The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlets v Ulster 12th September 2015 15:00 Parc y Scarlets

+19
The Great Aukster
SecretFly
Cardiff Dave
overlordofthewest
ME-109
profitius
Rory_Gallagher
LeinsterFan4life
JmD
Notch
neilthom7
VinceWLB
rodders
Seagultaf
mikey_dragon
Chunky Norwich
ScarletSpiderman
Pete330v2
LordDowlais
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Scarlets v Ulster 12th September 2015 15:00 Parc y Scarlets - Page 6 Empty Scarlets v Ulster 12th September 2015 15:00 Parc y Scarlets

Post by LordDowlais Wed 09 Sep 2015, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Scarlets have won their last five Guinness PRO12 fixtures since Edinburgh won at Parc y Scarlets on 28th March.

This also represents their only home defeat in the tournament since Boxing Day 2013.

Ulster ended a three game winless streak in the Guinness PRO12 with their 28-6 victory over the Ospreys in Belfast on Friday. The Ulstermen have won three of their last six away games in the tournament.

Scarlets have won just one of their last eight encounters with Ulster in the PRO12: 17-9 in Llanelli on 2 November 2013. Overall the Ulstermen have a won 2, drawn 2, lost 5 record in all competitions at Parc y Scarlets.

At Parc y Scarlets, 3pm.

Referee: Andrew Brace (IRFU, 2nd competition game)
Assistant Referees: Neil Hennessy, Justin Williams (both WRU)
Citing Commissioner: Aurwel Morgan (WRU)
TMO: J Mason (WRU)

Live on Sky Sports
Read more at http://www.pro12rugby.com/matchcentre/17800.php#Ai2TBfB6KdSd17AW.99

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Scarlets v Ulster 12th September 2015 15:00 Parc y Scarlets - Page 6 Empty Re: Scarlets v Ulster 12th September 2015 15:00 Parc y Scarlets

Post by marty2086 Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:20 pm

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
More much?

That one extra winner is a huge gulf then in the openness in the league?

I'd have never made that match between transparency and secrets unless you told me, that must have been a coincidence me mentioning it in response to your transparency comment. My point which seems to have cleared your head is that all members are entitled to the same disclosure, unless your contacts are telling you its not happening?

Your point has indeed cleared my head.

All members of what are entitled to the same disclosure?

The Trade Federation as that's what his discussion has been about all along

I'm lost. What Trade Federation?

Feign ignorance to everything then maybe we'll forget about your suppositions

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Scarlets v Ulster 12th September 2015 15:00 Parc y Scarlets - Page 6 Empty Re: Scarlets v Ulster 12th September 2015 15:00 Parc y Scarlets

Post by PhilBB Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:22 pm

marty2086 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
More much?

That one extra winner is a huge gulf then in the openness in the league?

I'd have never made that match between transparency and secrets unless you told me, that must have been a coincidence me mentioning it in response to your transparency comment. My point which seems to have cleared your head is that all members are entitled to the same disclosure, unless your contacts are telling you its not happening?

Your point has indeed cleared my head.

All members of what are entitled to the same disclosure?

The Trade Federation as that's what his discussion has been about all along

I'm lost. What Trade Federation?

Feign ignorance to everything then maybe we'll forget about your suppositions

Genuinely, I have no idea what the hell you are on about. Any chance of an explanation? Or writing something comprehensible? Maybe like an answer to support your claim of Government money to redevelop the Arms Park?
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:33 pm

PhilBB wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

??? Stupid???

I don't understand?   What do you mean there Phil?

I mean that I find the sporting organisation tax exemption, especially the McCreevy thing, to be stupid.

Thanks.

Stupid as in 'unhealthy' again, or stupid in that it didn't work, or stupid as in 'why didn't we do that?', or stupid as in 'pity the f**king policy seems to have worked'?

Which stupid?

Stupid as in completely unnecessary and rather daft when you have to have the Germans bail you out.

The law was meant to only benefit Irish sport. World Rugby is benefiting from that. It should also be noted that the horseracing industry employs 14,000 people and is worth 1 billion per annum.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:36 pm

Sin é wrote:It should also be noted that the horseracing industry employs 14,000 people and is worth 1 billion per annum.

What has that got to do with rugby ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:40 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Sin é wrote:It should also be noted that the horseracing industry employs 14,000 people and is worth 1 billion per annum.

The real reason why there is that tax exemption. Rugby is piddling stuff in comparision to that.

Now you have yet to tell me how the Irish Provinces have not come out well out of the new competition (other than merit payment reduction)?
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:43 pm

Sin é wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

The real reason why there is that tax exemption. Rugby is piddling stuff in comparision to that.

Now you have yet to tell me how the Irish Provinces have not come out well out of the new competition (other than merit payment reduction)?

I thought it was the Irish that were unhappy with the new euro deal because they perceived themselves to have come out worse from it? Wasn't the whole think supposedly set up purely to screw the Irish over, because they were dominating it?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:49 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Sin é wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

I thought it was the Irish that were unhappy with the new euro deal because they perceived themselves to have come out worse from it?  Wasn't the whole think supposedly set up purely to screw the Irish over, because they were dominating it?

Thats what you all seem to think. It really makes no odds to us. We used be worried about the less strong/financially well off nations. Now its every man for them selves (though I think we should look out for the Italians).
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 3:02 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
I thought it was the Irish that were unhappy with the new euro deal because they perceived themselves to have come out worse from it?  Wasn't the whole think supposedly set up purely to screw the Irish over, because they were dominating it?

The intention was to screw us. We're going to have a real go over the next few years at making sure it doesn't succeed. We might indeed fail (tears all around Europe for us)... but we'll try to succeed.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 3:13 pm

PhilBB wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

??? Stupid???

I don't understand?   What do you mean there Phil?

I mean that I find the sporting organisation tax exemption, especially the McCreevy thing, to be stupid.

Thanks.

Stupid as in 'unhealthy' again, or stupid in that it didn't work, or stupid as in 'why didn't we do that?', or stupid as in 'pity the f**king policy seems to have worked'?

Which stupid?

Stupid as in completely unnecessary and rather daft when you have to have the Germans bail you out.

Don't get it? A new link? Rugby Sport Tax IRFU ...and now Germany. You're sure spreading the topic! Where are we going next? Italy? Wink I'd like us to go to the South of Italy. nice people, nice climate.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 3:20 pm

PhilBB wrote:

I'd like to think that I'm fairly up to date with rugby events but, as has been the theme, I'm miles away from your interpretation of them.

No, you're not up to date on them. You certainly don't want many of them coming in here for a mention to upset your fine prepared presentations on all that's unhealthy about Pro12.

It's unhealthy because Regions don't want it. We're playing against tools-down sides. Your Regions - don't play stateless hombre with me - you ain't stateless - you have emotions like the rest of us, and yours is pointedly concerned with Wales ....

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6