The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll)

+43
Lowlandbrit
kingraf
doctor_grey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
No 7&1/2
aja424
stub
dyrewolfe
rodders
kingjohn7
Mind the windows Tino.
BamBam
temporary21
Derbymanc
mikey_dragon
LordDowlais
navyblueshorts
milkyboy
Coxy001
funnyExiledScot
ShahenshahG
guildfordbat
catchweight
Corporalhumblebucket
Dolphin Ziggler
lostinwales
TRUSSMAN66
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
GSC
Dave.
SecretFly
pedro
Ent
Sin é
Hammersmith harrier
Hero
Yadsendew
Alex_Germany
Rory_Gallagher
Rowley
Electric Demon
47 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll) - Page 6 Empty The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll)

Post by Electric Demon Sun 26 Jun 2016, 6:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's not Labour or Corbyn's fault either

In this age of entitlement, "the workers" who traditionally voted Labour take the welfare state for granted and are now bizarrely right wing, even though they rely on the welfare policies of the left. (I am aware this is generalisation - but hey, that seems to be the crux of the thread)

The left and the working classes are completely at odds with each other now - which is a massive problem for Labour. It has to become 2 different parties because it won't be able to unite those 2 forces when there is a rejection of experts. But when that happens then there will be no party remotely able to challenge the Conservatives.

Last edited by Cassius Zhi on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes "intelligence" to "experts" as that was very poor choice of words)

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll) - Page 6 Empty Re: The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll)

Post by Alex_Germany Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:43 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Couple of things:

1) Cut out the overly aggressive, potty mouthed personal insults.
2) Stop thinking it's clever to insert asterisks into swearwords so that the filter misses them.

Be passionate and argumentative, but I'm not sure any of us needs any of the above.

I didn't know we were allowed to write in red.

It could have made all the difference when trying to explain the financial impact of Brexit. Doh

Alex_Germany

Back to top Go down

The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll) - Page 6 Empty Re: The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll)

Post by GSC Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:44 pm

Because it's quite obviously being linked to the leave campaign as a way of painting leave voters and racists again. You can continue being obtuse about if you prefer however
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:45 pm

Ent wrote:
GSC wrote:Frankly, if you weren't, there'd be no point posting about individual incidents.

It's the second news story in 2 days about that kind of thing.

I'm not sure how it is point scoring to mention stories on national news outlets highlighting abuse received by immigrants since the referendum.

It's point scoring because such despicable abuse has been prevalent throughout the country long before the referendum, highlighting it now but not before is wrong.

I have no issue with immigration as long as the right people are entering the country, my two consultants are Romanian and Iranian, I hold both in very high regard for saving my life and the lives of many others. I do favour a points system like Australia and if it does in fact increase immigration then i'm all for it, 600,000 of the right people is better than 300,000 including say 50,000 coming for the wrong reasons.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:46 pm

No I think the vote has legitimised those the minority that hold those views, but take it thick if you want. I guess the bbc and Sky who reported these stories are presenting the leave vote as racists too.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:48 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
Ent wrote:
GSC wrote:Frankly, if you weren't, there'd be no point posting about individual incidents.

It's the second news story in 2 days about that kind of thing.

I'm not sure how it is point scoring to mention stories on national news outlets highlighting abuse received by immigrants since the referendum.

It's point scoring because such despicable abuse has been prevalent throughout the country long before the referendum, highlighting it now but not before is wrong.

Guess you better make a complaint to the independent press standards organisation then.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:48 pm

SecretFly wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Because you stupid waster c*nt, no one knows what the f*ck to do

Classy.

This is the attitude of the remain camp all along. Did you not see George Osborne this morning ? They planned for an EU exit. As did the bank of England. FFS stop panicking everybody.

Osborne has thrown away the Dark Clouds and Maelstrom speeches.  He's had them shredded, then burned, then the ashes buried 50 feet underground.

He's opened his special Safe in the Wall, with his Golden key.  He removes his envelope: "Only to be Opened When David has been successfully dispatched and when Boris blinks under Pressure."

