The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:44 pm

My comment was designed to hurt you. It did not require me to be privy to any of your bellendishness.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:45 pm

Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:You listen to sh*t music.

I wouldn't expect you to understand it.

Understand it? You listen to music, Rowley. You form an emotional connection with music. You don't understand it.

Your passion for integrity in forum based competitions and ironfisted rule following is undermined by your blatant snobbery.

This is what people who don't understand it say, it's akin to someone who never wins saying "it's not the winning that matters, it's the taking part".

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:46 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Understand it? You listen to music, Rowley. You form an emotional connection with music. You don't understand it.

Your passion for integrity in forum based competitions and ironfisted rule following is undermined by your blatant snobbery.

This is what people who don't understand it say, it's akin to someone who never wins saying "it's not the winning that matters, it's the taking part".

Is that what you say at the beheadings you attend?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:49 pm

I'll have you know I have extraordinary taste in music. It spans both generations and genres (obviously not METAL, which I have inevitably grown out of)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:51 pm

Rowley wrote:I'll have you know I have extraordinary taste in music. It spans both generations and genres (obviously not METAL, which I have inevitably grown out of)

I'm sorry, i'm sorry. All i read was 'I'm a snob. A snob, a snob, a snob'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:52 pm

Good, important that you can understand subtext.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:52 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Is that what you say at the beheadings you attend?

Only if its caused by a headbutt.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:52 pm

I hope the argument between Alistair and Jeff doesn't get any worse. I'd hate to have to post a warning in red. For Jeff's sake I prefer to stick to some kind of blue.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:54 pm

Rowley wrote:Good, important that you can understand subtext.

I won't fall for your compliments, Rowley.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:55 pm

There is no subject Jules cannot do puns on. For the philistines on here that was a jazz based pun. It referenced Miles Davis' seminal album Kind Of Blue.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:55 pm

I've forgotten what we were arguing over anyway.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:57 pm

Rowley wrote:There is no subject Jules cannot do puns on. For the philistines on here that was a jazz based pun. It referenced Miles Davis' seminal album Kind Of Blue.

It's also a very fluid album. It's a seminal, fluid album.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:58 pm

I was arguing because I only have one day left at work and need to kill time. Can't comment on your behalf.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:59 pm

Rowley wrote:There is no subject Jules cannot do puns on. For the philistines on here that was a jazz based pun. It referenced Miles Davis' seminal album Kind Of Blue.

You've ruined it by pointing it out. Let whoever gets it enjoy it and whoever doesn't, figure it out.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 2:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

It's also a very fluid album. It's a seminal, fluid album.

clap

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

See what you're saying Shah but did not want such a good pun only being appreciated by the limited number of people who would have picked up on the reference. It deserved better. Also wanted to enjoy patronising people.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:01 pm

Rowley wrote:I was arguing because I only have one day left at work and need to kill time. Can't comment on your behalf.

I was trying to finish my Subway that i really didn't need after eating 3 slices of Domino's prior to that.

Procrastinating it's probably the best word to describe this.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:02 pm

Miles Davis was apparently a complete b@stard.

Once read that someone approached him when he was getting on in years to tell him that their mother knew Miles when he was younger. He asked for the mother's name and once it was given, replied "yeah, I f*cked the bitch".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm

I have just spoken to the biggest cnut of a client I have come across in 8 years. What a cnut. I am going to sh!t on his doorstep.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm

Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:I was arguing because I only have one day left at work and need to kill time. Can't comment on your behalf.

I was trying to finish my Subway that i really didn't need after eating 3 slices of Domino's prior to that.

Alistair, are you fat?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Alistair, are you fat?

No mate.

Should be, but i'm not.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:12 pm

Careful Alistair.  This is how it starts.

He asks a few questions, makes a few assumptions and the next thing you know, your inbox is bombarded with pictures of his flaccid p*nis..

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:12 pm

superflyweight wrote:Miles Davis was apparently a complete b@stard.  

Once read that someone approached him when he was getting on in years to tell him that their mother knew Miles when he was younger.  He asked for the mother's name and once it was given, replied "yeah, I f*cked the bitch".  

