17:24

Still see Undertaker vs Lesnar at mania - there was a subtle hint at it in Heyman's promo although there was also one for a match with Batista.

Don't wanna see Batista in the main event but I fear that's exactly where he's headed via the Royal Rumble.

Daniel Bryan, I don't know. He did main event RAW but Cena and Orton weren't around. However turning him heel is extremely foolish as the crowd just won't allow it. Will wait to see how it pans out first before going completely cynical about the whole thing.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 19:38

crippledtart wrote:They had the opportunity to make money from him, and they have systematically ruined everything about him that could have made them that money.

Like I've said before, wrestling does not need to be complicated, indeed there is a long history of fans being turned off by complicated stories. There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that WWE has any interest in harnessing Bryan's skillset and popularity to make money from him, therefore the storyline aspect is pretty much irrelevant at this point.

If they'd done what they have done with Bryan when Hogan or Austin were this popular, they'd have been unbelievably stupid. Ergo they are unbelievably stupid.

If he's not gonna get the main story then he needs some story. I'm not denying your point, I'm merely discussing the current happenings.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 0:29

Interesting to see this earlier:

✞ @_JordanMayoral
@TheRock When are you returning to WWE for Wrestlemania 30? And will this be your last time at WWE for your Hall of Fame? #RockTalk

Dwayne Johnson ✔ @TheRock
Follow
Between Vince, Brock & myself our Wrestlemania 30 plan was ROCK vs BROCK. No plans now for 30 but possibly WM 31. #RockTalk @_JordanMayoral

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 0:40

I saw that too. Interesting to hear the rumours were correct.

There are rumblings of Batista vs Brock at the moment. I don't think that's got anywhere the same appeal as Brock vs Rock or Taker, but it's a decent semi-main event It would also suggest that there's one more marquee name still to be announced. Plus it would free up Undertaker for a match with Cena.

One other possibility would be to do Taker vs somebody like Roman Reigns, and a six man tag of Cena, Bryan and Hogan vs the Wyatts. They could then have Orton defending the title against Punk. That way you've got lots of new stars featured amongst the old, and four intriguing top matches.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 1:28

Lesnar looks set to have a title shot after the Rumble. Annoying, as I would rather he was in the Rumble and I can't see why he'd bother now.

Does this mean its at Elimination Chamber? Because, really, the PPV title will be completely unjustifiable if the title match is a one-on-one. Is Brock going to be Triple H's new "Face of the WWE"? Does that set up Brock v Batista at WM? I'd book Punk to take the title off of Lesnar, bring the angle back around again to a nice end.

From this, I'll guess:

Brock v Punk
Justification: Brock beats Orton as HHH loses faith in Randall, Punk wins the Rumble.

Batista v Cena
Batista used by HHH to save Orton again in the title match (lost faith from above) but Cena takes Batista out during the Rumble (has to go on last for this to work at all)

Orton v Taker
Rampaging Orton goes out to prove his worth and punts Taker on his return.

HHH v Bryan
Bryan recovers from his Wyatt fixation and finally goes after the man who is to blame. HBK in HHH's corner but counterbalanced by Austin in Bryan's.

Hogan, Big Show and Sheamus v The Wyatts
Wyatt targets Hogan and the two bumbling faces come in to be heroes of the feud.

Rollins vs Ambrose
Reigns will leave the group first, alienated by Rollins and Ambrose. Rollins will remain Ambrose's ally until he is disrespected enough to challenge, and beat him, for the US Title at Mania.

Big E vs Jericho
Someone needs to beat Jericho. Record Nine time IC holder Y2J comes back for glory at WM but loses, surprisingly.

MITB starring: Reigns, Christian, Mysterio, Del Rio, Ziggler, The Miz, Kofi, Sandow.
Reigns wins.

Alternatively I'd have Henry turn back heel on Big E due to jealousy, especially after the Lesnar mauling, and have Big E go over for a big win. Jericho can lose the MITB match instead.

Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs The Real Americans

Ryback vs Kane on the pre-show as Ryback starts motions to becoming face again.

AJ v Lita

Also wouldnt be surprised to see some more returnees and/or Road Dogg and Billy Gunn having a match too.