AHA!  We may have another Corby in our midst.  A 'Remain' man that voted Leave!

Absolutely. This is him kicking off his PM campaign. If you were a Remainer the only way to power now is to present yourself as accepting the result and moving on. Osborne and May will spend a lot of time in the coming days spreading the word that the next PM should be someone closer to the middle ground of the Brexit debate, not a die hard Remainer or Brexiter (i.e. Johnson).

Of course Osborne actually campaigned pretty hard for Remain, but we'll all have forgotten that by October. May on the other hand plonked herself in a sort of Corbyn position - dithering about trying not to offend anyone. The difference is that she did it much better than Corbyn, and also that she isn't Leader of the Opposition, and therefore expected to lead.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:49 pm

Ent wrote:No I think the vote has legitimised those the minority that hold those views, but take it thick if you want. I guess the bbc and Sky who reported these stories are presenting the leave vote as racists too.

I think you're recent posting history makes it clear what you're trying to do, you're not smart enough to cover it up.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:49 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:Couple of things:

1) Cut out the overly aggressive, potty mouthed personal insults.
2) Stop thinking it's clever to insert asterisks into swearwords so that the filter misses them.

Be passionate and argumentative, but I'm not sure any of us needs any of the above.

One of the mods in here finally doing their job clap. coffee

It's not a job - it's voluntary and takes up our free time. If you don't like the forum, you don't have to be here.

Bla bla you know what I mean. Moderate your pals as you would moderate the average poster, or relinquish your voluntary duties is my advice to SOME of ya. You've been neutral through most of this debate Jules, don't let it slip you o*d f*rt Wink thumbsup Hug.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:50 pm

Rowley wrote:The problem for the leavers is most of them have one eye on the Tory Leadership as well. The first person who sticks his head above the parapet in terms of the way forward has to answer a lot of the questions that have cropped up post decision. Firstly they will again have to acknowledge the NHS thing was basically drivel, all are guilty of pedalling this particular lie, but you don’t want to be the guy holding the parcel when the music stops.

Also whoever comes out of hiding first has to acknowledge the increasing likelihood that free movement is likely to stay in place, and by dint Thursday’s decision will have no impact whatsoever on net migration.  Whoever breaks that news is pretty much ruling themselves out of the leadership running.  It matters little that everyone on the Leave campaign knows this is the case, all that matters to the runners and riders now is they can stick someone else with the blame for it.
...and in the meantime, the uncertainty of the Country's direction continues and the markets and currency speculators cane us for it. That's one thing re. this triggering of Article 50; I wonder what the effect would be if the uncertainty surrounding when its triggered goes on for any length of time?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:51 pm

Ent wrote:No I think the vote has legitimised those the minority that hold those views, but take it thick if you want. I guess the bbc and Sky who reported these stories are presenting the leave vote as racists too.

I think you're recent posting history makes it clear what you're trying to do, you're not smart enough to cover it up.

Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand my posts, eh?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:52 pm

Ent wrote:
GSC wrote:
Ent wrote:Story just on bbc news there (no link on site sadly).

Lots of nasty things said to immigrants.

Sikh radiographer told by patient "shouldn't you be on plane to Pakistan, we voted you out"

"White power shouted at immigrant waiting on bus"

"XXXX go back to Romania" written on school wall, xxxx being a little girls name.

Think the leave campaigners need to come out and hit this hard, nip it in the bud.

This kind of thing is disgusting, using it for petty points scoring however is pretty poor.

Good no body is doing that then isn't it.

Pretty much everyone on the Remain side is doing what GSC says. We know some racist people voted for Leave and they're the ones getting airtime. There is likely racist people who voted for Remain, who get little/no airtime. Us leave campaigners don't have to nip this in the bud any more than the average person regardless of their vote. Remain does not condone or promote racism, some people need to get with that.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:53 pm

I'm sure you're absolutely right on this point. EDF anyone? Bet they all voted 'Remain'...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_Germany Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:53 pm

I have no issue with immigration as long as the right people are entering the country, my two consultants are Romanian and Iranian, I hold both in very high regard for saving my life and the lives of many others. I do favour a points system like Australia and if it does in fact increase immigration then i'm all for it, 600,000 of the right people is better than 300,000 including say 50,000 coming for the wrong reasons.

