The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrero and Khan typical of modern fighter

+12
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Gerry SA
TopHat24/7
Izzi
kingraf
hampo17
Rodney
hazharrison
catchweight
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
ONETWOFOREVER
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guerrero and Khan typical of modern fighter - Page 2 Empty Guerrero and Khan typical of modern fighter

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 17 Jan 2014, 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

The CSAC has declined to support Robert ''the Ghost'' Guerrero in his effort to break from his contract with GDP.

Rightfully so. Who does Robert think he is?

1 fight with a proper elite name (which he did not deserve) and he EXPECTS to fight in only big fights WTF!

He was never that good. 1 level up from journeyman status. Now he is not interested in fighting on undercards and wants out. Terrible example these so called warriors send out. Its ALL about money now and proving yourself is not important.

Khan on the other hand will take a year out of fighting so he can land the fight he so badly wants.....Mayweather.

WHAT! after going life and death with a Tijauna milkman like Diaz???

Surely Khan wants to take another fight against a respected name to reassure fight fans that he is deserving of a shot at FMJ? Noooo not a chance heading for the dollor signs.

Terrible state of affairs.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Guerrero and Khan typical of modern fighter - Page 2 Empty Re: Guerrero and Khan typical of modern fighter

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:11 pm

Izzi wrote:"Why moan about Khan when he is better than Barker, macklin and Murray.."

That's a rather big assumption you make... .

Oh my good Lord !!.......... Rolling Eyes 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Guerrero and Khan typical of modern fighter - Page 2 Empty Re: Guerrero and Khan typical of modern fighter

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:12 pm

Izzi wrote:"Why moan about Khan when he is better than Barker, macklin and Murray.."

That's a rather big assumption you make...

In 10 years time Khans career won't be much above there's after he retires with a record of 30-10.

At least the above are thought of as decent people outside the ring. Same couldn't be levelled at Khan.

Is that the same Murray who did time for chinning someone?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:14 pm

I've got plenty of time for Floyd, I don't have to pay $70 for his fights. To pay that much for a guy acknowledged to be taking a night off is quite ridiculous.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:17 pm

You thought Canelo was a night - off.........As does everybody else now apart from me and a few others..

Six months ago it was 'Floyd doesn't have the balls to fight Canelo'

If he fought Manny and beat him.....You'd say JMM and Bradley beat him so he was past it...

the guy can't win Mate..........Yes he should have fought Manny...Fact is he didn't for a number of reasons..

Get over it......

Bradley is most deserving..........If he doesn't fight him in the next year..... I will get on his case..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:30 pm

Rowley wrote:

In 10 years time Khans career won't be much above there's after he retires with a record of 30-10.

At least the above are thought of as decent people outside the ring. Same couldn't be levelled at Khan.

Is that the same Murray who did time for chinning someone?

Least he didn't run someone over.

Read somewhere It was on purpose as well.

Barsteward.

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:31 pm

So running someone over in what was in all likelihood an accident is worse than assaulting someone. Interesting moral compass you have there.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:34 pm

Did he run over a bar steward ???...

Hope he doesn't work at the Oyster...Have enough trouble getting served as it is !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:36 pm

Depends, if he ran over him a few times on purpose then probably.

And boxing saved Murray, the same can't be said of Khan who still remains a gobby piece of rat rear end projectile.

Who would you rather have a candlelit dinner with?! Maybe monkfish to start, venison for main... Wait, off topic.

Haven't mentioned the ghost yet. What a fine person he is and was more deserving to fight FMJ than khan has so far proven.

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:38 pm

Listen to yourself......You make ONETWO look like Stephen Hawking...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:39 pm

Correct and the 3 mentioned by TRUSS did it the hard way.

No cotton wool treatment and no team Macklin, Barker, Murrey that I am aware of.

True honest British graft.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:44 pm

Maidana, Paulie, Mcloskey, Judah...........Is doing it the easy way...right ??

