The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland v Argentina, 8 November

+38
FecklessRogue
blindsided
demosthenes
tatterd
Manky-Flanker
A Simply Mesmeric Try
TheMildlyFranticLlama
SecretFly
Argybargy
Notch
SirBurger
sensisball
TJ
highland_scot
tigertattie
des
nickj
BigGee
cakeordeath
jimbopip
IanBru
R!skysports
EWT Spoons
Tattie Scones RRN
madmaccas
Anglobraveheart
Majestic83
mckay1402
reallybored
MacKnocked-on
Pat_Mustard
RuggerRadge2611
Nematode
GLove39
RDW
Biltong
George Carlin
42 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 Empty Scotland v Argentina, 8 November

Post by George Carlin Sun 02 Nov 2014, 8:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 Mini_s10      Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 Mini_p10   
Scotland v Argentina
8 November 2014
KO: 17:30 GMT
BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh

Referee: Wayne Barnes (RFU)
Touch judges : George Clancy (IRFU) & Marius Mitrea (FIR)
TV : Eric Gauzins (FFR)

BBC Two/Various others

A. Teams:

Scotland
Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 Kareng11
15 Stuart Hogg (Glasgow Warriors); 24 caps
14 Sean Maitland (Glasgow Warriors); 13 caps
13 Mark Bennett (Glasgow Warriors); uncapped
12 Alex Dunbar (Glasgow Warriors); 8 caps
11 Tommy Seymour (Glasgow Warriors); 10 caps
10 Finn Russell (Glasgow Warriors); 2 caps
9 Greig Laidlaw CAPTAIN (Gloucester); 31 caps

1 Alasdair Dickinson (Edinburgh Rugby); 36 caps
2 Ross Ford (Edinburgh Rugby); 77 caps
3 Euan Murray (Glasgow Warriors); 60 caps
4 Richie Gray (Castres); 39 caps
5 Jonny Gray (Glasgow Warriors); 5 caps
6 Rob Harley (Glasgow Warriors); 7 caps
7 Blair Cowan (London Irish); 3 caps
8 Adam Ashe (Glasgow Warriors); 1 cap

16 Scott Lawson (Gloucester); 45 caps
17 Gordon Reid (Glasgow Warriors); 3 caps
18 Geoff Cross (London Irish); 32 caps
19 Tim Swinson (Glasgow Warriors); 9 caps
20 Alasdair Strokosch (Perpignan); 40 caps
21 Henry Pyrgos (Glasgow Warriors); 12 caps
22 Duncan Weir (Glasgow Warriors); 15 caps
23 Sean Lamont (Glasgow Warriors); 88 caps

Argentina
Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 Bereni10
15 Joaquin Tuculet
14 Juan Imhoff
13 Marcelo Bosch
12 Juan Martín Hernandez
11 Manuel Montero
10 Nicolas Sanchez
9 Martin Landajo

1 Marcos Ayerza
2 Agustin Creevy (capt)
3 Ramiro Herrera
4 Tomas Lavanini
5 Juan Cruz Guillemai
6 Rodrigo Baez
7 Javier Ortega Desio
8 Leonardo Senatore

16 Matias Cortese
17 Lucas Noguera Paz
18 Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro
19 Lucas Ponce
20 Facundo Isa
21 Tomas Cubelli
22 Santiago Gonzalez Iglesias
23 Horacio Agulla

B. Form - head to head (last 5 matches):

21 June 2014
Estadio Mario Alberto Kempes, Córdoba
19 – 21 to Scotland
2014 Summer Test

25 September 2011
Wellington Regional Stadium, Wellington
13 – 12 to Argentina
2011 Rugby World Cup

19 June 2010
Estadio José María Minella, Mar del Plata
9 – 13 to Scotland
2010 Scottish tour of Argentina

12 June 2010
Estadio José Fierro, Tucumán
16 – 24 to Scotland
2010 Scottish tour of Argentina

28 November 2009
Murrayfield, Edinburgh
6 – 9 to Argentina
2009 Autumn International

C. Form:

Scotland

28 June 2014
South Africa 55–6  Scotland

20 June 2014
Argentina 19–21  Scotland

14 June 2014
Canada 17–19 Scotland

7 June 2014
United States 6–24 Scotland

Argentina

Oct 4, 2014
Rugby Championship / Puma Trophy
Argentina 21 - 17 Australia

Sep 27, 2014
Rugby Championship
Argentina 13 - 34 New Zealand

Sep 13, 2014
Rugby Championship / Puma Trophy
Australia 32 - 25 Argentina

Sep 6, 2014
Rugby Championship
New Zealand 28 - 9 Argentina

Last edited by George Carlin on Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 Empty Re: Scotland v Argentina, 8 November