A points system means you've got some bureaucrat deciding which professions to favour and which to not. Yes to gynaecologists and football players, no to fruit pickers and rugby players....depending on how the bureaucrat is feeling.

Right now, the vast majority of immigrants - especially EU immigrants - come to the UK to work. If there's work for them, they come. If there isn't, they don't, or they go back home. The market is giving the points.

The other point is that if you throttle back on EU migrants, you'll increase non EU migration. That might boost overall skills - but EU migrants do tend to integrate better, and are far more likely to go home if their work goes, or when they decide to retire. (Though that is also driven by the ability to travel: the EU allows you to work 5 years in the UK, back to Poland for 5 years, a few years in Germany, and then back to the UK. A points system wouldn't allow that.

Alex_Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:55 pm

Isn't this the same stuff that's been going on for a while just everyone was ignoring it until the vote came up and they could blame one side of it?

Disgusting things being said and the people behind it should be ashamed of it.

Think the remain camp needs to calm it down a bit and realise they lost. Whether you thought you were right, wrong or had a direct line into what will happen, it's time for us to pull together and support what the majority in this country wanted. If not i'm pretty sure you could move over to Ireland or Scotland or even look for a place in the EU to live. Free up houses in England and give coutnries that may need it a boost financially. Everybody wins :-)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:55 pm

Sikh radiographer told by patient "shouldn't you be on plane to Pakistan, we voted you out"

"XXXX go back to Romania" written on school wall, xxxx being a little girls name.

Think the leave campaigners need to come out and hit this hard, nip it in the bud.

Yes, this is very bad, but is it any worse than the extreme vitriol shown towards some of the Leave voters above? Or the tirade of abuse from Remain voters, shouting scum at Boris Johnson, vandalising his car and showing intimidating behaviour?

I find it very interesting that one is considered worse than the other.

Last edited by Rory_Gallagher on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:55 pm

Ent wrote:

Perceived stupidity of leave voters is what your whole argument is based on, you're so smart and anyone who disagrees with you is stupid, we understood that the first time you said no need to repeat as nauseam.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:57 pm

Alex_Germany wrote:

A points system means you've got some bureaucrat deciding which professions to favour and which to not. Yes to gynaecologists and football players, no to fruit pickers and rugby players....depending on how the bureaucrat is feeling.

Right now, the vast majority of immigrants - especially EU immigrants - come to the UK to work. If there's work for them, they come. If there isn't, they don't, or they go back home. The market is giving the points.

The other point is that if you throttle back on EU migrants, you'll increase non EU migration. That might boost overall skills - but EU migrants do tend to integrate better, and are far more likely to go home if their work goes, or when they decide to retire. (Though that is also driven by the ability to travel: the EU allows you to work 5 years in the UK, back to Poland for 5 years, a few years in Germany, and then back to the UK. A points system wouldn't allow that.  

I have no problem with that in the slighest, migrants coming to work in the medical profession are slightly more important than fruit pickers to be honest.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_Germany Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:00 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Rowley wrote:The problem for the leavers is most of them have one eye on the Tory Leadership as well. The first person who sticks his head above the parapet in terms of the way forward has to answer a lot of the questions that have cropped up post decision. Firstly they will again have to acknowledge the NHS thing was basically drivel, all are guilty of pedalling this particular lie, but you don’t want to be the guy holding the parcel when the music stops.

Also whoever comes out of hiding first has to acknowledge the increasing likelihood that free movement is likely to stay in place, and by dint Thursday’s decision will have no impact whatsoever on net migration.  Whoever breaks that news is pretty much ruling themselves out of the leadership running.  It matters little that everyone on the Leave campaign knows this is the case, all that matters to the runners and riders now is they can stick someone else with the blame for it.
...and in the meantime, the uncertainty of the Country's direction continues and the markets and currency speculators cane us for it. That's one thing re. this triggering of Article 50; I wonder what the effect would be if the uncertainty surrounding when its triggered goes on for any length of time?

