The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+11
88Chris05
TopHat24/7
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Galted
Adam D
15 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Feb 2014, 8:23 am

First topic message reminder :

As the old thread is reaching its max again, I thought I would set up a whole new 20 spare pages for you all to talk about things neither cultural or Cup based.

Not that it makes a difference.

All anthropod, cortex and mild stereotyping of northerners welcome in here.

Just don't ask about the 2014 cup competition though.

Last edited by Adam D on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:27 am

Must admit, when I walked passed the London Aquarium I was curoius to see if I could spot a Ray Mears look-a-like in wolfskin and khaki shorts.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:33 am

With an incredibly detailed, painted tiger face.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:Must admit, when I walked passed the London Aquarium I was curoius to see if I could spot a Ray Mears look-a-like in wolfskin and khaki shorts.

You wouldn't have seen me because I'd bought priority tickets and was rushed past the queue. Wouldn't recommend the London Aquarium unless you're a p*do.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:With an incredibly detailed, painted tiger face.

F*ck you, Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:36 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:I walked past it on Friday and Sunday.  It's good to keep a Culture Cup presence around the Charing Cross area.

I did get annoyed the way people kept pointing at me and saying "he doesn't look anything like Ray Mears, quite the opposite, in fact".

I was quite stressed and had just eaten at Lupita hence not stopping. My nobhead-o-meter broke when I got off the train at waterloo and as a result I continually had my heels trodden on or someone rubbing themselves up against me. National History museum was pretty average, highlight was walking past Simon Jones and making uncomfortable eye contact.

Quite interesting, micheals.  I went to the Science Museum on Saturday and paid a brief visit to the Natural History Museum afterwards.  I went through the bit with stones, then past the wildlife photographer of the year and straight to the mammals display.  I could be seen correcting the girlfriend throughout our walk past the hippos and rhinos, around the whales and past the elephants.  She has a lot to learn about wildlife.

I liked the volcano bit but thought the mammals area was a bit tired and 1980's. Couldn't be arsed to queue for the dinosaurs. The bird section was quite good but by then I had an overriding urge to elbow or tread on numerous children and or knockout fat people.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:39 am

Galted looks just like Ray Mears.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted looks just like Ray Mears.

Hi, Julius. Please refer to my earlier posts.

PS - Cremes Parisiennes are quite delicious.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:I walked past it on Friday and Sunday.  It's good to keep a Culture Cup presence around the Charing Cross area.

I did get annoyed the way people kept pointing at me and saying "he doesn't look anything like Ray Mears, quite the opposite, in fact".

I was quite stressed and had just eaten at Lupita hence not stopping. My nobhead-o-meter broke when I got off the train at waterloo and as a result I continually had my heels trodden on or someone rubbing themselves up against me. National History museum was pretty average, highlight was walking past Simon Jones and making uncomfortable eye contact.

Quite interesting, micheals.  I went to the Science Museum on Saturday and paid a brief visit to the Natural History Museum afterwards.  I went through the bit with stones, then past the wildlife photographer of the year and straight to the mammals display.  I could be seen correcting the girlfriend throughout our walk past the hippos and rhinos, around the whales and past the elephants.  She has a lot to learn about wildlife.

I liked the volcano bit but thought the mammals area was a bit tired and 1980's. Couldn't be arsed to queue for the dinosaurs. The bird section was quite good but by then I had an overriding urge to elbow or tread on numerous children and or knockout fat people.

Been to the dinosaurs bit before, it's not great.  The mammals bit is more 1880s than 1980s which is what I like in a museum.

Agree about the kids though, I'm not sure what's more annoying out of them and all the Romanians with their cup and ball scam on Westminster Bridge.  Would quite like to drown all of them for a bit.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:50 am

Michaels (his lap-dog) takes the p*ss out of him and gets nothing back.

Julius takes the p*ss and gets nothing back.

I take the p*ss and get told to f*ck off.

One can only assume that either you fancy me or don't like me.

You really shouldn't play with peoples emotions like that, Glated.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:51 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:peoples

Sigh.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:54 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Is this where it went wrong with the Ukrainian?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:57 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Nope, she is a lesbo who has no interest in the Klitschko brothers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:00 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:peoples

Sigh.

To make matters worse he used one correctly in "shouldn't".

It's known as "tough love", Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Nope, she is a lesbo who has no interest in the Klitschko brothers.

Might be worth having another go as she could feel a bit vulnerable with all the strife going on in her homeland.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:05 am

Galted wrote:

Might be worth having another go as she could feel a bit vulnerable with all the strife going on in her homeland.

I have asked her about that already. She said her family are fine and quite far away from the major trouble spots.

Not sure if I should have followed up by asking if she wanted to sit on my face though. She didn't look that impressed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:07 am

Galted wrote:

I have asked her about that already.  She said her family are fine and quite far away from the major trouble spots.

Not sure if I should have followed up by asking if she wanted to sit on my face though.  She didn't look that impressed.