Post by Pat_Mustard Fri 07 Nov 2014, 12:58 pm

That is absolutely typical of BBC Scotland sport.

SRU have tweeted a photo of the squad practicing lineouts, and Richie is lifting Jonny - now that is one tall lineout! A strategy to combat Ford's overthrows perhaps?

Pat_Mustard

Back to top Go down

Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 Empty Re: Scotland v Argentina, 8 November

Post by Nematode Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:03 pm

MacKnocked-on wrote:Has anyone seen the BBC advert for the match? Saw it last night, most of the footage they've used is of the Scotland rugby league team. Attention to detail not a strong point of the Beeb these days.

It's disappointing to say the least, however, I think what is worse is when "professionals" get things so wrong - this was probably some IT guy/girl who has no clue on rugby.

What is worse is listening to someone like John Beattie or Scott Hastings continuing to say that Phil Burleigh is playing well when he went off injured 20 mins before... And they said he was going off... They really are a waste of the license fee for commentating. You can tell they just haven't researched the game properly.

Also the Scotsman, well they take things to Scotsman level. Why miss out Hamilton when you can list 14 players instead of 15 (missing out Harley) in what is probably a top 10 article in terms of views (people want to see the team...). No wonder the Scotsman's doing so badly.

Rant over.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:41 pm

Any thoughts on the attendance tomorrow? I read earlier in the week we'd surpassed the previous record against Argentina, but given that it was only 35000 or something like that, that's not saying a lot!

Somewhere close to 50k would be good, but can't see it being much over 40k...

Just looked at the online ticketing website, and there's a lot of seats available!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:51 pm

As you say would be pleased with a crowd close to 50 but at a guess think it will be 41/42k

Don't think the all blacks is sold out either, my mate got tickets this week and said there was still a fair few seats available.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Fri 07 Nov 2014, 5:02 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
SirBurger wrote:
123456789 wrote:This day is a dark day for me, when Johnson was in charge I always felt on the verge of a call-up myself, this has been devastating.

I would liked to have seen Barclay at 7 as I don't rate Cowan much but Cotter clearly doesn't rate Barclay, Cowan seems to be selected because he's a New Zealander rather than on rugby ability and seems like the run of the mill, overrated mid table AP player whereas on his day Barclay can be very, very special. Admittedly those days had dried up but it appears they're returning. Aside from that it is a very, very exciting team.

I actually had an English friend who said that he thought the Six nations would be between England and Scotland based on that team and that we were one of only two Northern Hemisphere teams with a chance of making an impact at the World cup, coming from a guy who has not exactly been complimentary of Scotland in the past is quite a breakthrough, and I suspect a slightly misplaced opinion but we can dream.

I don't expect you to have watched much of London Irish play. For one they are never on TV anyway. However, Cowan has been selected because he is arguably the most in-form flanker in the Premiership. He out-performs every player he comes up against in the 7 shirt and has done for the entirety of the past two seasons. It may well be that he doesn't quite cut the mustard at international level, but to say he has only been selected because he is a New Zealander and that he is overrated is really far from the truth. If anything he is underrated at domestic level. I really hope he proves you wrong this weekend.

Agreed, Cowan has been in outstanding form, best 7 in the premiership this season by a good distance. Think I saw somewhere he topped the stats for tackles and turn overs and was also very high up for carries. He is a very tough and abrasive 7 aswell which is good for scotland as there area few players who are a it too nice in the scotland pack.
His first cap for scotland wasn't the best but was much improved in the 2nd and I expect to him to be even more confident and bring his London Irish form to the scotland team.

