The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 7:44 am

I am going to London again next week. I fully intend to avoid meeting galted and Tina

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 06 Feb 2015, 7:58 am

super wrote:That's a pity, jeff. If you'd come to Edinburgh we could have deliberately not met. I'll likely be staying over in Leeds on the 19th if any of the Yorkshire brethren don't want to meet up.

I live and work very close to Leeds super, so I will happily avoid you if you wish?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:07 am

I may also have to go to a conference in Bradford in March. I could do some top avoiding of you and Dave. Although suspect Dave will see a conference as top bait to draw out prostitutes for him to kill and that he'll be lurking about somewhere.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:12 am

Rowley wrote:I am going to London again next week. I fully intend to avoid meeting galted and Tina

I don't think you should be too hasty, Jeff. The only other 606'er I know that works in Laaadon is TopHat.

Galted and I would be far better company than him.

Great night last night. Mrs Windows was out with her other man the zumba girls. I watched both the opening game of the Super League (Widnes fought back for a draw with arch rivals Wigan despite being 0-16 down and having a man sent off in the 23rd minute. Widnes also lost their captain and playmaker to concussion early on. Cracking stuff) and bits of the opening day of the Premier League darts. Lewis in ominous form, crushing RvB 7-1 with a 113.8 average.

If I'd had time for a w*nk, it would have been the perfect evening.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:19 am

I had fun last night too. Me and Mrs W. did zumba.

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yes, I know it's not grammatically correct.)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I had fun last night too. Me and Mrs W. did zumba.

I'd consider that an honour.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:25 am

Is Zumba that thing where naked chicks wail on each other?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:29 am

superflyweight wrote:Is Zumba that thing where naked chicks wail on each other?

I sincerely hope so.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:30 am

I got a foul stare from my mate's girlfriend when I asked her that question when she was talking about netball.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:31 am

superflyweight wrote:I got a foul stare from my mate's girlfriend when I asked her that question when she was talking about netball.  

Don't let Raf catch you denigrating netball like that. It's a proper rough, tough mans game.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:35 am

super wrote:I may also have to go to a conference in Bradford in March. I could do some top avoiding of you and Dave. Although suspect Dave will see a conference as top bait to draw out prostitutes for him to kill and that he'll be lurking about somewhere.

Consider it done, I have got never meeting DAVE down to a fine art form. Partly cup rules, partly for my own personal safety.

Plus I bet your conference is at either Cedar Court or Valley Parade, both easily avoidable.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:39 am

I had a lovely evening last night also Tina, downloaded a couple of sixties albums so obscure you would almost certainly rupture a spleen, had a lovely relaxing radox bath whilst listening to said albums and reading my big beloved Joe Choynski book and then watched an episode of the world at war in bed. Nigh on my perfect evening.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:43 am

Rowley wrote:I had a lovely evening last night also Tina, downloaded a couple of sixties albums so obscure you would almost certainly rupture a spleen, had a lovely relaxing radox bath whilst listening to said albums and reading my big beloved Joe Choynski book and then watched an episode of the world at war in bed. Nigh on my perfect evening.

That's pretty good apart from the pretentious, pompous, "look at me, look at me, I'm so different to everyone else" music and the gay soak. Boxing books and World at War can't really be faulted though.

Didn't fancy the darts or Super League? Missed a cracking northern mans rugby game.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:45 am

TSMR was home Tina, being an excellent husband I gave her a free run of the TV and occupied myself elsewhere.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:46 am

Rowley wrote:TSMR was home Tina, being an excellent husband I gave her a free run of the TV and occupied myself elsewhere.

Where do you really live? You're not from Yorkshire are you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:48 am

I really am Tina, I am a sophisticated 21st century man though. I am also punching well above my weight missus wise and woefully ill equipped for being single. I have to ensure I do not blow this one. Persuading one woman to marry me was in defiance of all odds, I would be a fool to tempt fate again.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:49 am

I believe its the former Rick - I'm desperately trying to avoid it and have asked for volunteers before I just make someone else go.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:51 am

I also watched an episode of World at War last night. Barbarossa - cracking performance by the Russians.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:51 am

I had Lyndsay Vonn over for the night myself. We had a couple of cans of cider and a few glasses of wine whilst she gave me a full body naked massage. This was followed by 5 hours of ravishing sex. Nigh on a perfect evening.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:55 am

superflyweight wrote:I also watched an episode of World at War last night.  Barbarossa - cracking performance by the Russians.  

Burma for me, is perhaps rivalling the Russian winter as the places I would have least liked to find myself during the war.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:I had Lyndsay Vonn over for the night myself. We had a couple of cans of cider and a few glasses of wine whilst she gave me a full body naked massage. This was followed by 5 hours of ravishing sex. Nigh on a perfect evening.