I hate how whoever writes about dead celebrities always points how they were caring funny guys when they were complete c*nts.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:14 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Careful Alistair.  This is how it starts.

He asks a few questions, makes a few assumptions and the next thing you know, your inbox is bombarded with pictures of his flaccid p*nis..

I got that when i gave him relationship advice.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Careful Alistair.  This is how it starts.

Typical Michaels put his nob in spam

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:31 pm

Quite mettlesome on here today. Verging on truculent as Union would say.

Peter Sellers was a nasty piece of work but I enjoyed a couple of his scenes in The Party.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:37 pm

Hello 606V2er, Hope your well?

Could you please take a minute to nominate the V2 Football Podcast as best Podcast in the Football Blogging Awards

http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/vote-now/

Or Tweet - I am voting in @TheFBAs for @v2football as the Best Football #Podcast

For ease you can click here for an auto tweet - http://ctt.ec/uyFEr

Thankyou

Being nominated will help rise the profile of the V2 Fourm and the V2 Journal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No. Phuck off and learn to spell correctly.

Your welcome.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:40 pm

"Hello 606V2er, Hope your well?"

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Picard_doublefacepalm
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Sep 2015, 3:54 pm

I voted anyway.
Also voted for Tino in the Best New Football Blog.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 4:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I have just spoken to the biggest cnut of a client I have come across in 8 years. What a cnut. I am going to sh!t on his doorstep.

Elaborate?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Sep 2015, 4:37 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I have just spoken to the biggest cnut of a client I have come across in 8 years. What a cnut. I am going to sh!t on his doorstep.

Elaborate?

Don't think it needs to be elaborate. A nice simple sh1t will get the message across.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 5:05 pm

Ha

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Sep 2015, 5:16 pm

I'm now picturing Michaels delicately curling one off and sticking a flag in it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Sep 2015, 5:25 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'm now picturing Michaels delicately curling one off and sticking a flag in it.

The sh*t spangled banner?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Sep 2015, 7:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Where's Galted?

Spoiler:

Idiot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Sep 2015, 10:24 pm

Union Cane wrote:"Hello 606V2er, Hope your well?"

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Picard_doublefacepalm

"Being nominated will help rise the profile of the V2 Fourm and the V2 Journal"

Need to raise their standards if they want to improve their profile. I'd be all fourm it... if it wasn't run by a complete bunch of idiots.

I feel so arse-shammed

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Sep 2015, 4:53 am

The best things in life are free now that I've discovered what you mean to me. The best things in life are free now that we got each other the best things in life are free.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Sep 2015, 6:28 am

sean wrote:Good. Did you ever watch Game On? Brilliant. They used to call me Matt at University.

Game on that was it, could not remember it...

Morning all

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 25 Sep 2015, 7:51 am

Morning Rick. Just a brief visit for me as I'm heading to the arse end of sarf larndon

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Sep 2015, 7:52 am

Morning mate, work or pleasure today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Sep 2015, 7:53 am

Morning all . Last day at work!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 25 Sep 2015, 7:55 am

Old man supposed to have an op yesterday but cancelled. They were gonna cement ihqis vertebrae as the spread has caused some to go to mush. Spending morning with him before brother comes to pick him up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 25 Sep 2015, 7:56 am

I trust you will remain professional jeffrey

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Sep 2015, 7:56 am

Ah well I hope it goes all well for him sean, my friend had something similar done and swears by it now.

You any plans for the weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Sep 2015, 7:58 am

Morning Jeffers, F***ing wreck the place, really F**k it up, go out in a blaze of glory!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 25 Sep 2015, 7:59 am

Day off as result today. Cutting a lawn and a hedge tomorrow then getting arsefaced at a mates for the rugby. Sunday at the cricket club doing pitches

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 25 Sep 2015, 8:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jeffers, F***ing wreck the place, really F**k it up, go out in a blaze of glory!

Curl one out on the floor and put a flag in it. A dinners flag

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Sep 2015, 8:02 am

Petrol bomb the CEO's car, Shah will know how...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Sep 2015, 8:02 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Sep 2015, 8:45 am

You can all f*ck off then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next