The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Apr 2015, 6:47 pm

Rowley wrote:I have ten on here, that is more than I have in real life.

I have none on here, which is the same as I have in real life.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 28 Apr 2015, 7:24 pm

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:W@nkers! The lot of you.  I've just wasted hours reading the drivel on this and the last thread when I could have been doing nothing at work instead.  The only thing that made me laugh was the bummer Michaels getting woken up by his cat, I'm laughing again at recollection, that might be enough for redemption.

Fresh Fish.

Get him boys.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Apr 2015, 7:31 pm

Getting a little to crowded here. Although, another golfer on here... If you're willing to count Michaels (and I accept it's a flimsy addition at best), then we are the majority.

Fade time baby!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Tue 28 Apr 2015, 7:35 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
1GrumpyGolfer wrote:W@nkers! The lot of you.  I've just wasted hours reading the drivel on this and the last thread when I could have been doing nothing at work instead.  The only thing that made me laugh was the bummer Michaels getting woken up by his cat, I'm laughing again at recollection, that might be enough for redemption.

Fresh Fish.

Get him boys.

Bring it bomber boy raspberry

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 28 Apr 2015, 7:37 pm

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Fresh Fish.

Get him boys.

Bring it bomber boy  raspberry

Check.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:00 pm

I should never have joined you lot again, I've opened the door. I only did it to keep track on Tino.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:08 pm

Not too worried about Grumpy. He lives in Pennsylvania. Life expectancy is fairly short there.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:09 pm

Where is Tina when you need him? New people bombarding the place left right and centre, not one of whom appears to have even lodged a membership application, let alone had it ratified. On the back of the cricket affair earlier in the week this has not been a good week for his stewardship.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:10 pm

I will leave this to windows. An incursion, with a compliment, I've had a few and a wine and am slightly peed / confused yet vindicated for my humour.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:12 pm

Jeff, what was that jibelow thing about Osama film thing. Need a film and all I have is halo 4

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:12 pm

Zero Dark Thirty Sean, believe it is on Netflix. Bit slow but I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:20 pm

Cheers boss.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:20 pm

Rowley wrote:Zero Dark Thirty Sean, believe it is on Netflix. Bit slow but I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Get quicker broadband.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:24 pm

Booooom. Got it! Cheers mate

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:27 pm

Oh Love sacks. Seen it. Ginger bird. Bloody hell I am sh1t

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:07 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Zero Dark Thirty Sean, believe it is on Netflix. Bit slow but I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Get quicker broadband.

Bravo, really guffawed at that one.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:07 pm

Rowley wrote:Where is Tina when you need him? New people bombarding the place left right and centre, not one of whom appears to have even lodged a membership application, let alone had it ratified. On the back of the cricket affair earlier in the week this has not been a good week for his stewardship.

He knows I'm onto him. I knew I'd find the reason this kept going, and Tina's disappearance leads me to believe it was something to do with him and a poltergeist.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:31 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Get quicker broadband.

That really is quite good work Jules.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:59 pm

Sh1t on here tonight.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 29 Apr 2015, 12:04 am

Good film. Big red reminds me of the love of my life. Bit ginger mostly psycho.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 29 Apr 2015, 12:06 am

Fist

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 29 Apr 2015, 12:09 am

https://imgur.com/a/neESv

Spent a good amount of time laughing at this tonight. Really enjoyed the delusions of someone I can only presume is a young and extremely dull Union.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Apr 2015, 7:15 am

Blimey, there are grockles everywhere at the moment Tino has lost it...

Fist (in real terms)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:10 am

Fist (on my terms)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:26 am

Rowley wrote:Where is Tina when you need him? New people bombarding the place left right and centre, not one of whom appears to have even lodged a membership application, let alone had it ratified. On the back of the cricket affair earlier in the week this has not been a good week for his stewardship.

I'm rarely on at night, Jeff. Something to do with having a life I expect.

I have to say though, what an entry by GrumpyG*lfer. Leading straight off with calling us all w*nkers! Classic opening and extremely accurate. For that reason alone, we should at least consider his application? Even if he does play g*lf. He quickly followed it up by reminding Shah that he is a terrorist. It's a good start from Mr Grumpy. A very good start indeed.

As for Dolphin, he did lodge a membership application, but he was being furiously bummed at the time and so the writing was all over the place. I'm considering it before throwing it open to the committee.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:37 am

If this place turns into a golf forum I tells ya... It is on the brink now, though sterling first effort from the newbie.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:If this place turns into a golf forum I tells ya....

Yeah, that would tee me off.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:42 am

It would drive a wedge between us...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:47 am

couldn't give albatross personally.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:couldn't give albatross personally.....

+4

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:52 am

That's a fair way of looking at things sean.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:53 am

Will you all stop this sh*t, please.

People have a pop at my stewardship yet I have two of my most trusted lieutenant's encouraging g*lf talk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:couldn't give albatross personally.....

+4

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:55 am

My previous post would have worked were it a bit more noticeable that I put a 'strikethrough' on the +4, but it looks the same.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:00 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Will you all stop this sh*t, please.

People have a pop at my stewardship yet I have two of my most trusted lieutenant's encouraging g*lf talk.

Feeling rough?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:03 am

sean wrote:Feeling rough?

SALTS LOL PMFSL

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:05 am

I think he is too green to join

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:08 am

let's not wind windows up too much. if he leaves there may be a mulligan.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:08 am

There seems to be a g*lf between us Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:10 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

There seems to be a g*lf between us Tino.

That's actually clever. On at least two levels.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:12 am

If the golf talk gets out of hand I will Putt a stop to it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

Rowley wrote:If the golf talk gets out of hand I will Putt a stop to it.

Oh for the sake the f*ck.

Not you, Jeff. You were my last hope.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

Stop chipping in with these puns, we should club together stop trying to shaft Tino.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:17 am

Rowley wrote:If the golf talk gets out of hand I will Putt a stop to it.
Tee-hee Very Happy

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:18 am

If this carries on, there will be Els to pay. Lyle be damned if I am going to let it continue

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:18 am

It is becoming a Daly occurrence.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:18 am

I do realise that I will get a Torrance of abuse about those last puns

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:21 am

Adam D wrote:I do realise that I will get a Torrance of abuse about those last puns

I cink you will be ok.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:23 am

Thank Furyk for that.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Apr 2015, 9:25 am

F*ck you all.

I'm off to mumsnet with Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next