Europe isn't being nice. Apparently, no informal deals before article 50, which then gives Britain a fixed 2 years to agree something or sink into the Atlantic or something similar.

Ideally, Cameron, Johnson and Davidson should fly off, meet with Merkel and Hollande, and provisionally agree that Britain will join the EEA, with the details to be worked out after article 50.

Then the markets would bounce back. The racist and illiberal elements of the Leave campaign would object, but most would be more concerned about the economy.

Alex_Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:04 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:

Yes, this is very bad, but is it any worse than the extreme vitriol shown towards some of the Leave voters above? Or the tirade of abuse from Remain voters, shouting scum at Boris Johnson, vandalising his car and showing intimidating behaviour?

I find it very interesting that one is considered worse than the other.

Agreed. Both sides have a big responsibility here. Cameron and Boris should get on a podium together, with Jo Cox's husband and Nigel Farage if needs be, and condemn all such behaviour. It isn't helpful in any way to any cause. They should remind people of the law in this area, which will be enforced if needs be. They should call on those involved to grow up. The country has serious problems, more so now than ever, and these issues need to be faced by serious people with cool heads.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:05 pm

Alex_Germany wrote:

Hang-on. We have voted to end the rule of "bloated" unelected bureaucrats. You must be mistaken.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:13 pm

Ent is right to be concened of the far right being potentially legitimised by this vote even if they shouldn't be

What I would say however is that it's now a big responsibility of Ent and the remain camp and everyone else to make sure those guys know they are wrong and we remain a multicultural country with different financial rules

One last thing. peoplr have gotten heated on here, even those with blue or green names but the mods were right to step it back a bit Once the c-word got introduced
They're doing a great job in a tough thread and that should be respected

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:15 pm

Ent wrote:

Perceived stupidity of leave voters is what your whole argument is based on, you're so smart and anyone who disagrees with you is stupid, we understood that the first time you said no need to repeat as nauseam.

Ad nauseum...

What argument of mine are you referring to exactly?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:17 pm

Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:

Ad nauseum...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_nauseam

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:18 pm

temporary21 wrote:Ent is right to be concened of the far right being potentially legitimised by this vote even if they shouldn't be

What I would say however is that it's now a big responsibility of Ent and the remain camp and everyone else to make sure those guys know they are wrong and we remain a multicultural country with different financial rules

One last thing. peoplr have gotten heated on here, even those with blue or green names but the mods  were right to step it back a bit Once the c-word got introduced

To be fair they should just know they are wrong and you get accused of point scoring (points for what exactly the referendum is over) if you point it out.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:20 pm

Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:

Ad nauseum...

Good one.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:23 pm

temporary21 wrote:Ent is right to be concened of the far right being potentially legitimised by this vote even if they shouldn't be

One last thing. peoplr have gotten heated on here, even those with blue or green names but the mods  were right to step it back a bit Once the c-word got introduced

I get you're trying to play peacekeeper Temp, and I applaud you for it. However "great job" is a stretch for me when I and others have been banned from the site for pretty minor offenses while others seemingly are free to label all leave voters as uneducated racists pretty openly.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:27 pm

UKIP MP and Leave campaigner Douglas Carswell welcomes the creation of a new unit in the Cabinet Office to lead civil service efforts to extricate the UK from the EU.
He says it's good to see the unit isn't based in the Foreign Office "because it's been irredeemably federalist" - but now the "right people" must be involved in it, namelly, he says, Daniel Hannan, Chris Grayling, Michael Gove.
He says those people "have given a great deal of thought to what the plan is" - and it is wrong to suggest there isn't one.
Mr Carswell says "informal negotiations" must now begin, for example, on so-called passporting rights for the City of London, and "once that is done, bang, it's Article 50 time."

I find this last bit odd. Is he suggesting that if informal negotiations break down, it won't be "bang, Article 50 time"??

