The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April

+40
EST
TJ
MrsP
JmD
A Simply Mesmeric Try
neilthom7
Gibson
GLove39
cakeordeath
George Carlin
jimbopip
VinceWLB
LondonTiger
Argybargy
alive555
21st Century Schizoid Man
Manky-Flanker
marty2086
BigGee
Captain_Sensible
Dorothy_Mantooth
funnyExiledScot
demosthenes
luvtotup
Don Alfonso
R!skysports
Weegie Wizard
tigertattie
IanBru
RDW
clivemcl
Pete330v2
rodders
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Cambo
geoff998rugby
LeinsterFan4life
Standulstermen
The Great Aukster
Notch
44 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April Empty Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April

Post by George Carlin Mon 14 Apr 2014, 4:55 pm

Glasgow WarriorsGlasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April Angry12 v Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April Swear125Ulster Rugby  

Friday 18 April 2014, KO 19:35
Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Referee: John Lacey (IRFU, 34th competition game)
Assistant Referees: David Changleng, Graeme Marshall (both SRU)
Citing Commissioner: John Montgomery (SRU)
TMO: Jim Yuille (SRU)

Live on BBC ALBA/NI

A. Teams:

I. Glasgow
Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April Kelly-10
15 Murchie
14 Maitland
13 Bennett
12 Horne
11 Seymour
10 Russell
09 Cusiter

08 Wilson
07 Fusaro
06 Strauss
05 Gray
04 Swinson
03 Welsh
02 Hall
01 Reid

16 MacArthur
17 Grant
18 Cross
19 Nakarawa
20 Harley
21 Matawalu
22 Jackson
23 Vernon

II. Ulster
Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April Belfas10
15 R Andrew
14 T Bowe
13 D Cave
13 L Marshall
11 A Trimble
10 P Jackson
09 P Marshall

1 T Court
2 R Herring
3 R Lutton
4 J Muller (Captain)
5 I Henderson
6 C Henry
7 S Doyle
8 N Williams

16 N Annett
17 A Warwick
18 D Fitzpatrick
19 L Stevenson
20 M McComish
21 M Heaney
22 J McKinney
23 C Gilroy

B. Form - head to head:

28 Played 28
12 Wins 15
15 Losses 12
1 Draws 1
44 Tries 49
30 Conversions 31
66 Penalties 75
7 Drop Goals 2
499 Points 538
25 Avg. Age 25

C. Form - this season & last:

Fri 31 August 2012, 19:05
Ulster Rugby 18 - 10 Glasgow Warriors
Ravenhill

Fri 22 February 2013, 19:35
Glasgow Warriors 20 - 14 Ulster Rugby
Scotstoun

Fri 13 September 2013, 19:05
Ulster Rugby 12 - 13 Glasgow Warriors
Ravenhill

Last edited by George Carlin on Thu 17 Apr 2014, 12:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 14 Apr 2014, 5:06 pm

Thanks GC - I get into awful trouble when I start new Topics !!!!!!!

Our biggest game of the season by far - expect a huge crowd as Ulster love coming to Glasgow. Will the end stands (for the 7s and Luvvies game) be open anyone ?

Can I just say here that Saturday has never made me prouder to be associated (in my own little way !) with Glasgow Warriors. The way they went about their business in Melrose and more importantly in Limerick was immense in every way. I was sceptical about getting a LBP never mind a 4 pointer v Munster. So now if I may take a leaf out go my good friend Jimbopip's book - WE ARE GLASGOW - WE FEAR NO-ONE  Yahoo 

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April

Post by Notch Mon 14 Apr 2014, 5:13 pm

WE FEAR NO-ONE EITHER! Very Happy

As much as Glasgow are a great team, we have to go over there and beat them to put ourselves in the best possible position to win the championship. If we can go to places like Montpellier and Leicester and win we can go to Glasgow and win.

I think Glasgow will be very confident, and are incredibly hard to play against, but there's no reason we can't come away with the 4 points. What we'll most is Pienaars tactical kicking game. Paddy Jackson has to make up for that and continue his place kicking from from Friday.

I've been looking forward to this one all season, because the larceny of Glasgow getting away with 4 points in Round 2 hasn't been forgotten.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 14 Apr 2014, 5:15 pm

Glasgow Warriors v Ulster Rugby, 18 April 1347041234
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Mon 14 Apr 2014, 5:32 pm

I'll tell what I hate about the end of the season though Glasgow fans. I really hate the phrase 'Every game is like a Cup Final'.