I'll take your word for it but I wasn't impressed by any means when he played for Irish against Quins at Twickenham or when he has played for Scotland. I hope he proves me wrong but I have a feeling he has been picked ahead of Fusaro and Barclay for reasons other than playing ability. The biggest disappointment for me is Rennie, he should have been the Lions 7 and now he plays for Bristol.

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 07 Nov 2014, 5:23 pm

Numbers, DuPreez, Rennie, Barclay, Kellybrows, Wilson, Hogg. You could make two good units out of that lot. And we have Bluto waiting in the wings. Very Happy

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri 07 Nov 2014, 5:27 pm

Pat_Mustard wrote:That is absolutely typical of BBC Scotland sport.

SRU have tweeted a photo of the squad practicing lineouts, and Richie is lifting Jonny - now that is one tall lineout! A strategy to combat Ford's overthrows perhaps?

He'd have to do this to miss them- Luatua quarterback lineout
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 07 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

Saw this is the match day email from the SRU...
THE BT MURRAYFIELD CROWD TO LINK ARMS "AS ONE”

Our promotional campaign has been about the country getting behind the Scotland 'As One'.
Those giant pictures of Scotland players that have appeared all over the country are really huge montages created using thousands of photographs of sent to us by Scotland supporters.

We're continuing the theme on matchdays by encouraging everyone who comes along to BT Murrayfield this season to link arms during the National Anthem and get behind Scotland "As One”

So will you be linking arms tomorrow? Hug

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 07 Nov 2014, 6:51 pm

We haven't actually listed the Pumas, which is quite one eyed of us:

15 Joaquin Tuculet; 14 Juan Imhoff, 13 Marcelo Bosch, 12 Juan Martín Hernandez, 11 Manuel Montero; 10 Nicolas Sanchez, 9 Martin Landajo; 1 Marcos Ayerza, 2 Agustin Creevy (capt), 3 Ramiro Herrera; 4 Tomas Lavanini, 5 Juan Cruz Guillemai; 6 Rodrigo Baez, 7 Javier Ortega Desio, 8 Leonardo Senatore

Replacements: 16 Matias Cortese, 17 Lucas Noguera Paz, 18 Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro, 19 Lucas Ponce, 20 Facundo Isa, 21 Tomas Cubelli, 22 Santiago Gonzalez Iglesias, 23 Horacio Agulla

That's a young, exciting Pumas side too - we have to be in no doubt about that.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 07 Nov 2014, 7:01 pm

Oh dear god no. Linking arms?

Unless I'm seated next to the annual activity day of the Scottish Women's Society for Nymphomania and Steak Preparation I'll be keeping my hands to myself.

I try not to touch other members of the general public unless I'm in a real life-or-death situation. In fact, if someone was lifting me out of a crashed car, I'd probably insist on them using hand sanitizer.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 07 Nov 2014, 7:19 pm

Bru, just consider yourself lucky that you don't commute to work in London every day.All those sweaty unwashed proles in a confined space.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 07 Nov 2014, 7:31 pm

IanBru wrote:Oh dear god no. Linking arms?

Unless I'm seated next to the annual activity day of the Scottish Women's Society for Nymphomania and Steak Preparation I'll be keeping my hands to myself.

I try not to touch other members of the general public unless I'm in a real life-or-death situation. In fact, if someone was lifting me out of a crashed car, I'd probably insist on them using hand sanitizer.

Laugh

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 07 Nov 2014, 7:32 pm

I'm of mixed feeling about it. I mean maybe it's the sort of thing this divided country of ours needs... Whistle

My mates and I always stand shoulder to shoulder with linked arms during the anthem.

Having said that, might not tell them & make sure to be sitting in between them as opposed to on the flank!

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Argybargy Fri 07 Nov 2014, 7:45 pm

IanBru wrote:Oh dear god no. Linking arms?

Despite GCs excellent work on highlighting the natural beauties our fine country can produce at the start of the threads, I'd suggest you'd be better served "linking up" with the aforementioned society's Agentinian version. I'd say they would also be better at "cooking your meat" too...

