The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 11:08 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:I have to go to the bloody hospital today to visit the missus. Another hip op.

Is Dr Dre doing the proceedure?

Laugh

VOTE JEFF.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Fri 01 May 2015, 11:10 am

Much as the bummer Michaels wants my endorsement I cannot in good conscious endorse him for illustrious leader. In this election season it unfortunately appears to be vote for one tosspot, get another tosspot instead. Stick with Tina and his campaign slogan of "follow me, I'm right behind you"

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 11:10 am

Dr Albarn.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 11:10 am

This has got the feel of one of those primary school projects whereby a mock class vote is run at the same time as the big boy elections...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 11:12 am

Lord of the Flies. Windows is the speccy kid.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 11:12 am

Union the psychotic kid.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 11:13 am

Is there a bummer in Lord of the Flies?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 11:14 am

rick_dagless wrote:This has got the feel of one of those primary school projects whereby a mock class vote is run at the same time as the big boy elections...

Nope, it's definitely more like the Nazi purge of 1934.

Making Jeff, Hitler.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 11:14 am

Godwins law?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 01 May 2015, 11:14 am

Anyway... Plans for the weekend Gentlemen?
Cinco de Mayo weekend, so I'm planning to get drunk with the Mexican community I'm still not fully convinced exists in Johannesburg. If I haven't developed alcohol poisoning, I'll try muster the energy to catch Pac-May. Then a T20 friendly Sunday against Friends of Shah XI.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 11:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:Godwins law?

Yep.

VOTE HITLER JEFF

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 11:16 am

If his next post is about "His Struggle" I can buy in.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 May 2015, 11:19 am

Mein Kampf? If anyone is Kampf its galted

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 01 May 2015, 11:20 am

I remember being taught about 'Liebensraum' at school, and thinking it seemed a good idea.

Shocked
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 11:22 am

I find our allegoric relationships fascinating.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 11:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:I have to go to the bloody hospital today to visit the missus. Another hip op.

Is Dr Dre doing the proceedure?

That is really quite good Rick. Jules would appreciate this, subject to someone explaining to him who Dr Dre is.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 11:23 am

Union Cane wrote:I remember being taught about 'Liebensraum' at school, and thinking it seemed a good idea.

Shocked

I did a lot of liebraumilch at school as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 11:26 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:This has got the feel of one of those primary school projects whereby a mock class vote is run at the same time as the big boy elections...

Making Jeff, Hitler.

I look a lot more like Goering.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 11:32 am

Rowley wrote:

Making Jeff, Hitler.

I look a lot more like Goering.

I reckon Cane looks like Eichmann.

He'd love all that organising of trains and sh*t like that. Lists everywhere. Cane would have had the Final Solution running much more efficiently than the Nazi's.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 11:33 am

I always see Cane as looking like Himmler. Jules I see as Goebells

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 11:36 am

Can I be Rommel?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 11:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:Can I be Rommel?
No, but you can be Eva Braun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 11:47 am

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Can I be Rommel?
No, but you can be Eva Braun

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 11:49 am

Rowley wrote:I always see Cane as looking like Himmler. Jules I see as Goebells

That leaves superfly as Hess.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 11:53 am

I'll be Klaus Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 11:53 am

Have you ever read his posts Superfly is Boorman.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 11:54 am

Got super.....

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 01 May 2015, 12:30 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Mind the Wombles Tino. wrote:
I don't agree with Sean though.  Who wants an incoherent liar who barely contains his raging homosexuality as leader. But unless someone wants to challenge him, he looks nailed on.

People in glass houses...

And I forgot to say, you talk to me like that again and I swear to f*cking God, I will get Galted to bum you to within an inch of your life.
Don't mess with Tina, despite everything, he's still my favourite...am reluctant to install Galted as my favourite should I fall out with Tina (which is very f*cking likely if he doesn't stop taking the pi$$ out of my tunes) given this new and disturbing bumming to death element.

Would he be wearing his Hi-tecs when he bummed folk to death. Adds insult to injury!

I like serial killers.

My favourite serial killer is Francis Sweeney.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 May 2015, 12:33 pm

These are troubled and turbulent times.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 1:05 pm

This is why you're elder-statesmanship is necessary, Jules

Off to lunch, get this sh!t sorted by the time I return will you...at the very least, no more talk of Sean being in charge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 1:11 pm

I think it's clear Michaels isn't up to the job.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 01 May 2015, 1:16 pm

Tino > Michaels

I think it's obvious.

