The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 12:58 pm

Nina Siemaszko

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 12:59 pm

Daphne off of neighbours

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:01 pm

Plain Jane from Neighbours

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:01 pm

Samantha Janus

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:02 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Plain Jane from Neighbours

oh yeah baby. the one who lived with mrs mangle?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:02 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Daphne off of neighbours

No.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:03 pm

People used to say I looked like Des off Neighbours.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:03 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Samantha Janus

Good. Did you ever watch Game On? Brilliant. They used to call me Matt at University.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:04 pm

Where's Galted?

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Where's Galted?

Spoiler:

Kneeling down, tying the blokes Hi-Tecs?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:07 pm

Either of the twins from Neighbours.

Sally from Home and Away. Saw an interesting documentary on her once.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Either of the twins from Neighbours.

Sally from Home and Away.  Saw an interesting documentary on her once.

Aye. Very deep.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:10 pm

Pretty sure she made a sex tape.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:11 pm

Alistair wrote:

Sorry, that is what I meant. Documentary was probably a little bit disingenuous.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:13 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Sorry, that is what I meant.  Documentary was probably a little bit disingenuous.  

Was it an Exploration of the Human Body starring Kate Ritchie?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:14 pm

Alistair wrote:

Sorry, that is what I meant.  Documentary was probably a little bit disingenuous.  

Only if you're a moron. Not sure if anyone has made a documentary about her, but irrespective of that I'd be reasonably confident you would not watch it if they had. Anyone of reasonable intelligence should have been able to reach the same conclusion.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:15 pm

I wish Gail Platt would do a sex tape....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:18 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Only if you're a moron. Not sure if anyone has made a documentary about her, but irrespective of that I'd be reasonably confident you would not watch it if they had. Anyone of reasonable intelligence should have been able to reach the same conclusion.

Are you calling Alistair a moron? Or me?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I wish Gail Platt would do a sex tape....

If you weren't mildly amusing I'd remove you from my Top 8 for that.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:20 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Are you calling Alistair a moron?  Or me?

Potentially both now.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:20 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Rowley and I have no ill feeling between us, so it was aimed at you.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:20 pm

How quickly people can turn round here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:21 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Potentially both now.

I take it back.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:26 pm

I was calling Alistair a moron initially, it seemed fairly clear to me that in the context used and given the general timbre of the conversation at that point that documentary was a euphemism for sex tape and should not have needed Tina's clarification.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:28 pm

Rowley wrote:I was calling Alistair a moron initially, it seemed fairly clear to me that in the context used and given the general timbre of the conversation at that point that documentary was a euphemism for sex tape and should not have needed Tina's clarification.

You don't make it easy sometimes, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:28 pm

Is the documentary still available online?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:30 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Is the documentary still available online?

Haven't looked for a long time. I would imagine so.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:30 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Where's Galted?

Spoiler:

I'm over here.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:31 pm

Rowley wrote:I was calling Alistair a moron initially, it seemed fairly clear to me that in the context used and given the general timbre of the conversation at that point that documentary was a euphemism for sex tape and should not have needed Tina's clarification.

You're so inconsistent on this issue Tina. TLD was praised for his impressive word use the other day. I get criticised. It's bullying, in its most blatant form.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:37 pm

Rowley wrote:

You're so inconsistent on this issue Tina. TLD was praised for his impressive word use the other day. I get criticised. It's bullying, in its most blatant form.

I disagree. LD's word (from memory) was the sort of word that, whilst underused, one would expect to find in normal conversation.

The same can't be said of 'timbre'. No one uses that. Ever. Unless you're in the Bullingdon Club or something.

I just don't like seeing you reduced to this. Be proud of you are, Jeff. Faults and all. Stop trying to be someone you will never be (Jules).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:39 pm

Rowley wrote:

Selective bullying is the worst form of bullying apart from quadriplegic bullying and orphan bullying.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:39 pm

His word was rapacious if memory serves. You do make reasonable points, the only reason I used the word was to annoy you, cannot really complain when it achieves that exact objective I suppose

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:41 pm

Rowley wrote:His word was rapacious if memory serves. You do make reasonable points, the only reason I used the word was to annoy you, cannot really complain when it achieves that exact objective I suppose

Actually, 'rapacious' isn't used that often on reflection. Although still more acceptable than 'timbre'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:46 pm

And kitten bullying.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:47 pm

Mourner bullying.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Sep 2015, 1:49 pm

Bullying of the blind.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:01 pm

Anyone heard from Galted lately?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:02 pm

superflyweight wrote:Anyone heard from Galted lately?

Last I heard, he had been bullied off the board and was back on mumsnet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:03 pm

Nice of you to lend your shelter to him

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:09 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Don't push me, Shah. A man has his limits you know.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:18 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Don't push me, Shah.  A man has his limits you know.  

6 years old being yours.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Don't push me, Shah.  A man has his limits you know.  

6 years months old being yours.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:24 pm

Clearly my post was tongue in cheek, Rowley. It saddens me that you failed to see this and chose to insult me. It's with great sadness that i announce you are no longer in my Top 8 posters.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:28 pm

You've been here two minutes. Your list has no meaning, to anyone.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:33 pm

You listen to sh*t music.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:35 pm

Alistair wrote:You listen to sh*t music.

I wouldn't expect you to understand it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:36 pm

This is like watching a couple of friends go through a painful breakup.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:42 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:You listen to sh*t music.

I wouldn't expect you to understand it.

Understand it? You listen to music, Rowley. You form an emotional connection with music. You don't understand it.

Your passion for integrity in forum based competitions and ironfisted rule following is undermined by your blatant snobbery.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:42 pm

I'll be honest Tina, the music comment hurt. You have earned the right to criticise my music tastes, and I have made more than enough music snob comments to give you ample ammunition to do so, Alistair has not been subjected to one tenth of my bellendishness on this subject. He just hasn't earned it yet.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:43 pm

Suspicious
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/alistair-rowley/a/758/163

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next