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/News/LatestNews/TabId/149/ArtMID/793/ArticleID/1422/Ricky-Lutton-Every-game-is-a-cup-final-now.aspx

Ricky Lutton is quite correct to say the game against Glasgow is like a Cup Final, in that if we win we got the trophy and the season is over whereas if we lose we have no game the week after to put it right. Well... maybe it isn't exactly like a Cup Final then Wink

Whoever loses this will probably still make the playoffs (although it'll be harder for Ulster) but will probably have two away games and much diminished chances as a result. Glasgow is as tough a place to go to win as Leinster and Munster now, but the group of players we have will back themselves and unlike Munster our focus is now solely on the league.

Should be an absolute cracker  OK
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Mon 14 Apr 2014, 6:10 pm

Ulster should be treating every game as a cup final, because they have to win them all to guarantee a home semi-final. That is a trophy in itself, given that it will be at Ravenhill this year. If they win them all they could also get top seeding which could mean the prospect of a Ravenhill final as well.

Good man Ricky, hope everyone else treats these games with the same level of importance.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Mon 14 Apr 2014, 6:40 pm

Hopefully Connacht can do us both a favour this weekend too. Hanrahan is injured now apparently for Munster and they have a dilemma in selection ahead of the HEC semi. If ulster can get the win in Glasgow and Connacht see off Munster then we may be able to go to Thomond knowing we finish above them. That would be some turnaround.

For all the talk of qualification improving the league (and I think it will) the pro12 run in at the top is much more exciting than the AP

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Mon 14 Apr 2014, 6:53 pm

Standulstermen wrote:For all the talk of qualification improving the league (and I think it will) the pro12 run in at the top is much more exciting than the AP

I'm bloody sick of that shoite. Reading people who have no involvement with the Pro12 talking about how this will improve the league- http://www.espn.co.uk/scrum/rugby/story/221805.html This guy is the latest.

What a merchant banker. We'll manage our league, you go and manage yours.

The Great Aukster wrote:Ulster should be treating every game as a cup final, because they have to win them all to guarantee a home semi-final. That is a trophy in itself, given that it will be at Ravenhill this year. If they win them all they could also get top seeding which could mean the prospect of a Ravenhill final as well.

Good man Ricky, hope everyone else treats these games with the same level of importance.

Yes, we must win our next five games. If we win our next four games, game five will be a Cup Final. The other games are not Cup Finals. It's a very good idea to treat them like they are. But they aren't.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon 14 Apr 2014, 7:03 pm

Notch wrote:
Standulstermen wrote:For all the talk of qualification improving the league (and I think it will) the pro12 run in at the top is much more exciting than the AP

I'm bloody sick of that shoite. Reading people who have no involvement with the Pro12 talking about how this will improve the league- http://www.espn.co.uk/scrum/rugby/story/221805.html This guy is the latest.

"Equally important is the reduction from 24 teams to 20 in the top echelon. There will be four pools of five with the top two in each group qualifying for the knockout stage instead of the ludicrous 'best losers' concept deciding the final three places in the last eight."

I think this sums up how clueless he is.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Mon 14 Apr 2014, 7:08 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:
Notch wrote:

"Equally important is the reduction from 24 teams to 20 in the top echelon. There will be four pools of five with the top two in each group qualifying for the knockout stage instead of the ludicrous 'best losers' concept deciding the final three places in the last eight."

I think this sums up how clueless he is.

Hah! I missed that... I heard that rumour too, but the information released openly contradicts it. Anyway, this is the thread for Glasgows narrow defeat at the hand of Ulster not European rugby... Wink

(I'm kidding! I put in an emoticon)
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Mon 14 Apr 2014, 7:43 pm

Ignoring John Taylor a not very bright Englishman who played for Wales -been a PRL flag waver for years

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambo Mon 14 Apr 2014, 8:49 pm

As an East Coaster (though actually not from Edinburgh) Can I offer full support for our [questionable adjectives removed] brethren from the west. Only 2 pro teams in Scotland so we must support each other at times like this. Pure class, apart from Weir! WHATEVER IT TAKES

Cambo

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:11 am

Have tidied this thread up a bit.
Please can I ask Cambo and Schiz to desist with the todger comparison exercise.

