The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 4 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:56 am

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:34 am

TheSecondComing wrote:
Koba wrote:Morning Azzy, how was your weekend?
Shight. My wife and father-in-law are Spuds.

You're yesterdays news they've got bigger fish to fry. North London Derby next week.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:38 am

Adnan Januzaj maybe heading to Everton on loan...Guessing Mirallas is off

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 pm

One half-arrised Belgian winger for another? No loss for Everton. At least Januzaj will try - he needs to do well to get back in at United. Or to make a big club buy him. Mirallas has taken his foot off the gas for several months now and if Everton can sell him for £12m, they've done well.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Albion linked with:

Buying
Etienne Capoue Very Happy
Carlton Cole Doh
Neil Taylor Headscratch
Darren Fletcher furious

Selling
Graham Dorrans Hug
Brown Ideye Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 4 3559488474

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:One half-arrised Belgian winger for another? No loss for Everton. At least Januzaj will try - he needs to do well to get back in at United. Or to make a big club buy him. Mirallas has taken his foot off the gas for several months now and if Everton can sell him for £12m, they've done well.

I guess you've not been watching Everton despite the penalty issue he has still played well.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:13 pm

I have. He's been nowhere near as dynamic as previous seasons.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Got to agree with Viva.

He's been our best player in the last few months and has looked better than he ever has for us.

It's not so much the penalty issue either. More that he has been angling for a move to a CL club for a while now
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Steven Naismith has been better than anyone I've seen for you guys, and he's been like that since February last year when you guys lost 1-0 to Chelsea at the Bridge (the game I was at). Every time I see Naismith play he's dangerous - much more so than Mirallas.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:28 pm

I've got Trebs this week, good luck me!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:28 pm

How the hell is Yakubu only 32?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:38 pm

I know Miky, best tactician on here I am Wink

Seriously good luck on our game, I've just handed my tactics in.

Just to confirm I've used Aurier and not Chiellini OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Naismith has been good for ages, you are right. But IMO Mirallas has been better over the last few months.

Either way, the Januzaj story is rubbish anyway. We enquired a week or so ago, and were told to bugger off.

And I don't think Mirallas is being allowed to leave either
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:40 pm

Trebs it don't matter, I'm putting 10 players behind the ball and making 2 of them lay down on the goal line.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:45 pm

I'll be a bit more positive and helpful after this gameweek mate Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Thanks mate.

The tactics will say, stand and deliver. That's basically it.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Not intended to pick on Trebs, but this issue of using a player, selling them during the week, then buying a new one is a difficult one to follow. Even for experienced managers.

Can we instigate a rule whereby all Lawyer deals, TP signings, releases signings etc are all processed at Monday midnight? Ie when the TPs reset?

Trebs has been honest to Miky here, but imagine if he hadn't. Miky would be lining up against Chiellini, not realising Aurier was the player he should have been facing.

So all deals during the week would go onto a 'holding page', all confirmed, but your squad is set for the week as what it is at Tuesday 12am.

Example: I sell Sanchez through lawyers on Wednesday and buy Vidal on Monday. Technically I can use Vidal, but my opponent will have done tactics facing Sanchez. Not really fair!

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:04 pm

It's a good idea, although the current rule is all signings up to the end of Friday can be used, and those that are signed after Friday cannot be used. Vice versa when selling.

So perhaps do it that any deal completed from 12am Saturday to 12am Tuesday go on a Transfer Pending page. It would be an official "yes the deal is done, no backing out now", but doesn't get put on the Transfer Confirmation page until Tuesday morning
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:23 pm

Seriously though Trebs I'm going to give it a go and good luck to you too and thanks for the luck back.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Holymiky wrote:I've got Trebs this week, good luck me!

You don't need luck. I'm voting, you'll win 3-0 to spite Trebs beating me in Week 1 Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 pm

I think if that happens Marky we may have to get investigated for a possible match fixing scandal.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Noah's got Bury FC coming to look at him in the next couple of weeks Smile

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Hiya guys, anyone still on?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Hiya guys, anyone on?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Yep.

Tactics sent, good luck Trebs.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Afro wrote:It's a good idea, although the current rule is all signings up to the end of Friday can be used, and those that are signed after Friday cannot be used. Vice versa when selling.

So perhaps do it that any deal completed from 12am Saturday to 12am Tuesday go on a Transfer Pending page. It would be an official "yes the deal is done, no backing out now", but doesn't get put on the Transfer Confirmation page until Tuesday morning

Doesn't this mean he can't use Chiellini?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Yep. The squad cut of is end of Friday isn't it.

So anyone bought after can't be played, and anyone sold after can be used.

