The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitchell and Murray

4 posters

Go down

Mitchell and Murray Empty Mitchell and Murray

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 5:00 pm

What was that about? What a pair of muppets. I am almost certain that their fight will be as dull as dishwater. I hope its not on PPV either.

azania

Back to top Go down

Mitchell and Murray Empty Re: Mitchell and Murray

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 22 May 2011, 5:06 pm

i know, i saw mitchell doing the 'your gonna die' bit, haha. will be a good scrap tho, euro level only both

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 5:07 pm

I think it will be a cagey affair with both trying to outbox the other. Euro level as you say. But I thought there were some legal problems with Mitchell. Hope its cleared up.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 5:07 pm

Cross between WWE and panto.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sun 22 May 2011, 5:08 pm

What about Chisora and Fury fighting in the crowd during the Frankie Gavin fight, even worse.

Doubt it's on PPV Sky surely won't put a non title fight on PPV.

Quite looking forward too it in a way really hope Mitchell exposes Murrays many flaws. Doubt Murray will ever get past euro level. Mitchell on the otherhand has genuine boxing skills and I wouldn't rule him out winning a world title.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 5:19 pm

Liam_Main wrote:What about Chisora and Fury fighting in the crowd during the Frankie Gavin fight, even worse.

Quite looking forward too it in a way really hope Mitchell exposes Murrays many flaws. Doubt Murray will ever get past euro level. Mitchell on the otherhand has genuine boxing skills and I wouldn't rule him out winning a world title.

What? I missed the gavin fight and missed that scrap (Chisora/Fury). Link? Did Fury miss and hit himself?

I'd rule both of them out of winning world belts. Euro level at best.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sun 22 May 2011, 5:22 pm

azania wrote:
Liam_Main wrote:What about Chisora and Fury fighting in the crowd during the Frankie Gavin fight, even worse.

What? I missed the gavin fight and missed that scrap (Chisora/Fury). Link? Did Fury miss and hit himself?

You couldn't see it but the crowd were cheering and looking over. The commentators picked up on it aswell. I was hoping someone there would take a video and put it on youtube but no luck at the moment am afraid.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 5:24 pm

Liam_Main wrote:
azania wrote:

You couldn't see it but the crowd were cheering and looking over. The commentators picked up on it aswell. I was hoping someone there would take a video and put it on youtube but no luck at the moment am afraid.

What a pair of planks. But with those two, what do you expect. I'd like to see Hide in the mix somewhere also.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down