Semi realistic, although I'm sure Batista will get Punk's main event slot to ruin things, Punk then getting HHH and Cena and Bryan need fitting in better.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 1:38; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 1:29

Reading that back, I clearly did like Kay Fabe's thinking as I flat out stole one of his suggestions.

Could also have Bryan v HHH with Vince in HHH's corner and Stone Cold in Bryan's (WWE love a nostalgia pop) and then HBK maybe vs Punk when Batista takes the main event and relegate Cena to a match with Wyatt to defend Hogan's "honour"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 12:17

I've been saying Punk/Brock for as long as I can remember yet hardly anyone agreed, since I went Punk/Orton its a nailed on cert it'll now be Punk/Brock

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 13:34

What all of this actually means is that you'll have:

Batista vs Brock for the main title which will go down about as well as Goldberg vs Brock did!

HHH vs Bryan - Bryan is buried by the owner to make a point to us 'smarks'

Hogan vs Cena - In a battle of the ultimate masters of wrestling; we all hope for a heel turn but it ends with Cena winning in a match worse than last years vs Rock...they shake hands and then they go on to win next years slammy award for best match of 2014.

owen10ozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudsm Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 13:53

To be honest, i wish Batista wasn't returning before mania as now it looks like the card isn't going to be as good as i thought it would be.

cloudsm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 13:57

Kay Fabe wrote:I've been saying Punk/Brock for as long as I can remember yet hardly anyone agreed, since I went Punk/Orton its a nailed on cert it'll now be Punk/Brock

Brock v Punk is for me the perfect headliner. I just fear Batista's return and WWE's desire to accommodate him will ruin a lot of potential stories

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 3 Jan 2014 - 11:15

I don't, I don't consider Batista as big a star as some, its the return of a main eventer no doubt but not a show stopping main eventer in my opinion, I do think they'll have a big specific plan for him, right now im not sure what that'll be, Flair's big next week so I'd not be surprised if they can get him involved and an Evolution return as the powers that be make a comeback, Flair as the manager, Batista used to protect Orton from Cena (leading to Cena/Batista at Mania and giving him a high profile return feud)

I really do fancy Punk for this Rumble tho'...I'd love to see Punk/Brock for the title but if that happened then I think this authority story would go out with a wimper rather than them losing their Champion at WrestleMania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 3 Jan 2014 - 13:31

Latest rumour goes with Taker asking for Bryan

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 3 Jan 2014 - 15:28

That would be tremendous, I said I'd love to see Bryan get Taker last year, I think it'd truly freshen up an Undertaker match too, this is the type of match he could make a genuine Main Eventer while preserving his unbeaten streak.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 3 Jan 2014 - 15:33

Oh Kay Fabe, its like we're meant to be. I lobbied for that match last year, think it will be tremendous watch and the crowd would love it. Doesnt need Bryan as a heel either, could chase the respect he thinks he deserves.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 3 Jan 2014 - 23:09

Hogan, Cena and Bryan vs The Wyatt family latest match being discussed.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Sat 4 Jan 2014 - 13:00

NickisBHAFC wrote:Hogan, Cena and Bryan vs The Wyatt family latest match being discussed.

GOD PLEASE NOOOO!

Bryan should be no where near Cena or Hogan; let the lad have his moment in the spotlight alone!! I swear Cena must ask to be involved in some of these stories because no matter where you turn he seems to be there....clinging on like a bad smell.

When Ryback was the flavour of the month...Cena was there fanning the flames and being the one dropping his name every 5 seconds.

Same thing happened with Bryan as soon as Cena returned from his injury.

I mean it's obviously good in the sense he is 'the man' with WWE and he is in trying to help them break that glass ceiling...but I just think their is ulterior motive behind it; it always seems to end with him going over them or burying them. Ryback, Nexus etc etc.

Anyway back to topic:

Bryan just has to either be involved in the title picture come Wrestlemania or he has to have a match with Taker/Michaels. Anything else would be a travesty given how over he is and the year he has had. Without those matches then you look back on everything that occurs and youd have to say it was all a waste of time as their would be no big pay off.

If Hogan is too be involved then I'd have him and Cena take on perhaps HHH/Batistsa or HHH/Flair.

Could have:

Orton vs Bryan (World Title)

HHH/Flair vs Cena/Hogan

Punk vs Batista

All of the faces go over and that way you have the end of the 'power' regime of HHH & Stephanie.

