The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indy Promotions Discussion Thread

+11
Bull
The_Enigma
Gregers
ncfc_Tooze
Kay Fabe
talkingpoint
Dr Gregory House MD
Fernando
ADMIN
Holymiky
AberdeenSteve
15 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Indy Promotions Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Indy Promotions Discussion Thread

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 03 Jun 2011, 9:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Thought I'd create a thread for those who are interested in the Indy wrestling fed Ring of Honor to discuss or post any news referring to the company.

Probably won't be too busy on here but just thought i'd post a link to the ROH website to start some discussion.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/june-2nd-newswire-2/

It's been announced that the ROH Tag Titles will be defended at Best In The World 2011 by TWGTT against The Briscoes, The All Night Express AND The Kings of Wrestling in a Fatal Four Way Elimination match. That will be Tag Team wrestling at its finest.

I am also incredibly looking forward to the World Title bout between Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards. I can see Richard's stealing this one.

What are everyone elses thoughts?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Indy Promotions Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Indy Promotions Discussion Thread

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 10 Dec 2011, 8:39 pm

well WAW is the one I see regular and have to say the standard is very good,
HEW is very similar and have a few americans a year

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Indy Promotions Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Indy Promotions Discussion Thread

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 10 Dec 2011, 9:04 pm

I had a look at the WAW roster.

'KLONDYKE KATE' - What a babe Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 10 Dec 2011, 9:14 pm

indeed

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 10 Dec 2011, 9:15 pm

britani Knight going to FCW soon

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 10 Dec 2011, 9:22 pm

I didn't even realise that FCW had a Diva's division Laugh

Are there much people in it? I have heard good reviews of Knight though. Definitely breaks the buck of the usual females WWE produce.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 10 Dec 2011, 9:25 pm

think there are a few in there womens division

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 11 Dec 2011, 11:55 am

Does anyone see Roderick's opponent being someone from out with ROH at Final Battle?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 11 Dec 2011, 12:30 pm

Could well be someone outside of ROH. there's a couple names missing from the ppv like ciampa but doubt would be any of them.

only person i could think of on the roster is Homicide tbh. There's always the major longshot of Jomo since he doesn't have a 90 day clause?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 11 Dec 2011, 3:34 pm

could be, doesn't have 90 day because it was end of contract not a release i believe.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 11 Dec 2011, 3:48 pm

PWG fear Results
This was PWG's final show of 2011 in front of a packed Saturday night crowd in the Los Angeles area.

(1) T.J. Perkins vs. Kenny King went to a No Contest when the Taylors interfered.

(2) Taylor Boys beat T.J. Perkins & Kenny King. Taylors won with a double-team Canadian Destroyer.

(3) Roderick Strong beat Amazing Red with the Gibson Driver.

(4) "Pretty" Peter Avalon & Ray Rosas & The Dynasty (Joey Ryan & Scorpio Sky) beat Famous B & Chris Kadillak & Candice LeRae & B-Boy, who made an unadvertised return to PWG, in an eight-person tag match. Sky hit a running knee and Joey hit a superkick on Candice for the win.

(5) Willie Mack beat Chris Hero with the Chocolate Thunder Driver. Hero, who was not advertised for the show and is rumored to be heading to WWE, cut a promo afterward saying he wasn't sure if he was coming back to PWG or not, but PWG is home.

(6) RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) beat Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly). Goodtime hit a frogsplash for the win.

(7) American Wolves (ROH World champion Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) beat Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied). Wolves won with a lungblower into Achilles Lock by Edwards. Afterward, Richards endorsed SSB. It was a better match than expected.

(8) PWG champion El Generico beat Dick Togo in a non-title match. Generico won with a top-rope Brainbuster suplex.

(9) Super Dragon & Kevin Steen beat PWG tag champions Young Bucks in a Guerrilla Warfare match to capture the PWG Tag Titles. Dragon, who wrestled his first match in over three years, and Steen won with a combination Package Piledriver/Double Stomp.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:59 pm

It will be somebody from outside of ROH but it won't be John Morrison. I've heard that ROH are looking to bring in well known names with a couple due in after the new year, they are looking at brining in a former WWE/WCW name in the near future, so I'm guessing that's who will face Strong.

Sounds like a decent PWG Show, I saw a few matches from the PPV that had the ladder match Steen/Generico and was impressed with the standard of matches.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:19 pm

I'd highly doubt they'd get Morrison in to perform. He would be completely destroyed by the ROH crowd. It would be much like when Jeff Hardy entered a ROH and had abuse thrown at him from al directions.