More than enough interesting things to discuss here without the sledging.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 8:04 am

Two good stats came out of the Scotsman today:

1. Holding Munster to 5 points was as little as they've scored in any match since October 2009.

2. No side has won an away semi-final since the play-offs came into being in 2010.

Massive game.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Apr 2014, 8:49 am

Odd, GC, I hadn't seen any comments from C21st, just the usual from Cambo - why is it allowed to persist?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 8:53 am

I did some deleting from this thread, Asbo.

Trust me, it will not be allowed to persist. Mods have much freer reign to issue temporary bans now.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Apr 2014, 8:56 am

Well, I hope its the right people that are on the receiving end, GC OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:03 am

Oh yes.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:22 am

The Great Aukster wrote:Ulster should be treating every game as a cup final, because they have to win them all to guarantee a home semi-final. That is a trophy in itself, given that it will be at Ravenhill this year. If they win them all they could also get top seeding which could mean the prospect of a Ravenhill final as well.

Exactly - every game now is a must win and that's exactly how they should be treated. Each one is of massive significance in terms of defining the season. It's a tough old run in we have but sure if it was easy it would be no fun....
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:31 am

Ola chicos! Having been visiting the out-laws over the weekend this is my first chance to comment on Saturday. So please bear with me.
The Sevens squad were excellent; Jedi was colossal, Isles is faster than a Jakey cashing his Giro (do they still exist?), and  angel is coming into his own. But Niko, oh Niko. What a talent! The commentators were saying he has had big money offers from French and English clubs but refuses to leave Glasgow. He'll do for me. If you go on the Warriors site there is a message from him to the team congratulating them on winning in Limerick which begins , "My brothers.." and ends , "I love you". He'll do for me. What wouldn't the MFL give for such team spirit?
As far as Ulster is concerned..... Here's a thought which has been taking shape over the season;  last year we played outstandingly good rugby, went to Ireland for a crunch match, played like angels and were beaten by a very "streetwise" side. This year we have managed to win matches, just, without looking especially freeflowing but travelled to Thomond park, got into their 22 four times, scored every time and won the game. All season the players have been saying how haunted they are by losing to Leinster.  Has the whole season been about preparing a team that can win the difficult, crunch, games WHATEVER IT TAKES? Last year we would look to play Ulster off the park. On Friday I think we'll see a side who would be happy with a 3-0 win. While we've been complaining about the lack of BP's Toonie has worked on finding ways to win because that's what it's all about when they hand out the trophies.
No offence to Notch and his fellow red-handers, but much as I respect Ulster there can be only one winner on Friday and I think you'll miss Pienaar more than we'll miss actually having a 10 we all believe in. Glasgow win ...just (but that's enough)

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:31 am

Glasgow certainly did the undoable at the weekend and trounced Munster at home making them look rather blunt and clueless. That being said I you can't use one weekend's performance to judge how things will go in the following. Ulster will be a more vicious beast to tame than Munster and Glasgow have to bring out another top-drawer performance to emulate what they did in any way. I know Ulster can upset any side on their day although our loss of some key individuals may be telling in the end.
Heart says Ulster by more than 5, head says Glasgow by possibly 10 or more. I hate my head.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:35 am

Carlin, was the flag in the OP done as a WUM, or a genuine mistake???  warning 

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:52 am

Does the flags and emblems act apply to emoticons?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:22 am

Almost certainly a genuine mistake, clive - its difficult for non-Nordies to fully understand and get to grips with flag sensitivity OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:26 am

clivemcl wrote:Carlin, was the flag in the OP done as a WUM, or a genuine mistake???  warning 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Mistake. Mistake. Deleted immediately!
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:32 am

George Carlin wrote:
clivemcl wrote:Carlin, was the flag in the OP done as a WUM, or a genuine mistake???  warning 

I think it is temporary ban time for you GC!  Very Happy 

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:33 am

Is it wrong that I read out Clive's post in my best Ian Paisley voice?
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:34 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

I'll get my coat. Look after the thread for me.  picard
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:37 am

George Carlin wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

I'll get my coat. Look after the thread for me.  picard

Well I didn't see it, but it can't have been as bad as the USA Airways Twitter feed yesterday which, in reply to a query about something, included a picture of a woman with a model plane sticking out her lady parts.