God forbid Khan should ever beat the quality Macklin, Barker and Murray have...

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:45 pm

Any evidence he ran over him on purpose? As in evidence beyond the mad rantings of some idiot online. I have no problem with Murray I should add, seems he has turned his life round so fair play to the kid. However really don't get where this idea Khan is some ogre outside the ring comes from.

He does a lot for charity, opened a gym in his local area and allowed Gallagher to use it when his was closed, none of this bespeaks the spawn of satan to me. From what I can gather the sum total of his sins appaears to add up to making some dumb comments and driving too fast. Can't help but feel some people need to delelop a sense of proportion on this subject.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:53 pm

Rowley wrote:Any evidence he ran over him on purpose? As in evidence beyond the mad rantings of some idiot online. I have no problem with Murray I should add, seems he has turned his life round so fair play to the kid. However really don't get where this idea Khan is some ogre outside the ring comes from.

He does a lot for charity, opened a gym in his local area and allowed Gallagher to use it when his was closed, none of this bespeaks the spawn of satan to me. From what I can gather the sum total of his sins appaears to add up to making some dumb comments and driving too fast. Can't help but feel some people need to delelop a sense of proportion on this subject.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince people he did not exist.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:56 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:They all fought with their faces too..........

Still find it hard to see how a guy who beats Maidana, Paulie, Judah, Mcloskey and is outboxing Garcia before he gets caught......(petersen was juicing and didn't deserve to win)......Has won two titles at different weights

Is a joke......but no oans about Macklin, Murray and barjer fighting MARTINEZ....

Maube you can explain it to me ...haz................and cut the never fought at 147 crap..

chavez had never fought at 135 before Rosario.......Gomez at 126 before sanchez etc as you well know.......Or Robbo at 175 before Maxim...

As I said earlier, those guys cleaned house at the lower weight. They were great fighters.

That's plainly different to Khan, who has struggled and been knocked out at both lightweight and light welterweight -- was never top man at either weight -- moving up to welterweight.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:56 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Maidana, Paulie, Mcloskey, Judah...........Is doing it the easy way...right ??

Just beat Maidana in a very contentious decision. And got battered post to post

Malignaggi offers no threat to ANYONE. Featherfisted.

Judah does not fight for anything but money pure and simple. There to pick up a check

Mcloskey????...don't make me laugh.

cheers rodders

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:00 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

No he didn't. He had one round where he was struggling. He survived and deservedly won the decision on points. Nothing contentious about it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:02 pm

"Maidana, Paulie, Mcloskey, Judah...........Is doing it the easy way...right ??"

Yes. Right.

No Alexander, Bradley, Prov, Matthyse. Got battered by Garcia and lost to the vastly average Peterson.

And again - yes.

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:03 pm

Rowley wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

No he didn't. He had one round where he was struggling. He survived and deservedly won the decision on points. Nothing contentious about it.

Only controversy was the referee being pernickety when Maidana seemed on the verge of a stoppage (was it Cortez?). Bought Khan some time and Maidana complained afterwards.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:03 pm

Why has OneTwo signed off as Rodders? Is this a tribute to Trigger?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:04 pm

Rowley wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

So it was a clear cut shut out win for khan then.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:05 pm

hazharrison wrote:Why has OneTwo signed off as Rodders? Is this a tribute to Trigger?

Ooops!

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:06 pm

Izzi wrote:"Maidana, Paulie, Mcloskey, Judah...........Is doing it the easy way...right ??"

Yes. Right.

No Alexander, Bradley, Prov, Matthyse. Got battered by Garcia and lost to the vastly average Peterson.

And again  - yes.

Talking about in context with Macklin, Barker and Murray you wally......

Never said Khan was the most deserving.....Stating that he's no worse than other champions are fighting.....and he isn't a joke..

You understand..Or should I dumb it down even more for you.....??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:09 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Rowley wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

So it was a clear cut shut out win for khan then.