I am honestly struggling to think of other names that could appear and not get a hostile reception. Chris Masters?

The level of PWG shows has increased massively over the last couple of PPV's. I'd love to watch Steen/Dragon v The Young Bucks. Be interesting too see where Hero goes from this but I fully expect this to be his last Indy appearance.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:21 pm

Chavo?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:24 pm

Chavo would have worked if Strong was face as a face Chavo would be pretty terrible. He would be a great name to get in nonetheless!

I am putting my money on it being WORYAH!! Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:21 pm

Update on Chris Hero , Believed to be signing with the wwe but is currently being held up by a medical issue.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Dec 2011, 7:05 pm

WWE has rescinded their contract offer to Ring of Honor star Chris Hero after results from his drug test showed elevated testosterone levels

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 20 Dec 2011, 7:05 pm

Sad

He's a hero, of course he has super levels of testosterone!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Dec 2011, 7:09 pm

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Claudio now considering they brought him in for a tag team.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 22 Dec 2011, 10:32 pm

New Update on Chris Hero,

he is still on their radar the company has not passed on him. Hero will be undergoing more medical tests in January and if things go as expected, he will be signed. Hero's last round of tests for WWE were done in September.

Also the Official Final Battle 2011 card. (If im still awake i shall do live updates)

1 Davey Richards (c) vs. Eddie Edwards (with Dan Severn) for the ROH World Championship
2 Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe)for the ROH World Tag Team Championship
3 Jay Lethal (c) vs. El Generico vs. Mike Bennett (with "Brutal" Bob Evans and Maria Kanellis) Three-Way Dance for the ROH World Television Championship
4 Kevin Steen vs. Steve Corino Jimmy Jacobs as the Special Guest Referee
5 Roderick Strong (with Truth Martini) vs. TBA (Roderick Strong Invitational Challenge)
6 The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander vs. The Bravados (Lancelot & Harlem) vs. The All Night Express (Kenny King & Rhett Titus) Tag Team Gauntlet match for a future ROH World Tag Team Championship match
7 Michael Elgin (with Truth Martini) vs. TJ Perkins
8 Tommaso Ciampa (with Prince Nana and The Embassy) vs. Jimmy Rave

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 23 Dec 2011, 6:39 am

Predictions for Final Battle then?

I'm on my phone at the moment so will do ones myself later on.

Looks a fantastic show though.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:07 am

1 Davey Richards (c) vs. Eddie Edwards (with Dan Severn) for the ROH World Championship - Eddie with the help of Severn
2 Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe)for the ROH World Tag Team Championship - Briscoes to become new champs
3 Jay Lethal (c) vs. El Generico vs. Mike Bennett (with "Brutal" Bob Evans - Jand Maria Kanellis) Three-Way Dance for the ROH World Television - Championship - Jay Lethal to retain
4 Kevin Steen vs. Steve Corino Jimmy Jacobs as the Special Guest Referee - Steen to win after Jacobs turns on corino
5 Roderick Strong (with Truth Martini) vs. TBA (Roderick Strong Invitational Challenge) - Strong it would be silly for him not to win
6 The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander vs. The Bravados (Lancelot & Harlem) vs. The All Night Express (Kenny King & Rhett Titus) Tag Team Gauntlet match for a future ROH World Tag Team Championship match - ANE
7 Michael Elgin (with Truth Martini) vs. TJ Perkins - elgin
8 Tommaso Ciampa (with Prince Nana and The Embassy) vs. Jimmy Rave - ciampa

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 23 Dec 2011, 12:00 pm

1 Davey Richards (c) vs. Eddie Edwards (with Dan Severn) for the ROH World Championship
Winner by Submission Davey Richards

2 Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe)for the ROH World Tag Team Championship
Winners By Pinfall The Briscoe Brothers Could be a great match

3 Jay Lethal (c) vs. El Generico vs. Mike Bennett (with "Brutal" Bob Evans and Maria Kanellis) Three-Way Dance for the ROH World Television Championship
Winner By Pinfall Mike Bennett

Winner By Pinfall Kevin Steen Jimmy Jacobs to turn on Steve Corino at the finish

5 Roderick Strong (with Truth Martini) vs. TBA (Roderick Strong Invitational Challenge)
Roderick Strong By Pinfall TBA Guess Carlito

6 The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander vs. The Bravados (Lancelot & Harlem) vs. The All Night Express (Kenny King & Rhett Titus) Tag Team Gauntlet match for a future ROH World Tag Team Championship match
Winners By Pinfall Young Bucks ANE/YB last 2 teams

Winner By Pinfall Michael Elgin Quick Match

Winner By Pinfall Tommaso Ciampa

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 23 Dec 2011, 12:55 pm

Davey Richards via submission

The Briscoes

Mike Bennett

Kevin Steen Jacobs to turn on Corino at some point.

