The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Silver
88Chris05
Union Cane
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
Rowley
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov 2014, 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

ARSE

Last edited by Galted on Thu 20 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:08 am

Hi
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:08 am

Morning Ricko. A lovely one over here. My dad found out this weekend that he's part Jewish which makes me part Jewish. Great news as it means I'll go to heaven. Was quite worried with the debaucherous lifestyle I was leading.

Sicond
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:08 am

Or fourth, I guess
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:10 am

kingraf wrote:Or fourth, I guess

Just as well you recognized that, Raf. You would have been on the receiving end of some very stern words otherwise. Very stern!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:15 am

kingraf wrote:My dad found out this weekend that he's part Jewish

Did he get a tip off?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:16 am

Union Cane wrote:
kingraf wrote:My dad found out this weekend that he's part Jewish

Did he get a tip off?

That is beautiful, Union.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:17 am

The anti-Semiteness of your post is not lost on me, 'fly.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:19 am

So if you are half Jewish, do you have a 2 skin and wear a triangle round your neck?

Morning raf, glad to hear that your eternal soul is safe in the kingdom of heaven, must make you sleep a lot easier at night you will have to let Mario Balotelli know the big crazy bar steward

Morning Union

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:21 am

That is very good. No he didn't, I don't think. My grandmother told him. She's been dropping lots of bombshells on his life recently. Three months ago, she told him his birthday is actually on the 16th of July, not August.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:28 am

Good Moaning All,

I can't confirm it 100% but I recently found out one of my ancestor's names might roughly translate as "Partridge".

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:31 am

Raf wrote:My grandmother told him. She's been dropping lots of bombshells on his life recently. Three months ago, she told him his birthday is actually on the 16th of July, not August.

Do you reckon she is just getting to that age that we all aspire to Raf? Whereby you can just go nuts and mess with your kids heads...

TLD wrote:I can't confirm it 100% but I recently found out one of my ancestor's names might roughly translate as "Partridge".

Must've shook the roots of the family tree that bad boy TLD!

No bite on the boxing board yet super?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:32 am

Morning/afternoon Paul.

Watched a few videos of the Hughes Funeral. Is it televised in Oz? Michael Clarke gave a wonderful speech.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:33 am

I don't know whether to laugh or sing, rick.

Yes, full coverage here, Frank.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:37 am

I think you should plant a pear tree in recognition TLD

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:46 am

Too late rick. I've already planted 160 banana trees.

I dare anyone to say Bob Barker (American quiz sow host) was all hype.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:50 am

TLD wrote:I dare anyone to say Bob Barker (American quiz sow host) was all hype.

All hyped on being Barney's dad until the realism hit...

Charles Dickens was a hype job, jumped up soap opera writer with sub par villains.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:02 am

A word in earnest is as good as a speech.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:11 am

I thought a Tale of two Cities was rather decent
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:40 am

kingraf wrote:That is very good. No he didn't, I don't think. My grandmother told him. She's been dropping lots of bombshells on his life recently. Three months ago, she told him his birthday is actually on the 16th of July, not August.

She might just be talking gin or senility related b0llocks.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Adam D wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Is your first name 'Adam'?

No.

To get you all started, I am male, an actor and a c*nt.

Are you Will Ferrell?

Very good, Julius. The only funny work he's ever been involved in is your posts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:08 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Good Moaning All,

I can't confirm it 100% but I recently found out one of my ancestor's names might roughly translate as "Partridge".

Are you related to David Cassidy?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:22 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I think I love you

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:29 am

Adam D wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I think I love you

Thank you. I always thought Shirley Jones was kind of cute.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:45 am

Is Natalie Cassidy related to David Cassidy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:Is Natalie Cassidy related to David Cassidy?

No. I don't think Ted Cassidy is either, although some Cassidys are related to each other.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:02 am

I know at least 4 people called Steve, none of them are related to each other. One of them is from Nigeria.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:04 am

I have spoken to a few Steve's who work in a call centre in Bangolore

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:14 am

I spoke to a Martin from Bangalore.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:14 am

rick_dagless wrote:I have spoken to a few Steve's who work in a call centre in Bangolore
Did you watch South Park the other day with the joke about this?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:I have spoken to a few Steve's who work in a call centre in Bangolore

Don't believe them Rick, would guess in my professional capacity I speak to more people from Bangalore than anyone on here. None of them are called Steve, don't believe a word they say, I am on to their game.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:18 am

Adam wrote:Did you watch South Park the other day with the joke about this?