So there are only two ways of winning a fight, either a shut out or a very contentious decision?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:12 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Maidana, Paulie, Mcloskey, Judah...........Is doing it the easy way...right ??

Malignaggi offers no threat to ANYONE. Featherfisted.

Judah does not fight for anything but money pure and simple. There to pick up a check

Mcloskey????...don't make me laugh.

cheers rodders

Paulie and Maidana won world titles after Khan beat them......Judah fought at the top level after Khan beat him....Mcloskey was a decent fighter who lost every round.......Kovy was an average win..........

It's a very good record...........However you look at it.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:48 pm

Izzi wrote:Haven't mentioned the ghost yet. What a fine person he is and was more deserving to fight FMJ than khan has so far proven.

How was RG any more deserving??!

His career was 2 divisions below, he moved up to have a tune-up and fight the new Lacey and just because he was a Goldenboy fighters he snuck, ridiculously, into the (now poorly regarded) Ring's p4p list.

At least Khan has a decent LWW record and brings something that might (it won't) challenge Floyd - speed. RG brought 0 to the table. Was simply the world's most expensive sparring session.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:57 pm

OP has clearly had one too many knocks to head if he rates Robert Guerrero as a step up from a journeyman...

Guerrero was a legit 1 ranked fighter at featherweight and super featherweight. He only lost his top ranking at featherweight after he changed promoter and the TR/GBP feud blocked a couple of fight.

Guerrero was the main man at super featherweight and was due to have a unification fight until he broke a shoulder and his wife became ill.

Moved up to lightweight, again ranked number in the division, but a fight with Rios can't happen.

Even at welterweight, Guerrero was number 3 ranked at the time he fought FMjr.

Yeah real journeyman...

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:00 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Izzi wrote:Haven't mentioned the ghost yet. What a fine person he is and was more deserving to fight FMJ than khan has so far proven.

His career was 2 divisions below, he moved up to have a tune-up and fight the new Lacey and just because he was a Goldenboy fighters he snuck, ridiculously, into the (now poorly regarded) Ring's p4p list.

At least Khan has a decent LWW record and brings something that might (it won't) challenge Floyd - speed.  RG brought 0 to the table. Was simply the world's most expensive sparring session.
Khan brings speed? Really?

Where was this so called speed against Lamont Peterson?

Against Danny Garcia, the so called speed, was gone after two rounds.

Julio Diaz, long passed his prime at lightweight, yet there was no speed to display.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:12 pm

Truss why are you bringing up the british group Martinez fought because none of those fights were on PPV like Guerrero Floyd was and what Floyd Khan will be??

Also the 4 wins you mentioned happened over 2 years ago, 3 by the time he fights Floyd so they aren't really relevant

I'm sure Maidana would cream him if they had a rematch tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:14 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Truss why are you bringing up the british group Martinez fought because none of those fights were on PPV like Guerrero Floyd was and what Floyd Khan will be??

Also the 4 wins you mentioned happened over 2 years ago, 3 by the time he fights Floyd so they aren't really relevant

clap clap clap 

Btw do you still see the hammers playing CL in 7 years going by their current form?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:17 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Truss why are you bringing up the british group Martinez fought because none of those fights were on PPV like Guerrero Floyd was and what Floyd Khan will be??

clap clap clap 

Btw do you still see the hammers playing CL in 7 years going by their current form?

What has PPv got to do with anything ????...Talk about going off on a tangent...

I'm talking about a guy fighting opposition as good as any other champion is.....

PPV means nothing...in this debate...

Tyson was ppv........He was the star....As is Mayweather..........Don't like it don't watch.........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:18 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

clap clap clap 

Granted it may be a tad difficult at this point  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:21 pm

Gerry SA wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

At least Khan has a decent LWW record and brings something that might (it won't) challenge Floyd - speed.  RG brought 0 to the table. Was simply the world's most expensive sparring session.
Khan brings speed? Really?

Where was this so called speed against Lamont Peterson?

