The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
trottb
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

An arthropod is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton, a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, and crustaceans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:42 am

Bugger off all of you. We only sing Norah Jones at karaokes. And sometimes "I guess that's why they call it the Blues".
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:02 am

kingraf wrote: "I guess that's why they call it the Blues".

Time on my hands, should be time spent with you......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:05 am

"Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder, under the covers"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:06 am

Not sure quoting Elton John karaoke duets is helping your case to be honest Raf...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:07 am

No it doesn't... But it's a really nice song! It just gets you eventually
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:09 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 0
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:12 am

kingraf wrote:Highly unlikely mate. I'm just really close to my best buddy. We probably spent an inordinate amount of time together during the high school years. Monday to Sunday quite literally for an entire year. Even in the Rugger, once he lost some weight, he was the outside centre to my inside. In cricket we probably have at least a dozen century partnerships. He was my tennis practise partner. He sacked at footie though, and couldn't really play basketball.

Deeply dippy 'bout the way you walk
A contact sport, let the neighbors talk
Deeply dippy, I'm your Superman
I'll explain, you're my Lois Lane

Ohh, my love
I can't make head nor tail of passion
Ohh, my love
Let's set sail for seas of passion now

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:13 am

Is this burning
An eternal flame.....?

No, it's just Raf and his best pal firing up their colour co-ordinated jet skis.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:17 am

you keeping an eye out for this LD?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-29522648

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:23 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Is this burning
An eternal flame.....?

No, it's just Raf and his best pal firing up their colour co-ordinated jet skis.
or the aftermath of another of their frequent "bonding" sessions...

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 am

ManSki:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:31 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ManSki:

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:31 am

"The Panty Dropper"

Dear God.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:you keeping an eye out for this LD?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-29522648

I might in the morning. I've been getting up so early recently. There is a bit of cloud cover at the moment though. (8:30pm)
If it looks good I'll take a snap of it and post it on here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:38 am

We don't do bonding sessions. We just chill together and stuff. Fishing isn't bonding when only one is fishing and the other is drinking himself to Sean levels*

*just kidding, nobody drinks themselves to Sean levels.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:42 am

kingraf wrote:We don't do bonding sessions. We just chill together and stuff. Fishing isn't bonding when only one is fishing and the other is drinking himself to Sean levels

You get a line and I'll get a pole, honey.
You get a line and I'll get a pole, babe.
You get a line and I'll get a pole,
We'll go fishin' in the crawdad hole, honey, baby mine.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:52 am

I'd never be caught dead on a jet skii with a shirt on. Or pants longer than 12"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:55 am

kingraf wrote:We don't do bonding sessions. We just chill together and stuff. Fishing isn't bonding when only one is fishing and the other is drinking himself to Sean levels*

*just kidding, nobody drinks themselves to Sean levels.

If he plays guitar, then why don't you ask him to play a very slow acoustic version of Brothers In Arms in between hitting the urine?
(I had a little joke with Biltong about that. Laugh He loves the song. I said I prefer some of their other songs... except Money For Nothing.)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:04 am

Union Cane wrote:"The Panty Dropper"

Dear God.

That's from Eastbound and Down.

If you haven't seen it, get hold of it. It's a hidden gem of a show.

Finished now but it was a mixture of The Office, Partridge and Phoenix Nights with lots more boobies, sex and swearing.

It was brilliant.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:05 am

Not a fan of American 'comedy' as a rule, but I'll look out for it.

All 4 series on Amazon for £30, I'll add it to my list.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:10 am

Union Cane wrote:Not a fan of American 'comedy' as a rule, but I'll look out for it.

All 4 series on Amazon for £30, I'll add it to my list.

Series 4 was a bit of a let down but the first 3 are superb.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:23 am

I loved Eastbound and Down Tina. Kenny Perry was brilliant, a man almost without redeeming features.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Egg and cress sandwich and chicken and barley broth... Insipid

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Beef Salad sandwich Rick. Not started it yet, but it will be brilliant as I made it. Us men of the north make our own dinner.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:23 pm

Why do men of the north call lunch 'dinner'?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:26 pm

I've had this discussion many times since I moved down here, it is dinner and tea. Dinner at dinner time, and tea at tea time.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:29 pm

And Hammer at Hammer time.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:34 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Why do men of the north call lunch 'dinner'?