Strong Who is opponent will be I have no clue.

I want it to be ANX but can only see The Young Bucks getting this one

Elgin, comfortably

Ciampa

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 24 Dec 2011, 9:37 am

I stayed up to watch this show, and I wish I hadn't bothered. For starters, the quality of the production was terrible. They attempted on several occasions to show video packages which just didn't appear, the sound quality at times was barely audible and the cameraman failed on several occasions to pick up spots in matches.

The crowd were completely dead during the second half of the show and that is all to blame on the Kevin Steen v Steve Corino match. Now, I knew before this match started it was going to brutal but this ended up being on the verge of stupid. Some of the spots these guys did were ridiculous and the crowd at times were struggling to know how to react. There were numerous unprotected head shot which in 2011 just shouldn't be acceptable. They did a spot also were Steen suplexed Corino on to the guard rail and there was no give whatsoever. I don't understand why RoH need to resort to this to sell a PPV and get cheap crowd pops.

Also, there were several unprotected head shots in the ROH World Title match and at one point McGuinness - who has a history of concussions - was begging for Jay Briscoe to protect himself. It was disappointing to say the least.

Best match of the night was the RoH World Title match. Those two were made to wrestle one another, the back and forths were insane. Fantastic match.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:23 am

Morning Abe,

I stayed up in the end but i never had any of the issue you did oddly. Ridiculous was an understatement with the Steen/Corino match then went towards CZW style of brutality especially the piledriver off the rope through the announcers table.

I think the unprotected headshots are getting out of hand though their going to cause some serious damage if not careful

For people who didn't see i shall spoiler results below

Spoiler:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:35 am

I have feeling it may have been my internet connection at the time mate. I have since gone back to watch it again and none of these problems exist anymore. So I withdraw that the production was shoddy.

Glad that you agree with me that the Steen/Corino match got out of hand. I thought you'd blast me seeing as you are more of a hardcore fan than I am Laugh The entire match just circled around the two guys trying to kill one another. The package piledriver at the end on the chairs too looked sickening. I hope that when Steen does eventually get his hands on Richards that the matches are never pulled down this level.

I'd hope that either Cornette says something to the roster about the chair shots or the guys in the back are clever enough to come together and decide on cutting it out. I was especially shocked with Haas & Benjamin going down to that level.

What did you think of the Strong v Hero match btw? Strong just cannot wrestle like a heel can he? Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 24 Dec 2011, 3:09 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote: I hope that when Steen does eventually get his hands on Richards that the matches are never pulled down this level.

I'd hope that either Cornette says something to the roster about the chair shots or the guys in the back are clever enough to come together and decide on cutting it out. I was especially shocked with Haas & Benjamin going down to that level.

What did you think of the Strong v Hero match btw? Strong just cannot wrestle like a heel can he? Laugh

I think Davey will draw him into an actual match until Steen has to cheat to win etc

I can see someone getting seriously hurt if they don't start to protect themselves properly from chairshots.

Im a big fan of Roderick but he seems to appealing to wrestle as a heel needs to get a good eye poke lol

Im just glad that the Briscoes are tag champs again id say their the best tag team in wrestling today tbh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 24 Dec 2011, 7:01 pm

Yeah, I did ponder whether that would happen or not. I definitely see it as a logical way of putting the strap on Steen. Even though I didn't enjoy his match with Corino I am massively pleased to see a top heel in ROH as they were screaming for one.

I'd love if ROH turned O'Reilly on Richards during the Richards/Steen feud. Have Steen corrupt O'Reilly into helping him win the Title. It would set a fantastic American Wolves v Future Shock feud. I felt Future Shock were the best team in the Gauntlet match last night by a mile. Cole and O'Reilly have massive futures.