Against Danny Garcia, the so called speed, was gone after two rounds.

Julio Diaz, long passed his prime at lightweight, yet there was no speed to display.

Ridiculous post. Khan isn't fast? Heard it all now.

Lots of speed versus LP, his issue there was not sitting down on his punches or relying on his jab to control range = he couldn't keep the juiced brawler off him.

Plenty versus DG too when he was boxing his ears off. DG has one punch and a great chin, he just relied on the latter holding out long enough to land the former.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:23 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

He'd beaten 2 rated WWs convincingly? With Berto being highly rated in huge division?

Who has Khan fought inside the last 2 years?

Blown up LW Diaz, got dropped and won narrowly against a guy who was pretty much shot
Molina, unrated journeyman
Garcia, lost
Peterson, lost

No real comparison is there?!

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:24 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

clap clap clap 

What has PPv got to do with anything ????...Talk about going off on a tangent...

I'm talking about a guy fighting opposition as good as any other champion is.....

PPV means nothing...in this debate...

Tyson was ppv........He was the star....As is Mayweather..........Don't like it don't watch.........

Your trying to defend Khan as a choice of opponent by comparing it to Macklin, Barker etc but the conditions are different as he's scringing $70 off of people to watch a mismatch of a fight which is the ONLY way it can be described. If he wants an easy fight (which Khan is) then make it non PPV but that isn't in Foyds ethos, he's always used his matchmaking skills to line his pocket and some fools actually pay for fights like Guerrero and Khan. He may be getting rich and it may sell well but it doesn't cover the fact it's a dosey of an opponent and is a warm up fight that he won't get much credit for

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:30 pm

I am defendingit and I'm right to.........

Mayweather fights other guys.....Just like GGG and Martinez do......and Khan is as good as any of their opponents.........

So his opposition isn't a joke.......

Buy the PPV or don't..........

Fact is however that he isn't being judged by other CHAMPIONS standards ..

end of..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:34 pm

Izzi wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

He'd beaten 2 rated WWs convincingly? With Berto being highly rated in huge division?

Blown up LW Diaz, got dropped and won narrowly against a guy who was pretty much shot
Garcia, lost
Peterson, lost

'beaten 2 rated WWs'?? His entire WW CAREER was those 2 fights!! And one was a tune-up and the other a hype job who'd already been beat up by Ortiz.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:34 pm

Yea and by other champions standards Khan is a poor choice

He's perhaps one of the most out of form boxers in the world right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:38 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Izzi wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Garcia, lost
Peterson, lost

'beaten 2 rated WWs'?? His entire WW CAREER was those 2 fights!! And one was a tune-up and the other a hype job who'd already been beat up by Ortiz.

Least he beat the hype job, Khan ended up getting flattened in comic fashion when he fought the hype job one dimensional one handed Garcia!

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:39 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Yea and by other champions standards Khan is a poor choice

What form did Macklin have against GGG............Battered off Martinez........What form did bellew have ?? drew with a journeyman in Chilemba

Khan has lost to a p4per in Garcia and that's it...........Maidana, Judah, Paulie...show his quality!!....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:45 pm

Didn't just lose Truss got repeatedly wobbled and dropped. It was a one sided easy for Garcia. And a 1-2 round feeling out session by Garcia doesn't count as Khan bossing or any of that nonsense.

Also lost to Peterson who is beyond average and got smashed to brown rat turd against Mathysse!

Yup. He as great form. Barely got past a shot LW in his last fight who was never even that good at the lower weight!!!

Give me strength

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:46 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You thought Canelo was a night - off.........

No I didn't - here's what I said before the fight -

kingraf wrote:This is big for Canelo, Im a little worried that he isnt fully ready, but a win here and he becomes an instant legend. but my question is: what are the odds on some tragedy befalling FMJ before the fight? see: Kirkland, Williams, Cotto, Ortiz.

kingraf wrote:I dont think Canelo is just a hype job, but at 22 he has a tough task ahead of him if he takes this fight. A win here would probably rank along with Clay v Liston I on the "I shook the world" scale.
Nowhere did I say Canelo was a night off - I just had my reservations about his age/experience....