I thought it would be "bang, Article 50 time" regardless, and it seems odd that he thinks we'd be able to pre-negotiate prior to the formal negotiation period, almost using Article 50 (and threat of not serving notice and therefore extending the period of uncertainly which hurts us all) as a bargaining chip.

The financial services passporting issue probably isn't a biggie, and the solution will be simple. If UK laws remain equivalent to EU laws in this area (as, of course, they currently are) then we should be allowed to market financial services in the EU as if we had a passport. Under many pieces of FS legislation, such as AIFMD, this is pretty much the situation anyway (3rd country rights). If the EU refuses, then it isn't actually that difficult to establish a subsidiary in the EU and get authorised, although that'll be costly and time consuming.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:29 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Because you stupid waster c*nt, no one knows what the f*ck to do

Classy.

This is the attitude of the remain camp all along. Did you not see George Osborne this morning ? They planned for an EU exit. As did the bank of England. FFS stop panicking everybody.

Ah Gideon. The voice of calm and authority. Nice to see how the international markets have responded to his important speech.

Clutching at straws...

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:30 pm

Fair enough. hero has recognised that for example and offered an apology Well make sure to keep an eye on it from now so that people arent branded as racist

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:31 pm

GSC wrote:

I get you're trying to play peacekeeper Temp, and I applaud you for it. However "great job" is a stretch for me when I and others have been banned from the site for pretty minor offenses while others seemingly are free to label all leave voters as uneducated racists pretty openly.

No-one labelled 17 million people as uneducated racists. Do you really think that happened?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:40 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
GSC wrote:

No-one labelled 17 million people as uneducated racists. Do you really think that happened?

It's called desperately scraping around for a moral high ground!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 27 Jun 2016, 2:53 pm

I think the Moral High ground is in the gutter on this one. Everyone has to look down and not up to find it.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:01 pm

All is not lost - the pound is up against the Argentine Peso.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:01 pm

Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:

Ad nauseum...

Good one.

If you're going to try and act like a smart-arse at least get it right, disappointed that somebody with such superior intellect can make such a mistake.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:03 pm

I must have missed the meeting where expressing a desire for you country to rise from the doldrums or avoid collapse is just thinly disguised racism.

Still, every day's a school day I suppose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:03 pm

Abuse is going both ways by a minority of Remain and Leave voters.

Don't know why you're just focusing on one particular side of it.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:05 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:All is not lost - the pound is up against the Argentine Peso.

Jeez, their economy must be pretty special right now!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:08 pm

Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:

Ad nauseum...

Good one.

If you're going to try and act like a smart-arse at least get it right, disappointed that somebody with such superior intellect can make such a mistake.

It's ad not as you pillock. Ad nauseam.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:09 pm

They're all panicking because Messi's retired from International duty.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:11 pm

Nauseum picard

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:11 pm

Guys, just only an hour ago we requested to cut out the personal attacks, can we try and stick to that before I start dropping the banhammer on both sides.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:12 pm

Hero wrote:

They're all panicking because Messi's retired from International duty.

Imagine if Itoje retired the English rugby. The world as we know it would end!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:12 pm

Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:
Ent wrote:

Ad nauseum...

Good one.

It's ad not as you pillock. Ad nauseam.

I'm quite aware of that, it was a simple typo what with s & d being next to each other on a keyboard, more highlighting that you initially put Nauseum Doh

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:14 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:

I think it's because Messi retired from international football.

Edit - bolox, beaten to the punch

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:14 pm

Typos eh, what you gonna do.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

I think it's because Messi retired from international football.

Edit - bolox, beaten to the punch

After reading your original comment I was rushing to type something about Messi too Doh

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:19 pm

Comment on article 50 - the two year deadline is not fixed. It can be extended if both parties agree to it.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:21 pm

No Exit Talks Until UK Presses Button - Germany - Sky News
https://apple.news/A7bxH2qr9S_mdGK0C4oWGeA

Not sure if anyone posted this yet.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:21 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:

I'm buying tins of Corned Beef. I'm going to make a killing (by throwing them at Referendum protesters)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:22 pm

Ent wrote:Typos eh, what you gonna do.
They should be cerrocted without daley!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next