Do you agree?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 1:18 pm

By a long way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 1:18 pm

Ah who used to do that on 606 Union?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 1:18 pm

fink ur facking green facking giant. mag.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 1:21 pm

Calzaghe>Wright

I think its rather obvious.

Dont you agree?

Weve had alot of Goodbye articles lately so i decided to make this a footnote. I just got fired for sleeping with my boss's wife (it was an accident) and since i have no internet access at home i wont be able to post anymore, unless i got to the libary but that would make me a very sad individual. And i'm banned from the libary.

So why i dont think i ever made any 'friends' on here, i like to think i was a respected poster and without me, the best of you may be just a little more outnumbered.

Please post your tributes, insults will not be deleted, free speech an all and please above all try to agre with me for once.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 1:23 pm

His grammar and spelling is significantly below that required for culture cup membership.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 May 2015, 1:24 pm

I think we all need to calm down and have a clear think about all of this. Time is needed for reflection. We are stronger together.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 1:25 pm

Rowley wrote:Have you ever read his posts Superfly is Boorman.

Which means that all I've got to look forward to is suicide followed by a posthumous sentence of death by hanging.

Yay The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 3559488474

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 1:26 pm

I see the Tour De Yorkshire is starting from my home town tomorrow.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 May 2015, 1:26 pm

How do you sleep with someone by accident?

I dont know who it is but I am going to guess at Imperial Ghost

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 1:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Calzaghe>Wright

Dont you agree?

Weve had alot of Goodbye articles lately so i decided to make this a footnote. I just got fired for sleeping with my boss's wife (it was an accident) and since i have no internet access at home i wont be able to post anymore, unless i got to the libary but that would make me a very sad individual. And i'm banned from the libary.

So why i dont think i ever made any 'friends' on here, i like to think i was a respected poster and without me, the best of you may be just a little more outnumbered.

Please post your tributes, insults will not be deleted, free speech an all and please above all try to agre with me for once.

Tripped and fell into her?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 01 May 2015, 1:27 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
I don't agree with Sean though.  Who wants an incoherent liar who barely contains his raging homosexuality as leader. But unless someone wants to challenge him, he looks nailed on.

And I forgot to say, you talk to me like that again and I swear to f*cking God, I will get Galted to bum you to within an inch of your life.
Don't mess with Tina, despite everything, he's still my favourite...am reluctant to install Galted as my favourite should I fall out with Tina (which is very f*cking likely if he doesn't stop taking the pi$$ out of my tunes) given this new and disturbing bumming to death element.

Would he be wearing his Hi-tecs when he bummed folk to death. Adds insult to injury!

I like serial killers.

They wanna kill me the same way Elton "kills" David every night. Serial killers? More like fruit loops those two.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 1:30 pm

Adam D wrote:How do you sleep with someone by accident?

I dont know who it is but I am going to guess at Imperial Ghost

Greengiant. It was a classic thread.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A72587640

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 1:32 pm

comment by superflyweight (U13930484)

posted Aug 5, 2010

just got fired for sleeping with my boss's wife (it was an accident)
------------
Accident? Did you trip and fall onto/into her when you were putting your trousers on?

There I go rehashing old material again.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 1:33 pm

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Calzaghe>Wright

Dont you agree?

Tripped and fell into her?

I can see why you are so well respected in the legal community Super.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 1:34 pm

It's a defence that one can rely on twice at the most.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 1:35 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

I like serial killers.

They wanna kill me the same way Elton "kills" David every night. Serial killers? More like fruit loops those two.

Right, that's it.

Don't say I didn't f*cking warn you.

Galted, bum this man. Bum him hard. Learn him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 1:36 pm

There's even a michaels sexcipade in that article. and some sound advice

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 01 May 2015, 1:41 pm

seanmichaels (U13756664) wrote:

posted Aug 5, 2010

You should have told the boss you did her up the wrong'un. He would have had to give you a week's worth of wages without you having to work today.

Only issue I've ever had was having a go on the boss. She was a fair bit older than me and thought it was more than a one off. Had to hang out the back of one of the admin team to finally get the message through.

Rolling Eyes
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next