Not sure if they were hacked or if it was an employee that had got the sack and was looking for revenge, but it was hilarious!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:42 am

Flags (or flegs as the Belfasties say) are a touchy subject alright with some folk. If we are being watched by extraterrestrial beings they must have some laugh at the trouble caused by waving the right or wrong coloured piece of cloth Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:43 am

George Carlin wrote:

It's too late, there are already about 400 angry loyalists trying to figure out how to protest a website!  Smile
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:52 am

Look, the question we all want to know the answer to is:

Has George been given a temp ban for his Wumming?

We can't have him banned for long though! Who will write posts for us???
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:54 am

Notch wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

It's too late, there are already about 400 angry loyalists trying to figure out how to protest a website!  Smile

They will refuse to recognise 606v2 as a quantifiable entity and blockade it with popups extolling the virtues certain colours and patterns on bits of cloth Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:54 am

The mod team have their own in-house punishments - as GC's was of the particularly heinous nature. he will have to moderate the entire England-Wales match thread in the next 6N.

On his own.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:58 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:The mod team have their own in-house punishments - as GC's was of the particularly heinous nature. he will have to moderate the entire England-Wales match thread in the next 6N.

On his own.

Shocked
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:04 am

tigertattie wrote:Look, the question we all want to know the answer to is:

Has George been given a temp ban for his Wumming?

We can't have him banned for long though! Who will write posts for us???
Schiz could do it. What are the chances of him upsetting anyone? Whistle 

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:43 am

Now that the only partially correct flag is gone, can i enquire about who these ladies are??

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:04 pm

clivemcl wrote:Now that the only partially correct flag is gone, can i enquire about who these ladies are??

ladies?

there are ladies here?

ffs, I've not done my hair today!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:28 pm

Emo 

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 15 Apr 2014, 1:41 pm

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Tue 15 Apr 2014, 3:03 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:The mod team have their own in-house punishments - as GC's was of the particularly heinous nature. he will have to moderate the entire England-Wales match thread in the next 6N.

On his own.

Oh my - that is a bit harsh!!!

Wouldn't be a bit kinder to make him sit with Scott Johnson for a month to learn what a Director of Rugby in the SRU does and report back to us

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 3:10 pm

clivemcl wrote:Now that the only partially correct flag is gone, can i enquire about who these ladies are??
Clive - because I am a malcontent and to make match threads less boring, whenever I set one up I attach a photograph of one person who effectively is team representative for the week. Largely, this is to achieve a cheap laugh. But, obviously, is also because I Care.

They are linked to the team by birth or association and linked to each other through profession or something fairly tenuous. Occasionally, I take requests. This week, you have two lovely young actresses - Ulster's representative is Paula Malcomson (born in Belfast) and Glasgow's is Kelly MacDonald (born in the east end of Glasgow).

I thought that the Munster thread was funnier with 2 men in drag. Danny La Rue was born in Cork City, Johnny Beattie (old school pantomime dame extraordinaire) was born in Glasgow. Oh well.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Tue 15 Apr 2014, 4:19 pm

Afoa and Diack definitely out. We will do well to be within a score.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 15 Apr 2014, 5:34 pm

Shoite

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/27037714?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Well, here's the team I expect;

1 Tom Court
2 Rob Herring
3 Ricky Lutton
4 Johann Muller (c)
5 Iain Henderson
6 Stephen Ferris
7 Chris Henry
8 Nick Williams
9 Paul Marshall
10 Paddy Jackson
11 Tommy Bowe
12 Luke Marshall
13 Darren Cave
14 Andrew Trimble
15 Craig Gilroy

16 Niall Annett 17 Andrew Warwick 18 Adam Macklin 19 Lewis Stevenson 20 Sean Doyle 21 Michael Heaney 22 James McKinney 23 Stuart McCloskey/Ricky Andrew

It'll be tough for us when we are missing 6 or 7 first choice players but we can still win and push on for a home semi-final. Believe!
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Apr 2014, 5:37 pm

Notch wrote:Shoite

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/27037714?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Well, here's the team I expect;

1 Tom Court
2 Rob Herring
3 Ricky Lutton
4 Johann Muller (c)
5 Iain Henderson
6 Stephen Ferris
7 Chris Henry
8 Nick Williams
9 Paul Marshall
10 Paddy Jackson
11 Tommy Bowe
12 Luke Marshall
13 Darren Cave
14 Andrew Trimble
15 Craig Gilroy

16 Niall Annett 17 Andrew Warwick 18 Adam Macklin 19 Lewis Stevenson 20 Sean Doyle 21 Michael Heaney 22 James McKinney 23 Stuart McCloskey/Ricky Andrew

It'll be tough for us when we are missing 6 or 7 first choice players but we can still win and push on for a home semi-final. Believe!