Argybargy

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 07 Nov 2014, 11:41 pm

jimbopip wrote:Bru, just consider yourself lucky that you don't commute to work in London every day.All those sweaty unwashed proles in a confined space.
Jim, don't even start.

I'm five days in, standing for 35 minutes each way. It's my new personal hell. The Economist needs to increase the GSM on its paper - I need some extra heft for swatting.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:22 am

I did an hour each way on the tube for more than a decade. It taught me a lot. Key points:

1 British people are hugely reserved and will put themselves to extraordinary personal discomfort rather than complain.

2 Some people really do have no sense of personal space. Ot hygeine.

3 Some other people will genuinely pretend they haven't seen heavily pregnant women who would like to sit down.

4 The tube at midnight on a Friday/Saturday night is a Narnia-like alternative reality where it is completely acceptable to talk to anyone about anything, particularly if you've never seen said people before.

5 There's no need to contemplate settling for a mediocre long term relationship. Just one trip across central London to Canary Wharf will demonsrate the sheer tonnage of currently unknown beauties out there.

Now - I drop my daughter off at nursery and drive for 15 minutes in my nice air conditioned car to my nice air conditioned office. Apart from the constant prospect of being sped to fiery infinity by a local 9 year old in his new Bugati, I prefer my commute now.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 08 Nov 2014, 8:22 am

GLove39 wrote:Saw this is the match day email from the SRU...

Our promotional campaign has been about the country getting behind the Scotland 'As One'.
Those giant pictures of Scotland players that have appeared all over the country are really huge montages created using thousands of photographs of sent to us by Scotland supporters.

We're continuing the theme on matchdays by encouraging everyone who comes along to BT Murrayfield this season to link arms during the National Anthem and get behind Scotland "As One”

So will you be linking arms tomorrow? Hug

It doesn't have to be a hippy thing. Paul O'Connell shows you can link arms with manic aggression.

Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 Link-a10
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 8:41 am

Can I just say that Lucas Ponce is my new favourite player name ever. This is Argentina so I fully expect him to be a Big Ponce.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 08 Nov 2014, 9:09 am

GLove39 wrote:Saw this is the match day email from the SRU...

We're continuing the theme on matchdays by encouraging everyone who comes along to BT Murrayfield this season to link arms during the National Anthem and get behind Scotland "As One"

Some might suggest they missed out on that opportunity a month or so ago.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Sat 08 Nov 2014, 9:36 am

Some might say we did do that, Fly, but in a broader sense.

That's how I felt, anyway.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 08 Nov 2014, 10:01 am

I always thought that a No vote would render the anthem hollow at best and positively mocking at worst. Perhaps the buffties at the library are also concerned.
In purely rugby terms I have passed through optimism and now am convinced we will be monstered up front and outwitted in the backs. Dunbar and. Bennett will last 20 minutes and we'll be utterly shambolic. It's great being Scottish isn't it?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Sat 08 Nov 2014, 11:41 am

Just read in the Scotsman that Argentina have won their last four matches at Murrayfield, we win in Argentina and they seem to win here.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sat 08 Nov 2014, 1:19 pm

jimbopip wrote:
In purely rugby terms I have passed through optimism and now am convinced we will be monstered up front and outwitted in the backs. Dunbar and. Bennett will last 20 minutes and we'll be utterly shambolic. It's great being Scottish isn't it?
Sad Very Happy

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Sat 08 Nov 2014, 1:19 pm

Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 B16tTP0CYAAG1Zr

See Murrayfield has had a facelift with 'As One' on the seats.

Tumbleweed

Wish I could go today Sad

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Sat 08 Nov 2014, 1:25 pm

On a side note, it's sad to see stadiums not being sold out. Especially the Millenium for Wales vs Australia, with a large Welsh flag covering the empty seats.

Wales vs Australia games are always great to watch - for this many seats not to be sold is a bit worrying for rugby in the UK.

Scotland v Argentina, 8 November - Page 4 _78851587_chris_jones_millenium_stadium_pic

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 08 Nov 2014, 1:42 pm

Closed shop isn't it? I've now been to see pretty much every major rugby nation play at least once. A lot of the novelty has worn off.

