The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+8
seanmichaels
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Tattie Scones RRN
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Galted
12 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 16 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Galted Mon 23 Jan 2017, 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Have I missed it?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 16 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 17 Mar 2017, 7:21 am

What about STD Roulette?

Gutentag the few notches available today.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 16 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Galted Fri 17 Mar 2017, 8:07 am

ShahenshahG wrote:What about STD Roulette?

Gutentag the few notches available today.

No thanks, I'm at work.

Gutentag to you as well though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Mar 2017, 8:08 am

Did £140 on a fruit machine a few weeks ago. Can't gamble sensibly. Facking noel edmonds

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 17 Mar 2017, 8:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:Did £140 on a fruit machine a few weeks ago. Can't gamble sensibly. Facking noel edmonds

Why didn't you just visit your prefects instead?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 17 Mar 2017, 8:10 am

Morning Galted the Spalted, how goeth it all?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Mar 2017, 8:49 am

Fist

Damn

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 17 Mar 2017, 9:20 am

Morning Julius the Gulyas

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 17 Mar 2017, 9:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Galted the Spalted, how goeth it all?

It goes swimmingly, and has done ever since I learned of the word 'spalted'. When I've worked it into a conversation I shall be bl"*ody f*cking h*ppy.

How are you, my intolerant friend?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Mar 2017, 9:34 am

Some wood sculptures are spalted quite nicely.

If you go to Hungary you might see some gulyas.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 17 Mar 2017, 9:43 am

Cheers, Julius, but I've never initiated a wood sculpture conversation before.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Mar 2017, 10:09 am

Galted wrote:Cheers, Julius, but I've never initiated a wood sculpture conversation before.

Surprising, given your knowledge and experience of all things cultural.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 17 Mar 2017, 10:19 am

Thanks for noticing that it's surprising.

As soon as I get my new Arts Pass I will find a wood sculpture exhibition so that I can say "I do not believe that I've ever borne witness to such diabolical spalting. C*nts".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Mar 2017, 10:20 am

Galted wrote:Thanks for noticing that it's surprising.

As soon as I get my new Arts Pass I will find a wood sculpture exhibition so that I can say "I do not believe that I've ever borne witness to such diabolical spalting. C*nts".

Followed by a silent fart.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 17 Mar 2017, 10:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Thanks for noticing that it's surprising.

Followed by a silent fart.

Of course, there's no point to culture without a silent fart.
My mingle, release and drift away technique is second to none.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 17 Mar 2017, 1:51 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-39302001

Tattie?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 18 Mar 2017, 10:15 pm

I'm not Chuck Berry.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 18 Mar 2017, 11:35 pm

Julius is dead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 18 Mar 2017, 11:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not Chuck Berry.

Sorry, hadn't seen that when I posted.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:31 am

Morning clubmuckers,

I'm nearly not Michael Caine. Does he have a death wish or something?

Have a really scary spider story. Almost to embarrassing to post. So so evil... yet a touch of respect between the juicy one and me - in my slumber state. Nature at its best. Or symbiosis if you will...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Mar 2017, 8:02 am

wotcha TLD, please regale us with tales of arachnids....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Mar 2017, 8:15 am

plan of spider web:

I was staying overnight at the edge of jungle... front bedroom. Feb 16? It had been a brutally hot day of about 42 degrees. Fans on constantly in between swims/showers... yet hardly any relief. Unbearable!

Finally drifted off to sleep when the temperature dropped below 30. Probably 1am. Slept quite soundly thereafter.

Had to get up early, around 6am. Just had this funny sense of a silent yet hard working presence. In the very near vicinity.

Remember the Bond movie with the gondola somewhere in the Alps? Jeff must know which one.

The first thing I saw upon awakening was this relatively good sized spider suspended a few inches from my face... slightly to my left. I didn't panic. Just let it do its thing. In a couple of seconds it was over on top of the fan (which was still blasting away off the foot of the bed)
It then abseiled over to a sideboard and I used the cup method to capture it. It turned into a beautiful gold and brown ball... almost like one of those Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls... which I think are totally overrated by the way.

Took him/her outside and it went down a gap in the corner of the front verandah.

It must have thought: great place to set up. Breeze with potential victims from window... so I'll make it parallel to that. The old dog must have struggled in this heat too so I'll let him lie. Just string my gondola from wall to fan and hopefully be ready by dawn.

I was pretty freaked out by its derring-do yet I marvelled at its brazen ingenuity.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Mar 2017, 8:34 am

Pretty sure this is it... or a relative. Taken just now. Massive, massive web under a flood light.

Goldern Orb:

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Mar 2017, 8:44 am

I would have shat my pants TLD so fair play to you...

How is life in general dear boy? Casa del TLD all done now?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Mar 2017, 8:48 am

rick_dagless wrote:I would have shat my pants TLD so fair play to you...

How is life in general dear boy? Casa del TLD all done now?

About 96% done inside. A bit of landscaping still to do.
After that heatwave we've had heavy rain almost every day. Quite frustrating (the delays) but nearly there.

How are things with you, Ricko? All good I trust.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:09 am

I too would have shat my pants and would have pissed the bed for good measure!