The Briscoes got the biggest pop last night and they are heels!! Laugh
I can see them possibly turning face and feuding with a heel Young Buck team as I think they work much better as heels.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 28 Dec 2011, 5:06 pm

ROH Awards 2011

Vote now!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:58 pm

http://www.wrestling-tv.net/forumz/showthread.php?t=102539&s=b00839646b665641c6d9e201f6cfa63d&s=b00839646b665641c6d9e201f6cfa63d&p=245706#post245706

Tah Dah!!!!!!!

Im wondering why i paid now lol

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:04 pm

Or for people who find it lags try this

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn869q_ippv-roh-final-battle-12-24-11-hdtv-part-1_sport

part 2/3/4 are on the right hand side

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:09 pm

Good lad Fernando.

Everyone can now enjoy the utter brutality of Steen v Corino.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:17 pm

My bad it has up to 8 parts.

It's fair to say its very very brutal, been very impressed with elgin and ciampa recently espcially their respective powerbomb finishers.

Its always great to have mcguiness on commentary aswell.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:22 pm

If I am completely the honest, the guy in the ROH roster that I genuinely see as a possible WWE guy is Mike Bennett. Everything about him just screams what the current WWE machine is looking to churn out.

Elgin has the look about him but I just can't see him being ROH World Champion.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:25 pm

If he brings Maria with him he can join WWE any time he likes Laugh

With Tyler Black and Jon Moxley in WWE now its starting for them to realize that you can be a great wrestler without being in a big company.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:44 pm

for anyone being lazy and just wants to see steen vs corino it's part 3

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:52 pm

Just watched the Steen v Corino match again.

Quite possibly the most brutal encounter I've ever watched.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 29 Dec 2011, 5:49 pm

I've seen the first 4 parts now, By The Way, Cheers for the links guys OK

For now I've seen the first 4 matches, which included the Steen/Corino match. Still very impressed with both Michael Elgin & Tommaso Ciampa, both guys will have a huge 2012 IMO. The Steen/Corino match was one of the most sick & brutal matches I've seen in a long, long time. Kevin Steen could well and truley move on and now become the heel of ROH, even though a few are coming through now with Elgin & Ciampa I feel Steen will have a few title shots this year & again will be a big year for Steen.

Just from the 4 matches I've seen though. There doesn't seem to be much hype or much Storylines leading into Final Battle, Now this is one the few PPV's ROH have which is counted as a 'Big One' but considering they've been on TV now for a few months the only match they built up from it was the TV Title match. The other matches were either thrown together or were continued from 6 months ago. If ROH want to start building a more worldwide fanbase now that they can reach all the world they'll need to start making the weekly episodes more enternating with more of a story.

It's going to take a few days to watch all 8 parts, but I'm so looking foward to seeing the Tag Team & World Title matches now...

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 29 Dec 2011, 6:58 pm

I'm just not all that convinced with either Elgin or Ciampa at the moment. ROH have been screaming for a main event heel since Steen left and I honestly believe that Elgin should have been pushed up the card sooner than he was too see if he could be that heel. Now that Steen has returned, Elgin and Ciampa will stay where they are so Steen can feud with Richards.

I just wish that ROH would use their TV Tapings as away to build up feuds and characters rather than just putting together matches that in some cases make no sense.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 30 Dec 2011, 7:36 pm

- Ring of Honor officials held a meeting at the ROH headquarters yesterday and discussed and confirmed many things going into 2012. Officials discussed all three ROH Championships in depth including the upcoming title challengers and the location of these championship bouts. As announced today, ROH Television Champion Jay Lethal will challenge for the ROH World Championship against Davey Richards on 1/20 in Philadelphia. “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin was originally slated for this spot due to winning “Survival of the Fittest 2011,” however Truth Martini used his managerial stroke to persuade officials to hold off on Elgin’s championship match. Also discussed was the ROH World Championship status of both Roderick Strong and Eddie Edwards as we enter 2012. It has been determined that both men will have to get a few more credible wins before they are offered another World Championship opportunity.

- The ROH Television Championship was discussed by officials and it has been determined that the title will only be defended on television and iPPV. This has been the unwritten rule for sometime but officials have now confirmed this regulation with proper documentation. Do not expect the TV title to be defended at live events taped exclusively for DVD. With that said, ROH officials are looking at signing Roderick Strong to a ROH TV title match soon. Strong survived the Proving Ground at “Glory by Honor X” when he battled Jay Lethal to a time limit draw.