That's not exactly a shabby side, Notch? Missing Best, Afoa, Fitzpatrick (or is he simply out of favour?), Tuohy, Diack, Pienaar, Olding & Payne? Have I missed anyone?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 15 Apr 2014, 5:41 pm

And GC the very lovely and talented Kelly MacDonald stays aroon the corner fae me - ha-ha.  Moderate that dude !!!!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 15 Apr 2014, 5:50 pm

Best, Afoa, Tuohy, Wilson, Pienaar and Payne would be the six I'd definitely say would be starting if the were match fit and available.

Robbie Diack and Stuart Olding are guys who would possibly be starting but definitely on the bench anyway. Fitzpatrick I think is out of favour.

The side looks stronger than it is. Since his return Ferris hasn't played more than 40 minutes yet and it leaves the back row looking slightly unbalanced. He's still got immense pace and physicality, but the technical and unglamorous aspects of back row play such as getting into a good body position at the ruck and effectively clearing out are still rather rusty. He's looked a bit off the pace, he's still finding his feet after 16 months off. If he does have to come off early, we have no great options to replace him. Diack and Wilson aren't glamorous players but they are two of the most effective back rowers in the Pro12.

Paul Marshall and Craig Gilroy are fine players, but the excellent away wins we've had this season in France and England have at least partially come down to having three top class tactical kickers in Pienaar, Jackson and Payne. Having just one really established kicking option means we'll have to play a different game. We're likely to more often just hand possession back through kicking, whereas with Pienaar and Payne we mostly either find space with our kicks or make the ball contestable.

We'll have a decent chance of winning this game if we can maintain our excellent discipline and force Glasgow to play from deep, but if we had our best team fit I'd be very confident we'd go over there and winning well. Instead this game is very hard to call. Certainly if we allow Glasgow to have possession in our half I've no doubt they can open us up. I'd be more confident of making them have to play where we want them to play if we had better tactical kicking options in the side.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue 15 Apr 2014, 6:08 pm

Crikey, that's one hell of a back row and outside three.

Now, assuming that Ryan Grant and Stuart Hogg are still injured, and that Notch knows what he's about, we can probably compare the likely head to heads.

Front Row:
Ulster: 1. Tom Court, 2. Rob Herring, 3. Ricky Lutton
Glasgow: 1. Gordon Reid, 2. Dougie Hall, 3. John Welsh
Result: Glasgow dominant

Second Row:
Ulster: 4. Johann Muller (c), 5. Iain Henderson
Glasgow: 4. Jonny Gray, 5. Tim Swinson
Result: Even

Back Row:
Ulster: 6. Stephen Ferris, 7. Chris Henry, 8. Nick Williams
Glasgow: 6. Rob Harley, 7. Chris Fusaro, 8. Josh Strauss

Half-Backs:
Ulster: 9. Paul Marshall, 10. Paddy Jackson
Glasgow: 9. Chris Cusiter (c), 10. Duncan Weir
Result: Glasgow dominant

Centres:
Ulster: 12. Luke Marshall, 13. Darren Cave
Glasgow: 12. Alex Dunbar, 13. Mark Bennett

Outside Backs:
Ulster: 11. Tommy Bowe, 14. Andrew Trimble, 15. Craig Gilroy
Glasgow: 11. Niko Matawalu, 14. Sean Maitland, 15. Peter Murchie
Result: Ulster dominant

Substitutes:
Ulster: 16. Niall Annett, 17. Andrew Warwick, 18. Adam Macklin, 19. Lewis Stevenson, 20. Sean Doyle, 21. Michael Heaney, 22. James McKinney, 23. Stuart McCloskey/Ricky Andrew
Glasgow: 16. Pat MacArthur, 17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa, 18. Geoff Cross, 19. Leone Nakarawa, 20. Ryan Wilson, 21. Finn Russell, 22. Peter Horne, 23. Tommy Seymour
Result: Glasgow more dominant than Ben Atiga in the Krispy Kreme queue.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Tue 15 Apr 2014, 6:24 pm

Love you optimism IrnBru

Glasgow dominant in front row and halfbacks?
and Centres only even - don't think so

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue 15 Apr 2014, 6:34 pm

I'm high on Calpol and Cantonese rice wine.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next