I almost cooked myself alive by refusing to open a window on my first night in Sydney. I'd noticed a massive tree outside the window of my room and thought there was a good chance that if I left the window open I'd wake up sharing the bed with all kinds of arachnids and insects.

It was mid-summer and I woke up the next morning with a hearty bout of dehydration sickness and spent the day throwing up any water that I tried to drink. Good times.

When I was eventually well enough to take in my surroundings, I noticed the massive fly screen across the window.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:14 am

I am pretty good TLD, just picked up keys to new digs, and the new job is going well.

Hope we are getting pictures when you are all done.

Morning supes.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:24 am

Morning Rickster.

One of my mates (in his late 30's) was in the union in Dundee over the weekend.

Shameful!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:38 am

Blimey, I bet he felt old...

Wonder if it has changed? I can still hear the Daytona theme as I walk into the pool/arcade room now.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:45 am

I went to the Talented Art Fair in Shoreditch on Friday, Shoreditch being a hipster breeding ground.
What an absolute c*nt-fest, one beardy w*nker was wearing an orange leather jacket and purple top hat with a feather. Galtova even chose not to be offended when I said 'what a c*nt' more loudly than intended, though she did tell me to shut the f*ck up.

Luckily we had tickets to Beethoven's 9th on Saturday so my faith in humankind received a big boost.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 20 Mar 2017, 10:03 am

Galted wrote:I went to the Talented Art Fair in Shoreditch on Friday, Shoreditch being a hipster breeding ground.
What an absolute c*nt-fest, one beardy w*nker was wearing an orange leather jacket and purple top hat with a feather. Galtova even chose not to be offended when I said 'what a c*nt' more loudly than intended, though she did tell me to shut the f*ck up.

Luckily we had tickets to Beethoven's 9th on Saturday so my faith in humankind received a big boost.

It always amuses me to imagine what might happen to someone dressed like that in a place like Airdrie or Coatbridge.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 Mar 2017, 10:28 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:I went to the Talented Art Fair in Shoreditch on Friday, Shoreditch being a hipster breeding ground.

It always amuses me to imagine what might happen to someone dressed like that in a place like Airdrie or Coatbridge.  

Invite rick to airdrie and find out. Gutentag notches, El chauffer for the day.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Mar 2017, 10:54 am

I've been to Airdrie, never again.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 Mar 2017, 11:01 am

You had black and blue added to the purple and orange?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Mar 2017, 11:47 am

They are too drunk or emaciated from a poor diet to fight Shah, I just had to continually fight the urge to sign on.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 20 Mar 2017, 12:03 pm

Hahah

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Mar 2017, 1:48 pm

Afternoon notches.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Mar 2017, 7:02 am

Just recovering after weekend. Found in a flower bed Saturday night / Sunday morning. Not my proudest moment

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Mar 2017, 7:14 am

Any reason or just a big session?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 21 Mar 2017, 8:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:Just recovering after weekend. Found in a flower bed Saturday night / Sunday morning. Not my proudest moment

Reminds me of a 21st I went to back in the day. Arrived late and drunk and was keen to make an impression so imitated some loud, slurring idiot. Thought I was doing a good job and couldn't understand why no-one was laughing then discovered that the slurrer was sober but retarded.
Felt a bit bad and rescued the situation in the only way I could, making friends with him and getting him bladdered. He disappeared after a while and we spent ages searching for him, when he was found he was lying in his underpants in a flowerbed, the rest of his clothes were in a plastic bag next to him.
Buck-passing c*nts tried to blame me when it was their fault for leaving a retarded person in the care of a drunk person.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 21 Mar 2017, 8:35 am

I'm not Martin McGuiness.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Mar 2017, 10:16 am

Good to hear it Jules.

Has micheals retired to the flowerbed again?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 21 Mar 2017, 10:22 am

The natural home of the pansy.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:15 pm

I'm not Colin Dexter.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:32 pm

--. .-.. .- -.. / - --- / .... . .- .-. / - .... .- -

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:39 pm

Not sure what that says rick. Presumably it's in Inspector Morse code.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 21 Mar 2017, 4:08 pm

Very clever, reminds me of the thread in its heyday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 21 Mar 2017, 4:11 pm

"Glad to hear that"

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Mar 2017, 7:18 pm

I was working Saturday morning. Couldn't decide what to do, all friends wanted me to go down for brothers belated 40th. Eventually decided to drive down to Christchurch in work clothes on premise I could borrow some once down there. Just basically cooked myself during rugby having eaten nothing all day.funny thing was, having been helped up to the flat from flower bed, I carried on till 4am and a bird even wanted a piece of me. She was tidy as well. Saw her snatch I'm the morning

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 22 Mar 2017, 7:11 am

Morning notches

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 22 Mar 2017, 8:29 am

Morning Rick. Wassup? All good?

seanmichaels wrote: Saw her snatch I'm the morning

I bet you were... in her eyes. Laugh

Spent a few hours in garden beds over the years too. Most painful was my aunt's rose garden at her son's wedding in ChCh (NZ).

Then a few hours later I was rudely interrupted by my uncle whilst rollicking around with a bridesmaid in the sitting room.
He just said "oh.. excuse me (insert name)" and then quietly closed the door. I'll never forget the look of surprise/nudge-nudge-wink-wink on his face.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next