Here's my comment after the fight...

kingraf wrote: I think Canelo was a little green, if Im honest. Yes he has 44 pro fights, but he had no amateur career, so most of these fights were him undergoing an apprenticeship. He only really moved up a level a year ago vs Papa Shane, and then faced little Josesito. The Trout fight was his biggest challenge, and he just about made it out. Maybe he should have worked a little harder before fighting Floyd. But the obvious counter to that is... Canelo was king at 154, Floyd is p4p king, who fights at 154, its a pretty obvious fight!

You'll notice before and after the fight I questioned Canelo's readiness, I never once called it "taking a night off"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:49 pm

Semantics ........

When would the guy ever be ready for Floyd ?????

when would Chavez ever be ready for Whittaker ???.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:52 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Yea and by other champions standards Khan is a poor choice

What form did Macklin have against GGG............Battered off Martinez........What form did bellew have ?? drew with a journeyman in Chilemba

Khan has lost to a p4per in Garcia and that's it...........Maidana, Judah, Paulie...show his quality!!....

Macklin gave Sergio (a proper p4per) one of the hardest fights of his life and Bellew was on winning streak against good opposition after almost beating a world champion in cleverly

Khan got embarressed by Garcia and was lucky to escape against a journeyman in Diaz

Judah was over 2 years ago, Maidana was over 3 and Paulie was 4 years, as i said he's really out of form and horrible matchmaking

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:53 pm

Hardly semantics... Its a completely different statement.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 4:56 pm

Macklin gave sergio a good fight and that makes him deserving......

Khan has beaten Maidana, Judah and Paulie who are all still at the top of the game and was beating Garcia when he was caught !!!!!

Listen to yourself.......

It's a completely different statement Kingy but you mentioned Alvarez wasn't ready......

Trying to spin a good victory before It was attained......But I will half retract my statement I made earlier.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 17 Jan 2014, 5:06 pm

Khan beat them years ago, the wins don't have any resonance considering his recent form and losses, while winning a couple of rounds against Garcia before being pancaked isn't something to be proud of. Garcia himself is simply not a p4p ranked fighter but you're the only one that gives a crap about that mythical list anyway, to put into context Froch is almost universally ranked higher p4p than him.

You do have difficulty understanding that Murray, Macklin and Barker were viable fights for Martinez because with the exception of Golovkin (who's stock has only really risen since those fights) there wasn't anyone obviously better at middleweight.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 5:08 pm

His recent form ?? He's only lost to a p4per in Garcia......

Why don't you moan about Manny's form....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 17 Jan 2014, 5:12 pm

Garcia is not a p4per for christ sake and that was a decisive loss, no prospective Mayweather opponent should be losing to Danny Garcia.

If we dismiss Khans loss to Peterson we also dismiss Pacquiaos defeat to Bradley.

Manny has only lost to Marquez, a genuinely great boxer who simply has his number and while I don't think Manny is the best choice of opponent right now he was many moons ago.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 5:18 pm

He's p4p....Have you seen the rankings.........

Bradley done for juicing was he ??? and it was a NC !!! Was Manny's ???

Aw Is Mayweather number and you don't like it......Diddums....

Khan is on current trends a decent opponent......Make some sense.

Here we go......Let's trash a guy who beat Matthyse, Judah and Khan.........

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 17 Jan 2014, 5:23 pm

"He's p4p stupid....Have you seen the rankings........."

Broner was also in the he rankings. For zero reason.

Thus rendering your arguement null and void. The rankings are a complete shambles. A blind squirrel with dementia who hears a golden nut stapled to the rankings doesn't pay attention to them.

And he didn't just lose he got splattered in comical fashion. It wasn't like he ran him close!!!!!!!!

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next