Then elsewhere you'd have:

Brock vs Taker

Wyatts vs Shield (this could be the end of the Shield)

Alternatively.....

Punk vs Orton

Bryan vs Taker

Brock vs Batista

Cena/Hogan vs HHH/Flair (Keeps Cena in big match and fulfills the nostalgic pops)

owen10ozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 15:57

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Piper pitches an idea for himself and Hogan at Wrestlemania 30

Hulk Hogan and Johh Cena vs. Piper and CM Punk
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 16:57

VDT wrote:The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Piper pitches an idea for himself and Hogan at Wrestlemania 30

You had me until CM Punk, the match would be marquee but he still has so much to do in terms of achieving mania moments as a singles star

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 18:35

Yeah that match would be a complete waste of CM Punk.

I think CM Punk vs HHH is a dead certain anyway.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Wed 15 Jan 2014 - 23:12

Daniel Bryan v The Undertaker
CM Punk v Triple H
Roman Reigns v Randy Orton
Batista v Brock Lesnar
ADR v Sin Cara v Rey Mysterio
Ambrose v Y2J
Cena v Bray Wyatt
MITB; Rollins, Sheamus, Henry, Big E, Ziggler, Miz, Christian, Sandow
Harper and Rowan v Cody and Golddust v Usos v Cesaro and Swagger

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 10:10

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
VDT wrote:The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Piper pitches an idea for himself and Hogan at Wrestlemania 30

You had me until CM Punk, the match would be marquee but he still has so much to do in terms of achieving mania moments as a singles star

Either Hogan/Cena v Piper/Ambrose, or dare I say it, Hogan/Cena/Piper v The Shield.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 10:24

How about Hogan and Cena vs Piper and Orton

Hulkamania & Cenamania vs Piper and The Viper!
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 10:25

Hogan won't wrestle. He couldn't pass a physical. I expect him to be in someone's corner and maybe land a few big right hands on the outside.

If they're pushing for Cena vs Wyatt at Mania as reports suggest then maybe Hogan in Cena's corner to even up the sides makes sense.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 13:38

I think from a visual aspect, Hogan being involved with Cena could be quite huge, Cena vs the Wyatt's for me would make Cena a huge favourite for the win, putting Hogan on his side then I think it'd make it a non event from results point of view.

I'd put Hogan in Cena's corner BUT I'd like to see Hogan call Cena out and challenge him to face The Undertaker, that for me would be a far better use of Hogan and definitely throw doubt into the streak match.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 14:06

Cena needs to be up against a strong heel. Hogan wouldn't want to be in the corner of Cena if he's likely to get more boos than cheers. Plus you want the triumphant feel-good post-match celebration; you don't get that if he wrestlers Undertaker.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 18:38

My top 4 matches are:

Daniel Bryan vs John Cena - WWE Championship.

Undertaker vs Lesnar

Batista vs Randy Orton

CM Punk vs HHH

For my Undercard i'd probably go for:

The Uso's vs The Wyatts - Tag Team Titles.

Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins - US title

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Sandow vs Ziggler vs Swagger vs Cesaro vs Kofi vs Big E - Money In The Bank

AJ Lee and Tamina vs Natalya and Emma - Tag match for the Divas title.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 9:48

No Intercontinental title match at Wrestlemania?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 10:15

Big E and Ambrose may fight at EC and unify the US and IC title apparently. I think Bray Wyatt will get a singles match, wouldn't be surprised if it was against big show.

My card:

Orton vs Bryan -wwe title
Cena vs Taker - main event
Batista vs Lesnar
Punk vs HHH
Wyatt vs Big Show
Usos vs Wyatts tag team championship
Ambrose vs Reigns vs Rollins IC title
MITB- Big E (winner), Barrett, Sandow, Kingston, Woods, R-Truth, Miz, Ziggler
Real Americans in segment with Hogan
Cody vs Goldust
AJ vs Naomi Divas title

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 12:01

Why is everyone so intent of putting a MITB match on their card? Do you not realise they have a MITB PPV?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 12:58

Im hoping that with one world champion they'll can the MitB PPV.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 14:10

I hope they keep it. I’d still like 2 ladder matches with one of them being for a shot at the IC title. Gives midcarders a stage to perform and hopefully helps bring some prestige back to the title.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next