The alternative to Azzy's idea is a squad page where you post your squad at the end of Friday, and that is who you can pick your team from
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Maybe just to make it easier people can just put "NOT AVAILABLE FOR WEEK ? SELECTION" just to make it easier so then everyone is up to date. We're all fair people so I'd be sure no one is about to cheat and even if someone is suspicious, they can always check on the confirmation page to see when they completed their transfer.

I like the rule personally, but its just an idea to clarify when a certain player was bought.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:59 pm

I think we're fine as it is to be honest.

I think I've been completely fair and honest.

Marky if I don't win then it's a scandal.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:01 pm

Hey guys,

You've probably noticed I haven't been around much lately (if not **** you), while I won't quit, if there's someone who wants a team that will be more active ill gladly step aside
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:04 pm

For the short time I've been here, I haven't and probably won't experience any problems with it. So as Trebs says, I doubt anything will go wrong. Could use tinkering slightly to improve it though.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:26 am

Wooooo I'm pidsed, just been offewc a 3sum and a large line of coke, it
ruined it doe.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:22 am

Hero wrote:Wooooo I'm pidsed, just been offewc a 3sum and a large line of coke, it
ruined it doe.

Did Hero get hacked?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:28 am

Morning.

If anyone wants a laugh read the 20 pages of so from here

http://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/265007/2731

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:29 am

No I was rather drunk picard

In some tiny bar in Austria last night and Id been chatting with this couple towards the end only for them to then invite me back to their apartment to join in and do a large line of coke.
I politely turned down the offer.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:43 am

As much as i would of liked Schurrle to stay as I feel there was more to come from him, I understand why he went because he is a world champion but it's difficult to put him in the team through no fault of his own when Hazard, Willian and Oscar have been so consistent. Good luck to him.

On the flip side I am excited to have Cuadrado now, he will be exciting I'm sure and it seems like he is genuinely happy to be at Chelsea.

What do you guys think of the transfers?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:44 am

I think Schurrle is better than Willian, and no worse than Cuadrado. If it means Willian isn't first choice then it improves Chelsea.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:45 am

Tactics in from everyone except Sodhat, once he gets 'em in I'll briefly consider doing results.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:46 am

Sodhat isn't in the league now, you'll be waiting some time.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:04 am

Laugh

We're having a snow day here not even worth attempting leaving my road cos it ain't happening.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:07 am

Okay. For Sodhat, read GSC.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:21 am

Also, I can't take Juan Cuadrado seriously since I realised he's Raymond the Bastard from Max and Paddy! Google it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:38 am

Morning

Well done Hero because they would have raped you and ate you.

I'd have tried Schurrle plus money for Reus.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:41 am

Viva - told you we wouldn't sign Fletcher unless we unloaded players. We've unloaded two loans players, around £55k of base salary, plus Samaras (another £30k). Signed McManaman and Fletcher, wipes out the salary loss.

Shame Daniel Levy is a tw@ and vetoed the Adebayor loan to West Ham; they'd have loaned us Carlton Cole, and we'd have sold Ideye for £4m. I'd take a £6m loss on that waste of oxygen. That would have freed up another £15k a week in wages.

Then you have the Dorrans-Olsson swap that was lost because of snow-impaired travel. We lost out big time there, as Dorrans isn't worth £4m and Olsson definitely is Sad

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:45 am

Marco Streller available for his £1.1m TM value if anyone's interested Ok!

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:46 am

This is your 1hr 30 min warning

I will start doing lawyers.....When i feel like it after my breakfast so may be less then that......

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:46 am

Trebs wrote:Morning.

If anyone wants a laugh read the 20 pages of so from here

http://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/265007/2731
That whole user group make me sick, the way they treat people that aren't part of their special group. I gave up on ja very quickly once I realised what kind of people were on there.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:49 am

Trebs did you really get banned? Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:52 am

TheSecondComing wrote:Viva - told you we wouldn't sign Fletcher unless we unloaded players. We've unloaded two loans players, around £55k of base salary, plus Samaras (another £30k). Signed McManaman and Fletcher, wipes out the salary loss.

Shame Daniel Levy is a tw@ and vetoed the Adebayor loan to West Ham; they'd have loaned us Carlton Cole, and we'd have sold Ideye for £4m. I'd take a £6m loss on that waste of oxygen. That would have freed up another £15k a week in wages.

Then you have the Dorrans-Olsson swap that was lost because of snow-impaired travel. We lost out big time there, as Dorrans isn't worth £4m and Olsson definitely is Sad

You're right but that didn't stop West Brom signing him, you've got a top player at your club. I hope you stay up. X
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:32 am

Cba to read 20 pages, someone summarise for me
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next