Unfortunately not, I am not up to date with my South Park these days...

Jeff wrote:Don't believe them Rick, would guess in my professional capacity I speak to more people from Bangalore than anyone on here. None of them are called Steve, don't believe a word they say, I am on to their game.

Must admit I had my suspicions Jeff, but why would a professional lie to me over the phone.

However I believe you, and you have now confirmed my worries to be true. I shall be on my guard in future!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:22 am

Aussie Helpline

Radio - "G'day mate, Aussie Helpline...What's the problem cobber?"

Caller - "I'm in Darwin with my sheila and she's been stung on the minge by a wasp, and now her vag has completely closed up."

Radio - "Bummer mate!"

Caller - "Thanks mate, I hadn't thought of that, Bye."

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:36 am

Funny enough, there's a local bank who's most recent ad campaign revolves around a particularly dim-witted Steve. The tagline is "Unsteve Yourself". Apparently Steves all over are quite offended, as are Stephens, Stefans, and even Stephanies.

http://www.ewn.co.za/2014/12/02/FNBs-unSteve-yourself-campaign-under-fire
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 03 Dec 2014, 12:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

It all makes sense now, Jules.

How's your day been?
Can you still see those trees from your window? Wink

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:02 pm

The last few days have been busy with a customer asking for stupid things and ignoring the important things. Hopefully that will soon be resolved.

Also quite upset at Tino's/Deven Verma's passing.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:09 pm

Tina will be in Spain. I know you don't follow the sport, but the keener eyed boxing fans amongst us will have noticed he always decamps to Spain within a few weeks of Wladimir Klitschko fighting. His stalkerish little w*nkerish ways are really getting out of hand.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:19 pm

Jeff do you know much about VSF Global?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:19 pm

I promised super that I would try and carry on the Coxy baiting but have not had the time, anybody fancy taking up the mantle?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I promised super that I would try and carry on the Coxy baiting but have not had the time, anybody fancy taking up the mantle?

where is he?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:23 pm

super seems to think that he is Captain Kirk on the boxing boards...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:50 pm

Wlad is a 6'6 Adonis of sorts. The type of man upper middle class men tend to have a slightly homoerotic longing for.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Dec 2014, 2:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Jeff do you know much about VSF Global?

A bit, don't really deal with them directly. They are commerical partners of UK Visas and Immigration and run some of their centres where people overseas lodge the applications.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Dec 2014, 2:04 pm

rick_dagless wrote:super seems to think that he is Captain Kirk on the boxing boards...

I bet he hates Amir Khaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 03 Dec 2014, 2:13 pm

You mean "A mere Con"?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 2:36 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Jeff do you know much about VSF Global?

A bit, don't really deal with them directly. They are commerical partners of UK Visas and Immigration and run some of their centres where people overseas lodge the applications.

Brother lives in Bali with his Balinese missus and daughter. They refused the missus entry for Christmas

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 3:52 pm

Had the
Well, there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that Neil will be taking over both branches, and some of you will lose your jobs. Those of you who are kept on will have to relocate to Swindon, if you wanna stay. I know, gutting. On a more positive note, the good news is, I've been promoted, so... every cloud. You're still thinking about the bad news aren't you?
chat this afternoon. Shutting us down.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 03 Dec 2014, 4:02 pm

Sorry to hear Sean. Hope you got a good payout.

Let me know if I can help (professionally, not sexually obviously!)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 4:06 pm

Oh it's going to be a long winded process. Talking about retention bonuses etc. while the transfer of business takes place.

I'm over the moon (as long as I get the bunce and my share options).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Dec 2014, 4:07 pm

Sorry to hear that Sean, however look at the positives. You did not enjoy it. Treat this as an opportunity to do the job you actually want to do mate. Don't fall for Adam's grooming either, he prays on the vulnerable.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Dec 2014, 4:09 pm

No honestly best news for ages. I feel sorry for some who are upset. I don't like them but it isn't nice.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next