- Speaking of the Proving Ground, The All Night Express are in line for a World Tag Team Championship match based off of their pinfall victory over Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (before they lost the belts) on the 12/10 edition of “Ring of Honor Wrestling”. ROH officials were looking at signing a huge tag title contest with ANX and the current champions, The Briscoe Brothers in January, however, it is looking like that title opportunity is doubtful given the recent injury to Titus’ knee. Titus underwent surgery for a torn meniscus yesterday and is looking to return as soon as possible, postponing his & Kenny’s title chance until later in the year.

- The men responsible for Rhett Titus’ knee injury are Matt and Nick Jackson, the Young Bucks. A ROH World Tag Team Championship opportunity is also in the future of the Bucks based off their recent win at “Final Battle 2011” in the 5 Team Contenders Gauntlet. By putting ANX on the sidelines, the Bucks definitely have an advantage in the tag division as they set their sites on the biggest prize in all of tag team wrestling.

- Now that he has officially been reinstated in ROH, Kevin Steen has signed a new contract and is confirmed for all of our January events. The addition of Kevin Steen will surely add a layer of unpredictability to ROH as we enter a new year.

- ROH officials have issued heavy fines to various individuals due to their use of illegal objects at “Final Battle 2011.”

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:04 pm

Eddie Edwards has been announced in a match at 2012's first ROH tapings against Mike Mondo. He was formerly of the WWE and was Mikey in the Spirit Squad and is currently signed to OVW.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 2:00 pm

Mikey in the Spirit Squad, the one that got away! Do you think he wakes up every day and thinks: "I wish I was Nicky!"

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 03 Jan 2012, 8:15 pm

I think all the Spirit Squad think that, in particular Kenny Dykstera. He was the 'leader' so to speak but ended up a massive flop.

Ziggler is now in a league of his own compared to the rest.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 04 Jan 2012, 7:35 pm

UK Wrestling Mayhem is on channel 219 right now and there's a massive guy called tiny iron

6ft5 250 lbs

Spoiler:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 05 Jan 2012, 8:28 am

I don't think I've ever seen a more ridiculous wrestler in all my life. I need to ask, how was he in the ring? Laugh

In other news, it's been announced that Chris Hero is signed to compete at Ring of Honor's Homecoming on the 20th of this month.

His chances of signing with the WWE over?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:34 pm

The results for New Japan Pro Wrestlings recent Tokyo Dome show:

Spoiler:

Not very many star names like they usually manage to pull in on their opening year show but nonetheless sounds a terrific show.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:44 pm

[quote="AberdeenSteve"]I don't think I've ever seen a more ridiculous wrestler in all my life. I need to ask, how was he in the ring? Laugh

[quote]

Surprisingly pretty decent thumbsup There was another guy forgotten he's name could easily wrestle for a bigger company he did a running jump to the top rope then a moonsault all in one move was pretty awesome

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:59 pm

Seen all of Final Battle 2011 now. Again cheers for the links, been over a year since I saw an ROH PPV.

I was so strange to see the heel's cheered so much in the Tag Title match, but I got why they did get cheers. There were some brutal chair shots in the entire night, but glad that the Bricoes are now the champs. The Edwards/Richards 3 match was good in part. Far to many slapping and kicks, and as the match went on longer & longer ( A good 40 Mins) I think it just became a little to unrealistic with some of the moves they were kicking out from. Loved Steen coming out at the end and breaking up the love fest. ROH will be the year of Steen this year!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 05 Jan 2012, 3:04 pm

Lets just hope they can afford to keep Steen in the company this time thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 14 Jan 2012, 1:05 pm

Anyone heard of the American Indy Federation called RESISTANCE Pro?

It's owned by the Smashing Pumpkin's lead man Billy Corgan, with Raven as the main agent.

This was the card from a show last night;

"Three Way Dance" for the Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Steen vs. Harry Smith vs. The Almighty Sheik (w/Rinaldo Piven)

Colt Cabana vs. Davey Richards

RESISTANCE Pro Women's Champion Melanie Cruise vs. Serenity

El Generico vs. PAC

Da Soul Touchaz vs. El Gringo Loco and Heros

"Lonesome" Jay Bradley vs. Steven Walters

Number One Contender's Match
Cheerleader Melissa vs. Sassy Stephie

The Daivari Brothers vs. Robert Anthony and Mr. 450

I've read a few reviews on PWTorch from their other shows and they seem a pretty good fed!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next