Probably just doesn't like your face.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:09 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

I have asked her about that already.  She said her family are fine and quite far away from the major trouble spots.

Not sure if I should have followed up by asking if she wanted to sit on my face though.  She didn't look that impressed.

or his dress sense........

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Or his lack of career progression.......

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:11 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

I am not female, so you're probably right.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

I tried to play it safe today and went for a white shirt with black jumper combo.

First thing my colleague says when I walk in the door is "f*cking hell, you look like a gay waiter".

I consoled myself with the fact that he smokes about 20 a day and is almost as fat as TopHat so he will probably die in the next decade.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:15 am

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Galted looks like Ray Mears?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:17 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else think Galted looks like Ray Mears?

Maybe when he wears a hat.

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else think Galted looks like Ray Mears?

Spoiler:

From that picture of Galted, I'd say they are reasonably similar in appearance.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:21 am

F*ck you, Julius, and your punnery and Cremes Parisiennes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Spoiler:

F*ck you, michaels, and your home-made bird table.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:30 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Spoiler:

F*ck you, michaels, and your home-made bird table which has only had a visit from 1 magpie and 1 pigeon.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:37 am

Try nailing a squirrel to it and see if you get crows.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 03 Mar 2014, 10:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

I tried to play it safe today and went for a white shirt with black jumper combo.

First thing my colleague says when I walk in the door is "f*cking hell, you look like a gay waiter".  

I consoled myself with the fact that he smokes about 20 a day and is almost as fat as TopHat so he will probably die in the next decade.

Laugh Laugh 

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:16 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Laugh Laugh 

Bitter tino bitter - He might die young but at least hes not soon to be 7th hardest in his own family!

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:19 am

Laugh clap 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:21 am

Congrats by the way - still as exciting as the first?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Congrats by the way - still as exciting as the first?

Thanks, pal.

Yep, still the same feelings. Definitely the last time though. I like kids far more than I like adults but we are stopping now.

Mrs Shah must be getting broody again? You need to stop smoking those funny pipes you have and get on it......

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:28 am

Mrs Shah is off to pakistan soon - she's a make up artist and wants to take a course to complete her schooling. So waiting till she gets back, then going to spike her food with asda ivf drugs so she can pop out 7 at once and get it over with.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:31 am

Thanks, pal.

Yep, still the same feelings.  Definitely the last time though.  I like kids far more than I like adults but we are stopping now.

Mrs Shah must be getting broody again?  You need to stop smoking those funny pipes you have and get on it......

what's going on? did she have twins? recently?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Thanks, pal.

Yep, still the same feelings.  Definitely the last time though.  I like kids far more than I like adults but we are stopping now.

Mrs Shah must be getting broody again?  You need to stop smoking those funny pipes you have and get on it......

We had twins 3 years ago, Sean. Please try to pay attention. Share the same birthday as Muhammad Ali.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:36 am

Thanks, pal.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:39 am

Apologies. I am not getting much sleep at the moment. So it's 5 now and you've just had a baby boy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:Apologies. I am not getting much sleep at the moment. So it's 5 now and you've just had a baby boy?

Nope. It will be soon and I have no idea what colour it is.

I may call it Sean if it is a boy. Or maybe Michael. Or maybe Julius after the father.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:Apologies. I am not getting much sleep at the moment. So it's 5 now and you've just had a baby boy?

Nope.  It will be soon and I have no idea what colour it is.

I may call it Sean if it is a boy.  Or maybe Michael.  Or maybe Julius after the father.

Call him Ray if he's a boy. Underused these days.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:18 pm

I prefer biblical names so I called my daughters Goliath and John the Baptist. If I ever have a boy I'll call him Ramone or Edna.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:20 pm

Me and TSMR don't have kids so miss out on the seemingly endless fun that is picking names for them. However on the plus side I don't have to pay for them and schedule my social life around them so every cloud and all that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:27 pm

Rowley wrote:Me and TSMR don't have kids so miss out on the seemingly endless fun that is picking names for them. However on the plus side I don't have to pay for them and schedule my social life around them so every cloud and all that.

Firing Blanks eh or is TSMR a humanitarian who doesnt want to inflict your genes on any poor sod.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:28 pm

Can't get anyone pregnant the way I like to do it Shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:31 pm

Rowley wrote:Can't get anyone pregnant the way I like to do it Shah.

Via Satellite?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:34 pm

She goes out, I watch redtube Shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:43 pm

Rowley wrote:She goes out, I watch redtube Shah.

I didn't know anybody followed my work. so gratifying.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:57 pm

Any Oscar Pistorius jokes?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:59 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Any Oscar Pistorius jokes?

He's got too much on his mind to be telling jokes, michaels.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 1:03 pm

Galted wrote:

Do you think he has a leg to stand on?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 1:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

Do you think he has a leg to stand on?

How good would it be if the prosecution said that after he'd testified?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next