If you're Welsh, I can see why you would not care about going to see Wales vs Australia... Seems like every time you turn on your TV this time of year its Wales and Australia. It's got to get a little bit boring, unions have to realise you can over-saturate the market.

At least with Ireland versus South Africa we don't play them all that often. Every second year at home I think it is, more or less. Not every year. But what I'm really, really excited about is going down to see Ireland vs Georgia next weekend. Ticket sales might indicate most do not agree. But I can't wait. Special occasion.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 08 Nov 2014, 4:08 pm

Horrible weather - this is definitely going to be an arm wrestle. We might have to wait for all this attacking rugby!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 08 Nov 2014, 4:47 pm

George Carlin wrote:I did an hour each way on the tube for more than a decade. It taught me a lot. Key points:

1 British people are hugely reserved and will put themselves to extraordinary personal discomfort rather than complain.

2 Some people really do have no sense of personal space. Ot hygeine.

3 Some other people will genuinely pretend they haven't seen heavily pregnant women who would like to sit down.

4 The tube at midnight on a Friday/Saturday night is a Narnia-like alternative reality where it is completely acceptable to talk to anyone about anything, particularly if you've never seen said people before.

5 There's no need to contemplate settling for a mediocre long term relationship. Just one trip across central London to Canary Wharf will demonsrate the sheer tonnage of currently unknown beauties out there.

Now - I drop my daughter off at nursery and drive for 15 minutes in my nice air conditioned car to my nice air conditioned office. Apart from the constant prospect of being sped to fiery infinity by a local 9 year old in his new Bugati, I prefer my commute now.

What you both need to do is join the Lycra Warriors and get on your bikes!

30 years of cycle commuting in London and I am still standing and have you any idea how much money that has saved me in that time, I imagine that it would run into tens of thousands of pounds, keeps you fit as well, so saves you some Gym fees as well. Despite what you might hear, cycling in London is now actually safer and more popular than ever.

I have just woken up after doing an overnight ride from Hyde Park Corner to Southend and then back this morning, a gentle 110 miles. Hopefully the coffee will kick in before kick off!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:11 pm

TweedleDumb and Dumber running the touchlines today, I see.
What could possibly go wrong?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:18 pm

Bbc keep showing the clip of Ritchie grey dummying rob Kearney. Still love it
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:21 pm

I'm nervous, that feeling of impending doom that so often accompanies a Scotland rugby match has arrived big time!

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:23 pm

TheMildlyFranticLlama wrote:I'm nervous, that feeling of impending doom that so often accompanies a Scotland rugby match has arrived big time!
Totally. The worst thing is that this is a Scotland team we might actually all choose.

It's almost like we have no excuses left if we c*ck this up.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:32 pm

Feck it. Off to bed
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:33 pm

Tennis, anyone?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:34 pm

Same Poopie different faces

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:35 pm

picard

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:36 pm

Nooo. Carried back in don't take a quick line out 50 yards further down the park

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:38 pm

Get in there

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:39 pm

Ritchie Gray. King of the dummy
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by madmaccas Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:47 pm

Richie looks well up for this! He's getting stuck in at the breakdown, something he's not famous for, and has created 2 turnovers.

madmaccas

http://www.scotlandrugbynews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:50 pm

The kids are all playing well, Gray J and Ashe going forward evrerytime they get the ball and Finn Russell playing with a very cool head and kicking beautifully. Bennett still to get in the game but sure he will. Its all very promising so far

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:57 pm

Gray power
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by A Simply Mesmeric Try Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:57 pm

2 mighty shades of Gray
A Simply Mesmeric Try
A Simply Mesmeric Try

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:57 pm

Mr and Mrs Gray have certainly done their bit for Scotland!

We done to both of them, both playing brilliantly

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:59 pm

Yellow card to the Pumas. The time is now.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:02 pm

WTF, we have scored as many tries this half as we usually do in a season!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:02 pm

Arghhhh should have made the pass to Bennet

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:03 pm

That should have been a try twice!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:04 pm

Bennet is having a nightmare. Nerves getting the better of him

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:04 pm

Jonny Jonny jonny.

we'll forgive him that one due to his good performance so far
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next