Translation - you drank Tennants Super out of a dirty ashtray and then had a posh w@nk.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:56 am

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I also watched an episode of World at War last night.  Barbarossa - cracking performance by the Russians.  

Burma for me, is perhaps rivalling the Russian winter as the places I would have least liked to find myself during the war.

My grandfather was in Burma. I have his medal at home, the Burma Star.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:00 am

Watching that Tina the medal was well earned and then some, stating the obvious but f*cking horrible.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:03 am

Rowley wrote:Watching that Tina the medal was well earned and then some, stating the obvious but f*cking horrible.

I've been re-watching The Pacific this week. I know it's Hollywood but some of those places were grim.

Watched the Okinawa one the other night. Gruesome place. I dread to think what a full scale invasion of the mainland would have been like.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:04 am

Radioactive.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:06 am

Was impressed to see Vera Lynn showed up in Burma though, appreciate she was hardly fighting on the front line, but fair play to her for going to the hell hole places.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:07 am

I listened to some Zoviet*France on the way home, then went to Sainsburys.

Living the dream.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:08 am

You would be wise to get voulunteers super, but if you are unable to do so, I will ensure I am nowhere near the place.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:11 am

Union Cane wrote:I listened to some Zoviet*France on the way home, then went to Sainsburys.

Living the dream.

I went to Aldi as a Pinot Noir they sell was recommended highly on Saturday kitchen. Had been out of stock all week but managed to find 4 bottles last night in the Camberley store. Good value at £4.39

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:14 am

Union Cane wrote:I listened to some Zoviet*France on the way home, then went to *The* Sainsburys.

Living the dream.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

The Sainsburys?

Not having that, nobody speaks like that. That is just crazy.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:19 am

Don't be saying that to Tina. Is a subject he feels quite strongly about.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:25 am

Union Cane wrote:The Sainsburys?

They all say that where I come from, Cane. RiCk would appreciate that. The Asda, the Tesco, the Sainburys.

It drives me up the f*cking wall, I can tell you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:27 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:The Sainsburys?

They all say that where I come from, Cane.  RiCk would appreciate that.  The Asda, the Tesco, the Sainburys.

It drives me up the f*cking wall, I can tell you.

Do they also call that band The The The?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:29 am

sean wrote:Do they also call that band The The The?

They have never heard of The The, they have heard of the Scooter...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:31 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Do they also call that band The The The?

They have never heard of The The, they have heard of the Scooter...

We They only really do it with shops. Or the dole office.

Or sometimes out on the rob.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:34 am

Morning bitches. Opened the door this morning and there was a giant the size of bjornsson wearing a british gas logo t shirt. I told him the meter was outside and he started to take a reading... suddenly the neighbours cat jumped on him. He screamed like a girl and ran all the way down the road batting at his back even though the cat had jumped off almost immediately.

Ahhahaahahahahahahahah

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:37 am

Do you have gas in Luton, Shah?

I thought it was all coal fired burners still? What about the leccy? Have you got that yet?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Do you have gas in Luton, Shah?

Does Shah have gas? Did you really need to ask that?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:39 am

Don't think you want to get into an argument with Shah over oil.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:40 am

Rowley wrote:

Fair point. I did really mean the people from Luton who weren't involved in international terrorism. But point taken.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:40 am

super wrote:Don't think you want to get into an argument with Shah over oil.

TRUSSY would, probably make a decision that Luton needs freedom implementing.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:40 am

I thought it was all coal fired burners still?  What about the leccy?  Have you got that yet?

We're not peasants like you northern bastards. Just chavs

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:41 am

superflyweight wrote:Don't think you want to get into an argument with Shah over oil.  

Especially when they can scrape the sweat off you and use it to power their cars.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:42 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

I thought it was all coal fired burners still?  What about the leccy?  Have you got that yet?

We're not peasants like you northern bastards. Just chavs

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:45 am

Rowley wrote:

Force of habit rowley, he has to ask his own son for pocket money and whether he can go out with his friends. He even has to dress up as a postman so he can have sex with his own wife.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:53 am

Rowley wrote:

This being the culture cup, he should have Classical Gas.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:00 am

Hope I'm not lowering the tone but I watched Beethoven's pastoral symphony at the royal festival hall last night. Phucking excellent. Some Mendelssohn and Mahler to start with which was less phucking excellent. Quite a good-looking bird playing cello, managed to deviously work out her name using Tinoish stalking tactics and looked her up on the internetwork, turns out she's originally from auckland and isn't so hot close up. Bitch.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:03 am

Have you been watching Symphony on BBC 4 Galted, a history of the symphony, is the second episode tonight, covering the later of Beethoven's works onwards. Mozart and Hyden last week, lovely stuff.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

Benders.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next