Mainly to differentiate ourselves from southerners.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Why do southerners call cous cous food?

But we have dinner at lunch and tea at dinner.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Jeff wrote:Us men of the north make our own dinner.

Wish I had made mine Jeff... Nothing like a home made manwich, with dead stuff on it, rather than some grass and the product of a birds menstrual cycle on day old bread...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Rowley wrote:I loved Eastbound and Down Tina. Kenny Perry was brilliant, a man almost without redeeming features.

You mean Kenny Powers but you've bought a warm glow to my heart, Jeffrey.

Knew I could rely on you. I liked Stevie his goon of a sidekick as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Mine was lovely Rick. Bag of Frazzles to follow. Dead stuff on the sandwich and dead stuff flavoured snacks. Proper dinner.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Jeff wrote:Mine was lovely Rick. Bag of Frazzles to follow. Dead stuff on the sandwich and dead stuff flavoured snacks. Proper dinner.

Think I may have to go out and catch my own tea to make me feel better...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Not sure what tea will bring me Rick. We normally go to TSMR’s granddad on a Wednesday. He is virtually blind so cannot really cook anything. As a consequence I have had oven cooked frozen fish and chips every Wednesday for about the last eight years. TSMR is a bit ill today so we’re probably not going. Does being grateful my wife got ill on a Wednesday make me a bad person?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Jeff wrote:Does being grateful my wife got ill on a Wednesday make me a bad person?

Not in the circumstances Jeff, perfectly in your rights there.

I am going to rely on a pub to feed me tonight I reckon, get half time sandwiches in a quiz I am doing tonight... Pretty sweet.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:13 pm

I'll be re-heating my pork shoulder, chorizo, porcini mushroom and vermouth ragu. Served with mashed batata.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'll be re-heating my pork shoulder, chorizo, porcini mushroom and vermouth ragu. Served with mashed batata.

It's pork and sausage stew.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'll be re-heating my pork shoulder, chorizo, porcini mushroom and vermouth ragu. Served with mashed batata.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 3559488474

Ham & cheese sandwich and some tomatoes and a can of Irn Bru.

Just been roped into doing Movember this year, I'd better make a start.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Tino wrote:It's pork and sausage stew.

With Smash

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Hahaha - you idiot - it's spelt "potato".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

No, this was seriously sheeeet hot. There was a Rick Stein repeat on Saturday Kitchen so I cooked it on Sunday. He used Wild Boar though. The vermouth is incredible - herby, sweet and alcohol-y. Forgot there are chestnuts in it too.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

No, this was seriously sheeeet hot. There was a Rick Stein repeat on Saturday Kitchen so I cooked it on Sunday. He used Wild Boar though. The vermouth is incredible - herby, sweet and alcohol-y. Forgot there are chestnuts in it too.

Pompous tw*t.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Union Cane wrote:

I had a moustache a year or so ago for a week. Shaved the rest of the beard off. I looked like Mr off of lovely bones. The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 17358-28615

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Pompous tw*t.

I cooked thigh of chicken (boned and unboned) in a jus with leek and fennel last night. Magnificent.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Shouldn't you really start in say, November?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Adam D wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Just been roped into doing Movember this year, I'd better make a start.
Shouldn't you really start in say, November?

I could, but it would be nothing but wisps by the time December came round.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Our illustrious leader makes a reasonable point.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Union wrote:Ham & cheese sandwich and some tomatoes and a can of Irn Bru.

I am pretty sure that sean may be waiting for "Rapril"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:35 pm

I get bored of these charity things. Half of them are just an excuse for fat women to have 20mins off work eating cake.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Pompous tw*t.

I cooked thigh of chicken (boned and unboned) in a jus of leek and fennel last night. Magnificent.

I had Burger King on the train home. Not so magnificent.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next