The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:29 pm

If he carried a punnet of fragaria ananassa with him at all times, then so could freakishly moustachioed television personality Dick Strawberries.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm

If he carried both an ecstasy tablet and a sparrow on him at all times, then so could Dickie Bird.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:40 pm

If he was carrying a specific bird of prey at the time, so could Tony Hawk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:42 pm

Spot the link:

1.) I came home one day and all her things were gone, I fell asleep inside. I never heard her come. And then she opened up her wardrobe and I had to get it on.

2.) Love lift us up where we belong. Where the eagles cry on a mountain high

3.) Success has been so easy for you. But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now. And I can put you back down too.

4.) Ever thought of calling when you've had a few? 'Cause I always do. Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new

5.) As near as he got to China was a week in camber sands.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:43 pm

If he was driving a Berlingo with Sue Perkins in the passenger seat, then so could Dick Van Dyke.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:43 pm

If he carried Sid Owen, a Ford Transit, and the private parts from a canis lupus, then so could fromer Vitesse Arnhem striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

We are veering away from the spirit of the game, I feel.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:If he carried Sid Owen, a Ford Transit, and the private parts from a canis lupus, then so could fromer Vitesse Arnhem striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

We are veering away from the spirit of the game, I feel.

These are good though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:49 pm

Some crackers. Shall we carry on?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:49 pm

Sheffield Sean?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:51 pm

If he carried Gordon Ramsay, some arable land and cut off his hair, then so could Sheffield Sean.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:52 pm

Union Cane wrote:Some crackers. Shall we carry on?

I think so.

Dick Wolf. Famous producer. He would, of course, have to be carrying a member of the canis lupus family.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:03 pm

Rowley wrote:Sheffield Sean?

Correct.

Relevant to the culture cup as it featured the legendary Joe Cocker.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:04 pm

Accompanied by his male offspring (?) in an automobile, it's Willie Carson.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm

If he was holding hands with Mr Mayfield, legendary American soul singer, then so could Tony Curtis.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:06 pm

Union Cane wrote:Accompanied by his male offspring (?) in an automobile, it's Willie Carson.

Brilliant.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:07 pm

Carrying a segment of the genus rosa, then you have Willie Thorne.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:08 pm

If he was carrying an american toilet as a gift for the scottish groom's partner - Willie John McBride......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:If he was carrying an american toilet as a gift for the scottish groom's partner - Willie John McBride......

Excellent contribution.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:10 pm

If he was exhuming a dead South African political leader, then so could Willie Nelson.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:11 pm

Carrying Griff Rhys Jones' former comedy partner whilst singing "Rock Me Amadeus" at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, I give you Radamel Falcao.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:12 pm

Union Cane wrote:Carrying Griff Rhys Jones' former comedy partner whilst singing "Rock Me Amadeus" at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, I give you Radamel Falcao.

Bravo.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:16 pm

Driving a musical bus, Arsene Wenger.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:16 pm

If he was carrying a disco biscuit and multiple structures that provide people with a passage through or over a fence, then so could Nobby Stiles.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm

Is she was walking along with ex Wolves defender, Jody, then so could Fanny Craddock.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm

If he spent the whole day knocking down a wall whilst naked, Dustin Johnson.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:22 pm

If he pulled an endless handkerchief out of his japs eye then so could Magic Johnson.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:25 pm

If he was with the head of an Italian mafia family and a Cockney describing the opposite of heaven, then so could Don Cockell.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:33 pm

If he had a belly-button stud and was with Matt and Luke Goss's grandmother, so could Pierce Brosnan.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:If he had a belly-button stud and was with Matt and Luke Goss's grandmother, so could Pierce Brosnan.

Superb.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:43 pm

With a carefully placed fruit - Mary Berry
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:45 pm

Holding nothing but a golf club - Minnie Driver
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:45 pm

If he was arrested as part of operation yew tree then so could my favourite Italian Alpine Skier Peter Fill.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 23 Sep 2014, 4:21 pm

If he was given money by the science community to investigate the effects of disco biscuits he could be Richard E Grant

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 4:26 pm

If she was defrosting cattle she would be Thora Hird.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Sep 2014, 5:09 pm

If Hugh Grant's ex was married to that Scottish footballer it would be a load of Hurly Burly

If we're still talking about making our name up from body parts then why has no-one mentioned the legendary comedian Tony Hancock?

If they were going commando and confused as which Humberside port they were talking about, they'd be newsreader Nicholas Whitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 5:22 pm

If American actress Goldberg married French actor Gerard, she would be Whoopi Depardieu.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Sep 2014, 5:41 pm

If Chris Rea joined Dire Straits they be, well, f*cking terrible if I'm honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:23 pm

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:17 pm

Galted wrote:Sh1t on here today.

Average. I can't be funny anymore.

Got home early and watched lone survivor. Galtova would love it. Had a dilemma just now, watch lethal weapon 1 or die hard with a vengeance. Gone for DH as I've watched LW twice over the last week or so.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:24 pm

Had a similar dilemma earlier on. Watch Munich, Madrid or Arsenal. I instead watched a Dave Chapelle special. It was quite funny. I quite literally figuratively PMSL
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:Sh1t on here today.

Average. I can't be funny anymore.

Since about 2009.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:09 pm

Wouldn't be too quick to get into a top-yourself mood michaels, you still provide a plethora of literally guffawing out loud moments.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014, 7:30 am

Galted wrote:Wouldn't be too quick to get into a top-yourself mood michaels, you still provide a plethora of literally guffawing out loud moments.

And who would tell us the nature of a strangers Mimsy just by a glance?

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:06 am

Sickond. National Heritage day today, so a half day, then I'm off to a braai.
Morning Rick.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:11 am

Morning Raf

Not BBQ weather here unfortunately but ate my own bodyweight in food over the weekend at a local festival so probably for the best...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:24 am

Wasn't expecting that rain last night. Woke me up at 3am. That along with the cat puking on the new carpet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:32 am

Morning sean

Rainy here too, though I should've expected it as I have a couple of days of work coming up...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:36 am

Morning all.

Stupidly busy at work at the moment, but starting to see a small chink (no, not Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan) of daylight.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Raf

Not BBQ weather here unfortunately but ate my own bodyweight in food over the weekend at a local festival so probably for the best...

Had a braai at the dam this weekend as well. Caught some fish. Was a good day till the thundershowers came and ruined everything.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:38 am

super wrote:Stupidly busy at work at the moment, but starting to see a small chink (no, not Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan) of daylight.

Morning super, me too, must be silly season everywhere at the mo...

Apart from Tino of course who juggles his hectic schedule of porn, bit of work, and harassing the local businesses.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next